Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Living Like Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Like Jesus Christ (1244 Views)

Opinion: Fr. Mbaka Doesn't Act Like Jesus Christ. / I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) / Reverend King Is Like Jesus Christ – His Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living Like Jesus Christ by Kei144(m): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2014
Jn. 14:12 I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Jesus says that a Christian can do greater things than the ones He did during His earthly ministry. Since the beginning of the Church Age, no Christian has been known to fulfill John 14:12. Some people argue that Christians have had more converts than Jesus did; what about the miracles? We do know however that John 14:12 must be fulfilled before the end of the Church age. We are already in the end time, which means that John 14:12 must be fulfilled by Christians within the next three years, since rapture will take place in less than four years time. How will this happen? Will it be as a result of God pouring down special anointing on Christians to mark the end time, or will it be triggered by actions of the Christians who will then receive the special anointing?

1 Like

Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by Kei144(m): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2014
Jesus Christ says in John 14:12 that faith is the key to doing the things that He did. What kind of faith is He talking about?

He. 11:1 Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
He. 11:2 This is what the ancients were commended for.

The faith that Jesus Christ says that will make a Christian to do all the things that He did is being sure that God will fulfill His word; and also being certain that what God says that He has already done is actually a reality, even though it is not obviously so.

1 Like

Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by Kei144(m): 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ro. 4:16 Therefore, the promise comes by faith, so that it may be by grace and may be guaranteed to all Abraham’s offspring — not only to those who are of the law but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham. He is the father of us all.
Ro. 4:17 As it is written: “I have made you a father of many nations.” [Gen. 17:5] He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed — the God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are not as though they were.
Ro. 4:18 Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as it had been said to him, “So shall your offspring be.” [Gen. 15:5]
Ro. 4:19 Without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was as good as dead — since he was about a hundred years old — and that Sarah’s womb was also dead.
Ro. 4:20 Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God,
Ro. 4:21 being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised.
Ro. 4:22 This is why “it was credited to him as righteousness.”
Ro. 4:23 The words “it was credited to him” were written not for him alone,
Ro. 4:24 but also for us, to whom God will credit righteousness — for us who believe in him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead.

The promise of Christians doing greater things than Jesus Christ did comes by faith. As in my previous post, there are two parts of faith; one part is being sure that God will fulfill His promise and the other part is being certain that what God says that He has already done is actually an existing reality, whether we can obviously see it or not. The starting point is what God says that He has done. If you cannot take hold of what is already existing, you cannot extrapolate into the unknown.

God pronounced that He had made Abraham a father of many nations; after this pronouncement, Abraham remained without a child for many years. Incidentally, he and his wife got to ages where the human body could no longer reproduce. But Abraham knew that God's pronouncement already made him father of many nations; after all, cannot God resurrect what is already dead? For believing God this way, it was credited to him as righteousness. It is this righteousness that enabled the promise of God to become visibly real.

Ro. 1:17 For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, [Or is from faith to faith] just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.”

Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by Kei144(m): 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
Jn. 14:12 I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Jesus Christ says that the reason why a Christian that has faith will do greater things than He did is because He was going to the Father. This is a vital secret. The faith that will make a Christian to be able to do even greater things than Jesus did must be connected to Jesus going to the Father.

Ep. 2:4 But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy,
Ep. 2:5 made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions — it is by grace you have been saved.
Ep. 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,
Ep. 2:7 in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus.

God says that He has made every person that is baptized into Jesus Christ alive with Him. What does this mean? It means that these Christians have received the Holy Spirit into their souls. The Holy Spirit makes a soul to be alive unto God.

God did not stop at making the soul of every person that is in Christ alive, He also raised him/her to the same level of divinity as Jesus Christ. This means that every person that is baptized into Jesus Christ is already exactly like Jesus Christ in the spirit realm. How can we describe the level of divinity of Jesus Christ?

Jn. 16:15 All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will take from what is mine and make it known to you.

God has given Jesus Christ access to all the resources that make Him God. Jesus Christ is free to use or operate every facility or attribute of God. That is why Jesus Christ is an express image of God. In the same manner, every person that is baptized into Jesus Christ has been given access to every facility or attribute of God. As a matter of fact, such a person is an express image of God. This is a mind-blowing reality!

