Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class (95532 Views)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Fran6ik: 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ymodulus: Poster your no. lets get several things right. its hard to distengrate between your post and the comment also an indexing system will be ok.
08034882210 whatsapp inclusive

1 Like

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Fran6ik: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
Since most of us are now getting the gist of the surfing stuff, next is how to register on 1688.com A PERFECT TRICK!
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by phranco(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
We are still waiting patiently for the tutorial
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Fran6ik: 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
phranco: We are still waiting patiently for the tutorial
read along nd u will c wats goin on
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by chiefkpokp(m): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
lol, people go die for ur neck today, everybody are waiting.....
Fran6ik: read along nd u will c wats goin on
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
chiefkpokp: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-translate/aapbdbdomjkkjkaonfhkkikfgjllcleb after installing, enable it and and enter your site and follow this steps.

thanx u are nize !!! {in Beverly's voice} cheesy
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by chiefkpokp(m): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
Well my method, when I check on any product i like on aliexpress, some of the stores in aliexpress are equivalent to d same price on 1688, that's why they add shipping fee and give u big bill for shipment because, they belive they make their profit on that shipping, but by the time u tell them u want dem to ship to ur agent in china, Either they say no or they add extral money to it, I have some sellers in aliexpress that sells same amount with 1688, but however when I notice some items I really is cost or d seller refusal to send item to GZ, all I just do is visit 1688 and get the exact products by sourcing smartly on 1688, then I just ask any of ma sellers on aliexpress and give them d link of d product after negotiating with seller, and when my seller paid for the item on 1688, immediately Judy confirm d items, I pay to my sellers through aliexpress even though aliexpress take %, Its worth it, that's ma owe method of payment on aliexpress.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Fran6ik: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Here is a step on how to get registered:
This has been the major barrier why most of us have been leaving this cheap buying site. To register succesfully, first you need a Chinese number. This is what have been so complicated for naija boys. To get one,
OLD IMPORTERS
Chat with your favourite seller, ask for a goods that you know is off what he sell, since he doesnt have it and will want to satisfy you, tell him to get you his MOBILE number (not the one he is using) that you can use to register on 1688 ask him for the confirmation code when done.
NOTE: If u are using an email previously used to reg on any alibaba groups site, add a dot '.' anywhere before the @----.com
They are falling for boys with this trick, got 5 of my friends registered through this.
NEW IMPORTERS
Since u av not made strong relationship with any one in china here is what to do. On ur facebook search for any china's football team e.g Guangzhou Evergrande, Guangzhou R&F F.C, Beijing Guoan f.c e.t.c open their fan page u will see those commenting to posts in english, add any of them they accept fastly, chat and in a simple tune tell him to register u on 1688 using ur email. They arent like us, good people.
GENERAL/BEST
After searching for a product, on product page there are two numbers, one (fax) in a likely international format begining with 86 the other is fewer nd in a local format Add +86 to the second number changing it to international format. save and add on ur chat apps e.g Wechat, Viber, Whatsapp, Line, e.t.c when he accepts, give a huge purchase proposal, on the stage of payment, tell him to register you on 1688.com so u make the payment tru there, in no few minutes he will get you registered mumuishly, give him your details excluding mobile number, he knows what to do.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Fran6ik: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
chiefkpokp: Well my method, when I check on any product i like on aliexpress, some of the stores in aliexpress are equivalent to d same price on 1688, that's why they add shipping fee and give u big bill for shipment because, they belive they make their profit on that shipping, but by the time u tell them u want dem to ship to ur agent in china, Either they say no or they add extral money to it, I have some sellers in aliexpress that sells same amount with 1688, but however when I notice some items I really is cost or d seller refusal to send item to GZ, all I just do is visit 1688 and get the exact products by sourcing smartly on 1688, then I just ask any of ma sellers on aliexpress and give them d link of d product after negotiating with seller, and when my seller paid for the item on 1688, immediately Judy confirm d items, I pay to my sellers through aliexpress even though aliexpress take %, Its worth it, that's ma owe method of payment on aliexpress.
nice style bro, bt 1688 hav it beta, try to be registered nd run ur packages urself
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by chiefkpokp(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
Yea nice! My aliexpress seller or friend have already done that for me since last year, I have everyway to pay any seller on any china site, But 1 reason why I use this my chinese friend for bulk purchase is because of d relationship and trust for him mind, the advantage why I use him is that, he can buy goods worth of 26000RMB (62,000naira eguivalent) for me and send to judy, and he gives me 3weeks some times to pay him, and sometimes unexpectedly I pay him on time, so this is one reasons why I always use him. Moreover those chineses sellers knows well more than us how to deal with their fellow niggaz, and there are some kind of purchase u just leave for them to handle, the only way he gets its own share to negotiatte for 1688 is when d seller reduce prices, but na e luck, e laboured for it........ Its jst a difference of 35-60rmd.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by OXCUBA: 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
Fran6ik: Lets knw does dat av deir chrome browser set so d tutorial can go on. Without ur chrome browser u can srf this site in english.
GUY WETIN WE GO USE TRANSLATE THIS YOUR ENGLISH? too poor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by dav8id(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
chiefkpokp: Yea nice! My aliexpress seller or friend have already done that for me since last year, I have everyway to pay any seller on any china site, But 1 reason why I use this my chinese friend for bulk purchase is because of d relationship and trust for him mind, the advantage why I use him is that, he can buy goods worth of 26000RMB (62,000naira eguivalent) for me and send to judy, and he gives me 3weeks some times to pay him, and sometimes unexpectedly I pay him on time, so this is one reasons why I always use him. Moreover those chineses sellers knows well more than us how to deal with their fellow niggaz, and there are some kind of purchase u just leave for them to handle, the only way he gets its own share to negotiatte for 1688 is when d seller reduce prices, but na e luck, e laboured for it........ Its jst a difference of 35-60rmd.
If you talk about trusth then there is not need for ur trusted chinese frd 2 help u buy frm 1688.com

