Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers (25425 Views)

Website To Download Foreign Season Films And Nigerian Movies Too.(drop Yours) / I Came To See Films And I Saw Films / 9ja Films And The Part 2 Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Donfamous(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
Mine is omije kikoro (bitter tears) by Evom. Ibadan
Agbara nla (great power) by mount zion faith ministry . Ibadan
And Alate okunkun (evil merchant) by GACEM in lagos

7 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Danhumprey: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
Mine is Pilgrim's Progress. I've forgotten the name of the producer,though.

15 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Donfamous(m): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
Danhumprey: Mine is Pilgrim's Progress. I've forgotten the name of the producer,though.
ah!!! Dat is the most powerful film I've ever watch. Guess I'll download it one of dis days.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Donfamous(m): 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
Picture of alate okunkun. Film jacket

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by mmsen: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
The Life of Brian.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by alienvirus: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
Agbara nla. Mike Bamiloye. It reminds me...

Isawuru, Paulina, Bose...

AYAMATANGA!

20 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by latestsunny(m): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
Do you know where one can download Nigeria christian movies online?
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Donfamous(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
latestsunny: Do you know where one can download Nigeria christian movies online?
also looking for it. But y can't u go to shops around u. If u are living in lag I can help u
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Donfamous(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
alienvirus: Agbara nla. Mike Bamiloye. It reminds me...

Isawuru, Paulina, Bose...

AYAMATANGA!
agbara la caused a great revival. But is AYAMATANGA a Christian movie

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by emmyskies(m): 11:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
Donfamous: ah!!! Dat is the most powerful film I've ever watch. Guess I'll download it one of dis days.
I quite agree with you. A friend told me bout another true christian film "A good man is hard to find". Not watched it tho, only these two films are on my list. Too bad almost all movie companies are run by agents of devil that put on or two things contrary to truth. Still looking for likes of these two to add to the list
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Donfamous(m): 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
emmyskies:
I quite agree with you. A friend told me bout another true christian film "A good man is hard to find". Not watched it tho, only these two films are on my list. Too bad almost all movie companies are run by agents of devil that put on or two things contrary to truth. Still looking for likes of these two to add to the list
just downloaded pilgrim progress. I'll try to search for d oda one also.need films dat'll add value to ma spiritual life. pilgrim progress. Is a film Jesus himself will endorse

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by mascot87(m): 6:52am On Aug 03, 2014
Left behind produced by Paul Lalonde & Michael Walker

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 03, 2014
STORMS OF LIFE
just a little sin
*Producer:Mout zion movies
*Starring:Mike bamiloye
*STORMS OF LIFE
*JUST A LITTLE SIN.
*isawulu

10 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Codedrock(m): 6:59am On Aug 03, 2014
All EDOM/MOUNT ZION MOVIES
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by jayseehe(m): 7:00am On Aug 03, 2014
boring, all boring

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by onome710(m): 7:02am On Aug 03, 2014
I don't watch much of Nigerian movies. These are all foreign movies.
Very good and You'll love them.
1. The Passion of the Christ
2. Saving God
3. Facing the giants
4. Fireproof
5. Saved by Grace
6. The Encounter
And Others I can't remember now.

30 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by overhypedsteve(m): 7:02am On Aug 03, 2014
Emi fun emi, life for life

7 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2014
FIREPROOF
by David Nixon &
Stephen Kendrick

15 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 03, 2014
Truth is that I don't know when I watched one last. American film don turn person head.
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Deucalion(m): 7:06am On Aug 03, 2014
mmsen: The Life of Brian.
what's it about?? Did rihanna act in the movie?[color=#770077][/color]
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by MissyDivah(f): 7:08am On Aug 03, 2014
The GODs Are Dead by Mount Zion

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by olumaxi(m): 7:09am On Aug 03, 2014
The ultimate power....mike bamiloye 2.The great mistake.....mike bamiloye 3.ide esu............mike bamiloye 4.iji aiye.........kay technical 5.end of the wicked......helen ukpabio and so on,and so forth

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 03, 2014
Just A Little Sin & Forces Against My Soul by mount zion film ministry

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by ekmike(m): 7:11am On Aug 03, 2014
the encounter, I am Gabriel

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Fatdon(m): 7:13am On Aug 03, 2014
I love mout zion films, they are the
only films that made sense to me in
terms of message
films like, just a little sin, Boold on
the altar has got me running for
my bible , more sober, reflecting on the consequences of sin

13 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by chuksmarvin(m): 7:16am On Aug 03, 2014
Donfamous: just downloaded pilgrim progress. I'll try to search for d oda one also.need films dat'll add value to ma spiritual life. pilgrim progress. Is a film Jesus himself will endorse
PlS what site did yhu download it from plsss

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by megabyte2(f): 7:20am On Aug 03, 2014
Agbara nla by (mount zion)
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 03, 2014
Codedrock: All EDOM/MOUNT ZION MOVIES
i remember STORMS OF LIFE mount zion back then in video cset

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Zanxx(f): 7:22am On Aug 03, 2014
fireproof
i am gabriel
i am in love with a church girl
faith like potatoes
what would jesus do
facing the giants
woman thou are loosed
the preacher's kid
pastor jones
not easily broken

sorry dont know the producers

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Btruth: 7:23am On Aug 03, 2014
"Apoti Eri" by Mike Bamiloye, & Passion of Christ by Mel Gibson.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Website's To Download Korean Movies / BBNaija: Hermes Nominates Phyna, Amaka, 3 Other Housemates For Possible Eviction / Who Is The Best Fighter With A Lightsaber Out Of All The Starwars Movies Orbooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.