Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North (3858 Views)

SCANDAL! Buhari Using Boko Haram Funds To Fight Political Enemies - US, UK Govt / Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Exposed: Reasons Why Buhari May Be Witch-hunting Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by gebest: 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
u ve a point in this ur write up, d good Lord will bless u, amen.
Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by courage54(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
gebest: u ve a point in this ur write up, d good Lord will bless u, amen.

Amen sir! I pray our country men will reason towards the message than attacking the messager!
Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by mogentle(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
They keep attacking the messenger, leaving the message unaddressed. How can a businessman bomb his customers, or a king kill the people he's governing. Something is really happening. Are we saying that despite all the arrests made, truth has not bn known? Hmmm, so nobody has ever confessed anything good? Lies!!!!

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by courage54(m): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ceasar1: ^^^ Political extremists like me are the ones destroying Nigeria on the inside.

Cc:
Gbawe
Demdem
Obiagelli
Cleverly
Berem
Mynd44
Kel4soft
Donphilopus
500GP
And all Progressives on NL.
Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by courage54(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
mogentle: They keep attacking the messenger, leaving the message unaddressed. How can a businessman bomb his customers, or a king kill the people he's governing. Something is really happening. Are we saying that despite all the arrests made, truth has not bn known? Hmmm, so nobody has ever confessed anything good? Lies!!!!

They should keep on deceiving theirselves. Is only the gullible citizens dat will still go ahead and vote dis mistake in power come 2015 dat I pity.
Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by donphilopus: 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
courage54:

Cc:
Gbawe
Demdem
Obiagelli
Cleverly
Berem
Mynd44
Kel4soft
Donphilopus
500GP
And all Progressives on NL.

Present sir!
Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by vicadex07(m): 12:58am On Aug 03, 2014
courage54:

They should keep on deceiving theirselves. Is only the gullible citizens dat will still go ahead and vote dis mistake in power come 2015 dat I pity.

OP you have a point...

How come bombs only explode
in states not loyal to the Jonathan re-
election bid? Kano,
Adamawa, Yobe, kaduna, Imo, Lagos?
This is what i think. i think jonathan is using
boko haram to create chaos in those states
so that he can have a reason to deploy heavy
security personnel to the states (Ekiti Case
study) to intimidate the voters during
election.
Another game plan i see playing out is that
Jonathan would force Jega (INEC) to abort
Election in Boko Haram affected areas, citing
insecurity menace, and only conduct the
presidential election in states that are boko
haram free, in other words Jonathan's
Strong Holds.
The bomb blasts in Abuja is just to give the
whole scheme a nationalistic view so that
people would not start suspecting. I don't
see any reason why boko haram is growing
stronger even in the midst of heavy
presence of our gallant and internationally
acclaimed Nigerian army. The only
explanation is that there is a collaboration
between the federation and boko haram.
The Northerners cant be killing their own
people. It doesn't work that way.
Its someone from outside that is doing this
dirty business for Jonathan and PDP like a
contract (probably what our 20 billion dollars
was used for, and much more). We already
know how desperate and ruthless he is. So
this is not exactly a revelation.
P.S.
I once interviewed a shoe maker not too
long ago. Whilst we were talking, I noticed
his accent was not that of the typical Hausa
as I have once stayed in the North. I
questioned him abt this and he confessed he
was a Chadian. I Immediately challenged
him that he and his people are boko haram
and they are the ones bombing everywhere
in Nigeria.
Immediately his countenance changed and
you could see the fear in his eyes when I
said that. What he said after that was so
shocking.
He revealed that all of them is not like that
and that it is our politicians and big men that
come to their countries with "BIG MONEY"
to come and recruit them with the pretence
that they are fighting a holy war (JIHAD) and
they need more soldiers only for them to
get to Nigeria and find out the truth. At this
juncture, it is most likely too late for most
of them to abscond and majority of them
just go with the flow. Some of them try to
escape but most are killed before even
attempting. Very few are successful in
escaping
Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by deor03(m): 1:15am On Aug 03, 2014
The only reason we have Boko haram till today is that rather than northerners tackling this menace , they are looking for who to blame.
At some point it was CAN , later Iherejiaka, at some point, it was Niger Delta militants and now it's Jonathan.
Despite all these accusations, a Kanuri man has released tons of videos , claiming responsibility. Tons of northerners have been arrested and even some jailed.
Yet these guys are still looking in another direction. No where is safe in the north. Doesn't that concern you guys, nobody in his right senses will invest in the north, meaning tons of northerners will be jobless.
Face tge real devil within your midst. Its bokoharam and no one else.
Until you crush bokoharam, the military will continue to bomb and shell your land , as if the bokoharam bombs are not enough

