Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? (32266 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
sandijey: Ain't nobody gat time for that............
If u like someone go for it. If u don't let him no straight up.
Abi oooo. Who has time to be playing hard to get.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Splasshhh(f): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
Polchiz:
Tell him indirectly. How you ask?
1. Be nice to him
2. If he lives alone, volunteer to cook for him and please cook a delicious meal. If you don't know, learn from your friends.
3. Jokingly, find out if he has a girlfriend, if he doesn't, you have 95% chances.
4. Get to know his friends and be nice to them too. Chances are there that they will praise you before him
5. Use eye contact to send the message across to him and I promise you that he will be begging for your 'YES' in 3 weeks time.

Thanks much but I'm worried he might think less of me
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
ashson: By the time She starts getting old at her Father's home, she will start playing "Easiest to Get"

Easiest! cheesy
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Danhumprey: Why would I lie? Smh.
Lol ok cool
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Danhumprey: 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
Almeria: Lol ok cool
You do play hard to get right?wink
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
Danhumprey: You do play hard to get right?wink
opssss depends
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by winbyforce: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
Splasshhh:

Thanks much but I'm worried he might think less of me
He won't baby smiley. Playing hard or easy isn't what makes men place value on women. Do you know what you're worth? Go grab your man grin cool

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
HARDDON:

somethings just flow. i'd rather everything just flow.

why play hard to get? here u r: two adults , digging each other and the one that gains most no matter what, is forming. id simply walk on by.
and some dont even know that robes of how to go about it: even if you must, let it be that u leave some hope percentage. not pulling it all out 100%.

as for your second paragraph, if there is any body who pretends to be what they are not, it is the female folks! you want a real guy yet you are fake from head to toes? wow! fake hair, fake face, agumented boobs, padded booty, ehmm, to mention but a few. how real can it get?

and stop decieving your selves, i have seen guys join church, join choir and waited for month/years just to get a girl. immediately he visits the zone, it all just dont make sence no more, he ports.

leave with some people a life time, u can never tell in details who they are, so stop the playing-hard-to-get-crap!

n let d heart leads!

Lol please and please just hold it there @bolded u see all that before approaching her right?

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Danhumprey: 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
Almeria: opssss depends
Depends on?undecided

Does playing hard to get add any value to you?
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
Danhumprey: Depends on?undecided

Does playing hard to get add any value to you?
hmmmmmm do I need to tell you my reasons? I don't play hard to get I only play hard to forgetgrin
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by tracyorez(f): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
I dont think playing hard to get is nice especially if you love the person back.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by frank043(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
sandijey: Ain't nobody gat time for that............
If u like someone go for it. If u don't let him no straight up.
I like your pix and you sound cool. May I PM you? No offence please and don't play hard to get oo...just say yes.

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by frank043(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
tracyorez: I dont think playing hard to get is nice especially if you love the person back.
Are You sure you have not played had to get before? Say the truth,don't lie...lolzzz
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by tracyorez(f): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
frank043: Are You sure you have not played had to get before? Say the truth,don't lie...lolzzz
Nah.i dont
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by hensben(m): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
bustyhelen: if I don't like u, I will tell u outrightly

if I like u, I don't hesitate to say yes, but saying yes isn't all about sex immediately, unless if our body chemistry needs it sharp sharp.

y play much hard to get when u actually fantasize about d gut touching u and how big he is down there?

a cute sexy ajibutter guy on my street, I admired him, one day he saw me and was starring at my chest as d 2 big water melons bounced up and down as I went to buy tooth paste in d morning as I had no bra.
I caught his eyes at my chest, he became shy and embarrassed, I walked up to him and told him, hey cutie, why were u starrig at my milk industry?
he was mumbling some words

I told him never mind.

that he should feel free.

he demanded for my number which I gave him

he later called me for a drink I told him d next day.

we went out d next day and he told me how he has been dying for me and thanked me for making things easy for him

we r still dating and he values me so much
babe you have acted maturely and I bet you that guy can never leave you even if he bleep outside the relationship except you call it quit. Most babes don't know what you just did is the best way for a guy to love and cherish you more because he sees you now as someone who can handle situation when it arises.

