Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? (32281 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
hensben: but its true i am saying that you play too much..ok, see now! you are laughing.

Instead of you to laugh kikikikikikikikikikikiki or hohohohoohoho, you are laughing hahahahahahaha undecided

ok I won't laugh again lips close
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by hensben(m): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
Almeria: ok I won't laugh again lips close
you can laugh now, grin its the best medicine hope you know that wink
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Danhumprey: 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
Almeria: ok sir lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
What is "sir"?angryangry
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by frank043(m): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
tracyorez:
Ok i understand it now.good
Yea,sure...cool.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
Danhumprey: What is "sir"?angryangry
u said I should close my mouth Nahwink
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
Almeria:
almy, lets take a stroll outside
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Danhumprey: 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Almeria: u said I should close my mouth Nahwink
And is that the meaning of "sir"?angry
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
tracyorez:
Its fun too but kent is not in calabar,its in England.

Hahahahahahahaha! This is epic...Now frank043...Who is the OAF?
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by frank043(m): 1:56am On Aug 04, 2014
lawanson44:

Hahahahahahahaha! This is epic...Now frank043...Who is the OAF?
Goat! You have eyes and sense buh you don't use them. You just confirmed you are an OAF!!
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by fightforchange1(f): 5:41am On Aug 04, 2014
s that's the point not to give it up so easy challenge
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by careema(f): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
zicoraads: I am confused. You mean the first day in camp? Woah!!! That nigger is sharp. The second I stepped foot in camp, I became angry till I left. Shitty hole!

first they they met each other.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by careema(f): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
lalasticlala:

wow!!!!

but that was really cheap o

thank God it worked out for them at last

thank his stars he didnt think like you.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
frank043: Goat! You have eyes and sense buh you don't use them. You just confirmed you are an OAF!!

Hahahahahahaahahaahahaaha! In your bid to impress a chick on NL, you displayed your stu.pid.ity. Carry on boy!
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
lawanson44:

Hahahahahahaahahaahahaaha! In your bid to impress a chick on NL, you displayed your stu.pid.ity. Carry on boy!
hahahaha U guys are funny. which chick? tell me.. smiley been following both of u. cheesy
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Splasshhh(f): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
humiliation
undecided
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Princeadebayo1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
tracyorez: I dont think playing hard to get is nice especially if you love the person back.
seems i have seen your face somewhere before ...you talk in videos? and don't mind me if I get it wrong
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
Joenice: hahahaha U guys are funny. which chick? tell me.. smiley been following both of u. cheesy

No mind the tart! he saw tracyorez and was sending PMs. Guy wey dey drink garri with okpa for Naija go see babe wey dey England dey toast am. As if the girl will come all the way from yankee to see his skinny a*se! A guy here told him that the girl is not in the same location with him and the chick confirmed that by saying she was in Kent and this dummy said that he knows Kent is in calabar and he can go to see her there before she finally corrected him that Kent was in London grin grin
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
lawanson44:

No mind the tart! he saw tracyorez and was sending PMs. Guy wey dey drink garri with okpa for Naija go see babe wey dey England dey toast am. As if the girl will come all the way from yankee to see his skinny a*se! A guy here told him that the girl is not in the same location with him and the chick confirmed that by saying she was in Kent and this dummy said that he knows Kent is in calabar and he can go to see her there before she finally corrected him that Kent was in London grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy Na so my brother.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Eminentsam: Some girls have missed their potential husbands in the course of playing hard to get.
at different times i approached two ladies in my neighbourhood wt pure friendship mind, they both told nd yanked me off by "i am engaged" mantra undecided
As a cool guy cool ,i mellowed nd maintained low profile ,later when they got to know me better they were both scheming to come know my place, taaaahh!... i never allowed anyone, their chapters were closed at that same time, tho we remain "hi hi friends" ,they belong to others now ...
#ibi a ba ti kini odaabo, a kini k'ule mo. angry
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by tracyorez(f): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
lawanson44:

Hey,you guys should stop this already hun!.Frank043 said he knew kent was in England but he was answering a stupid question.Please just settle it and stop fighting hun!.Frank043 you ok already?
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by tracyorez(f): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Princeadebayo1: seems i have seen your face somewhere before ...you talk in videos? and don't mind me if I get it wrong
Nope
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Princeadebayo1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
tracyorez:
Nope
Alright. ..
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by SenatorJames(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2014
LaurelP:

I'm guessing u like playing hard to get grin
It might actually work on some other guys, but I'm saying it doesn't work on me
I don't encourage ladies to be cheap cos I wouldn't advise my sisters to be cheap
But at d same time, u have to let ur feelings known but don't let d guy take advantage of u
Its just a matter of using ur brain

But some girls start playing hard to get even when d guy is still considering whether to make a move or not
Its d easiest way of chasing guys like me away cos I don't have d time and energy to keep pursuing a girl for dat long.
It would be better you explain in practical term, how not to be 'cheap' and 'playing-hard-to-get'.

How many days/months/years is ideal to accept after proposal?
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by frank043(m): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
tracyorez:
Hey,you guys should stop this already hun!.Frank043 said he knew kent was in England but he was answering a stupid question.Please just settle it and stop fighting hun!.Frank043 you ok already?
Thanks dear...I'm good,and you?
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by tracyorez(f): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
frank043: Thanks dear...I'm good,and you?
AM good too.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by frank043(m): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
tracyorez:
AM good too.
That's great,I trust you do...How is Kent?Lolz
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by tracyorez(f): 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
frank043: That's great,I trust you do...How is Kent?Lolz
Fine.Hope you and your friends are ok already hun!
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by frank043(m): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
tracyorez:
Fine.Hope you and your friends are ok already hun!
Tracy,I'm a very simple guy,and that you already know. I'm cool with him,it is no big deal. Thanks for mediating.#smiles#
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by toygod2: 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
lol
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 17, 2014
Why is audrey stalking me
tracyorez:
Nope
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by zadoc: 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
LaurelP:
Playing hard to get is one of those things dat has never worked on me and I don't think it will ever do grin
As a matter of fact, any atom of feelings I have for a lady dies d moment she starts feeling too big. I just don't think I shud work hard to get a partner who is going to benefit from me. It just doesn't make sense to me!
So on point.Gbam!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) / Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? / Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.