Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku (1686 Views)

Oba Is Right, APC Can Make Life Unbearable For Igbos In Lagos - Okorocha / Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March / APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by aproko247: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has disclosed that the opposition party, All Progressives Congress, APC, can chase the ruling Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP, out of Aso Rock in 2015 if some certain things are done.

The former PDP chieftain, speaking in an interview with Voice of America, VOA, on Friday, said Nigerians are hungry for a change across the country, stating that APC can bring it to them.

Atiku said since 1999, only the PDP, which he’s a founding member of, has enjoyed power at the centre. “I have never seen a climate that gives the opposition so much hope than today. Because since the return of democracy, Nigeria has been governed by only one ruling political party, and Nigerians really want to see a change,” he said.

“I toured the country and this sense of change is pervasive. So if the APC can put its house in order, Nigerians will give that party the opportunity,” Atiku added.

On the present security challenges in the country, the former Presidential aspirant said, “The security situation in the country, I must admit is appalling. I have never seen it this bad – not even during the civil war did we have this sense of insecurity all over the country?”

“What we need to have in place is a political leadership that has the will, the courage and the determination to restore law and order. Restoring law and order is a multifaceted approach; both social, economic as well as security

“You must have a political leadership that has vision, the will and the courage to pursue those multifaceted approach,” he advised.

Furthermore, the APC chieftain observed that “we should stop passing the buck at each other,” pointing out that, “as long as this security situation is concerned, we should work as a team, the whole country. Whether opposition whether ruling party, we should work as a team to make sure that we restore peace, unity and stability.”

Source: www.aproko247.com/2014/08/02/apc-can-dislodge-pdp-in-2015-if-atiku/
Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by Descartes: 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
"I have never seen a climate that gives the opposition so much hope than today".—Atiku.
Has GEJ been vindicated from the above statement credited to Atiku

6 Likes

Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by thegoodone2(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
solution to insecurity is team work from all politica party.
Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by Caseless: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes: "I have never seen a climate that gives the opposition so much hope than today.—Atiku.
Has GEJ been vindicated from the above statement credited to Atiku
what that statement means is: we clamour for change, we thousands of reason to make that happen.
Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by Caseless: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
thegoodone2: solution to insecurity is team work from all politica party.
pdp/gej wil rather blame d apc for the insecurity.
Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by Caseless: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
Gej must go by God's grace!
Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by Descartes: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
caseless: what that statement means is: we clamour for change, we thousands of reason to make that happen.
Give you pass mark(5/10). tongue
But that is not the answer I want cool
Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by Caseless: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes:
Give you pass mark(5/10). tongue
But that is not the answer I want cool
i mean that statement has not vindicated gej, rather, it puts gej on the wrong side.
Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by Descartes: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
caseless: i mean that statement has not vindicatf gej, rather, it puts gej on the wrong side.
You still have not got it tongue

1 Like

Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by Caseless: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes:
come again
Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by Descartes: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
caseless: come again
Read the first and second paragraphs, and you will get the answer smiley
Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by arewafederation: 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes:

Feel free to "shout" GEJ till infinity angry
Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by Caseless: 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes:
Read the first and second paragraphs, and you will get the answer smiley
i did. U go and read again.
Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by Descartes: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
caseless: i did. U go and read again.
It means that this present Administration has allowed oppostion to thrive cool
You got it now wink

2 Likes

Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by hod898(m): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
Let's see their presidential candidates first. It's the individuals and not about parties. APC's got some bad reputations already. Believe me some Nigerians even think its members are linked to the present terrorism conundrum in the country. They always discredit every benevolent move made by The President. Nothing he's ever done have they applaud. He, the president, is their political enemy. But it is obvious that their ever negative comments and backbiting is their Achielles heel since they appear as the bad guys always saying bad comments. Consider these 2 scenarios:
"This is not the right decision to make. Goodluck Jonathan is confused."
and
"Well that's not a bad move by the president. I think President Goodluck Jonathan can also ensure...in that way it will be better. But it's good. Very good."
When the second scenarion contests, he is more likely to win than the first.
Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by Caseless: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes:
You got it now wink
it is not d administration that made it happen cos gej/pdp never saw it coming or thought it cud b possible and they were taken by surprise...hence, the new approach to destroy the opposition. U can't kill an idea. Gej wld hav loved to see d apc destroyed. So, he's not vindicated here, rather, the statement implicated him.
Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by Descartes: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
caseless: it is not d administration that made it happen cos gej/pdp never saw it coming or thought it cud b possible and they were taken by surprise...hence, the new approach to destroy the opposition. U can't kill an idea. Gej wld hav loved to see d apc destroyed. So, he's not vindicated here, rather, the statement implicated him.
I think your party affliation has beclouded you cool