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by OneNaira6: 5:23am On Aug 03, 2014
Dumbest post ever made.

The question about bomb not going off in Akwa-ibom, Enugu, Benue, etc is the tip on top of the stupid1ty.

Do you expect bombs to go off where christians dominate the state. Who commits all the atrocity of bombing people? christians or muslims. Of course you wouldn't expect such in a christian dominated state. Next thing the OP is going to tell us is that GEJ is responsible for the attacks in Somalia, Kenya, Middle East, 911 bombing, etc.

OP are you feeling okay? Is everything alright in your head?

4 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by gebest: 6:02am On Aug 03, 2014
courage54:

Amen sir! I pray our country men will reason towards the message than attacking the messager!
u are right.
Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by segsbar(m): 7:11am On Aug 03, 2014
Theimpression u gave might be true,because i also believe GEJ knows something about all the bombing going on
Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by thegoodone2(m): 7:13am On Aug 03, 2014
courage54:

And what would you have done if you were to be Buhari's lawyer? Hypocrite
U people insult GEJ more than Buhari.
Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by gerald09(m): 8:13am On Aug 03, 2014
courage54: It is no longer news that boko haram has been causing a lot of havoc in the northern part of Nigeria. And from an analytical point of view I think PDP and Jonathan are the brain behind this incenses bombing which is aim to reduce the voting power of the northerners where the opposition party has it strongest hold!
To some extent Kano state was relatively peaceful when kwankwaso the governor of the state was in PDP but immediately he decamped to the ruling pary (PDP) and after losing all the seats in last Kano state local government election since then Kano state has been experiencing one bomb blast to the other, all this is a way of reducing the voting power of Kano state which happen to have the highest voting power.
After successfully condemning states like Borno, Adamawa and Yobe to a plain ground which are all opposition states, their focus now is to penetrate other new areas where the opposition has hold on. Because if that is not the game plan, why hasn't any bomb explode in other core PDP states like Akwa Ibom, Benue, Enugu, and others?.
To even make the matter worst they even tried to assassinate the people's General so that the opposition party won't have any viable candidate to present in 2015. If this is not the case why has the government not prosecuted or sack any military officer for negligence of duty even after thousands of deaths with several others injured? Maybe because they were carrying out their duties accordingly according to how their pay master's wish. But rather they were quick to blame the opposition party for every damage caused by their BH boys, I wonder why they think the opposition party will be bombing where they have majority of their supporters!
Boko Haram attack cameroun because more than 20 of its members where sentence to life imprisonment which is something that is yet to happen in nigeria rather our military will make arrest of a deadly terrorist and before you no it we won't hear anything about the case again or better still they will tell us they have escape from a well secure prison . The Cameronian military were able to carry out a rescue within 2 days because they know the consequence of not taking action. Now even with the proactive judiciary and professional military action heads still roll, and somebody will come here to defend a glaring case of ineptitude on the government of GEJ.
Let's reason together! Maybe those were the point the former National Security Adviser to Jonathan was trying to raise when he said PDP is Boko Haram and before we could say jack, he was killed.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger Delta
God Bless Everyone.
it funny wen I read articles on hw GEJ is destabilising dem 3 state. Let's cast our mind bk to wen GEJ created a committee to give BH in dem 3 state amnesty, WHAT HAPPEND? Then go bk a lil more memory lane, when GEJ was forced to declare a SOE, WHAT HAPPEND? OP I don't kn were u got ur info about GEJ using BH to destabilize the North, it maybe true or lie, But as soon as u brought in d opposition into ur argument den I belived u speaking serious crap! It culd also be that APC is destabilising the North to prove to its stronghold, GEJ can't protect them by causing havoc. Have u wondered y each time a bomb blast or gun shoot hits any political/statesmen its always 'an almost' but wen it hits the citizens it makes headline with body counts. I don't give a damn who it killing who, IT HAS TO STOP.