Ep. 1:18 I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints,
Ep. 1:19 and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength,
Ep. 1:20 which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms,
Ep. 1:21 far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.

1Co. 2:9 However, as it is written: “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him” — [Isaiah 64:4]
1Co. 2:10 but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.
Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by Kei144(m): 9:31am On Aug 03, 2014
[size=14pt]About Jesus Christ[/size]

The greatest hindrance of spiritual progress among Christians is inaccurate understanding of the person of Jesus Christ. There is one factor that Christians don't seem to be aware of; it is the Romans 11:17-18 factor.

Ro. 11:17 If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root,
Ro. 11:18 do not boast over those branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you.

The nourishing sap comes from Jews. Unfortunately, a time came when Romans took over the Church and pushed Jews away from Church leadership. The Romans, without the spiritual background that Jews had, began to formulate church doctrines. Many of the doctrines that they formulated still govern the churches till today. One of such doctrines is Trinity. Trinity doctrine says that God is one, but is composed of three parts. And Jews never knew this, in all the millennia that they have related with God? About 50 years ago, an American evangelist called William Branham came up with the doctrine that Jesus is in fact the Godhead--He is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Gentiles! Gentiles (especially Europeans) hate to hear that the nourishing sap to the soul can only come from Jews. So, they go on forming wrong doctrines with which they have corrupted the Church.

Jesus is a new man--an Adam. He is a new creation of mankind. God created Him as a fetus and planted Him in the womb of Virgin Mary. God obviously made use of Mary's egg, which is why Jesus Christ is the seed of the woman (Gen 3:1). What Jesus is today is what Adam and his descendants would have been if not for the fall. The reason why God sent a new Adam to the earth was to rescue descendants of the old Adam from the fall and raise them up to where God intended for them to be. Satan fought against the new Adam to get him to fall like the first, but the new Adam refused to yield. The reason why the new Adam succeeded is that he was made to experience the hell that the fall of man is; something that the first Adam did not experience before temptation by the serpent. So, when Satan tempted the new Adam, the new Adam knew where yielding to Satan landed the first Adam.

Ph. 2:5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:
Ph. 2:6 Who, being in very nature [Or in the form of] God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
Ph. 2:7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.
Ph. 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death — even death on a cross!
Ph. 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

When Satan tempted the first Adam, Satan sold them a lie that the way to become equal to God was by grabbing it by force through rebellion, and they bought the lie. The same Satan tried something similar with Jesus Christ, but the stand of Jesus Christ was that equality with God is not something to be grasped by rebellion. Instead of rebellion, Jesus Christ humbled himself to God and became a servant and obeyed God even to the extent of dying on the cross in obedience to God. God resurrected Jesus Christ from the dead and made him exactly equal to Himself by giving him access to everything that makes Him God.
Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by Kei144(m): 10:10am On Aug 03, 2014
[size=14pt]The two trees of mankind[/size]

Mt. 13:31 He told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field.
Mt. 13:32 Though it is the smallest of all your seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and perch in its branches.”
Mt. 13:33 He told them still another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into a large amount of flour until it worked all through the dough.”

The human race started as one person--a seed. The one person was later divided into two--male and female. The female half brought sin into the human race. So, we see that one seed developed into a mighty tree that today has more than 7 billion living branches. The sad side of the story is that birds of the air (evil spirits) lodge in the branches.

Jn. 15:5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

God later planted a new human seed on the earth, in the person of Jesus Christ. The new seed has also developed into a tree with many branches. Holy Spirit dwells in those branches.

Is. 53:8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away. And who can speak of his descendants? For he was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgression of my people he was stricken.
Is. 53:10 Yet it was the LORD’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the LORD makes his life a guilt offering, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand.

In Isaiah 53:8, we see that he died without descendants; yet in verse 10 we see that he will see his offspring and his days will be prolonged. That is a statement of the resurrection of Jesus Christ and the fact that he begets branches after his resurrection. Branches of the old Adam are cut off through baptism and are grafted into the new Adam. That is why water baptism done properly is very important.

Ro. 6:3 Or don’t you know that all of us who were baptised into Christ Jesus were baptised into his death?
Ro. 6:4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.
Ro. 6:5 If we have been united with him like this in his death, we will certainly also be united with him in his resurrection.

