Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread - TV/Movies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread (50135 Views)

Season 3 Premiere Of Marvel Agent Of S.h.i.e.l.d [download Link] / Windeck Fan Thread. / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by procky(f): 7:53pm On May 31, 2017
Watch the most Hilarious new comedy short film by two years old Funny actor. He is soo funny.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBMLtAhZb8I&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
obonujoker:

Lol... I felt Aida's death was too cheap for her kinda superpowers....

Yes it was ... remember she was made from the Darkhold and the Ghost hates the Darkhold
I feel that is a spinoff in its own right

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by obonujoker(m): 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
pickabeau1:

Yes it was ... remember she was made from the Darkhold and the Ghost hates the Darkhold
I feel that is a spinoff in its own right

Lol.... we hope so
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by RinzyReviews: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by iykmora(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2019
very quiet thread...

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Geestunnar(m): 6:30am On May 12, 2019
AOS is back... solid episode cool cool

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Geestunnar(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2019
cool cool

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Norman4real(m): 8:45am On May 20, 2019
I've enjoyed these first 2 episodes. It's just unfortunate that this season is going to be so short, but I'm just happy to see the team in action.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by 100naira(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2019
I thought Fitz died last season?
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by mekaprime: 2:51pm On May 20, 2019
100naira:
I thought Fitz died last season?
Fitz from the future was the one who died. Our Fitz of the present is in deep space with Enoch as seen in the previous episode. He was in cryogenic sleep before their ship was destroyed.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by iykmora(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2019
mekaprime:

Fitz from the future was the one who died. Our Fitz of the present is in deep space with Enoch as seen in the previous episode. He was in cryogenic sleep before their ship was destroyed.
I thought he was gone. Was emotional with d end of last season.

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Geestunnar(m): 10:30am On May 28, 2020
Season 7 cool grin

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Geestunnar(m): 6:29pm On May 28, 2020
Solid episode though, on to the next grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Phone (java, Blackberry, Android Etc) / Site To Download Free HD(avi format)Movies From / What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.