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 03, 2014
jaryeh: Why do Jonathanians always resort to insulting anyone who criticises GEJ instead of objectively discussing the issues on ground?
that is what they are known for. Empty headed olodos

@Op, good analysis you got there
Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by filiks(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2014
courage54:

Why not tell ur dumb ass president to tell us the names of the people sponsoring boko haram, because am very sure that if boko harama has any connection with any opposition party they won't hesitate to use them to score some political points. But since is an insider thing, they are keeping mute!

If GEJ tells 'us' the names of the sponsors of BH, please what will you do? Is it enough to know them and mention them to 'us'?

I am not particularly responding to you alone, I am using this medium to ask other people who always ask this same question; 'why will GEJ not tell us the names of the sponsors of BH?' I don't mean to curse but it is really a dumb question.

GEJ has suddenly become a 'prime suspect' because BH now kill even muslims, right?

How many muslims spoke about the matter with such passion when BH was bombing churches at first?

Some years ago, OBJ came for a rally in Imo state and implied openly that Ararume 'kills people'!
A president giving such info to 'us'(the masses), what will you do with it? He'll need to prove such assertion beyond reasonable doubt!

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by filiks(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2014
courage54:

Gullible...yea, that's the word that best describes you(r) post.

You quickly ran to a conclusion to avoid ever having to reason. That's the problem I have with most people here. Instead of using observations and deep thoughts to x-ray every event of the past and present and every spoken word on the subject, you rather take the easy way out; 'I don't want to believe it's Buhari, so it has to be GEJ'. What if some other persons are doing these terrible things?

Do you know of the arms found sometime ago at a Lebanese outfit in Area ll, abuja? Do they belong to PDP or APC?

Do you know about all the suicide bombing that have taken place and where they perpetuators are from?

If you do, then ask yourself a little question that even a simple mind like yours can attempt to answer; How come GEJ finds it very easy to convince muslims from the north to bomb themselves? Why hasn't he used at least one of the niger delta militants that are readily at his disposal?

And please don't say that crap about the insurgency not being religious. Look around the world and maybe you will tell yourself the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by courage54(m): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2014
OneNaira6: Dumbest post ever made.

The question about bomb not going off in Akwa-ibom, Enugu, Benue, etc is the tip on top of the stupid1ty.

Do you expect bombs to go off where christians dominate the state. Who commits all the atrocity of bombing people? christians or muslims. Of course you wouldn't expect such in a christian dominated state. Next thing the OP is going to tell us is that GEJ is responsible for the attacks in Somalia, Kenya, Middle East, 911 bombing, etc.

OP are you feeling okay? Is everything alright in your head?

Idiot and empty brain like you! Is chibok a muslim community? Or is kaduna and abuja full muslim community?
Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by jibga(m): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2014
In adamawa, jos and some northern state many people have arrested with bombs and there not northerners what are you going to say about that?
TellBlazer: But come to think of it,the northerners must be a set of clowns,imbecils and morons for someone to tell them to kill their brothers,sisters,fathers and mothers and they stupidly agree.Op like how much do you think jonathan gave them to carryout this act?
Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by courage54(m): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
filiks:

Gullible...yea, that's the word that best describes you(r) post.

You quickly ran to a conclusion to avoid ever having to reason. That's the problem I have with most people here. Instead of using observations and deep thoughts to x-ray every event of the past and present and every spoken word on the subject, you rather take the easy way out; 'I don't want to believe it's Buhari, so it has to be GEJ'. What if some other persons are doing these terrible things?

Do you know of the arms found sometime ago at a Lebanese outfit in Area ll, abuja? Do they belong to PDP or APC?

Do you know about all the suicide bombing that have taken place and where they perpetuators are from?

