Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) (446218 Views)

Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) / Bold & Beautiful Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Kudos to those who have them natural, to those who had work done, #ThereizGod o
Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
safarigirl: Omo, that Peace Hyde na proper hour-glass shape....just like MJ pre-pregnancy. If that babe born one ehn, na to re-construct the doors wey dey her house.

My top 5 sha

1. Daniella Okeke- na she Phyno and P-square go sing 'o set' for

2. Omotola- after 5 children? She too try abeg, the rest of the women on this list no get that kain achievement.

3. Peace Hyde- shey Ghana dey do p0/rn movies too? Very useful actree

4. Tracy Ogbonna- this was the inspiration for Jason Derulo's "Wriggle"

5. Joselyn Dumas- this is exactly what a pear shape should look like

She have 4 actually not 5.

Btw, having a baby can't make you lose your 'booty'.

You guys should spare me that.
Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by Vicville(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
If I no Bleep one of dose celebrities ehn. Hmmm I nor go rest oo. Especially chika ike nd Tonto Dike Aka PokoLee

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by olamayor171(m): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
Dat is wat dey use in ruling all d guys afta dem
Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by MISSYTOSIN(f): 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
Chai.....its well
Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
lalasticlala: Peace
lawdy lawdy lawd peace hyde shocked shocked ...her boobs are too massive,reminds me of a colleague at school,but mehn shes gat madt brains ooo,first class honours cheesy

joselyn,juliet,omotola,ebube,tools......dose are some classy curves mehnnn

team curvaceousssa cool ...thank u lord grin

modified*

yvonne okoro....damn too hot shocked....

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
lalasticlala:

lol

babe pic or u know na
ADONBILIVIT. HMM EMPRESS AND ANITA!
Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Vicville: If I no Bleep one of dose celebrities ehn. Hmmm I nor go rest oo. Especially chika ike nd Tonto Dike Aka PokoLee
Guy if you are VERY RICH its possible trust me! One of my rich homies fuccks one of these actresses! I don't want to mention her name but i have met the actress a couple of times in his mansion! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
What of Yvonne Nelson? undecided
Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
my top 5:

1 Dumas

2 okoro

3 mercy j

4 Ebube

5 Omot

3 Likes

Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by Davidovinci(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Joselyn Dumas and Omotola..........My favorites

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by Vicville(m): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Guy if you are VERY RICH its possible trust me! One of my rich homies fuccks one of these actresses! I don't want to mention her name but i have met the actress a couple of times in his mansion! cheesy

Dnt worry afta dese two, Am Headin ryt straight to Nicki Minaj to squeeze dose big boobs n ass of hers
Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by hensben(m): 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
FrancisTony:

@op, were is genevieve lol
Oh I forget, she get rular shape.

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
SELENAqueensy: What of Yvonne Nelson? undecided

How is this curvy?

6 Likes

Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
rokiatu:

How is this curvy?

curveless

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
that peace of a gal has mad curves

BTW

y was she trying to suffocate handsome Ramsey nuoah with her heavy chest?
Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by safarigirl(f): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
FrancisTony:

lol..correction taken. I don't mean she lost her booty, rather, having a baby can make you lose you figure, case-in-point, Mercy Johnson.

In that, Omotola has tried especially as she has the tendency to be bloated. I know say you no like non-lepa girls grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
LesbianBoy:
How are u sure your homie fuccks the actress? grin
Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
hensben:
@op, were is genevieve lol
Oh I forget, she get rular shape.

Lool. Atleast I know that Genevieve ain't curvy. grin

But, she still got pretty face when compared to Omotola. smiley

btw, does Genevieve be like my sister or family for your eyes

2 Likes

Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Daniella Okeke, Mercy Johnson, Peace Hyde shocked, and Joselyn Dumas are my top 4
Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
rokiatu:

How is this curvy?
She lost a lot of weight! I recall when she started out in the industry, she was way curvier then.
Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
safarigirl: lol..correction taken. I don't mean she lost her booty, rather, having a baby can make you lose you figure, case-in-point, Mercy Johnson.

In that, Omotola has tried especially as she has the tendency to be bloated. I know say you no like non-lepa girls grin

Lool @bolded.

Personally, I don't like fat girls.

Peace hydes is a total turn off for me. Chineke grin Look at that picx she tied head scarf and was on black. lipsrsealed It takes a mighty anaconda to handle her. cheesy

I prefer girls like Ebube Nwagbo. If too big, she should be like Juliet Ibrahim.
Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by hensben(m): 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
FrancisTony:

Lool. Atleast I know that Genevieve ain't curvy. grin

But, she still got pretty face when compared to Omotola. smiley

btw, does Genevieve be like my sister or family for your eyes
omosexy beat gene hands down either facial beauty or cute body(gorgeous omosexy),get this into ur brain tony.
I have seen them both in real life, several times,expecially gene so I know what I am saying.

6 Likes

Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by hensben(m): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
FrancisTony:

Lool @bolded.

Personally, I don't like fat girls.

Peace hydes is a total turn off for me. Chineke grin Look at that picx she tied head scarf and was on black. lipsrsealed It takes a mighty anaconda to handle her. cheesy

I prefer girls like Ebube Nwagbo. If too big, she should be like Juliet Ibrahim.
when u go wise tony?just asking,make ebube nwagbo marry n get like 4 kids as omotola then you know what safarigirl is explaining to you is true...go check omotola when she was ebube age, she was even slim then with curve.

3 Likes

Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
hensben: when u go wise tony?just asking,make ebube nwagbo marry n get like 4 kids as omotola then you know what safarigirl is explaining to you is true...go check omotola when she was ebube age, she was even slim then with curve.

lol
Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
hensben: omosexy beat gene hands down either facial beauty or cute body(gorgeous omosexy),get this into ur brain tony.
I have seen them both in real life, several times,expecially gene so I know what I am saying.

I don't even have to see both in real life, Omotola is wayy beautiful....

5 Likes

Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by Rilwayne001: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ol boy... grin grin
Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
@ lalasticlala
We should create a thread on the most beautiful journalists in Naija/the world

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by hensben(m): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
rokiatu:

I don't even have to see both in real life, Omotola is wayy beautiful....
sweery tell him, you know people judge with pics a lot so I have to tell him that
But why did op not add you to the list na, you got it more than most of them on the list...*salivating*

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
hensben: sweery tell him, you know people judge with pics a lot so I have to tell him that
But why did op not add you to the list na, you got it more than most of them on the list...*salivating*

Awww thank you sweetie I am humbled.
Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
CFCfan: @ lalasticlala
We should create a thread on the most beautiful journalists in Naija/the world

ya that would have been good, I had thought of it, in d past but I only know about a few, I guess those in Lagos would knw much that's y I haven't done that.

u can help out with that , the most beautiful or top presenters in Naija
I knw of Eugenia Abu, Aisha bello, Marian authur wife of Charles anazodo.
Re: Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
lalasticlala:

ya that would have been good, I had taught of it, in d past but I only know about a few, I guess those in Lagos would knw much that's y I haven't done that.

u can help out with that , the most beautiful or top presenters in Naija
I knw of Bukky ajayi, Aisha bello, Marian authur wife of Charles anazodo.
I'll add Adesewa Josh to it, as she's the only one I got a picture of.
It'll be best if it's a world thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million / Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.