Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

This Dirty Girl Claims She Had Sex With Davido And Got Paid For It. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Dirty Girl Claims She Had Sex With Davido And Got Paid For It. (4118 Views)

See How Much I Got Paid N My First Show Call Up [photos] / Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo / Mercy Johnson Wins Best Actress Award With Dumebi ‘the Dirty Girl’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Dirty Girl Claims She Had Sex With Davido And Got Paid For It. by cixnetwork: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
shocked Is she for real? Davido really slept with this girl? It's unbelievable. And she claims he gave her $200 for it. How?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFpEiI6IrKg?list=PLA9j_ADq-t-Rs7cVHufqg5ZUlACcKScsv
Re: This Dirty Girl Claims She Had Sex With Davido And Got Paid For It. by cixnetwork: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
Re: This Dirty Girl Claims She Had Sex With Davido And Got Paid For It. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
so why should you call her dutty angry angry
Re: This Dirty Girl Claims She Had Sex With Davido And Got Paid For It. by Escalze(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
So u expect me to waste my MB opening those links?
Re: This Dirty Girl Claims She Had Sex With Davido And Got Paid For It. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
...boring news, boring newscaster......tank God am nt using my mb anyways.....sch wifi suffered for it

1 Like

Re: This Dirty Girl Claims She Had Sex With Davido And Got Paid For It. by eph12(m): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
If i hear say i open am undecided
Re: This Dirty Girl Claims She Had Sex With Davido And Got Paid For It. by Waspy(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
temigracie: ...boring news, boring newscaster......tank God am nt using my mb anyways.....sch wifi suffered for it
You on ever thread like butter on bread.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

To topic,; so far she's clean enough for Davido
Re: This Dirty Girl Claims She Had Sex With Davido And Got Paid For It. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
Waspy: You on ever thread like butter on bread.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

To topic,; so far she's clean enough for Davido
..r u stalking me ni? undecided
Re: This Dirty Girl Claims She Had Sex With Davido And Got Paid For It. by Waspy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
temigracie: ..r u stalking me ni? undecided
Shld I?......its so obvious that I just had to spill it
Re: This Dirty Girl Claims She Had Sex With Davido And Got Paid For It. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
Waspy: Shld I?......its so obvious that I just had to spill it
....now dat u av spilt it ooo.....wat shud i now do abt it,sir?
Re: This Dirty Girl Claims She Had Sex With Davido And Got Paid For It. by Waspy(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
temigracie: ....now dat u av spilt it ooo.....wat shud i now do abt it,sir?
Try taking sometime off.....you addicted to Nairaland
Re: This Dirty Girl Claims She Had Sex With Davido And Got Paid For It. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
Waspy: Try taking sometime off.....you addicted to Nairaland
..c who is giving advice oooo....so,wat will now say to pple dat r more consistent dan me.....pls,mindt ur bis...unless u want me to unleash my fury on u
Re: This Dirty Girl Claims She Had Sex With Davido And Got Paid For It. by Waspy(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
temigracie: ..c who is giving advice oooo....so,wat will now say to pple dat r more consistent dan me.....pls,mindt ur bis...unless u want me to unleash my fury on u
Gaddemit....Alrite rock your boat girl. Enough derailing already shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: This Dirty Girl Claims She Had Sex With Davido And Got Paid For It. by oluwadanie1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
temigracie: ...boring news, boring newscaster......tank God am nt using my mb anyways.....sch wifi suffered for it

Unilorin ryt? Am really missing dat aspect, the WIFI
Btw didn't u go home 4 holiday??
Re: This Dirty Girl Claims She Had Sex With Davido And Got Paid For It. by Ijawboi(m): 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
oluwadanie1:

Unilorin ryt? Am really missing dat aspect, the WIFI
Btw didn't u go home 4 holiday??
only uniLorin get free wifi? Mtschweeeeeee
Re: This Dirty Girl Claims She Had Sex With Davido And Got Paid For It. by oluwadanie1(m): 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ijawboi: only uniLorin get free wifi? Mtschweeeeeee

OGA, no take am personal na.
I no mean am like that o
Re: This Dirty Girl Claims She Had Sex With Davido And Got Paid For It. by kowalsky: 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2014

Re: This Dirty Girl Claims She Had Sex With Davido And Got Paid For It. by mindurbiznes: 12:14am On Aug 03, 2014
wow FTC. was I here. ok. Davido is he the sjelewu guy. oh undecided
mtchew
Re: This Dirty Girl Claims She Had Sex With Davido And Got Paid For It. by Feranmicharles(m): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2014
. Lol...am sure that person is your BF(best friend)

(1) (Reply)

S Angela Okorie The Most Prettyface In Nollywood ? | Photo / Hilarious Photos Of How Wizkid, 2face, Davido,genevieve & Others Would Look In A / Bad Girl Rihanna Goes Braless In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.