Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread (50131 Views)

Season 3 Premiere Of Marvel Agent Of S.h.i.e.l.d [download Link] / Windeck Fan Thread. / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
I saw this thread this afternoon, downloaded season one...

Watched first episode and it seems like crap... As in crap... Like mission in every chapter thing... Kids stuff...

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by lanaVello1(m): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
OMG...this is one of mah fav series...love this shit..probably because i love Marvel...just cant get enough!!
Season 2 on my mind...i wonder why they didnt arrest flowers....now i guess skye's father will be d next villain...dat alien of a man can turn out to be a mo'phuckin badass.
ps: agent peggy abi watz d spellin on my mind.. smiley
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by souljaboi51(m): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
ledafaze: I saw this thread this afternoon, downloaded season one...

Watched first episode and it seems like crap... As in crap... Like mission in every chapter thing... Kids stuff...
believe me, it gets better
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by hameen11: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
MYSTERIOUS!!! Meet 14yrs old Ali Hussain, The Boy With The Body Of A 110-year-old Man (photos)

This 14-year-old boy, Ali Hussain, has been left with the body of a 110-year-old
in India because he has a rare disease which makes him age eight times
faster than normal.

For Full news and More Photos About this Mysterious Boy Click the link Below. Viewers discretion!!

http://www.tininews.com/meet-14yrs-old-ali-hussain-boy-body-110-year-old-man-photos/

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
Now, the anti-spam bot will not work...nope.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Talius(m): 4:49am On Sep 02, 2014
RayMcBlue: Couldn't get past the pilot, then I jumped it to watch the 2nd episode, but couldn't get past it either. I started scanning through the episodes but to my utter dismay, the whole thing is riddled with CGIs and lame monologues. When I watch a show, I live for the quotes. Sadly there's no notable, intelligent quotes to be garnered here.

Characters are not compelling enough and very hard to relate to. I especially hate the "Ward" character. Got the same problem with "Arrow" and "Smallville", BTW.
bro, you got the same with arrow... I'm shocked. smallville to me the was boring later on
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Talius(m): 4:52am On Sep 02, 2014
I like Skye, I find ward a bit, he doesnt have the convincing act, could on also annoying a big, Raina is on point, fitz and Simmon are wonderful when it comes to their chemistry, On the average season 2 promises to be bigger
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MongoAkoni(m): 9:45am On Sep 02, 2014
cao:

I'm guessing you never watched the one-shot, then?

You guessed it right....
worth watching?

I mean is it linked to the story somehow ?
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2014
MongoAkoni:

You guessed it right....
worth watching?

I mean is it linked to the story somehow ?

It happens immediately after Captain America: The First Avenger, she's been reassigned to another department, where her talents are ignored by her sexist boss. Long story short, she singlehandly kicks butt and solves a mission all by herself. Then gets called up to head the newly created SHIELD. The butt kicking is epic - yes it's Melinda May level. So if it's anything like the 15min short, then I expect good things.

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MongoAkoni(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2014
Where can I download marvel one-shot ? links please!
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MongoAkoni(m): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2014
cao:

It happens immediately after Captain America: The First Avenger, she's been reassigned to another department, where her talents are ignored by her sexist boss. Long story short, she singlehandly kicks butt and solves a mission all by herself. Then gets called up to head the newly created SHIELD. The butt kicking is epic - yes it's Melinda May level. So if it's anything like the 15min short, then I expect good things.

Marvel one-shots are only related to Agent Carter? Is there any one-shot related to Loki ? and//or Asgardian universe?
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2014
MongoAkoni:

Marvel one-shots are only related to Agent Carter? Is there any one-shot related to Loki ? and//or Asgardian universe?

No. There are currently 5 in total.
1. The Consultant: Set after Iron Man 2 & Incredible Hulk, it's simply a conversation between Agents Coulson & Sitwell. TPTB want the Abomination for the Avengers Initiative, of course Fury doesn't want that crazy SOB, so Coulson & Sitwell sabotage it by sending Tony Stark to talk to General Ross. About 4 mins long. This was released with the Thor Blu-Ray.

2. A Funny Thing Happens on the Way to Thor's Hammer: Well that's self-explanatory. A robbery happens in the gas station, while Coulson's buying snacks. Slow-mo action happens, then he leaves. About 4 mins long. This was released with Captain America:TFA BR.