The best bet is to tell him exactly what u want maybe even show him picture and let him go to the factory and make ur purchase . Thats my style oo. Cuz u get a better deal at the factory.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
Fran6ik: Here is a step on how to get registered:
This has been the major barrier why most of us have been leaving this cheap buying site. To register succesfully, first you need a Chinese number. This is what have been so complicated for naija boys. To get one,
OLD IMPORTERS
Chat with your favourite seller, ask for a goods that you know is off what he sell, since he doesnt have it and will want to satisfy you, tell him to get you his MOBILE number (not the one he is using) that you can use to register on 1688 ask him for the confirmation code when done.
NOTE: If u are using an email previously used to reg on any alibaba groups site, add a dot '.' anywhere before the @----.com
They are falling for boys with this trick, got 5 of my friends registered through this.
NEW IMPORTERS
Since u av not made strong relationship with any one in china here is what to do. On ur facebook search for any china's football team e.g Guangzhou Evergrande, Guangzhou R&F F.C, Beijing Guoan f.c e.t.c open their fan page u will see those commenting to posts in english, add any of them they accept fastly, chat and in a simple tune tell him to register u on 1688 using ur email. They arent like us, good people.
GENERAL/BEST
After searching for a product, on product page there are two numbers, one (fax) in a likely international format begining with 86 the other is fewer nd in a local format Add +86 to the second number changing it to international format. save and add on ur chat apps e.g Wechat, Viber, Whatsapp, Line, e.t.c when he accepts, give a huge purchase proposal, on the stage of payment, tell him to register you on 1688.com so u make the payment tru there, in no few minutes he will get you registered mumuishly, give him your details excluding mobile number, he knows what to do.

thanks bro, but what if u hav some1 in china can he also help u do this things?
i mean registration and stuffz
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by dmostcheerful(f): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
OXCUBA: GUY WETIN WE GO USE TRANSLATE THIS YOUR ENGLISH? too poor
mr know all, who told u we didnt get him... OXCUBA CHROME, help us n translate.

4 Likes

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by OXCUBA: 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
dmostcheerful:
mr know all, who told u we didnt get him... OXCUBA CHROME, help us n translate.
IF YOU IS READY TO THE LATEST VERSION .... YOUR PROFILE PIX IS NICE ... YOU LOOK LIKE AN IMPORTER.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by chiefkpokp(m): 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Yes this is what am trying to say, he gets it on his own, Let's say for example, I see d products on 1688 which I already know d amount, then I send him d the info, d reason y I talk about is, as planed, he buy,send to shipping agent, and I received and suppliers products at my own speed and pay him off the money he used...... First impression matters a lot, Chinese Men is ready to do anything for u, when they are convince u are a bigshort.......
dav8id:
If you talk about trusth then there is not need for ur trusted chinese frd 2 help u buy frm 1688.com

The best bet is to tell him exactly what u want maybe even show him picture and let him go to the factory and make ur purchase . Thats my style oo. Cuz u get a better deal at the factory.

1 Like

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Thespecialone(m): 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
Fran6ik: Here is a step on how to get registered:
OLD IMPORTERS
NEW IMPORTERS
GENERAL/BEST
When outsiders complain about Nigerians being fraudsters, we are quick to react. This is nothing short of patent dishonesty and should be condemned.

