Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class (95527 Views)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by iamord(m): 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
pls the yuan price showed on a product on 1688 ..will the amount be deducted in yuan or dollar rate..also what is yuan black market rate

1 Like

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by tugrow(m): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2015
Hello all,
Please I am still finding it difficult to get account with 1688. Com, please I need help, present tip or step by step guide lines

Thanks
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Punck4real(f): 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
Good day importers, pls who is to pay commission fees on Alibaba or paypal payment options. The buyer or supplier
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by lgboks(m): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
please apart from agent on 1688 can i pay via alipay? and will i be charged in yuan or dollar?
looking to open an account soon and would love to know my options cool cool
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by vascey(m): 12:32am On Oct 11, 2015
Ymodulus:
thanks

Good day sir.
I wish to import items from china via sea through consolidation.
Please how do you recommend I go about this.
Ps: I have read many of your threads. I am grateful for your assistance. However, I am asking your personal opinion. Normally I use chrisvic but I'm not sure they are so into sea importation. I live in ph and wish to get one that will deliver to onne port or any ph.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Samtoby(m): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
Bro, when you said we should take the seller to Aliexpress, is he going to open a new product page for me at USD equivalent to the Yuan price at 1688? or how are am i going to pay the dollar equivalent to the 1688 price + d extra alipay charge... For example, i saw a Samsung External HDD for 360yuan [$58] at 1688 and the same items is listed for $80 at aliexpress.. i know its not d same seller but am sure i av neva seen any Samsung 1tb hdd at $58 before... So d question again, how am i going to successfully pay %58 for this + if d seller didnt av aliexpress store...

Ymodulus:
BUYING WITHOUT REGISTRATION

Buying without registration is easy. you just have to get the contact of the seller and you are free to go.

Now let me take you down the Non-registration Route (In my opinion Best Route.)

When you visit any link on 1688. com, the seller always and its a must, I repeat the sellers always have their phone numbers on the page , you will also see the trade manager , Qq Id (not often) or Wechat id(not often).

PHONE NO
This is the easiest way to have things go your way.

There is a popular saying that " you use money to get money". Here this saying take effect.

All you have to do, is pick up the phone no of the contact. and then send him a simple text message, see

TEXT MESSAGE

Hi

I am from Nigeria. I want to buy watch on your 1688.com store. please send me your qq or Trade manager Id to my +2348065432....

Thanks.

Now take note of the message format above I still added my phone no. even though am using my phone no to send the text. the reason is because at times when you call China , they receiving party will not receive or see your phone no. Its done by their network for security reasons. At times they receiving part might see your phone no. so to avoid a case where your phone number is not seen. Just add it to your message.

Note!!!:
As at this time of writing. A text message of 1 page to China cost N15. So I believe this should not be a problem.

TRADE MANAGER ID

Every seller on 1688.com uses trade manager. Do not forget that the website is owned by the ALIBABA GROUP. Now if a seller is online just Click that icon and chat will come up then go onbchatting with them.

QQ I'd
Some sellers use QQ. you can get it from them or you will see it openly written.

Conclusion

You need not register to buy an Item on 1688 . com , all that is needed is for you to establish contact with your seller and booooooooom discussion continues.

Payment Method

There are two ways of paying on 1688.com

1. Through MONEY TRANSFER by your NIGERIAN SHIPPING AGENT
2. Through your NIGERIAN ATM CARD.

Now for the first way please see this thread for more : https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china

For the second way, read on

Now I use this most often.
Most seller on 1688 . com have stores on aliexpress and Alibaba . com, ask them that you want to pay on aliexpress, they will agree and ask you to place an order then you will pay. That's how you do things.
Note!! Most times some Chinese sellers can be funny. they will give you stupid items. so that's why its best to bring them online on Aliexpress or Alibaba and leverage the power of escrow.

However if you are to carry out a money transfer, let it be Payment-On-Delivery. some may not agree all you dobis send them the money straight.

TRANSLATING The 1688.com Into ENGLISH
Use Google Chrome Browser

PICTURES to come later

1 Like

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Johncrown80(m): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2015
Import gurus pls help me out

I saw somthig on 1688.com wich i want to buy for personal use bt i discover that if i use any agent the price they will send it to lagos and additional 2k to send it from lagos to Osogbo where i stay is so much for me,

pls i nw want to ask is it possible for the seller to send it to Nigeria derectly or their is any other route i can take to make the shipment cheaper thnks in anticipation
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by haychPee(m): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
You can search for the same product on aliexpress, when you find one, check the seller's feedback rate and comments, see if it has free-shipping (ChinaPostAir) preferably, compare the price. Though things are more expensive on alixpress but see if it's bearable for you.
#Safe

