Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding (27119 Views)

First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl / Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding / Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
They got married today ... beautiful bride ... lovely couple
SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE >>> http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/08/photos-from-dr-sid-and-simi-osomos.html

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by gistyinka(m): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
Congrats to them..

Official Photos from Dr.Sid and Simi Osomo White Wedding

Dr. Sid and Simi Osomo who had their traditional wedding last week in Lagos, gathered friends and family today as well for their white wedding ceremony in Victoria Island. The reception is currently on-going at Oriental Hotel.

http://gistyinka.net/official-photos-dr-sid-simi-osomo-white-wedding/

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
Congratulations to them.
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Solvik(f): 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
Happy married life

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Solvik(f): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
Happy married life attached with beta children

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by RashieGold(f): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
Why is this post not making it to the front page? Maybe,its because none of them is from the okoye's family. #eyesrolling
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by savvysabina: 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
Happy marriage life,doctor Sidney and Simisola. I love happy endings.. Pls, visit www.madamsabi., there is an article to address your every mood.thanks.
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by rattlesnake(m): 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
i pray it lasts becasue Dr Sid is a wannabe celebrity by force and hes not called to do that undecided angry
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
Sydney and I are now married!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by LBlessing(f): 11:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
Lovely gown

8 Likes

Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by holar2ge(m): 12:02am On Aug 03, 2014
how come it didnt trend on twitter...Happy married life chief Sid!
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by mindurbiznes: 12:06am On Aug 03, 2014
am I married? that's news
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 03, 2014
can any babe her volunteer to be my wife so we can make fp together??

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by brixton: 1:47am On Aug 03, 2014
congrats to Sid and Simi
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by mstik(f): 1:54am On Aug 03, 2014
pretty girl smiley
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Alishachris: 1:54am On Aug 03, 2014
okay. Nice one for him. I wish them a blissful marriage and a happy home. Peace cool
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 03, 2014
smiley Happy for them..

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 03, 2014
Congrats to them. May God bless their union
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Aromas: 2:15am On Aug 03, 2014
kreezzy: Congrats to them. May God bless their union
I say amen to that, so when is our own.........Lolz
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by shadowwalker101: 2:15am On Aug 03, 2014
nice couple
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 03, 2014
ok
Front page topics of these days sha
happy married life

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by aminho(m): 3:10am On Aug 03, 2014
rattlesnake: i pray it lasts becasue Dr Sid is a wannabe celebrity by force and hes not called to do that undecided angry
well he might not be a celebrity to you but to some he is,his busy making his money while you keep hating on him with heats like surulere pop champagne over the moon doro bucchi to his name i thnk his better than you

12 Likes

Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by mamagee3(f): 3:56am On Aug 03, 2014
Congratulations to them!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 03, 2014
LOVELY
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by akinaloma: 6:28am On Aug 03, 2014
Can anybody explain between to celebrate your wedding aboard and your papa land pls is where any different is just a waste of resource and to keep bad past record. Wishing you happy marry life
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 03, 2014
The bride is so beautiful, but this dr sid's haircut undecidedmay God bless their union.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by tonididdy(m): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2014
cute chick
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2014
Aromas: I say amen to that, so when is our own.........Lolz
Who's?
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Smartlux(m): 7:44am On Aug 03, 2014
hmmmm... Congrats to over the moon crooner cool
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 03, 2014
Congratulations. I like his music especially the videos!

Above all, the wedding was in naija not in another mans land. I pray our celebrities learn from it. We support you guys all the way but when its time to celebrate, you fly to a Whiteman's country for wedding, birthdays etc The only time they remember their fans is when they are bereaved.

Again, congrats to Dr Sid.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 03, 2014
rattlesnake: i pray it lasts becasue Dr Sid is a wannabe celebrity by force and hes not called to do that undecided angry
thunder fire you!who b wannabe,me abi u?
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 03, 2014

The zoo keepers are looking for you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures / Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash / Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.