Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,592 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel (33334 Views)

I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz / Meet Ojb's 3 Wives And 8 Kids / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Emmaomotob(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
chibaik:

Hell destiny!!
The Bible nor the Quran prohibits polygamy
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Emmaomotob(m): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
mkoabiola: But I thought young girls of ds generation dnt want to b a 2nd or 3rd fiddle
They Exist in England Russia and USA(Three sister just won a suit that allows them to practice polygamy unaltered )
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Emmaomotob(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
cococandy: I hope he has enough money saved for his kids.
This one he didn't have a few millions to get a kidney transplant I wonder if he has anything for his family to fall back on in case of his unprecedented demise.

Misplaced priorities.
His wives are not maim cool
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
Emmaomotob: Who are you to condemn him when the holy books doesn't

which book? grin
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by continentalceo(m): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Why do nigerian love to complain over spilled milk, if you castigate him dose it change the fact that he is got 3wives and 8kids? Common why not wish the Nigga luck and Pray for him instead of spitting shit from pretending asses! You married just one wife/husband, those that make you perfect or a saint? Some of you here a murderers, liers, cheats etc...so if a nigga chose to marry 3wives pray for him and wish him luck! Afterall some of you here fought for the demonic arrangements called "Gay Rights". Naija people repent!
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by ayobase(m): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ask4bigneyo: It is your life BUT remember, you are not the bonafide owner...

LEST I FORGET:
WATSAPP, Last seen= 1min ago
TWITTER, Last tweet= 4mins ago
BBM, Last message= 5mins ago
FACEBOOK, Last seen= just now
2GO, Last seen= yesterday
BADOO, Last seen= 2mins ago.
HOLY BIBLE, Last opened= Last week Sunday.

God is soaking your cain inside kerosine!

u gat me cracked up.
I didnt see that coming.

why my mind come go female folks
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by sambisa5: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
moneybag100: I now understand why Dbanj didn't donate a DIME for him....even person with 1 wife not easy talk less of 3 wives...he should have revealed it before the transplant may be he would get money donated....that's why he went broke early....1 toto no do you.

don't mind him......
See how he is looking different....can't imagine he's the one.....he has really emaciated!.plenty women,plenty problem

1 Like

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by akomst: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
numericalguy: His life, His choice.

I really don't know why some people are hitting their heads on the wall just because OJB has more than one wife. Its his life and his choice.

If not for the Kidney failure, I still feel OJB has had a successful and exciting life, far more than some of those miserable cretins bashing him on this forum. Finally, is Kidney failure tied to women? I don't think so.

what a reasonable contribution !
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by sambisa5: 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
bankyblue: @ this our generation?! shocked

i now see why some celebrities refus to give him money during his down time.
when other re investing u re busy jumping from one house to another producing children( I have eight beautiful children. When I look at them, I am happy. They are my investment.)

SMH

lwkmfh........ooooooooo grin grin
Guy u harsh..... grin
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by sambisa5: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
publicenemy: husbands are scarce grin

and who ever told you that........
And you think wives are not scares...........no matter how supplus you think women are,,,,,you still search,when you get one,,you still pray,,,make findings and all that.....just not to end with a wrong person........

Wives are even more scares than husbands.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by soulglo: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
vicky85: http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/08/having-three-wives-is-my-destiny-ojb.html

He said he would not advice anyone to do it grin
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by soulglo: 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
sambisa5:

don't mind him......
See how he is looking different....can't imagine he's the one.....he has really emaciated!.plenty women,plenty problem

What does women have to do with kidney problems. He was not taking precautions like he was medically advised to even after he knew he had kidney problems. And for the record it was one of the so called wives who donated the kidney he is living on
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Cornel88(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abeg make una behave, just smile so that dem go think say we they at peace.