Johncrown80:
Import gurus pls help me out

I saw somthig on 1688.com wich i want to buy for personal use bt i discover that if i use any agent the price they will send it to lagos and additional 2k to send it from lagos to Osogbo where i stay is so much for me,

pls i nw want to ask is it possible for the seller to send it to Nigeria derectly or their is any other route i can take to make the shipment cheaper thnks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by damol123: 1:00am On Oct 23, 2015
please what is the cost of ¥ to naira
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Caleb5: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2015
damol123:
please what is the cost of ¥ to naira
.....! I use #38.5, but I think it's #39!.....
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by damol123: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Caleb5:

.....! I use #38.5, but I think it's #39!.....

thanks man
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by damol123: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
please do you know site i can buy cheap latest shoes like zanotti,versace and co
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Eghosa1(m): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
damol123:
please do you know site i can buy cheap latest shoes like zanotti,versace and co

Holler at me on whatsapp so I give you a few.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Caleb5: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
damol123:

thanks man
.....! UWC BOSS!.....
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by damol123: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2015
Eghosa1:

Holler at me on whatsapp so I give you a few.

please drop me your whatsapp number
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by haychPee(m): 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
Check his signature.

@Eghosa I think I need to ping you too as per that too wink
damol123:

please drop me your whatsapp number

1 Like

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by creampassion: 4:31am On Oct 26, 2015
please is anyone kind enough to give me a detail explanation on how to open a 1688 account thank you
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by iamord(m): 9:20am On Oct 26, 2015
someone help! am having problems signing up to qq messenger and trade manager!! cry
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by haychPee(m): 10:02am On Oct 26, 2015
Get it downloaded on your phone and follow the prompts, it very self explanatory.
#safe

iamord:
someone help! am having problems signing up to qq messenger and trade manager!! cry
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Mathias2015(m): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hi, good pple in the house, pls can sm1 dish me some good sites were i can shop for cheap and quality laptops?
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by atitebi(m): 6:17am On Nov 11, 2015
eph12:

Your android can use chrome too

Pls gurus in house, am new on this import stuff and I have purchased from aliexpress but the issue with 1688 and taobao is that chrome browser for android can't translate to English. Or am I not getting it right. Apart from laptop or desktop.......I have ucweb and chrome on my android phone, but they don't still translate to English...pls Hw do I translate on my phone?
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Caleb5: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
atitebi:

Pls gurus in house, am new on this import stuff and I have purchased from aliexpress but the issue with 1688 and taobao is that chrome browser for android can't translate to English. Or am I not getting it right. Apart from laptop or desktop.......I have ucweb and chrome on my android phone, but they don't still translate to English...pls Hw do I translate on my phone?
.....! On your chrome, click settings, then site settings. Click on language, then tick Google translate !......
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by atitebi(m): 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Caleb5:

.....! On your chrome, click settings, then site settings. Click on language, then tick Google translate !......

It still doesn't show translate.... or could it be the version I am using? the one I used b4 this doesn't also show that.
what version of chrome will show the translation.
this version am using is version 18.0.1025

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Caleb5: 5:11am On Nov 12, 2015
.....! @ Atitebi, your chrome version is so so obsolete. Please uninstall it, then go to playstore and download a new one. The latest version is 46.0.2490.76. Thanks !.....
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Punck4real(f): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2015
Good day, please can someone help me track this code I don't understand RB015325745SG .
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by atitebi(m): 10:25am On Nov 12, 2015
Caleb5:
.....! @ Atitebi, your chrome version is so so obsolete. Please uninstall it, then go to playstore and download a new one. The latest version is 46.0.2490.76. Thanks !.....

thanks.... will check out
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Caleb5: 10:39am On Nov 12, 2015
atitebi:

thanks.... will check out
.....! UWC Chief!.....
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Caleb5: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2015
Punck4real:
Good day, please can someone help me track this code I don't understand RB015325745SG .
.....! Visit the post office at Ikeja !.....
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by 2sex(m): 8:47am On Nov 29, 2015
dav8id:

true talk 100% of info marketers on importation business gather all their information here and resell it to falks out there.even the big player in the game copy from here undecided
Boss, you blocked me on whatsapp few weeks ago. It was 2sexy that was playing all those hide and seek with you, You got angry out of impatience and blocked me... at the point I wanted to reveal myself lol. Anyway, no yawa.. please I will like to give you a call and ask some questions.

Thanks.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by henrykings: 9:43am On Nov 29, 2015
Gurus in the house please i need help,which site can i purchase a cheap and complete makeup kit 4 ladies?
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by 2sex(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2015
Please who know of shipping company in China that ships goods within 24 hours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

CBN Shuts Down Cryptocurrency Exchange Bank Accounts / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 / Football Betting Season 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.