If water baptism is done properly, it is initiation into the death of Jesus Christ. The person becomes crucified with Jesus Christ, so that the connection to the first Adam comes to an end. The person now becomes a descendant of the new Adam by faith. The old Adam and his descendants were condemned by the fall of man. The new Adam and his descendants are exalted to equality with God.
Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by Kei144(m): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2014
[size=14pt]Uniting with Jesus in his Resurrection[/size]

Ro. 6:5 If we have been united with him like this in his death, we will certainly also be united with him in his resurrection.

Rom 6:5 declares the certainty of anyone who has been properly baptized into Jesus Christ being exalted together with Him. What other more powerful declaration do we need? Every person who has been baptized into Jesus Christ, and who remains in Him till the end, will definitely be exalted together with Him, usually after death. However, we happen to be the generation of Christians of whom some will experience the exaltation in the land of the living. Those who are so exalted will make the rapture from the land of the living. How will a Christian of today experience this exaltation? The rapture is less than four years away.

Ro. 4:19 Without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was as good as dead — since he was about a hundred years old — and that Sarah’s womb was also dead.
Ro. 4:20 Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God,
Ro. 4:21 being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised.

So, we find ourselves in the same situation in which Abraham found himself. In Ephesians 2:6, we see that God has made everyone who has been baptized into Jesus Christ equal to Himself in the spirit realm. Every such person is already a son of God--exactly like Jesus Christ. Every such person is an exact image of God in the inner being. Every such person can do greater miracle than Jesus Christ did during His earthly ministry, because Jesus Christ was not yet exalted by then, but the Christian of today who is in Christ is already exalted. Just like Abraham, the Christian who is in Christ sees himself as weak or dead as every other human being; how could he possibly do greater miracles than the ones Jesus Christ did during His earthly ministry? The starting point of practicing the faith of Abraham is to realize that if God releases His power into that Christian, he can actually do greater miracles than the ones that Jesus Christ did. And Jesus Christ said that it is God's good pleasure to give us the kingdom (power)--Lk. 12:32. With this realization, like Abraham, that Christian should give glory to God. When he prays, he should take time to thank God and glorify Him for exalting Him together with Jesus Christ. He needs to show God that he believes what the Scripture says. He should ask for the Holy Spirit and power, like one who believes that it is God's good pleasure to give him access to His resources and attributes.

When that christian encounters a situation that requires miracle, he should address the situation like the Son of God.
Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by Kei144(m): 7:18am On Aug 05, 2014
[size=14pt]The Light of the world[/size]

Mt. 5:14 “You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.
Mt. 5:15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.
Mt. 5:16 In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

If you are in Christ, God has already exalted you together with Jesus Christ. You are a light to the world; in short, the world now has another manifestation of Jesus Christ, and you are that manifestation. Begin now to live as a son of God, for that is what you are. Even though you do not yet see yourself doing the things that the Son of God did, begin to call the things that are not as though they were; that is what faith is all about.

Jn. 1:9 The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.
Jn. 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

Ac. 13:47 For this is what the Lord has commanded us: “`I have made you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.’“

Begin now to give light to every human being. Give salvation to everyone, by giving them the true message of the gospel. The true message of the gospel is not all the doctrines fabricated by gentiles. Learn the messages written by the Apostles, especially Apostle Paul, and give them to the people. The greatest message you can give to anyone is about the two human trees posted above. You must get people to leave the old tree and join the new one and abide in the new one.

Jn. 8:29 The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him.”

1Jn. 3:21 Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God
1Jn. 3:22 and receive from him anything we ask, because we obey his commands and do what pleases him.
1Jn. 3:23 And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us.

Jn. 15:7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.

If you live effectively as a son of God, Jesus Christ and God will be pleased with you. They will always be with you. And you will receive whatever you ask (especially in the course of your evangelistic work). That is the secret of doing greater things than Jesus Christ did during His earthly ministry.

1 Like

Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by Elem1: 7:09am On Aug 07, 2014
I'm edified. Thank God for U.
Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by Kei144(m): 7:29am On Aug 08, 2014
Elem1: I'm edified. Thank God for U.

God bless you mightily, @Elem1. I feel greatly encouraged.
Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by Elem1: 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
Kei144:

God bless you mightily, @Elem1. I feel greatly encouraged.
My prayer is that God will grant u the Grace and Strength to continue the Good work you've started in Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by ebenice(m): 12:48am On Aug 09, 2014
God bless u brother for this wonderful inspirational write up. I'm refreshed.

