Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? (48216 Views)

True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble / Why Do Most Girls Gets So Fat After Marriage? / Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by zebudaya(m): 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2006
Nelly furtado and Anglelina jolie just had babies, still have wonderful bodies. It's all about the mind. If you still want to have a nice body after childbirth you would find a way enough excuses fat kills!! Get your lazy ass to the gym

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Coco29(f): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2006
zebudaya:

Nelly furtado and Anglelina jolie just had babies, still have wonderful bodies. It's all about the mind. If you still want to have a nice body after childbirth you would find a way enough excuses fat kills!! Get your lazy ass to the gym

hhmmmmmmmmmmmmm i was about to tell you some thing how ever i am a lady!!!!!!!!!

how can you compare, those women with ordinary women , they have tommy tucks and all sort at the same time as giving birth, they have personal trainers and nannies.

a women with three kids a job, a husband in the real world can not afford that!!!!!!!!

you are one stupid man angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by zebudaya(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2006
Coco29:

hhmmmmmmmmmmmmm i was about to tell you some thing how ever i am a lady!!!!!!!!!

how can you compare, those women with ordinary women , they have tommy tucks and all sort at the same time as giving birth, they have personal trainers and nannies.

a women with three kids a job, a husband in the real world can not afford that!!!!!!!!

you are one stupid man angry angry angry

Can you prove they have tummy tucks? you are one unambitious woman. It's simple mathematics calories you take in should not be greater than calories you use or you would have surplus. All you need is excercise 3 days a week and watch your diet. Eat healthy food. And you would start seeing results. How hard can that be?

What can a personal trainer do for you that you can't do for your own self motivation? you can do it on your own
and there are plenty of magazines and websites devoted to fitness so you can get excercise tips from them.

Some Nigerian women have more than 4 kids, and husbands and jobs and are not overweight get your facts right! and stop making excuses. All you need is commitment and persistence.
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by MerC2(f): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2006
Zebudaya u kno wut?

U DON KOLO!!! angry
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Coco29(f): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2006
zebudaya:

Can you prove they have tummy tucks? you are one unambitious woman. It's simple mathematics calories you take in should not be greater than calories you use or you would have surplus. All you need is excercise 3 days a week and watch your diet. Eat healthy food. And you would start seeing results. How hard can that be?

What can a personal trainer do for you that you can't do for your own self motivation? you can do it on your own
and there are plenty of magazines and websites devoted to fitness so you can get excercise tips from them.

Some Nigerian women have more than 4 kids, and husbands and jobs and are not overweight get your facts right! and stop making excuses. All you need is commitment and persistence.

nigger please- UNAMBITIOUS COCO HONEY if coco was to tell you what she has acheive financially and other wise at the age of 29 ya mouth will drop.

i am 5/10 9st i have four kids 12-10-8-2 and a half i work my ass off to look good for me not immutable ,niggers like you.

UNAMBITIOUS, WHAT THE F*CK HAVE YOU ACHEIEVE ?NIGGER U UPSETTING COCO BIG TIME, women go through a f*cking lot only to push out ass holes like you. angry
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by zebudaya(m): 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2006
Coco29:

nigger please- UNAMBITIOUS COCO HONEY if coco was to tell you what she has acheive financially and other wise at the age of 29 ya mouth will drop.

i am 5/10 9st i have four kids 12-10-8-2 and a half i work my ass off to look good for me not immutable ,niggers like you.

UNAMBITIOUS, WHAT THE F*CK HAVE YOU ACHEIEVE ?NIGGER U UPSETTING COCO BIG TIME, women go through a f*cking lot only to push out ass holes like you. angry

Okay we get it you have money, me too. What does that have to to with weight and marriage?. Back to the issue at hand baby!!
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Coco29(f): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2006
i have four kids i was fat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did ya miss that angry u called me unambitious which is not true so i had to defend ma self.
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by zebudaya(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2006
you feel better! calm down. I called you unambitious because you looked at nelly furtado and angelina and concluded that they had tummy tucks without no proof, okay if they had tummy tucks what about all the abs showing on nelly furtado's body, what about the muscle defination on her arms. the girl worked out real hard personal trainer or not. all I'm saying is take responsibility for your actions and achieve the goals you set for yourself without making excuses.
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Coco29(f): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2006
i was on both sides i use to model, i know what we use to do to stay slim but i do not want to go into that, and i was big well bigger than most, and it took healthy eating, you do not know what post natal depression can do to a woman, you are being insensitive. cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by zebudaya(m): 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2006
How did you get bigger. Didn't you eat? You had your moment everybody has that moment to eat unhealthy food or bigger portions or not . To workout even when they don't feel like doing it or skip it. Coco 29 there's no way you are going to convince me that you ate healthy food and healthy portions and worked out correctly and were still gaining weight. unless you were lifting heavy weights and even at that you would be gaining mostly muscle.