3. Item 47: Set immediately after the Avengers. A couple activate a Chitauri weapon, then they go bank robbing, as you do. SHIELD is having none of that. About 12 minutes long. This was released with the Avengers BR.

4. Agent Carter: Well, I've already explained that one. This was released with the Iron Man 3 BR.

5. All Hail the King: Set after Iron Man 3, follows the Fake Mandarin, whose being interviewed in prison. This was the first one I watched, before I worked backwards. Let's just say Trevor Slattery still doesn't understand the mess he's in, since by the end of the short we find out his interviewer, Jackson Norriss, is working for the real Ten Rings. He breaks Trevor out of prison to meet the Mandarin. Trevor is still clueless. About 14 mins long. Released with the Thor: The Dark World BR.

Also, watch out for the mid-credit and post credit scenes. Unfortunately, they didn't release any short with the Captain America:TWS BR. Here's hoping they do something for GotG BR.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MongoAkoni(m): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2014
cao:

No. There are currently 5 in total.
1. The Consultant: Set after Iron Man 2 & Incredible Hulk, it's simply a conversation between Agents Coulson & Sitwell. TPTB want the Abomination for the Avengers Initiative, of course Fury doesn't want that crazy SOB, so Coulson & Sitwell sabotage it by sending ?Tony Stark to talk to General Ross. About 4 mins long. This was released with the Thor Blu-Ray.

2. A Funny Thing Happens on the Way to Thor's Hammer: Well that's self-explanatory. A robbery happens in the gas station, while Coulson's buying snacks. Slow-mo action happens, then he leaves. About 4 mins long. This was released with Captain America:TFA BR.

3. Item 47: Set immediately after the Avengers. A couple activate a Chitauri weapon, then they go bank robbing, as you do. SHIELD is having nine of that. About 12 minutes long. This was released with the Avengers BR.

4. Agent Carter: Well, I've already explained that one. This was released with the Iron Man 3 BR.

5. All Hail the King: Set after Iron Man 3, follows the Fake Mandarin, whose being interviewed in prison. This was the first one I watched, before I worked backwards. Let's just say Trevor Slattery still doesn't understand the mess he's in, since by the end of the short we find out his interviewer, Jackson Norriss, is working for the real Ten Rings. He breaks Trevor out of prison to meet the Mandarin. Trevor is still clueless. About 14 mins long. Released with the Thor: The Dark World BR.

Also, watch out for the mid-credit and post credit scenes. Unfortunately, they didn't release any short with the Captain America:TWS BR. Here's hoping they do something for GotG BR.

WAOO !!
I'M downloading all of it right away !

And no spoilers from GOG please
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2014
MongoAkoni:

WAOO !!
I'M downloading all of it right away !

And no spoilers from GOG please

Dude, it's still in the cinema, there is an etiquette to follow - no spoilers from me. Plus, I've watched it 5 times - I've actively banned myself from watching it, I can quote the dialogue. Thank God for Cineworld's Unlimited subscription service, 'cause there's no way in hell, I'd pay to watch the same film at the cinema - no matter how much I want to have said film's babies.

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MongoAkoni(m): 11:11am On Sep 02, 2014
cao:

Dude, it's still in the cinema, there is an etiquette to follow - no spoilers from me. Plus, I've watched it 5 times - I've actively banned myself from watching it, I can quote the dialogue. Thank God for Cineworld's Unlimited subscription service, 'cause there's no way in hell, I'd pay to watch the same film at the cinema - no matter how much I want to have said film's babies.

Pause this right here...