But em, i av some reservations though, but b4 i make any conlusion, lemme ask , did u mean to say JESUS WAS FORMED? Regarding the part where u wrote on His personality.. If yes , well i kind of find it hard to acept, judging by proverbs chapter 8 and john 1 vs 1...

Jesus was actualy the WORD OF GOD FROM THE BEGINNING, He wasn't formed, lemme say He was TRANSFORMED, from the Word Which was HIS original state to being human physical state inorder to effectively communicate with man. Remember The first time God tryin using Him (WORD} with man {the children of isreal while they were in the wilderness frm egypt} they were afraid cos of the thunderin sound of the Word. hence God instead wrote it on a stone and gave it to moses. But today The word is within us as promise in the book of jeremiah, being evident in every born again Christain who had truely acept Jesus into their hrt. Therefore We carry the Word inside us, hence we carry the fulness of God{JESUS} within us. amen God bless u sir
Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by JesusisLord85: 8:07am On Aug 09, 2014
[quote author=Kei144][size=12pt]Jn. 14:12 I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Jesus says that a Christian can do greater things than the ones He did during His earthly ministry. Since the beginning of the Church Age, no Christian has been known to fulfill John 14:12.

Which 'church age'? This is the age Jesus spoke of:
Luke 21;24
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

people argue that Christians have had more converts than Jesus did

Who did Jesus convert from worshipping the Most High? And to which God did he turn them?

Matthew 15;24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Matthew 10:5-7 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 6 but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

All He was doing was bringing our people (Israel) back into covenant.

No new religion here to see.

No 'church age' (whatever that means).

Shalom
Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 09, 2014
Kei144: [size=14pt]About Jesus Christ[/size]

The greatest hindrance of spiritual progress among Christians is inaccurate understanding of the person of Jesus Christ. There is one factor that Christians don't seem to be aware of; it is the Romans 11:17-18 factor.

Ro. 11:17 If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root,
Ro. 11:18 do not boast over those branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you.

The nourishing sap comes from Jews. Unfortunately, a time came when Romans took over the Church and pushed Jews away from Church leadership. The Romans, without the spiritual background that Jews had, began to formulate church doctrines. Many of the doctrines that they formulated still govern the churches till today. One of such doctrines is Trinity. Trinity doctrine says that God is one, but is composed of three parts. And Jews never knew this, in all the millennia that they have related with God? About 50 years ago, an American evangelist called William Branham came up with the doctrine that Jesus is in fact the Godhead--He is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Gentiles! Gentiles (especially Europeans) hate to hear that the nourishing sap to the soul can only come from Jews. So, they go on forming wrong doctrines with which they have corrupted the Church.

Jesus is a new man--an Adam. He is a new creation of mankind. God created Him as a fetus and planted Him in the womb of Virgin Mary. God obviously made use of Mary's egg, which is why Jesus Christ is the seed of the woman (Gen 3:1). What Jesus is today is what Adam and his descendants would have been if not for the fall. The reason why God sent a new Adam to the earth was to rescue descendants of the old Adam from the fall and raise them up to where God intended for them to be. Satan fought against the new Adam to get him to fall like the first, but the new Adam refused to yield. The reason why the new Adam succeeded is that he was made to experience the hell that the fall of man is; something that the first Adam did not experience before temptation by the serpent. So, when Satan tempted the new Adam, the new Adam knew where yielding to Satan landed the first Adam.

Ph. 2:5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:
Ph. 2:6 Who, being in very nature [Or in the form of] God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
Ph. 2:7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.
Ph. 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death — even death on a cross!
Ph. 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

When Satan tempted the first Adam, Satan sold them a lie that the way to become equal to God was by grabbing it by force through rebellion, and they bought the lie. The same Satan tried something similar with Jesus Christ, but the stand of Jesus Christ was that equality with God is not something to be grasped by rebellion. Instead of rebellion, Jesus Christ humbled himself to God and became a servant and obeyed God even to the extent of dying on the cross in obedience to God. God resurrected Jesus Christ from the dead and made him exactly equal to Himself by giving him access to everything that makes Him God.