1 Like

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by bejeria101(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
How dumb is dis guy? To think i donated hair frm my armpit to him,otondo
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Kimmo(f): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
Emmaomotob: Is your great grandfather not a polygamist? grin

As he was the first man to ride a horse in our village, those women refused to leave him.
It sooo wasn't his fault! tongue
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by SANdos: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
What's wrong with it? It's a cultural thing so you can chose to or not no big deal. If na white man culture many people for de struggle to do am to show say dem de follow up.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Malawian(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
nigga be dipping his preek in 3 poosies. when his kidney fails again, he will start disturbing the whole world. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by jennylove7575(f): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
Slimmos: keep shut u sentimental idiot....I know u will surely support him....
Slimmos What do you mean you never see me (devil) from ages? If you claim not to know me how you take conclude say I be prostitute or HIV carrier? You don’t call people you have not met before fabricated names to tarnish their image. Secondly, your mother and sisters should not have been calling me on the phone every now and then to beg me. Your mother says na small pikin dey worry you make I forgive you. It will be difficult for me to forgive you. You have awoken the demon in me by duping me and still having the mouth to call me names on nairaland. Last year when I was returning to uk, slimmos, didn’t I give 200,000 naira? The phone weh you dey use so no be me give you? Dat yeye Johnson weh your mama dey sleep with, wetin the man dey do for una? U are here lying to 5naira say you don’t know me before. Moses na God go judge you and your father. Stop calling my phone, if you like hide your number I will never forgive you and your father. £6000 is 6000x 280=1m 680000 naira ( 1,680000naira). You and your papa na thieves and 419. You and your papa should pay me my 1,680000naira. for your information, mr oni said the land belong to the celestial church of christ. that it was never for sale. but your father whom you are now telling the whole world that is dead, presented the documents to me, convincing me that its a family inherited land. mr oni said the documents are fraud and he showed me the original certificate of ownwership...i respected i trusted your father because he is an elderly man..unless you are now telling me that the man you presented as a father isn't. you came into nl talking shitty stuffs, calling me names pretending you are an innocent boy. you lie. me JENNIFER BROWN will not let this matter go. head go roll. you people have bitten the fingers thats feeds you.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
1stola: IF YOU LIKE, FÜCK AWAY YOUR KIDNEY AGAIN...
grin
1stola: IF YOU LIKE, FÜCK AWAY YOUR KIDNEY AGAIN...
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by vicky85(f): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
For God sake what is all these? I did not beg for front page.....you finally saw my post and liked it, instead of you to leave it like that, you added another persons blog. Pls stop this trend
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Jahblessme: 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
jennylove7575: Slimmos What do you mean you never see me (devil) from ages? If you claim not to know me how you take conclude say I be prostitute or HIV carrier? You don’t call people you have not met before fabricated names to tarnish their image. Secondly, your mother and sisters should not have been calling me on the phone every now and then to beg me. Your mother says na small pikin dey worry you make I forgive you. It will be difficult for me to forgive you. You have awoken the demon in me by duping me and still having the mouth to call me names on nairaland. Last year when I was returning to uk, slimmos, didn’t I give 200,000 naira? The phone weh you dey use so no be me give you? Dat yeye Johnson weh your mama dey sleep with, wetin the man dey do for una? U are here lying to 5naira say you don’t know me before. Moses na God go judge you and your father. Stop calling my phone, if you like hide your number I will never forgive you and your father. £6000 is 6000x 280=1m 680000 naira ( 1,680000naira). You and your papa na thieves and 419. You and your papa should pay me my 1,680000naira. for your information, mr oni said the land belong to the celestial church of christ. that it was never for sale. but your father whom you are now telling the whole world that is dead, presented the documents to me, convincing me that its a family inherited land. mr oni said the documents are fraud and he showed me the original certificate of ownwership...i respected i trusted your father because he is an elderly man..unless you are now telling me that the man you presented as a father isn't. you came into nl talking shitty stuffs, calling me names pretending you are an innocent boy. you lie. me JENNIFER BROWN will not let this matter go. head go roll. you people have bitten the fingers thats feeds you.