We'll discuss GOG next week wink
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by tomiobj(m): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
pickabeau1: Calling all fans

I just started watching this series as I had initially felt it will be a poor imitation of Heroes and Avengers but i have been impressed with the series

Though Skye can be boring.. Coulson has been superb

and to find out Ward was a snitch angry angry angry

So nigerians watch this. Wow,good to know. Tot I was the only one
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
Huh

tomiobj:

So nigerians watch this. Wow,good to know. Tot I was the only one
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by tomiobj(m): 2:18am On Sep 03, 2014
pickabeau1: Huh

. Dint know nigerians watch marvel agents of shield
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by killzone(m): 6:21am On Sep 03, 2014
tomiobj: . Dint know nigerians watch marvel agents of shield
u knw u are undermining us rite
Love marvel agents of shield but they shud get more avengers and superhero characters to show up not just lady sif and Nick Fury.onli for september,october,november we have tv series like flash,Arrow S3,constantine,gotham,agent of shield S2
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 6:28am On Sep 03, 2014
tomiobj: . Dint know nigerians watch marvel agents of shield

Did you know Nigerians had cable TV or had broadband to watch online shows
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2014
killzone: u knw u are undermining us rite
Love marvel agents of shield but they shud get more avengers and superhero characters to show up not just lady sif and Nick Fury.onli for september,october,november we have tv series like flash,Arrow S3,constantine,gotham,agent of shield S2

The MCU is expanding, in addition to the 2 ABC shows, there are also the Netflix shows - Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and finally The Defenders. All these shows will air sequentially with starting with Daredevil in May 2015 and ending with The Defenders were they appear as a team.

Remember, most of the Avengers are proper Hollywood A-list film actors, so the chance of these guys appearing on TV will be slim. Jamie Alexander (Lady Sif) got her big break on ABC Family's Kyle XY as Jessi, Samuel L Jackson just seems to follow the money, Cobie Smulders (Maria Hill) is best known as Robin from CBS's How I Met Your Mother, Emily VanCamp as we all know is the star of ABC's Revenge.

Seriously, how the heck do you think Mark Ruffalo (Hulk) will appear in this, the dude seems to be everywhere. Robert Downey Jr?? He hardly ever does TV, seriously google it, he's only been a proper cast member in two TV shows (SNL for one season in 1985 and Ally McBeal also for one season in 2000). Chris Helmsworth?? The minute that guy left Australia and Home and Away, and then did Dancing with the Stars, he abandoned TV, I doubt he will ever go back to TV. Chris Evans?? A string of questionable films and literally a hand full of TV appearances, mostly pilots. Omo, I don talk too much-o

Who knows maybe Disney can pull some strings and attempt the impossible, since they own both Marvel and ABC...
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by tomiobj(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
killzone: u knw u are undermining us rite

nt possible. they cant downgrade dem to tv shows
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by tomiobj(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
pickabeau1:

Did you know Nigerians had cable TV or had broadband to watch online shows
no. Nigerian networks cant stream videos
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
tomiobj: no. Nigerian networks cant stream videos

You mean from my network i cant watch foreign shows evenfrom Nigeria?

Dude
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MongoAkoni(m): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2014
Game of thrones
Sherlock
Agents of Shield
Arrow
Boardwalk Empire
Sons of Anarchy
Vikings
Revenge
Falling Skies
The Walking dead
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MongoAkoni(m): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2014
Ohh I forgot "Suits" wink
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Flawlessangel(m): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2014
cao:

The MCU is expanding, in addition to the 2 ABC shows, there are also the Netflix shows - Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and finally The Defenders. All these shows will air sequentially with starting with Daredevil in May 2015 and ending with The Defenders were they appear as a team.

Remember, most of the Avengers are proper Hollywood A-list film actors, so the chance of these guys appearing on TV will be slim. Jamie Alexander (Lady Sif) got her big break on ABC Family's Kyle XY as Jessi, Samuel L Jackson just seems to follow the money, Cobie Smulders (Maria Hill) is best known as Robin from CBS's How I Met Your Mother, Emily VanCamp as we all know is the star of ABC's Revenge.

Seriously, how the heck do you think Mark Ruffalo (Hulk) will appear in this, the dude seems to be everywhere. Robert Downey Jr?? He hardly ever does TV, seriously google it, he's only been a proper cast member in two TV shows (SNL for one season in 1985 and Ally McBeal also for one season in 2000). Chris Helmsworth?? The minute that guy left Australia and Home and Away, and then did Dancing with the Stars, he abandoned TV, I doubt he will ever go back to TV. Chris Evans?? A string of questionable films and literally a hand full of TV appearances, mostly pilots. Omo, I don talk too much-o

Who knows maybe Disney can pull some strings and attempt the impossible, since they own both Marvel and ABC...
ada, is there something u dont know U seem to know all the logo's ever made, u knw all the series comin out and even the history of some of these actors which a film freak like me knows nothing about...u speak intelligently and do most things the average nja girl dsnt do..... Am rili impressed by ur intellect/brain power.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2014
Flawlessangel:
ada, is there something u dont know U seem to know all the logo's ever made, u knw all the series comin out and even the history of some of these actors which a film freak like me knows nothing about...u speak intelligently and do most things the average nja girl dsnt do..... Am rili impressed by ur intellect/brain power.