i nearly would have commended u for the write up about faith but u have been a very big disappointment.... Ure a confusionist. Ur type should be keeping silent and hearing more and studying more rather than taking judgement to urself.. Who told u rapture is less than four years? Ure heretic... And ur attack against the Godhead and the diety of the Lord Jesus Christ clearly testifies that ure an anti-christ... Why not keep praying more for the truth to be revealed unto u rather than spending ur precious time writing THRASHES
Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by JesusisLord85: 8:31am On Aug 09, 2014
ProphetUdeme: i nearly would have commended u for the write up about faith but u have been a very big disappointment.... Ure a confusionist. Ur type should be keeping silent and hearing more sand studying more rather than taking judgement to urself.. Who told u rapture is less than four years? Ure heretic... And ur attack against the Godhead and the diety of the Lord Jesus Christ clearly testifies that ure an anti-christ... Why not keep praying more for the truth to be revealed unto u rather than spending ur precious time writing THRASHES

Lol. But prophet, which god put it in your mind to select such a man as this? And are you any better? Judging by your own posts, I must say ye are of the same stock.

lol
Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 09, 2014
@Op its high time u get rod of that bible of urs and get a Trie king james bible version... Read 1 john 5 vs 7 about the equality and harmony of the Father; the Word; and the Holy Ghost...

Lastly Jesus Christ is the Lord God that created the heavens and earth deserves full worship. Hebrews 1 vs 6 - let all the angels of God worship Him
vs 8 - unto the Son the Father says '' Your Throne oh God is forever''
vs 10 the Father still says to Jesus '' Thou O Lord in the begining has laid the foundations of the heaven and earth.....

So op if God the Father acknowledged Jesus and calls Him Christ, Lord and God.. Who are u to say no.... Repent of this rebellion lest thou scatterest the believers with ur devilish heresy
Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by gatiano(m): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2014
And, There was this man called Baba Faith, 36 hours ago had for dinner, garri with akpo, vegetables with ponmo and two fat goat legs, he downed it with 2 litres of zobo. Life is good, he had had food, so he showed his gratitude by saying "thank you GOD, severally". After 36 hours, Baba Faith's tongue and throat starting questioning him saying "where is something for us"? Baba Faith mistakes it for his stomach asking him this question(he was having a wrong feeling of hunger). Immidiately, he stood up with such action as if there was going to be a fight, and then suddenly, he went down low slowly on his knees, raised his hands to the heavens, and then he shouted "GOD! GOD! MY GOD! Before anybody knew what was happening, GOD already was there in his majestical aeroplane just 40 miles above him. Now GOD is all ears. Because he knows Baba Faith has something, its Faith, nobody can match him. Then he asked (as if GOD didn't know what he wanted already), Baba Faith asked for bread, butter and chicken. immidiately, there can a knock on his door, that was his neighbor Mama Hope, she told Baba Faith that; "thank GOD ooo, i had good harvest of cassava, and i brought you some, she even forgot a knife in the bowl. And Mama Hope commenting again that; "that your missing hen is back, and she laid 22 eggs at a time, Baba Faith she whispered, GOD is wonderful oooo, to which Baba Faith replied yes ooo, especially when you have faith", GOD gave a mild smile 40 miles away. Just when, Mama Hope was leaving, Adamu called and said Man of Faith, i got excess milk and fat from my cow and sheep, here have some. Baba Faith took it went back on his knees, GOD GOD GOD! are you still there? yes, 40 miles up in his majestical aeroplane. The bread, chicken and butter? GOD got so angry he speeds off. of course Baba Faith wouldn't know that, he kept on asking for bread, butter and chicken and drinking water. Adamu noticed, and asked; "O my GOD, Your son of faith is dieing asking from you, why won't you answer a man of such strong faith?" GOD answered; " who made your cow and sheep gave more than its needed? who made the soil and the crops of Mama Hope so fertile and rich? who brought back the prodigal hen with 22 eggs at a time?" Adamu got shocked, 22 eggs from one hen at just one time? God said i can do much better. Are you going to let him die? asked Adamu to GOD, by THE POWER infested in ME, By all means replied GOD. Baba Faith asked for a meal, I gave a Month worth of meal to him. but he asked for chicken ...., GOD interupted, "don't tell me you are daft too Adamu, yes my Lord Adamu said, there is now cassava bread.

verily;
faith without work, we all know is nonsense,
faith with work is nullified, is nonsense
faith with work and knowledge is nullified
faith with work knowledge and understanding is acceptable
faith with work wisdom, knowledge and understanding and wisdom mixed with courage and balanced with gratitude === Everlasting LIFE!
Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by Kei144(m): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
ebenice: God bless u brother for this wonderful inspirational write up. I'm refreshed.