2 Likes

Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by Caseless: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
hod898: Haba. Let's see their presidential candidates first. It's the individuals and not about parties.
buhari/fayemi, buhari/amechi, buhari/oshobaba and buhari/rochas Kwankwaso/oshobaba, kwankwaso/amaechi, kwankwaso/rochas, fashola/amaechi etc. We've got the winning teams here.
Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by Caseless: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes:
u ar not serious!
Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by EMANY01(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes:
You got it now wink
I thought I was the only one who saw it.The opposition can't even keep their lies consistent:
On one hand Goodluck is weak clueless and incompetent then were hear he is heavy handed next he is a brutal dictator worse than anything the country has ever experienced then he is Machiavellian because of his desire to hold on to power then we here the opposition is being stifled now we have money bag himself admitting unwittingly ofcourse that the political terrain and electoral process has never been so open that he Han openly and publicly anticipate winning an election against an incumbent.

2 Likes

Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by Descartes: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
caseless: u ar not serious!
That was the bitter truth dear cool
Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by EMANY01(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Their lies will catch up with them soon.
Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by emiye(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes:
What he meant is that , the incumbent has failed so much, that the opposition has a very great chance (hope) of taking over , since the masses are now yearning for a change in leadership. cool

Read the Headline again anyway.
Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by Descartes: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
EMANY01:
I thought I was the only one who saw it.The opposition can't even keep their lies consistent:
On one hand Goodluck is weak clueless and incompetent then were hear he is heavy handed next he is a brutal dictator worse than anything the country has ever experienced then he is Machiavellian because of his desire to hold on to power then we here the opposition is being stifled now we have money bag himself admitting unwittingly ofcourse that the political terrain and electoral process has never been so open that he Han openly and publicly anticipate winning an election against an incumbent.
I wanted him to answer the question, but as someone who is partisan, he decided to dance around the damn question. cool
Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by eph12(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
caseless: it is not d administration that made it happen cos gej/pdp never saw it coming or thought it cud b possible and they were taken by surprise...hence, the new approach to destroy the opposition. U can't kill an idea. Gej wld hav loved to see d apc destroyed. So, he's not vindicated here, rather, the statement implicated him.
Nigeria has grown bigger than party stuff. Its individuals that win elections for party now not the other way round. Let APC tell us their candidate and then we can talk.
Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by Descartes: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
emiye: What he meant is that , the incumbent has failed so much, that the opposition has a very great chance (hope) of taking over , since the masses are now yearning for a change in leadership. cool

I impose the question in logical and philosophical views devoid of sentiment,
But it seems that you are in his category cool

1 Like

Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by Caseless: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes:
That was the bitter truth dear cool
abeggi!
Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by emiye(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes:
I impose the question in logical and philosophical view devoid of sentiment,
But it seems that you are in his category cool

No, your intended manipulation has failed, your logic /philosophy value is null.
Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by Descartes: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
emiye:

No, your intended manipulation has failed, your logic /philosophy value is null.

If that's the case, let leave it there and move on cool
Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by thunderrider: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
Laughing in spanish

grin grin grin
Re: APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku by Caseless: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
emiye: What he meant is that , the incumbent has failed so much, that the opposition has a very great chance (hope) of taking over , since the masses are now yearning for a change in leadership. cool

i dnt knw why descartes can't see the obvious. Atiku said we're yearning 4 change, we have stronger opposition 4 d 1st time since 99 and it is d time to make that change happen. But descartes is blind to dis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Governor Falls Victim To Boko Haram / Post 1967 - 1970 Civil War: Did Igbo lose or gain? / Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.