15 Likes

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by chiefkpokp(m): 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hmmm patiently watching, dspecialone
Thespecialone: When outsiders complain about Nigerians being fraudsters, we are quick to react. This is nothing short of patent dishonesty and should be condemned.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Trippledots(m): 7:17am On Aug 05, 2014
Thespecialone: When outsiders complain about Nigerians being fraudsters, we are quick to react. This is nothing short of patent dishonesty and should be condemned.

thought i was d only one who felt this way too. op pls find a better way to do this registration thing rather than outright deception. the facebook method, imho, is a lesser evil tho, cos d person willingly registers for u.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Fran6ik: 7:47am On Aug 05, 2014
Trippledots:

thought i was d only one who felt this way too. op pls find a better way to do this registration thing rather than outright deception. the facebook method, imho, is a lesser evil tho, cos d person willingly registers for u.
guys if u are a serious importer, u will knw d need of been registered
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by chiefkpokp(m): 8:05am On Aug 05, 2014
Hmmmm Ur own kind of importation non b here oo!!!, anyway sha I don't see any big deal about dis registration stuff though, but register in a legit way, even ur shipping agent can,ur sellers can help u, D ideal of running to facebook or d other way round all because of comon registration is uncalled for. Ok wat about those dat r not used to facebook? Can't u urself register for dem without charging them exorbitantly?
Fran6ik: guys if u are a serious importer, u will knw d need of been registered
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Ymodulus: 8:08am On Aug 05, 2014
BUYING WITHOUT REGISTRATION

Buying without registration is easy. you just have to get the contact of the seller and you are free to go.

Now let me take you down the Non-registration Route (In my opinion Best Route.)

When you visit any link on 1688. com, the seller always and its a must, I repeat the sellers always have their phone numbers on the page , you will also see the trade manager , Qq Id (not often) or Wechat id(not often).

PHONE NO
This is the easiest way to have things go your way.

There is a popular saying that " you use money to get money". Here this saying take effect.

All you have to do, is pick up the phone no of the contact. and then send him a simple text message, see

TEXT MESSAGE

Hi

I am from Nigeria. I want to buy watch on your 1688.com store. please send me your qq or Trade manager Id to my +2348065432....

Thanks.

Now take note of the message format above I still added my phone no. even though am using my phone no to send the text. the reason is because at times when you call China , they receiving party will not receive or see your phone no. Its done by their network for security reasons. At times they receiving part might see your phone no. so to avoid a case where your phone number is not seen. Just add it to your message.

Note!!!:
As at this time of writing. A text message of 1 page to China cost N15. So I believe this should not be a problem.

TRADE MANAGER ID

Every seller on 1688.com uses trade manager. Do not forget that the website is owned by the ALIBABA GROUP. Now if a seller is online just Click that icon and chat will come up then go onbchatting with them.

QQ I'd
Some sellers use QQ. you can get it from them or you will see it openly written.

Conclusion

You need not register to buy an Item on 1688 . com , all that is needed is for you to establish contact with your seller and booooooooom discussion continues.

Payment Method

There are two ways of paying on 1688.com

1. Through MONEY TRANSFER by your NIGERIAN SHIPPING AGENT
2. Through your NIGERIAN ATM CARD.

Now for the first way please see this thread for more : https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china

For the second way, read on

Now I use this most often.
Most seller on 1688 . com have stores on aliexpress and Alibaba . com, ask them that you want to pay on aliexpress, they will agree and ask you to place an order then you will pay. That's how you do things.
Note!! Most times some Chinese sellers can be funny. they will give you stupid items. so that's why its best to bring them online on Aliexpress or Alibaba and leverage the power of escrow.

However if you are to carry out a money transfer, let it be Payment-On-Delivery. some may not agree all you dobis send them the money straight.

TRANSLATING The 1688.com Into ENGLISH
Use Google Chrome Browser

PICTURES to come later

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by paulokwudiri(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2014
Ymodulus: BUYING WITHOUT REGISTRATION

Buying without registration is easy. you just have to get the contact of the seller and you are free to go.

When you visit any link on 1688. com, the seller always and its a must, I repeat the sellers always have their phone numbers on the page , you will also see the trade manager , Qq Id (not often) or Wechat id(not often).

PHONE NO

There is a popular saying that " you use money to get money". Here this saying take effect.

All you have to do, is pick up the phone no of the contact. and then send him a simple text message, see

TEXT MESSAGE

Hi

I am from Nigeria. I want to buy watch on your 1688.com store. please send me your qq or Trade manager Id to my +2348065432....

Thanks.