But em, i av some reservations though, but b4 i make any conlusion, lemme ask , did u mean to say JESUS WAS FORMED? Regarding the part where u wrote on His personality.. If yes , well i kind of find it hard to acept, judging by proverbs chapter 8 and john 1 vs 1...

Jesus was actualy the WORD OF GOD FROM THE BEGINNING, He wasn't formed, lemme say He was TRANSFORMED, from the Word Which was HIS original state to being human physical state inorder to effectively communicate with man. Remember The first time God tryin using Him (WORD} with man {the children of isreal while they were in the wilderness frm egypt} they were afraid cos of the thunderin sound of the Word. hence God instead wrote it on a stone and gave it to moses. But today The word is within us as promise in the book of jeremiah, being evident in every born again Christain who had truely acept Jesus into their hrt. Therefore We carry the Word inside us, hence we carry the fulness of God{JESUS} within us. amen God bless u sir

Da. 2:45 This is the meaning of the vision of the rock cut out of a mountain, but not by human hands — a rock that broke the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold to pieces. “The great God has shown the king what will take place in the future. The dream is true and the interpretation is trustworthy.”

Jn. 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Jn. 1:2 He was with God in the beginning.

In the beginning was the rock, and the rock was with (or a part of) the Mountain. When you encounter the rock, you have encountered the Mountain. The Mountain is God and the rock is the arm of God--the Holy Spirit. Apparently, God was just God in eternity past; but when He had to create the universe out of Himself, He began by bringing forth the Spirit.

Jn. 1:3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Pr. 8:22 “The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works, before his deeds of old;
Pr. 8:23 I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Pr. 8:24 When there were no oceans, I was given birth, when there were no springs abounding with water;
Pr. 8:25 before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was given birth,
Pr. 8:26 before he made the earth or its fields or any of the dust of the world.
Pr. 8:27 I was there when he set the heavens in place, when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep,
Pr. 8:28 when he established the clouds above and fixed securely the fountains of the deep,
Pr. 8:29 when he gave the sea its boundary so that the waters would not overstep his command, and when he marked out the foundations of the earth.
Pr. 8:30 Then I was the craftsman at his side. I was filled with delight day after day, rejoicing always in his presence,
Pr. 8:31 rejoicing in his whole world and delighting in mankind.

In Proverbs 8, we see that God brought forth the rock (His Spirit) as the first of His works. Thereafter, God then carried out all His creative acts through the rock. The rock was the craftsman at God's side, who implemented every design that God made. John 1:3 concurs.

Ge. 2:7 the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

He. 10:5 Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said: “Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you prepared for me;

God created the first Adam and breathed His Spirit into Adam, so that Adam became exactly like God. Adam fell by receiving evil spirits, so the Holy Spirit left him. In order for the Holy Spirit to dwell in humanity again, God had to prepare a new human body--a new Adam. When God breathes His Spirit into a human being, the Spirit is a gift to that person. The person can do a lot of things through the Spirit, yet the Spirit still belongs to God and is connected to God. The Spirit therefore brings the presence of God into a person. Hence, Jesus Christ severally said, "the Father in me" and "the Father is always with me".

What I am therefore saying here is that the Word in Jn 1:1 is the Spirit of God. When the Spirit of God dwells in a human being, God becomes manifested in flesh. Pr 8:31 tells us that the Spirit dwelt in mankind before the fall of man.

Is. 53:1 Who has believed our message and to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?

After the fall of man, the arm of the LORD (the Holy Spirit) could not dwell in any man until the arrival of Jesus Christ.
Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by Kei144(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
ProphetUdeme: i nearly would have commended u for the write up about faith but u have been a very big disappointment.... Ure a confusionist. Ur type should be keeping silent and hearing more and studying more rather than taking judgement to urself.. Who told u rapture is less than four years? Ure heretic... And ur attack against the Godhead and the diety of the Lord Jesus Christ clearly testifies that ure an anti-christ... Why not keep praying more for the truth to be revealed unto u rather than spending ur precious time writing THRASHES

Christians around the world that have been enlightened by the Holy Spirit are waiting for a great end-time revival that will begin in Nigeria. Can you tell me what you know that other Christians around the world do not know? Is it the Godhead and deity of Jesus Christ that Christians around the world have not heard? What new thing will Nigerians do that will trigger a massive revival that people in other parts of the word have not done? Is it your raw judgmental attitude that will trigger revival?