If you do, then ask yourself a little question that even a simple mind like yours can attempt to answer; How come GEJ finds it very easy to convince muslims from the north to bomb themselves? Why hasn't he used at least one of the niger delta militants that are readily at his disposal?

And please don't say that crap about the insurgency not being religious. Look around the world and maybe you will tell yourself the truth.

Pls the suspect in connection with Buhari assassination attempt, who did he confess to be their sponsors? In case you don't know, he named Asari Dokunbo who has suddenly become Jonathan's spoke man. That is how he and others are sponsoring other havocs!
Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by shizzle11(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
another fhoolish thread by another deranged iddiott
Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by courage54(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
thegoodone2: U people insult GEJ more than Buhari.

Is dis all you can say? What are ur parameters for measuring the amount of insult melted on both of them?
Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by Ahasco(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
All these we are saying are all stories. We should know better as christians of what the scripture says of these events. Its going to touch all part of the world one by one until the end finally comes. So guys let's just be prepared for the big bang
Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by Ahasco(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
berem: that is what they are known for. Empty headed olodos

@Op, good analysis you got there

You again? SMH
Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by bestman4djob: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2014
jibga: In adamawa, jos and some northern state many people have arrested with bombs and there not northerners what are you going to say about that?

Hmmm
Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by wizard010(m): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
jaryeh: Why do Jonathanians always resort to insulting anyone who criticises GEJ instead of objectively discussing the issues on ground?

Because dey don't know shit!! They only know how to insult!
Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ok

It sounds like there will always be an endless list of who the masterminds of Boko Haram are. But what is not debatable is the fact that the actors in Boko Haram are 100% Hausa-Kanuri.
Joining this organisation is a matter of choice and Northern Muslims can spend more time campaigning against their youths joining bh rather than looking for who to blame.

Tell your youths that terrorism does not pay and they must change their behaviour.

It is that simple
Re: Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North by thwarrior72: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
courage54: It is no longer news that boko haram has been causing a lot of havoc in the northern part of Nigeria. And from an analytical point of view I think PDP and Jonathan are the brain behind this incenses bombing which is aim to reduce the voting power of the northerners where the opposition party has it strongest hold!
To some extent Kano state was relatively peaceful when kwankwaso the governor of the state was in PDP but immediately he decamped from the ruling pary (PDP) and after losing all the seats in last Kano state local government election since then Kano state has been experiencing one bomb blast to the other, all this is a way of reducing the voting power of Kano state which happen to have the highest voting power.
After successfully condemning states like Borno, Adamawa and Yobe to a plain ground which are all opposition states, their focus now is to penetrate other new areas where the opposition has hold on. Because if that is not the game plan, why hasn't any bomb explode in other core PDP states like Akwa Ibom, Benue, Enugu, and others?.
To even make the matter worst they even tried to assassinate the people's General so that the opposition party won't have any viable candidate to present in 2015. If this is not the case why has the government not prosecuted or sack any military officer for negligence of duty even after thousands of deaths with several others injured? Maybe because they were carrying out their duties accordingly according to how their pay master's wish. But rather they were quick to blame the opposition party for every damage caused by their BH boys, I wonder why they think the opposition party will be bombing where they have majority of their supporters!
Boko Haram attack cameroun because more than 20 of its members where sentence to life imprisonment which is something that is yet to happen in nigeria rather our military will make arrest of a deadly terrorist and before you no it we won't hear anything about the case again or better still they will tell us they have escape from a well secure prison . The Cameronian military were able to carry out a rescue within 2 days because they know the consequence of not taking action. Now even with the proactive judiciary and professional military action heads still roll, and somebody will come here to defend a glaring case of ineptitude on the government of GEJ.
Let's reason together! Maybe those were the point the former National Security Adviser to Jonathan was trying to raise when he said PDP is Boko Haram and before we could say jack, he was killed.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger Delta
God Bless Everyone.
It's is evident from ur post that ur a muslim & a northerner.....U Muslims always reason upside-down.......And I noticed u mentioned Enugu state in ur conjure, forgetting that Enugu is populated with Christians, who are not that foolish to stripe bomb & start bombing they people, like u retar'ded muslims do for a phantom promise of virgin by Muhammad tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) / Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed / Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.