Now take note of the message format above I still added my phone no. even though am using my phone no to send the text. the reason is because at times when you call China , they receiving party will not receive or see your phone no. Its done by their network for security reasons. At times they receiving part might see your phone no. so to avoid a case where your phone number is not seen. Just add it to your message.

Note!!!:
As at this time of writing. A text message of 1 page to China cost N15. So I believe this should not be a problem.

TRADE MANAGER ID

Every seller on 1688.com uses trade manager. Do not forget that the website is owned by the ALIBABA GROUP. Now if a seller is online just Click that icon and chat will come up then go onbchatting with them.

QQ I'd
Some sellers use QQ. you can get it from them or you will see it openly written.

Conclusion

You need not register to buy an Item on 1688 . com , all that is needed is for you to establish contact with your seller and booooooooom discussion continues.

Payment Method

Now for the first way please see this thread for more : https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china

Most seller on 1688 . com have stores on aliexpress and Alibaba . com, ask them that you want to pay on aliexpress, they will agree and ask you to place an order then you will pay. That's how you do things.
Note!! Most times some Chinese sellers can be funny. they will give you stupid items. so that's why its best to bring them online on Aliexpress or Alibaba and leverage the power of escrow.

However if you are to carry out a money transfer, let it be Payment-On-Delivery. some may not agree all you dobis send them the money straight.

PICTURES to come later

Nice one bro.Very clear
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by phranco(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2014
Then After the registration have been,what is the payment method, PayPal or card? If PayPal, how credible are suppliers on that site or do u still need to stress urself further on verifying them.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by phranco(m): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2014

PHONE NO

TEXT MESSAGE

Hi

Thanks.

Note!!!:

TRADE MANAGER ID

QQ I'd

Conclusion

Payment Method

PICTURES to come later
Hmmmm,this ymodulus of a guy,u be correct teacher abi na tutor, u be correct expert on making ppl comprehend u

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Evicsholar(f): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2014
Ymodulus:

Note!! Most times some Chinese sellers can be funny. they will give you stupid items. so that's why its best to bring them online on Aliexpress or Alibaba and leverage the power of escrow
. Pls does it mean that we are now buying through AE? Wot if d price is higher on AE than on 1688.com?
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Trippledots(m): 9:34am On Aug 05, 2014
Fran6ik: guys if u are a serious importer, u will knw d need of been registered

i knw it is important, I'm just concerned about how it is got. otherwise fraudsters, 419ners, and d likes will be considered as serious business people. anywayz its just my 2cents pls...no disrespect meant. let d tutorial continue.

1 Like

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by eddyj36(m): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2014

PHONE NO

TEXT MESSAGE

Hi

Thanks.

Note!!!:

TRADE MANAGER ID

QQ I'd

Conclusion

Payment Method

PICTURES to come later

Nice one bro!.. very helpful
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by chiefkpokp(m): 10:20am On Aug 05, 2014
You make brain for this one, this is my way.

PHONE NO

TEXT MESSAGE

Hi

Thanks.

Note!!!:

TRADE MANAGER ID

QQ I'd

Conclusion

Payment Method

PICTURES to come later

2 Likes

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Ymodulus: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
eddyj36:

Nice one bro!.. very helpful

thanks

phranco:
Hmmmm,this ymodulus of a guy,u be correct teacher abi na tutor, u be correct expert on making ppl comprehend u

lol!! My thanks.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Ymodulus: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
Evicsholar: . Pls does it mean that we are now buying through AE? Wot if d price is higher on AE than on 1688.com?

You are paying through Aliexpress.

2. No the price will not be higher. it will just be an addition of 5% of your total cost .

Example. if you are to pay $300 and you want to make the payment on Aliexpress. you will add 5% of $300.
Note!!!

If you are not mathematically inclined. to get 5% just divid any item by 20.

see mathematically.

5% of $300 = (5/100) X $300 = $15

Now add $15 + $300= $315.

If you are not mathematically inclined. just do this to get 5%.

$300/20= $15

Therefore
5% of X == X/20.

THE 5% is escrow fee.

4 Likes

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by lgboks(m): 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ymodulus:

You are paying through Aliexpress.

2. No the price will not be higher. it will just be an addition of 5% of your total cost .

Example. if you are to pay $300 and you want to make the payment on Aliexpress. you will add 5% of $300.
Note!!!

If you are not mathematically inclined. to get 5% just divid any item by 20.

see mathematically.

5% of $300 = (5/100) X $300 = $15

If you are not mathematically inclined. just do this to get 5%.

$300/20= $15

Therefore
5% of X == X/20.
can see you still make use of this your method:...lol saw you xplain it on importation thread awhile back..keep up the good work

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

CBN Shuts Down Cryptocurrency Exchange Bank Accounts / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 / Football Betting Season 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.