Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,013 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:28 AM

Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? (48164 Views)

True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble / Why Do Most Girls Gets So Fat After Marriage? / Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by jafar(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2006
What Happens To Women's Figure 8 When They Get Married?

Why would a woman get married as a slim, beautiful figured lady and all of a sudden get married and blow up looking so fat? Yet when the husbands go looking for figure 8 ladies, the fat wife begins to get upset.

So what is wrong with women that they watch this happen to them?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by naijadiva2(f): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2006
what kind of question is that. that is because when they give birth or have to stress over mariage they happen to gain weight. but that's not in all cases.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by eveseh(f): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2006
it chnaged,dey live a new life

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by beyunce(f): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2006
hahha. Well notin happens apart from da fact dat de just enjoy a sweet life of sex all da cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by eveseh(f): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2006
humm beyunce girl,u know too much oo
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by beyunce(f): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2006
Is dat to much for ma age. Dont think so.
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Damsal(f): 10:26am On Jul 21, 2006
It's all you men's fault, the woman get's depressed and she sought out comfort food.

Actually, seriously the woman gets more comfortable and relaxed after marriage she's not searching for a man anymore she's already found you. So she is not watching her waistline anymore. You guys should actually be pleased when a woman starts eating more it shows she's happy and relaxed. You do realise that when you say in health and in sickness till death do us part u are supposed to mean it not start searching for the next figure 8 gal when your wife has lost her figure. Pregnacy also causes this.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Coco29(f): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2006
jafar:

Why would a woman get married as a slim, beautiful figured lady and all of a sudden get married and blow up looking so fat? Yet when the husbands go looking for figure 8 ladies, the fat wife begins to get upset.

i was every size you can think about when i was married because having kids takes a lot from a women, how ever every woman should try to look her best for herself and then her husband, i have four kids and i think i still got it  grin  grin  grin cheesy seriously i do.

PS men are not easy ooooooooooo what happen to the love and respect after marriage making us eat all kinds a sh*t when he don't come home, or help with the baby.

why we get fat because men say:

woman to husband- honey the baby is up it's your turn- man replies i don't have breast. grin

woman to husband- sweetie the baby needs changing- man relies you know i don't like to touch it  it's to small (the baby). angry

there are more reasons why women get fat but i will leave it there fa now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by retro(f): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2006
I don't understand either. So what if you have kids? So what if you're stressed out? Your body is important, it's also important to stay healthy. Actually, women are supposed to slim down when they get married; children, stress, work, shopping, house cleaning . . .
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by MerC2(f): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2006
STUPID QUESTION!!  angry
like duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Coco29(f): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2006
retro:

I don't understand either. So what if you have kids? So what if you're stressed out? Your body is important, it's also important to stay healthy. Actually, women are supposed to slim down when they get married; children, stress, work, shopping, house cleaning . . .

retro all i can say to u is, honey wait, u know when you go clubbing girl and you come in how tired you are all you want to do is sleep well some babies make you feel like that all do every for about 2 month after birth well my son was like that, little brat almost drove me crazy grin plus ya man want to f*ck and don't mention the kids you had before some times you just don't have time fa ya self. then their is postnatal depression lawd have mercy women do not have it easy love.
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by retro(f): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2006
Coco29:

retro all i can say to u is, honey wait, u know when you go clubbing girl and you come in how tired you are all you want to do is sleep well some babies make you feel like that all do every for about 2 month after birth well my son was like that, little brat almost drove me crazy grin plus ya man want to f*ck and don't mention the kids you had before some times you just don't have time fa ya self. then their is postnatal depression lawd have mercy women do not have it easy love.

