Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread (50111 Views)

Season 3 Premiere Of Marvel Agent Of S.h.i.e.l.d [download Link] / Windeck Fan Thread. / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by ITbomb(m): 7:56pm On May 25, 2015
pickabeau1:

good to see a female lead show some good action moves almost like Lara Croft
Have you watched The Blacklist? A beauty can shoot
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 7:59pm On May 25, 2015
ITbomb:

Have you watched The Blacklist? A beauty can shoot

cool.. will check it out
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Talius(m): 11:36pm On May 25, 2015
pickabeau1:

good to see a female lead show some good action moves almost like Lara Croft
yea, its been a while since we saw such
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 12:24am On May 26, 2015
Talius:
yea, its been a while since we saw such

Damn

Bobby can fight
See the way she fought agent 33 n ward

So ward killed another woman that loves him
MizMyColi do you still believe in ward
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MizMyColi(f): 5:59am On May 26, 2015
pickabeau1:

Damn

Bobby can fight

sadsad
Nosad
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 6:35am On May 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

sadsad
Nosad

Why r u sad na
After all I told you
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Talius(m): 6:38am On May 26, 2015
pickabeau1:

Damn

Bobby can fight

Ward is far beyond redemption now. Damn it, Aos has given us badass female characters, Bobby, May, Skye
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 7:03am On May 26, 2015
Talius:

Ward is far beyond redemption now. Damn it, Aos has given us badass female characters, Bobby, May, Skye

I never believed in him once he killed that dog and nearly Fitz Simmons

Yea....some good female fighting scenes

Interesting.. Raina came good in d end
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MizMyColi(f): 8:07am On May 26, 2015
pickabeau1:

Why r u sad na
After all I told you

I guess the producers decided to Villainize him.

I think He's beyond redemption now.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 10:03am On May 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

I guess the producers decided to Villainize him.

I think He's beyond redemption now.

I hear you

someone that killed a harmless dog and also almost killed Fitz and Simmons
You are just coming to the belated conclusion they decided to villainize him

How can you villainize a villain undecided tongue
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MizMyColi(f): 10:05am On May 26, 2015
pickabeau1:

I hear you

someone that killed a harmless dog and also almost killed Fitz and Simmons
You are just coming to the belated conclusion they decided to villainize him

How can you villainize a villain undecided tongue

cool
I'm glad I gave him gracetongue
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 10:06am On May 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

cool
I'm glad I gave him gracetongue

grace or grass tongue tongue

how u?
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Talius(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2015
pickabeau1:

I never believed in him once he killed that dog and nearly Fitz Simmons
Yea....some good female fighting scenes
Interesting.. Raina came good in d end
yeaaa you're right, I'll really miss Raina's seductive and manipulative nature
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 10:14am On May 26, 2015
Talius:

yeaaa you're right, I'll really miss Raina's seductive and manipulative nature

I somehow always liked her even when she changed, I was not repulsed by her look
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by MizMyColi(f): 10:17am On May 26, 2015
pickabeau1:

grace or grass tongue tongue

how u?

Lols
Ayam Finesmiley

You?
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 10:20am On May 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lols
Ayam Finesmiley

You?

im cool too
thanks

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Talius(m): 11:17am On May 26, 2015
pickabeau1:

I somehow always liked her even when she changed, I was not repulsed by her look
They probably killed her to put an end to the inhuman storyline
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 11:37am On May 26, 2015
Talius:

They probably killed her to put an end to the inhuman storyline

Nope

The inhumans are a key aspect of the Marvel Universe
There is a movie planned for 2017
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Talius(m): 4:57pm On May 26, 2015
pickabeau1:

Nope

The inhumans are a key aspect of the Marvel Universe
There is a movie planned for 2017
I know that, but Aos can't dwell on it till 2017. It probably would be a background plot as they proceed with new storylines
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 5:17pm On May 26, 2015
I'll miss Ruth Negga (Raina), I'm now having flashbacks to when her character was killed in Misfits. Ward has past redemption a long time ago for me - FitzSimmons incident. In his defense, he didn't mean to kill Agent 33, he thought he was killing May.

Although, I do fear for Jemma though, she's slowly entering the dark side thanks to Ward's antics and her fear of empowered beings.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 5:34pm On May 26, 2015
Talius:
I know that, but Aos can't dwell on it till 2017. It probably would be a background plot as they proceed with new storylines

I see your point

skye is a big part of the AOS storyline and she will be the leader
so the inhumans are here to stay
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Talius(m): 7:04pm On May 26, 2015
pickabeau1:

I see your point

skye is a big part of the AOS storyline and she will be the leader
so the inhumans are here to stay
Exactly, I can't wait for the premiere of my favourite shows, just keeping myself busy with the ones I haven't been watching before now. My series catalogue promises to get bigger come 2015/2016 TV season
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Talius(m): 7:08pm On May 26, 2015
cao:
I'll miss Ruth Negga (Raina), I'm now having flashbacks to when her character was killed in Misfits. Ward has past redemption a long time ago for me - FitzSimmons incident. In his defense, he didn't mean to kill Agent 33, he thought he was killing May.

Although, I do fear for Jemma though, she's slowly entering the dark side thanks to Ward's antics and her fear of empowered beings.
That's true and also considering her been swallowed at the end of the season by that kree stone. She probably would go to the dark side full time cos she's harbouring the thoughts of doing bad thing to bad people now imagine when it spreads to good people who offends her a bit and then to innocent sideline watchers....Its a possibility sha
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 7:13pm On May 26, 2015
Talius:

Exactly, I can't wait for the premiere of my favourite shows, just keeping myself busy with the ones I haven't been watching before now. My series catalogue promises to get bigger come 2015/2016 TV season

cool
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Kaycee7(m): 10:46am On May 27, 2015
Talius:

That's true and also considering her been swallowed at the end of the season by that kree stone. She probably would go to the dark side full time cos she's harbouring the thoughts of doing bad thing to bad people now imagine when it spreads to good people who offends her a bit and then to innocent sideline watchers....Its a possibility sha
And just after Fitz summoned d courage to ask her out.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Talius(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2015
Kaycee7:
And just after Fitz summoned d courage to ask her out.
yea, that's the painful part of it
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 11:48am On May 27, 2015
Talius:

we dont know what the kree stone does

if u follow d backstory of the inhumans, you will get that they were a result of experimentation by the kree who eventually decided to abandon or destroy them

this stone may be a means to do so

Also what kind of annoying bumbleness by fitz to release the latch and not put it back
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Talius(m): 7:21pm On May 27, 2015
pickabeau1:

we dont know what the kree stone does

if u follow d backstory of the inhumans, you will get that they were a result of experimentation by the kree who eventually decided to abandon or destroy them

this stone may be a means to do so

Also what kind of annoying bumbleness by fitz to release the latch and not put it back
true sha, they possibly would expand the kree plot
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Keky(m): 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
I thought the season premiere was great . I continue to enjoy the evolution of this show from where it started in season 1.

Fitz did great. I wonder if he has fully healed from his mental issues from last season.

Overall it was entertaining and is still in my opinion the best comic based show currently. Well done.

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Talius(m): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
Our favourite show is back... I don't think I can be referring to Skye as Daisy, its quite hard. I liked Lash, he looks awesomely monstrous
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Ekiseme(m): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
What of my Guy Ward?
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Ekiseme(m): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
Talius:
Our favourite show is back... I don't think I can be referring to Skye as Daisy, its quite hard. I liked Lash, he looks awesomely monstrous
did Ward feature in episode 1?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) / BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" / BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.