Jesu!!!Wetin be this shocked shocked
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by publicenemy(m): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
sambisa5:

and who ever told you that........
And you think wives are not scares...........no matter how supplus you think women are,,,,,you still search,when you get one,,you still pray,,,make findings and all that.....just not to end with a wrong person........

Wives are even more scares than husbands.

easy on me tiger...i understand ur point. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by sunkoye: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
God help me that another tin should fail again
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by teeworld6947(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
Share listen and download hit single frm TEEWORLD OLOWO LON RA http://www.cworldonline.com/m/music/1034.aud
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by angela98(f): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
Jahblessme:

Jesu!!!Wetin be this shocked shocked
my friend I taya o..this slimmos guy I know he is very rude and has no respect for people because from no where he called me unmarried old woman only few days back. I just ignored him. God knows I have never quoted or insulted him before. To think that he is being called a 419 all over nl is no surprise. Typical. Wetin person no go see for Nairaland. Nah wah!
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by dealslip(f): 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
It is okay to have your destiny as long as you wont come back to blame FG or GEJ for not taking care of you. You enjoyed all the women alone, you must take care of them alone. you never talk about the destiny of your career.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Slimmos(m): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
angela98: my friend I taya o..this slimmos guy I know he is very rude and has no respect for people because from no where he called me unmarried old woman only few days back. I just ignored him. God knows I have never quoted or insulted him before. To think that he is being called a 419 all over nl is no surprise. Typical. Wetin person no go see for Nairaland. Nah wah!
sister na lie dat jenny dey lie o....seriously iwe had misunderstanding on laurelP's thread she started by insulting mum and my dad...and serious I insulted her back, d next tin wey dat girl go do na to dey blackmail me....
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
He needs to be suffocated to death for putting much pressure on the society and resources.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by angela98(f): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Slimmos: sister na lie dat jenny dey lie o....seriously iwe had misunderstanding on laurelP's thread she started by insulting mum and my dad...and serious I insulted her back, d next tin wey dat girl go do na to dey blackmail me....
slimmos you shouldn't have called her a prostitute. Its is wrong to call a woman u dont know before a prostitute. Expecially when her comments does not directly affect you or referring to you. I went to her thread to read the beginning of your problem with her in Laurelp thread seriously na u find trouble. Na you first quote her. Take my advice, if I were u I will start by changing my signature and personal text. Its awful and it makes what dat lady is saying believable. Because if actually u Dont know her before how come u Sabi say she get HIV? that's d question on everyone's lips. Stop the name calling. Change ur SIG and personal text. Then we will try to resolve the issue. Remember she has upper hand than u.in UK internet is free + WiFi. She has all the time. Save ur image if the allegation is false. I will quote jenny to see if I can help resolve d issue...na wah
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by 1metre: 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
One wife is causing headache..now ur own are three.no wonder ur kidney raptured
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Slimmos(m): 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
angela98: slimmos you shouldn't have called her a prostitute. Its is wrong to call a woman u dont know before a prostitute. Expecially when her comments does not directly affect you or referring to you. I went to her thread to read the beginning of your problem with her in Laurelp thread seriously na u find trouble. Na you first quote her. Take my advice, if I were u I will start by changing my signature and personal text. Its awful and it makes what dat lady is saying believable. Because if actually u Dont know her before how come u Sabi say she get HIV? that's d question on everyone's lips. Stop the name calling. Change ur SIG and personal text. Then we will try to resolve the issue. Remember she has upper hand than u.in UK internet is free + WiFi. She has all the time. Save ur image if the allegation is false. I will quote jenny to see if I can help resolve d issue...na wah
thank you angela, I will do just dat
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by omolizzy(f): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
Emmaomotob: It helps to drive out prostitutes and help to empower women smiley

I agree wit u broda

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Celebrities Celebrate 2face On His 41st Birthday Today / Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates 2 Million Instagram Followers In Style (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.