All I can tell you here is that I am meant to play a major role in kick-starting the great end-time revival. If you like, go on condemning my posts.

1 Like

Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by Kei144(m): 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
ProphetUdeme: @Op its high time u get rod of that bible of urs and get a Trie king james bible version... Read 1 john 5 vs 7 about the equality and harmony of the Father; the Word; and the Holy Ghost...

Lastly Jesus Christ is the Lord God that created the heavens and earth deserves full worship. Hebrews 1 vs 6 - let all the angels of God worship Him
vs 8 - unto the Son the Father says '' Your Throne oh God is forever''
vs 10 the Father still says to Jesus '' Thou O Lord in the begining has laid the foundations of the heaven and earth.....

So op if God the Father acknowledged Jesus and calls Him Christ, Lord and God.. Who are u to say no.... Repent of this rebellion lest thou scatterest the believers with ur devilish heresy

The day the Father seated Jesus Christ at His right hand side, by giving him full access to everything the makes Him God is the day He of course made Jesus Christ God. If ProphetUdeme qualifies and God exalts him to godliness, ProphetUdeme will also become God. There are different grades of godliness.

Mt. 19:28 Jesus said to them, “I tell you the truth, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by twosquare(m): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
Kei144:

The day the Father seated Jesus Christ at His right hand side, by giving him full access to everything the makes Him God is the day He of course made Jesus Christ God. If ProphetUdeme qualifies and God exalts him to godliness, ProphetUdeme will also become God. There are different grades of godliness.

Mt. 19:28 Jesus said to them, “I tell you the truth, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

this is true.
Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by gatiano(m): 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
how?
twosquare: this is true.
Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by twosquare(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
gatiano: how?
God wants many sons that will sit with Him on the throne. Jesus was in the Adamic state- a man not the Word He used to be in the beginning with the Father. When He conquered,the Father exalted Him&gave Him a Name that is above all other Names. Check Heb 1:5,8-9. Jesus came to show us the way to the throne,coz God wants man to sit with Him.
So,the 2nd person on the throne is a God wearing flesh.(Man-GOD). It hasn't happen before. See the promise in Rev 3:21. So,those who shall sit will look like Him.
Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by gatiano(m): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
which Jesus? the one of 2014 years ago?
twosquare: God wants many sons that will sit with Him on the throne. Jesus was in the Adamic state- a man not the Word He used to be in the beginning with the Father. When He conquered,the Father exalted Him&gave Him a Name that is above all other Names. Check Heb 1:5,8-9. Jesus came to show us the way to the throne,coz God wants man to sit with Him.
So,the 2nd person on the throne is a God wearing flesh.(Man-GOD). It hasn't happen before. See the promise in Rev 3:21. So,those who shall sit will look like Him.
Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by Kei144(m): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
twosquare: God wants many sons that will sit with Him on the throne. Jesus was in the Adamic state- a man not the Word He used to be in the beginning with the Father. When He conquered,the Father exalted Him&gave Him a Name that is above all other Names. Check Heb 1:5,8-9. Jesus came to show us the way to the throne,coz God wants man to sit with Him.

[size=14pt]Blessed are you @twosquare. The Spirit of the Most High has enlightened you.[/size]
Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by Kei144(m): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2014
ProphetUdeme:
...........................................................................................................................................................................
....... [size=14pt]Who told u rapture is less than four years? Ure heretic[/size]...
........................................................................................................................................................................

Re. 12:1 A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
Re. 12:2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

Re. 12:5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron sceptre. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

The sign of Rev 12:1 is an astronomical/astrological sign. The sign occurs at the middle of the end-time tribulation period. Over the years, people argued about the identities of the woman and her child. I don't want to bother about the woman here, but about the child. The sign of revelation 12 is about the maturity of the sons of God; that is, Christians transforming to the exact image of Jesus Christ. The woman of Revelation 12 giving birth to a man child refers to adoption of the sons of God--God adopts them as His sons, so that each one of them becomes God. Shortly after the adoption of the sons of God, they are snatched up to heaven--the rapture!

