Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

* WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) (7496 Views)

2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) / BRAND NEW ALL NEW 2013 TOYOTA VENZA LIMITED ( Pre Ordered from Inspired Autos ) / My 2004 Infiniti Fx35 Technology Pre-ordered From Inspired Autos HAS ARRIVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
Thank you for choosing Inspired Autos , Nigeria's most recognized and fastest growing ultra-luxury/highline automotive companies.

Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
bimbor:

Lol cheesy

Maxi-t not to worry, Inspired is worth it.
The last time I was at his showroom and saw the kinds of cars on his stands I just laughed at his haters because they will soon die of hating.

3 of the cars there alone will buy like 15 cars in some dealer stands in Lagos.

Inspired is a big fish beleive me grin

Bros, You want make People Kidnap me for this Forum,

There is God o cheesy
Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
Please come check us out and judge for yourself why we have the highest percentage of referrals and repeated customers.

Please visit www.BLOCKED for more details. YOU WILL LOVE WHAT YOU SEE! Thanks for looking

Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by bimbor(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
This Acura ZDX be like Buggatti grin

It is also crafted like an Air craft in a way cheesy
Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
all the people criticizing inspired and telling people not to do business with him, are not in business to me.
Even microsoft(bill gates) facebook owner Mark do have bad business times with their client. You can google what am saying. There are some complaints about them.

A customer complained about his deal taking from 1 month to 5 months and people have said things about it, i don't still see why many will transfer the case from the thread it was meant for to this place. It shows great antagonism and great hatred which they have for the success of a fellow person.

We in the east here have bought cars from innnoson and after 2 weeks something happened. it took a while to get the car part replaced because it was the engine but all was coordinated in a good manner.

Yes inspired might not have the best in communication skills and I want him to improve on it from what have read but please allow this man to go ahead with his business. any business you see in Nigeria or anywhere which has had 100% success in customer relationship and deal completion does not have any customer. You can never have 100% rather you can boost of 70 or 80 to 90 or 95%. Even the government that pays your salary sometimes do not keep to the date of payment.

Please let's all be mature here and coordinate ourselves like mature people and not kids in the primary school.

Inspired please try to improve also but am telling you Go Ahead with your business, nothing is stopping you. Resolve your issues and I love the way you reply them here. It shows you are handling Huge money. People who handle huge cash do not talk much rather people who do low cash deals will be the first to increase the bandwidth of Nairaland.

Nairaland and Nigeria is proud of you, you have satisfied a lot of people. Just try to settle some issues you have and do not mind the haters they do not bring bad market rather they make your name to be everywhere in google search.

You Rock Inspired.

6 Likes

Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by bimbor(m): 4:50am On Aug 06, 2014
OkwaIfugo: all the people criticizing inspired and telling people not to do business with him, are not in business to me.
Even microsoft(bill gates) facebook owner Mark do have bad business times with their client. You can google what am saying. There are some complaints about them.

A customer complained about his deal taking from 1 month to 5 months and people have said things about it, i don't still see why many will transfer the case from the thread it was meant for to this place. It shows great antagonism and great hatred which they have for the success of a fellow person.

We in the east here have bought cars from innnoson and after 2 weeks something happened. it took a while to get the car part replaced because it was the engine but all was coordinated in a good manner.

Yes inspired might not have the best in communication skills and I want him to improve on it from what have read but please allow this man to go ahead with his business. any business you see in Nigeria or anywhere which has had 100% success in customer relationship and deal completion does not have any customer. You can never have 100% rather you can boost of 70 or 80 to 90 or 95%. Even the government that pays your salary sometimes do not keep to the date of payment.

Please let's all be mature here and coordinate ourselves like mature people and not kids in the primary school.

Inspired please try to improve also but am telling you Go Ahead with your business, nothing is stopping you. Resolve your issues and I love the way you reply them here. It shows you are handling Huge money. People who handle huge cash do not talk much rather people who do low cash deals will be the first to increase the bandwidth of Nairaland.

Nairaland and Nigeria is proud of you, you have satisfied a lot of people. Just try to settle some issues you have and do not mind the haters they do not bring bad market rather they make your name to be everywhere in google search.

You Rock Inspired.

