Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? (4292 Views)

You Are To Blame: Ladies! / "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by audreybrian(f): 12:20am On Aug 04, 2014
Unibenstudent: Yipee @ least my country is representing ,where Did u stay in abuja sweerie
Hey,you seem to be following almost every girl on nairaland.Leave tracy alone.
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 04, 2014
Please dont spread hate on nairaland , this is not twitter or Facebook, where back biting and revenge and jealousy is dominant,just be peacefull
audreybrian:
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 04, 2014
Okay, cool,somebody not happy with our conversations ,pls do u know the gal , sending me threat quotes?
tracyorez:
Negro crescent maitama Abuja Nigeria.
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by tracyorez(f): 7:40am On Aug 04, 2014
Unibenstudent: Okay, cool,somebody not happy with our conversations ,pls do u know the gal , sending me threat quotes?
Dont know her but she looks familiar.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by tracyorez(f): 7:45am On Aug 04, 2014
audreybrian:
Hey audrey,your face is familiar.I must have seen you somewhere either in central london or kent.are you in England hun.
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by audreybrian(f): 7:55am On Aug 04, 2014
tracyorez:
Hey audrey,your face is familiar.I must have seen you somewhere either in central london or kent.are you in England hun.
I school in England and its possible we must have met.I know you are new here but be careful with nairaland guys,they are not nice and secondly stop revealing private informations about yourself online cos you dont know the real identity of anyone here.People here can advantage of you because you are young.Be wise.Have sent you a PM already.
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by tracyorez(f): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2014
audreybrian:
I school in England and its possible we must have met.I know you are new here but be careful with nairaland guys,they are not nice and secondly stop revealing private informations about yourself online cos you dont know the real identity of anyone here.People here can advantage of you because you are young.Be wise.Have sent you a PM already.
Ok.Thanks.
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 04, 2014
I have never been any more back bited more than this ,do u think or feel , i am not a nice dude?
tracyorez:
Ok.Thanks.
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by audreybrian(f): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2014
Unibenstudent: Please dont spread hate on nairaland , this is not twitter or Facebook, where back biting and revenge and jealousy is dominant,just be peacefull
Hey,get a job and stop getting into the innocent girls head.gezzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by audreybrian(f): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2014
Unibenstudent: I have never been any more back bited more than this ,do u think or feel , i am not a nice dude?
Dude,just leave her alone and face me instead.I am ready for you looser.
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2014
Who is innocent here, well nobody is innocent,well dont hate before u know me,, seriously u are judging book by cover
audreybrian:
Hey,get a job and stop getting into the innocent girls head.gezzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by audreybrian(f): 8:19am On Aug 04, 2014
Unibenstudent: Who is innocent here, well nobody is innocent,well dont hate before u know me,, seriously u are judging book by cover
Whatever.
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by tracyorez(f): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2014
Unibenstudent: I have never been any more back bited more than this ,do u think or feel , i am not a nice dude?
Dont know
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 04, 2014
U got issues,well, i think u got a propaganda,and i will unveil it,trust me
audreybrian:
Whatever.
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by 735i(m): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2014
tracyorez:
Really? I am in west kent,sevenoaks.

Nice… i'm in Canterbury at the moment… Yet to decide where to spend the last quarter of the year…it get really boring here in Autumn & Winter….
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2014
[quote author=audreybrian][/quote] hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by aweonline(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2014
I was in The Beacons restaurant in Royal Tunbridge Wells last two months
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
Paroman: Ok some friends of mine and I were arguing this morning about who is to be blamed when a guy sleeps with a drunk lady, knowing fully well she is completely under the influence of alcohol and she isn't thinking straight at that moment.

So my question is: Is the guy to blame for taking undue advantage of a drunk lady or the lady is to be blamed for not keeping herself in check by getting herself drunk? undecided
Having sex with a woman unfit to give consent is r@pe. Yes, it's wrong for a woman to get drunk and put herself in compromising situations as such but any man capable of initiating non-consensual sex is taking advantage and just there to satisfy himself inconsiderate of the 2nd party and hence is a pervert. Anybody both male/female who has sex with someone who is not in the right state of mind(eg- drunk, underage or ret@rded) to give consent is a r@pist.
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by xtervaganza(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
Any guy that sleeps with a drunk girl he's never met before is an A-hole

But how about this; a lady who is your girlfriend or u have been wooing gets drunk and was all over you begging you to f#ck her? What you gon do?

It happened to a friend b4, he slept with her and she was forming another thing

My friend was freed after guys who saw her begging my friend for d1ck testified against her

Sh1t happens though

I won't risk jail for sex
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
xtervaganza: Any guy that sleeps with a drunk girl he's never met before is an A-hole
But how about this; a lady who is your girlfriend or u have been wooing gets drunk and was all over you begging you to f#ck her? What you gon do?
I cosign the bolded. If you've been wooing the lady and she hasnt accepted yet, it would still be wrong to f*ck her cos it's the alcohol talking not her and moreover why would anyone want their first lashing with someone you wanna date be when they're drunk? it will be immemorable. BUT if it's your gf, no yawa as long as you guys are in good terms cos it'd be sh!itty to f*ck your drunk gf when you guys just had a fight. But if all is well and bae is drunk and says you should come and f*ck, waste no time and drop it like it's hot. Me? I have f*cked jisos out of my bf so many times while high, life is good o
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by xtervaganza(m): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
selflessmaya:
I cosign the bolded. If you've been wooing the lady and she hasnt accepted yet, it would still be wrong to f*ck her cos it's the alcohol talking not her and moreover why would anyone want their first lashing with someone you wanna date be when they're drunk? it will be immemorable. BUT if it's your gf, no yawa as long as you guys are in good terms cos it'd be sh!itty to f*ck your drunk gf when you guys just had a fight. But if all is well and bae is drunk and says you should come and f*ck, waste no time and drop it like it's hot. Me? I have f*cked jisos out of my bf so many times while high, life is good o
thanks for your honesty

Like u said, life is good. We should enjoy it while we are here
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Wiinnd(m): 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
Blame it on the Alcohol!
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by GoodFaith: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
A drunk person can't have the mind to legally consent
Please don't play with fire guys
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
Yet another sick thread; an opportunity for ra/pists to come forward.
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
Driven: Yet another sick thread; an opportunity for ra/pists to come forward.
errrrrr what do you mean bro?
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Marcelinho(m): 12:14am On Oct 04, 2014
Almeria: Nobody because she enjoyed it
how do u know she enjoy It?
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Marcelinho(m): 12:15am On Oct 04, 2014
Ladystewie: the guy angry angry
why?
Re: When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? by Greatloaded1: 1:53am On Oct 04, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? / Rape Festival In India Begins This Week / Sugar Mummy Sex Party To Go Down In Kenya (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.