Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Airtel Are Double Charging Me! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Are Double Charging Me! (1076 Views)

Airtel Are Thieves!!! / Airtel Are Huge Scammers / Airtel Are Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Are Double Charging Me! by homesteady(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
If you think Anini was the greatest thief in Nigeria, then you haven't met Airtel!
I was on my own, airtel came and dash me free 15MB! Ok, for me to use the free MB is wahala, as I was browsing, they were deducting from the MB and my airtime!
I just loaded N300, I borrowed 100box from them, so they took it back, then 200box was left, I made a call to myself for 10secs(because I was not hearing the person, I was hearing myself instead)
So I then continued my browsing, the next thing I saw was that my PAYU was N190 you have N8 left! And my MB was now 11MB left!

it might surprise you to know that this is the 3rd time this stuff is happening! The 1st time I called them and they created a case for me as usual, and nothing happened! The 2nd time, I went to their facebook page, I even uploaded screenshots as evidence of the double charging, yet they did nothing, now I have called them again and they gave me another case!

Please is anybody experiencing something similar to this my case?

1 Like

Re: Airtel Are Double Charging Me! by ITbomb(m): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
After much experiences like that I had stopped recharging the Airtel line I use for browsing.

If I must make call on the Airtel line, I borrow. Outside that, na only subscription money I dey load

1 Like

Re: Airtel Are Double Charging Me! by Danhumprey: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
homesteady: If you think Anini was the greatest thief in Nigeria, then you haven't met Airtel!
I was on my own, airtel came and dash me free 15MB! Ok, for me to use the free MB is wahala, as I was browsing, they were deducting from the MB and my airtime!
I just loaded N300, I borrowed 100box from them, so they took it back, then 200box was left, I made a call to myself for 10secs(because I was not hearing the person, I was hearing myself instead)
So I then continued my browsing, the next thing I saw was that my PAYU was N190 you have N8 left! And my MB was now 11MB left!

it might surprise you to know that this is the 3rd time this stuff is happening! The 1st time I called them and they created a case for me as usual, and nothing happened! The 2nd time, I went to their facebook page, I even uploaded screenshots as evidence of the double charging, yet they did nothing, now I have called them again and they gave me another case!

And you are still using Airtel? Smh.

I've had worst problem with Airtel,such that,I now use it as a back-up sim. Meaning,I rarely use Airtel. Their wahala too much.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Are Double Charging Me! by homesteady(m): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
Danhumprey: And you are still using Airtel? Smh.

I've had worst problem with Airtel,such that,I now use it as a back-up sim. Meaning,I rarely use Airtel. Their wahala too much.

I've been using this line since 2007/8! Everybody knows me with this number, its hard for me to just drop it!
Re: Airtel Are Double Charging Me! by ITbomb(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
Solution
Just like me, get a dual sim phone, keep one at zero credit for browsing and switch off data on the other for calls. It works for me.
Airtel still remain the best for me in browsing

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Are Double Charging Me! by Danhumprey: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
homesteady:

I've been using this line since 2007/8! Everybody knows me with this number, its hard for me to just drop it!
I see! No wonder you find Airtel addictive. E be like say them don use jazz trap you to their network.grin
Re: Airtel Are Double Charging Me! by pappyrose(f): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2014
homesteady: If you think Anini was the greatest thief in Nigeria, then you haven't met Airtel!

Ur signature cracked me up. Lol and smh.
Re: Airtel Are Double Charging Me! by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 17, 2014
Good morning and a happy Sunday
pappyrose:

Ur signature cracked me up. Lol and smh.
Re: Airtel Are Double Charging Me! by pappyrose(f): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2014
Unibenstudent: Good morning and a happy Sunday

A beautiful morning to u
Re: Airtel Are Double Charging Me! by beejah(m): 9:58am On Aug 17, 2014
ITbomb: After much experiences like that I had stopped recharging the Airtel line I use for browsing.

If I must make call on the Airtel line, I borrow. Outside that, na only subscription money I dey load

Same thing I do, I stopped recharging my Airtel line cos I used it for browsing, I recharge other lines to make calls
Re: Airtel Are Double Charging Me! by beejah(m): 10:00am On Aug 17, 2014
ITbomb: Solution
Just like me, get a dual sim phone, keep one at zero credit for browsing and switch off data on the other for calls. It works for me.
Airtel still remain the best for me in browsing

Good point

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Unlock Blackberry Q10 / Kodak Launches Its First Smartphone / Advice On Phone To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.