Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,190 members, 7,807,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? (6600 Views)

Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? / Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
I mean it, tall girls freak me out. And by tall, I mean a girl that's taller than my height even with a small inch. So Let Hear Yours.

Tall, Short, Short again, or average? smiley
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by vizkiz: 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
1. Like how am i suppose to carry a girl taller than i am when hammering the sh*t undecided

2. I can't even give her e peck on her fore head willingly(without stretching) angry

3. So we hold hands in the street and look like a mother taking her son to school undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by emeka94(m): 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
Tall

Kissing dem doesn't cause back ache n their centre of gravity aka pu**** is almost parallel to my ding dong
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Arosa(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
I don't like short girls, regardless on how pretty she is facially.
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Waspy(m): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
Don't call them short... we call them #Portable wink wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
It's official, I can have never a thing for a girl that's either older or taller than me. Medically confirmed by my nurse. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by daryoor(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
dont have any extreme attribute
too tall
too short
too skinny
too fat
too yellow
too black
too busty
slippers flat yansh

well u can be too pretty sha smiley

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by OLAWOLF(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
I like them tall and slim, u know the model type of Girl like MISSYTOSIN. Can't date short girls, turn off.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Duru009(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
I luv tall alot cos am tall . Short girls are very troublesome. Hit me if u are tall sweet girl on whatapp: 08187844713
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Waspy: Don't call them short... we call them #Portable wink wink

Lol, wonder why portable chics always attracted to tall guys.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
Is 5'7 short?
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Enegod(m): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
the best thing about short girls, is being
able to manhandle them in bed. you
don't have to tell them to move over
here or maybe over there, it's way more
exciting put them where you want them.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl: Is 5'7 short?
You sound worried. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Liability(m): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
am tall and guys like me alot. *winks*
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by mstik(f): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
#team fun sized girls# cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
^^^ Don't fall for their scam! Yeah, the two Babes above are very short and they are trying to convince you otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by stinggy(m): 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
Tall or short, I like women
No preference, no reservations tongue

just like I luv this babe below me, enypie wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
OLAWOLF: I like them tall and slim, u know the model type of Girl like MISSYTOSIN. Can't date short girls, turn off.
Great Taste.
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
stinggy: Tall or short, I like women
No preference, no reservations tongue

just like I luv this babe below me, enypie wink
Lolzzz. Stinggy.
Ur Funny.
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by OLAWOLF(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
Enypie:
Great Taste.
thanks bae
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
OLAWOLF: thanks bae
U/w wink
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Heineken(m): 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
I don't like short girls at all. I don't even look at them cos ama talk guy too. Apart from that most short girls aint presentable. #teamtallbabes.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl: Is 5'7 short?
to me, no. My height will compliment you.
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by MisterLongman(m): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Average is okay... Not too tall and not too short
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
1AngryBird: I mean it, tall girls freak me out. And by tall, I mean a girl that's taller than my height even with a small inch. So Let Hear Yours.

Tall, Short, Short again, or average? smiley

chubby girls all the way, not the ones with big body thin legs sha and not the ofutu shotingo type too. The chubby average height neat type
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Jimbadly: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
I am tall but find myself attracted to plump portable babes.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: am tall and guys like me alot. *winks*

Like u wit diz type of moniker!? *pick race*
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by stinggy(m): 7:36am On Aug 03, 2014
Enypie:
Lolzzz. Stinggy.
Ur Funny.
really but that's the truth dear wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 03, 2014
stinggy:
really but that's the truth dear wink
Thanks Dearie wink
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by stlarry001(m): 8:21am On Aug 03, 2014
AM A TALL GUY BUT I HAVE DATED NOT SO TALL GIRLS B4 BUT I ADMIRE TALL GIRLS SHA. CHEEK ME OUT
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Mikocake(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2014
I'm 5'10 and any girl taller than that is a no no for me..I can manage a girl of same height though.
Re: Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? by Chubhie: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2014
It all depends on what one wants. For me, if my boys look like me all well and good but then, when it comes to women I select one I want my daughters to take after both physically genetically and metaphysically. Your life is a gift and you have the ability to design it anyway you deem fit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eva Slept Wit A Stamerer? / Black Chyna Step Out Looking Hot With Her Amazing Curve And Boobs / Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.