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Slimmos(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
[quote author=chibwike] I only play hard to get by default to ugly girls[/quo te] bros u don kill me laff finish....see me dey nack head for aboki reke (suger cane)
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by maximunimpact(m): 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
franciskaine: badoo! Baddest guy dat ever liveth. U go born ur own pickin ooo and guys will surely play with them d way u played with other people's kids.

I will only reap it if I play wit ppls kids, gudnews is dat those girls are nt kids......they are matured adults old enough to get married
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by MissJennifer(f): 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
zicoraads: As it is always the case, every nigga would come here and lie grin

Telling stories of how **she formed for me and now she is begging...**

Or **i can never woo a girl more than a week**

When in reality some of em have been chasing the same girl for a year now tongue tongue

You jus made my night! Boys can lie sha

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Keky(m): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
evegran: I don't need your protection, I'm a big girl I can take care of myself. smiley. Oh and do read again-my comment on the topic, it explains my feelings on the ish.
big girl, loooool
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by frank043(m): 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
tracyorez:
Nah.i dont
Do you mind a PM?
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by baba11(m): 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
A lady that plays hard to get is not mearnt 4 u,I mean future partner.If she really has the same vision with you,she'll not let u go...ull always get one or two things to talk about not the type that'll be keeping u bored always...Go for someone that fits u!!! grin
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by tracyorez(f): 11:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
frank043: Do you mind a PM?
Sorry, am new here whats a PM?
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by frank043(m): 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
tracyorez:
Sorry, am new here whats a PM?
Private Message...Do you have a functional email address on your profile? If yes,then I'l email you,otherwise,I'l give you my contact. I hope you don't mind?
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Maxxxcarter(m): 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
Oh
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by tracyorez(f): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
frank043: Private Message...Do you have a functional email address on your profile? If yes,then I'l email you,otherwise,I'l give you my contact. I hope you don't mind?
Hun,you already like me? Hey,just got here.OK.you can pm me,let me see the message so that i can understand what you mean.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by frank043(m): 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
tracyorez:
Hun,you already like me? Hey,just got here.OK.you can pm me,let me see the message so that i can understand what you mean.
Just sent you a PM. Don't play hard to get yet,there is still time for that...lolz. Mean you no offence...
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
frank043: Just sent you a PM. Don't play hard to get yet,there is still time for that...lolz. Mean you no offence...

Do you realize that the person you are sending a PM to is not in the same country with you?
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by frank043(m): 12:11am On Aug 03, 2014
prince3009:

Do you realize that the person you are sending a PM to is not in the same country with you?
No,I don't...cos "KENT" is in calabar! Mtchew!!!
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by tracyorez(f): 12:13am On Aug 03, 2014
frank043: Just sent you a PM. Don't play hard to get yet,there is still time for that...lolz. Mean you no offence...
Lol. I have seen couple of that before now and i dint know what it was for.To be honest i dont know you.i will get to know you for sometime before we can be friends atleast to know if i like you ok? Remember its only for who you like you dont play hard to get hun. This is not playing hard to get.is it?
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by frank043(m): 12:25am On Aug 03, 2014
tracyorez:
Lol. I have seen couple of that before now and i dint know what it was for.To be honest i dont know you.i will get to know you for sometime before we can be friends atleast to know if i like you ok? Remember its only for who you like you dont play hard to get hun. This is not playing hard to get.is it?
This can't possibly be hard to get...just catching my fun with you and at the sametime poking you.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by tracyorez(f): 12:29am On Aug 03, 2014
frank043: This can't possibly be hard to get...just catching my fun with you and at the sametime poking you.
Really hun,Hahahaha ok.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by frank043(m): 12:45am On Aug 03, 2014
tracyorez:
Really hun,Hahahaha ok.
Yea...Yea. Catching my fun in my own unique way. So,what do you see it as?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.