Oga you have said it all.
Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
OkwaIfugo: all the people criticizing inspired and telling people not to do business with him, are not in business to me.

You Rock Inspired.

Thanks for the Advice, We will continue to work on Our Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats.

Thanks and God Bless.

Cheers
Inspired
Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by maxit2(m): 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
inspiredm:

Clearing should be Completed tomorrow Sir.

Cheers
Inspired

Status ?
Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
inspiredm:
Thanks for the Advice, We will continue to work on Our Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats.
Thanks and God Bless.
Cheers
Inspired

Your Welcome Inspired.
Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
maxit2:

Status ?

Vehicle Delivered to me This Evening

Cheers
Inspired
Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
cool cool

Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by maxit2(m): 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
inspiredm:

Vehicle Delivered to me This Evening

Cheers
Inspired

Good.
Delivery first thing tomorrow morning ?
Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 10:38am On Aug 09, 2014
More

Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2014
cool cool

Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
MORE TO COME
Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by Abdullah1: 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
It will be good if your customer maxit2: can confirm delivery by posting pictures of the car when he receives his order. This is what is called 360 degrees feedback and will close the cycle of transaction.
Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
Abdullah1: It will be good if your customer maxit2: can confirm delivery by posting pictures of the car when he receives his order. This is what is called 360 degrees feedback and will close the cycle of transaction.

Thats right, Most Inspired Autos Customers always Comes back to Confirm Delivery and FeedBacks

Youre Very right.

Cheers
Inspired
Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
cool cool

Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by maxit2(m): 5:04am On Aug 19, 2014
Vehicle delivered. Been away for a while.
Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2014
maxit2: Vehicle delivered. Been away for a while.

wink

Thanks for your Business Sir

Awaiting More Referrals from you

Cheers
Inspired
Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by Footlocker(m): 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
Please oblige those of us that are following pics of the delivered product in naija
Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by maxit2(m): 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
Footlocker: Please oblige those of us that are following pics of the delivered product in naija
@inspired. Be sure to block out the plate num wen responding to this.
Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by Footlocker(m): 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
maxit2:
@inspired. Be sure to block out the plate num wen responding to this.
If it just landed! It shouldn't have plate number! Except the foreign plate! Which you would have no cause to block out! #strange
Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by maxit2(m): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
There...

Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by Footlocker(m): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
maxit2: There...
cool
Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
Footlocker: Please oblige those of us that are following pics of the delivered product in naija

Trust Us Sir,

We have Many Nigerian Soil Delivery Photos We will Surely Post them Sir

Cheers
Inspired

Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by ronaldreagan26: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
lnspired-Ejanla himself, l love this 2011 Acura ZDX, more grease to your elbow, you will hear from me soon, l need another clean baby like this to add to my fleet of automobiles.. cool)
Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by bimbor(m): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
inspiredm:

Trust Us Sir,

We have Many Nigerian Soil Delivery Photos We will Surely Post them Sir

Cheers
Inspired

Mr Inspired I was at your showroom yesterday to collect my invoice, your boys told me you're out of the country at the moment. Anyway they treated me well and I've obtained the purchase invoice.

Meanwhile it looks as if this ZDX has Panoramic roof ooh!! grin

This Maxi-T ride na White Lion oh! (Kiniun Funfun) cheesy
Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
bimbor:

Mr Inspired I was at your showroom yesterday to collect my invoice, your boys told me you're out of the country at the moment. Anyway they treated me well and I've obtained the purchase invoice.

Meanwhile it looks as if this ZDX has Panoramic roof ooh!! grin

This Maxi-T ride na White Lion oh! (Kiniun Funfun) cheesy

The Hustle is Real Bro, Ive been Touring the World Finding Cure for Ebola So I can be Rich and Quit Nairaland grin grin

Thanks for the Business Bro.

Yes the ZDX Has Panoramic Roof.

Cheers
Inspired
Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
ronaldreagan26: lnspired-Ejanla himself, l love this 2011 Acura ZDX, more grease to your elbow, you will hear from me soon, l need another clean baby like this to add to my fleet of automobiles.. cool)

wink
Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
cool cool

Re: * WHITE HORSE * 2011 Acura ZDX ( Pre Ordered By Maxi-t From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2014
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buy Davido's Toyota Solara Car / Who's Got A Bmw 2005 318i / SOLD! Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Sport 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.