Science has made it possible for us to know the timing of the sign of Rev 12:1. NASA has so mastered the movement of the heavenly bodies that they created a software that accurately simulates the location of the heavenly bodies in the sky at any time in the past, present or future. The software, which is downloaded freely, is called Stellarium. Using this software, a white American Christian was able to determine that all the conditions given in the sign of Rev 12:1 will be fulfilled on 23rd September, 2017. So, by 23rd September, 2017, the sons of God are fully mature. The rapture could take place any time from that day; definitely before the end of 2017.

The sign of Revelation 12 is the main basis of my end time timing prediction:

https://www.nairaland.com/1447777/apocalyptic-end-time-begins-2014

Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2014
Kei144:

Re. 12:1 A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

Re. 12:5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron sceptre. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

The sign of Rev 12:1 is an astronomical/astrological sign. The sign occurs at the middle of the end-time tribulation period. Over the years, people argued about the identities of the woman and her child. I don't want to bother about the woman here, but about the child. The sign of revelation 12 is about the maturity of the sons of God; that is, Christians transforming to the exact image of Jesus Christ. The woman of Revelation 12 giving birth to a man child refers to adoption of the sons of God--God adopts them as His sons, so that each one of them becomes God. Shortly after the adoption of the sons of God, they are snatched up to heaven--the rapture!

Science has made it possible for us to know the timing of the sign of Rev 12:1. NASA has so mastered the movement of the heavenly bodies that they created a software that accurately simulates the location of the heavenly bodies in the sky at any time in the past, present or future. The software, which is downloaded freely, is called Stellarium. Using this software, a white American Christian was able to determine that all the conditions given in the sign of Rev 12:1 will be fulfilled on 23rd September, 2017. So, by 23rd September, 2017, the sons of God are fully mature. The rapture could take place any time from that day; definitely before the end of 2017.

your words of faith and of the word of God is right but as referring to ur prophetic doctrines and utterances, they seem doubtable
Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2014
Kei144:

Re: Living Like Jesus Christ by Kei144(m): 10:58am On Aug 16, 2014
Ex. 3:18 “The elders of Israel will listen to you. Then you and the elders are to go to the king of Egypt and say to him, ‘The LORD, the God of the Hebrews, has met with us. Let us take a three-day journey into the desert to offer sacrifices to the LORD our God.’

Ancient Isrealites were meant to spend three years (three prophetic days) in the desert in their movement from Egypt to the Promised Land. Unfortunately, faithlessness made them to spend 40 clean years in the desert; long enough for all the faithless Israelites to perish in the desert.

He. 3:15 As has just been said: “Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion.” [Psalm 95:7,8]
He. 3:16 Who were they who heard and rebelled? Were they not all those Moses led out of Egypt?
He. 3:17 And with whom was he angry for forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose bodies fell in the desert?
He. 3:18 And to whom did God swear that they would never enter his rest if not to those who disobeyed? [Or disbelieved]
He. 3:19 So we see that they were not able to enter, because of their unbelief.

Mt. 24:21 For then there will be great distress, unequalled from the beginning of the world until now — and never to be equalled again.
Mt. 24:22 If those days had not been cut short, no-one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

End time is the anti-type of the movement of Israelites from Egypt to the Promised Land. Today's Christianity is like the people of God in Egypt. It is in the desert (Tribulation) that the people of God will be purified. Many Christians will perish during the Tribulation because of faithlessness. It will take a period of three years from the beginning of the purification to crossing the Jordan River (rapture). We already know that rapture will take place towards the end of 2017. Three years before towards the end of 2017 is towards the end of 2014. I expect the great end-time purification to commence on Rosh Hashanna (Jewish Feast of Trumpets), 25th September, 2014. I also expect the fullness of end-time tribulations to commence by that time.

Ep. 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
Ep. 5:27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

Mt. 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

https://www.nairaland.com/1825056/astrology-shtf-fall-2014

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Said He Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven's Book Of Life! If You PAY / Everybody In Christianity Are Saved. No Matter How Terrible You Think You Are / "Gays And Lesbians Have Something To Offer The Church" Says Vatican Pope.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.