LMFAO! You're making marriage look more harder than it already is. I've never been married so I wouldn't exactly know.
Poor Coco.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Rhea(f): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2006
jafar:

Reason is simple. They are feeding more than they did as single, probably because they can twice grin afford to do so.
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by femitk: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2006
The main reason why women do increase in size is that when they are pregnant they somehow increace in size one way or the other.so that may be the cause why they do increase in size or get fatter than the husband.YHANKS

Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by dokey2g(m): 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2006
They eat too much !!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by MerC2(f): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2006
if anybody says "they eat too much"
one more time. . .I will. . . angry lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Johnnny(m): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2006
If all you people are saying are the truth. what can a married woman do to slim down?
or is it a permanent thing?
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by shadex1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2006
cos dey take in too much,
if my lady starts getting fat after marriage n doesnt do anything bout it,d rest is for me to know
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by shadex1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2006
@room
sorry for deviating from d topic
@mer-c,
d pic in ur profile is not bad at al
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by MerC2(f): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2006
@ $hadex
thanks! smiley
u're not looking bad urself
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by JayOJay(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2006
Wives should ask Omotola Ekehinde what's her secret after 4 & husbands will face off the 18's! cool
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by iice(f): 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2006
Well, single women come home look into the fridge, shut the door and good to bed, married women come home look into the bedroom, shud the door and open the fridge lol, This is a joke i saw somewhere. Wetin dey wrong with shape? Abeg wether fat or slim na still the person inside her that matters
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by MerC2(f): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2006
iice God bless u!!!! cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by hibans(f): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2006
What type of question is that? Anyway, why do men get fat after marriage? is both side.

Rest of mind when a woman get married. etc
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by JayOJay(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2006
Who cares about how ugly a man is? It's all about women that are the light of the world!
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by shadex1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2006
@mer-c
thankx kiss
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by vikumo(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2006
Me thinks it depends on the woman. After our baby came, my wife almost drove me crazy with her quest to get back to shape. She was a size 12 before child birth, but got up to size 14 after child birth. She got a fitness trainer who came in 3 times a week for two months, and it worked. She got back to size 12 and everyone keeps saying she doesn't look like someone who have given birth to a child. For me, as much as i felt she was waisting money bringing in a personal trainer, i appreciated the fact that she wanted to look good for herself and maybe me, and she gave her all to it, despite her schedule of work, cooking and taking care of the home and baby, plus ime. i appreciated the fact that it came out fine. shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by edygirl(f): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2006
People leave women alone abeg. I don't know how you expect someone after child delivery to still be the way she was before thinking about marriage.
Again, women tend to get fat after marriage because of the stress that marriage brings. And let us not forget that stress can cause a lot of things to us which includes the secretion of cortisol ( A corticosteriod hormone produced by adrenal cortex as a result of stress) This cortisol, in as much as it is good for the body ,I am not going into details, also causes Increased abdominal fat (figure 8 don waka be that) and not only that studies have shown that people who secrete higher levels of cortisol in response to stress tend to eat more food especially carbohydrates and fatty foods. So guys take care of your women. Try to make them stress free and Kids in the house try to be obedient and don't give your mamas too much stress if you want them to look good for ya.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by MerC2(f): 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2006
Again, women tend to get fat after marriage because of the stress that marriage brings. And let us not forget that stress can cause a lot of things to us which includes the secretion of cortisol ( A corticosteriod hormone produced by adrenal cortex as a result of stress) This cortisol, in as much as it is good for the body ,I am not going into details, also causes Increased abdominal fat (figure 8 don waka be that) and not only that studies have shown that people who secrete higher levels of cortisol in response to stress tend to eat more food especially carbohydrates and fatty foods.

Correct! But also this doesn't apply to everybody.
Some people are lucky and others just aren't.
Omotola bless!! She's lucky!! cheesy
. . .with all the working out too I guess undecided

@ $hadex
is that really you in the pic or is it sum1 else? wink
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Mystique(f): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2006
Child birth makes you gain weight, duh sad
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Coco29(f): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2006
Johnnny:

If all you people are saying are the truth. what can a married woman do to slim down?
or is it a permanent thing?

in my case my husband had an affair, so i  went to the gym lost weight, had a make over, then left his ass.  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin. to keep slim i use sex  grin  grin  grin

in other cases the women just need to make time for herself, eat healthy, f*ck a lot very good fa the waist line.   grin  grin  grin
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by iice(f): 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2006
Coco ur killin me here LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day / My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) / My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.