Err...thanks, I spend way too much time reading and watching random stuff, I gave up writing leet speak a long time ago. Plus, it really depends on what I like - I can't really answer anything about DC comics universe (okay except DCAU, DCUAOM and the popular live-action TV shows and films). When all fails, there's always Google & Wikipedia.

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by killzone(m): 9:19am On Sep 08, 2014
cao:

Err...thanks, I spend way too much time reading and watching random stuff, I gave up writing leet speak a long time ago. Plus, it really depends on what I like - I can't really answer anything about DC comics universe (okay except DCAU, DCUAOM and the popular live-action TV shows and films). When all fails, there's always Google & Wikipedia.
now I must say u ar pretty much awesome,nice one
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 1:09am On Sep 20, 2014
Oh @MongoAkoni how were the Marvel one-shots? Hopefully, I didn't hype them too much.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Guykhena(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2014

Things to note as we head into season 2 tonight ..

S.H.I.E.L.D. as we knew it is gone.

When the Marvel Cinematic Universe debuted, S.H.I.E.L.D. was at the height of its power. It was a global peacekeeping operation tasked with saving lives. It played a key role in assembling the Avengers and protecting New York City from the Chitauri invasion.
All of that is gone now. It was revealed that Hydra had infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D. at its highest ranks. The resulting internal conflict left the organization all but defunct. On top of that, since the government has no way of telling which S.H.I.E.L.D. agents were secretly working for Hydra, they’ve turned all remaining S.H.I.E.L.D. agents into outlaws.

Phil Coulson is in charge

With S.H.I.E.L.D. crumbling beneath him, Nick Fury finally decided it was time to pass the torch. He makes Agent Phil Coulson the new director of S.H.I.E.L.D., and tasks him with building the organization back up after its tremendous fall. It is this mission that will propel Coulson and his team forward in the season to come.

Agent Ward is a traitor

Agent Grant Ward was a member of Coulson’s team, Skye’s commanding officer, and a secret Hydra mole working for the Clairvoyant, his mentor John Garrett. His betrayal shook the team to its core, but he was taken into custody following Garrett’s defeat. It’s not hard to imagine that S.H.I.E.L.D. could find a use for an imprisoned Hydra agent who may be looking for a path to redemption, so expect to see him continue to play a role, though a much different one, in the season to come.

Coulson and Skye were both saved by the same mysterious substance, GH 325
If you’ve seenThe Avengers, you know that Phil Coulson is supposed to be dead. He was skewered by Loki’s scepter. During the course ofAgents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s first season, it was revealed that Coulson had been revived through Project T.A.H.I.T.I., a project that used a substance called GH 325, derived from a mysterious blue alien. That same substance was used to keep Skye alive after she was shot by Ian Quinn.
Thing is, this substance has some weird side effects associated with it, which is why T.A.H.I.T.I. was supposed to have been shut down. Subjects begin to experience strange delusions, slowly making them insane. After giving himself a huge does, John Garrett immediately started to show signs of these symptoms, talking about being able to see the universe in new ways and scrawling strange writing onto a glass door. Skye still seems to be unaffected, but at the very end of Season 1, Coulson began showing symptoms, scrawling the same strange text as Garrett onto a wall.

Skye has some father issues to work out

One of Season 1’s biggest unresolved mysteries is Skye’s parentage. We learned that Skye herself was classified as a 084, an object of unknown origin. Her parents were described as monsters who caused chaos and destruction searching for her. We still don’t know who or what her parents are, but we do know that Raina brought her father information about Skye’s recent doings. Skye’s father knows she’s out there, working with S.H.I.E.L.D., and you have to believe he’s coming for her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Phone (java, Blackberry, Android Etc) / Site To Download Free HD(avi format)Movies From / BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.