I'm not insensitive I'm thinking logically and rationally. you probably know that i'm right but your ego would not let you admit it and thats why you resort to insults.
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Coco29(f): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2006
ok you should go read up on how the body function when a women is pregnant, do you know that her heart turns on it's side, and all of the other a organs or pushed up into her throat, the body stores fat because she has to feed the baby, it is very hard.
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by zebudaya(m): 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2006
what happens after she gives birth?. I'm not saying while she's pregnant. after. I'm not saying its easy thats where commitment and persistence comes in, and thats why you should give nelly furtado, anglelina credit for doing what they did and encourage other women that it can be done.

Being fat doesn't do anything for you. It kills
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Coco29(f): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2006
i understand that and i am all for healthy eating how people need to decide for them selves when and how to loose weight, i think i would put a topic up to promote healty eating look out for it wink
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by zebudaya(m): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2006
now for insulting me earlier I demand an apology and 100 dollars or i'm killing the hostages one by one.
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Coco29(f): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2006
i will apologize if you apologize cool
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by zebudaya(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2006
on what grounds u called me stupid, nigger,asshole, immutable (whatever that means) in less than 5 minutes kai,
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Coco29(f): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2006
lol lol now u know that coco can be nasty as well as nice.

on what grounds? you called me unambitious and lazy
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by zebudaya(m): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2006
You are alright You're just a woman all ego. Lashing out at people when you feel threathned. all a man has to do is to be patient and then you'll be disarmed. glad we kind of made up if only it were in real life. I'd have held you in my arms we would be having some make up shocked your face down in the pillows, or legs up in the sky twitching damn look what zeb did, cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Coco29(f): 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2006
zebudaya:

You are alright You're just a woman all ego. Lashing out at people when you feel threathned. all a man has to do is to be patient and then you'll be disarmed. glad we kind of made up if only it were in real life. I'd have held you in my arms we would be having some make up shocked your face down in the pillows, or legs up in the sky twitching damn look what zeb did, cheesy

sweetie this is soooooooooooooooo embarassed have you not seen the many topics with me mentioning 4play, he is ma man grin grin grin it was still funny though when he sees this oh my god cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by zebudaya(m): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2006
4play is just that "4play" I'll beat it up. I know what to do with all that no amateur baby.
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Coco29(f): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2006
zebudaya:

4play is just that 4play I'll beat it up. I know what to do with all that no amateur baby.

seriously we are in love stupidly so embarassed cheesy and there is no rubbish sex going in my house, 4play is pleasure he should be bottled and sold as an anti-depressant grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by omo07(f): 5:06am On Jul 22, 2006
haha
why do men?
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by crito(m): 5:28am On Jul 22, 2006
thumbs up
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2006
If women claim pregnancy extends to their legs, men will agree because men don't get pregnant for sure. This could be changed with the ever-probing researches and dissident doctors.

But if women say child birth and all other make them fat, it's fine by me.However, many of what I have read here suggested stress. I think stress slims one down or only unmarried women or all sort of men? Some women like running to fat but have to wait what the husband will say or do before the fattening exercises.Of course your Dad can't allow you in his house.I want a man to come and take you away as a wife!! If you hate excess fat, she will adjust or lose you.

Well IMO, the truth is that when married, the search is over for many women while the search starts for some men. Men discover what they have been seriously scheming for, after marriage. She relaxes more as you are snared and doesn't look those at facilities that blindfolded you. It could be poverty.Many women do not have a bedroom while in their parents' house and now they eat everything with all the conveniences.Well some men dive outside to keep up with the Joneses. Blame them, LOL!

Finally if women don't like losing their figure8, men stop impregnating them.Just get in shape, it is good for your looks and health. If it's having sex all night and going to Gym, please keep doing them. We love you slim.Period.
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2006
@ Coco29, Please accept the new idea about women fattening up after marriage. The brother has it all right and you ladies need to take off extra fat. W e understand pre-natal and post-natal stuff but looking good with good health are a part of it.No man wants to dive outside cos of no more attracting features or lose a wife.Men hate it. I apologize to zebudaya on your behalf.
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by 2cantango(f): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2006
Why do men get fat after marriage? cool
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by retro(f): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2006
2cantango:

Why do men get fat after marriage? cool

Exactly! They are even fat to begin with. Lmao!
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by 2cantango(f): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2006
retro:

Exactly! They are even fat to begin with. Lmao!

Lmao!
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by favour5(f): 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2006
It's simple. The men stop paying attention to the way the women look. No more lovely and sweet compliments about the dressing or shape. No more gifts like dresses, lingerie, shoes, makeup kit. Hoep you get my point.
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by memyself2(f): 12:03am On Jul 23, 2006
abi? guyz r so wrong that, as soon as you marry, she relaxes cuz all she needed was a guy to put a ring on her finger!
u guyz must think that the world of women revolves around you? uhn? itry and put yourselves in a married woman's shoes!
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by shadex1(m): 4:56am On Jul 23, 2006
Mer-C:

@ $hadex
is that really you in the pic or is it someone else?

Yes smiley
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by mamaput(f): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2006
I have 3 kids and am not fat but i was after i had them.
That i am what i am is just a mood of nature. Many of you have seen my pic somewere.
I do not work out ,i hate sports in all form and i eat what i like.
Not everywoman has the same body so one cannot compare,
A woman with a job , kids and a household when can she have time for workout.

Hiss hiss hiss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Dies 12 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) / My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court / Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.