Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House (12310 Views)

Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) / Nigeria Causes Palestinian Statehood To Fail At UN Security Council / Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by iiiyyyk(m): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
My humble locomati
if rockets and firing comes from schools Israel bomb the school.
If rockets comes from mosques, Isreal pls bomb the mosque.
If rockets comes from hospital bomb the hospital.
If firing comes from UN camps, Isreal bomb the camps.
This hamas guys most be crazy, hiding between civilians to kill Isreali soldiers,

Mulims believe, its only them that has right to kill others.
Look what is happeninig all over the world, hamas, boko haram, alshaba, asadin, ISIS, mohamedin, islamidin etc

Haba na only una waka come?

1 Like

Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by gowaga68: 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
Rilamaka:

If you understood my post (which I don't think you did) completely, you will see that I was not trying to refute Hitler's religious affliation with Christianity.

All I was trying to point out was the false message you were trying to peddle in the capacity of stating that Hitler's actions were based on religious sentiments as the case will be with our jihadist brothers. By labelling him a "devout Christain" so it would be similar with the case of "devout muslims".

Hitler and I repeat only used Christianity as a political front. His actions were never religiously inclined, so I think the similarity u were trying to highlight does not exist. If you have time, read again about Hitler and you will find out that he rarely went to Church.
I never said Hitler's actions were base of religious sentiment o abeg no lie ontop my head o!
Whatever your opinion is/were na you sabi.
And i still stand by my words Hitler is a devoted Christian.
Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by Ayomax(m): 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
uyplus:

The Jews existed in the bible and that was even before Islam and Arabs ever existed. If israel is existing on Palestinian land, den u shd say America is on da red Indians land and shd b booted out. U shd also say egypt is existing on African soil wen we know they r pure Arabs. An Egyptian Neva refers to hmslf as an African buh as an Arab. Wakeup son. Who gave Palestinians d land? Who told em dey existed before the Jews please? The does Samaria, Judea n co sound Arabic to yu pls? If yu value humanity as such, den rise up agnst the evil Ur Islamic brothers n co religious jihadist r commiting on a daily basis all in the name of martyrs. Jews r nt christians buh we all share sumfn in common (suffering from Islamic terrorists). Imagine sum1 puttn up a suicide vest laddened wit bomb fighting for their god. He really must b a powerless n impotent one. Islam has divided the world. Norway is a peaceful place buh a jihadist detonated bombs harming unarmed civilians n even went on wit a gun for a shooting spree.. u Muslims don't see that. All the minority xtian population in cancerous Islam dominated countries are subdued and evn killed, yet noone protests. The Sudanese woman that was almost murdered by coldhearted folks lik you because sh s xtian and ha late dad muslim who died n left ha at a very tender age. Ha xtian mum raised ha up in a xtian way yet Ur evil folks insisted sh inherits a cancerous religion from ha dad which sh knew nufn abt. Moslms r wicked ppl. Devilish ppl. I don blam em doe.
God bless you n your generations, wish dey could have half of your brain, then those terrorist supporters will start thinking like human
Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
gowaga68:
I never said Hitler's actions were base of religious sentiment o abeg no lie ontop my head o!

I thought that we were having an intelligent argument. So you don't even understand the basic fact you were trying to lay out. Waow! Lol you still stand by what you say like it matters? If you want to argue, argue objectively with facts and not stay rooted to narrow single minded subjective statements.

And do not be afraid to research and learn new things. It boosts one's I.Q

1 Like

Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by gowaga68: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
Rilamaka:

I thought that we were having an intelligent argument. So you don't even understand the basic fact you were trying to lay out. Waow! Lol you still stand by what you say like it matters? If you want to argue, argue objectively with facts and not stay rooted to narrow single minded subjective statements.

And do not be afraid to research and learn new things. It boosts one's I.Q
To you what i stood on maybe nothing but to me it is.
Am always on the look out for anything educational not sentimental or one sideded books i dont argue without fact/s and never will i do such.
Thanks for your advice.
Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by hamilton62(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
Kalvan:

How is Israel not a terrorist nation?! What do you define as Terrorism? Is the killing of innocent children and adults not terrorism?
Those are collateral damage bro, before you bring war to your home you are supposed to have protected the liFe of your citizens, so who will blame Israel for protecting theirs and the Palestinas left their citizens rather using them as shields so they can draw the world's attention.
Sorry, they brought it to themselves so they should face it. Already, we know that the hamas are terrorist since suicide bombing is their prime way of spreading the teachings, so why complaining, this should be called "suicide defense" because they know it's the opposite of suicide bombing *sarcism*.
I laugh in latin... Will you tell your course coordinator that he didn't lecture you on a particular topic since he gave his course outline?
No I guess!
If you fail to prepare, you pay the price, so don't worry they are paying the price since they like the idea of "first attack" but the funniest thing is; the boomerang is far fatal than what they expect and they are complaining ... The Israelites are prepared and even doing more for their citizens (soldiers or civilians) and country.
Make una see fight fight, palestine una done tire?
Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by Cubeet: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
shizzle11: Kill all the murrafurking bar.stards!

By Israel I stand, in Netanyahu I believe cool cool
may d God of Israel ,isaac,elijah and jacob continue to protect you in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by iiiyyyk(m): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
Rilamaka:

The only different thing is that "Ibo" is the white man's way of spelling "Igbo", how can we claim pan Africanism when we can not spell our own language properly. That's why Igbo's have to re launch "Nsibidi". And you guys are not helping matter.

Oga next time it's Igbo. And I know that Ojukwu's failure is something you guys relish soo much that you don't fail to point out at any given opportunity.

What will be will be. I wonder what it is with Igbo bashing.

Point of correction, ojukwu never failed,
He fought a just course, He fought against the people that brought us together into these shit hole call nigeria.
He fought against britain and alliance nations that want us to remain in this mutual enermity for their selfish gain.
He fought against the present failures in our nigeria today.
He fought against the mutual distrust that will never allow this union to grow.
He fought against tribalism that has held this gaint down since the wicked union of 1914
He fought against religious crisis eg boko haram.
He fought against bad goverment due to lack of patriotism.
He fought against under development and poverty we see every were today.
Yes Ojukwu fought against the failed future of this union as we see Today .
He fought against 100yrs of no integration, corpers are still been kill today in the north.
He fought against the future less future of the state nigeria.
He saw the hopelessness of this union back then in 1967 when others were still reciting westing poems and learning to speak good british english.
He is the Hero and Legend that saw the future.

Somebody need to be ashame here, the person that fought for us to be where we are today, the person that fought just to please the western masters, and also, the person that fought not for any benefit or conviction, but because of fear.

back to gaza.
Isreal, pls dont trust any body.
Bomb every muslim u see in gaza, they are all terrorist in waiting.
Don't trust UN, especially their Human right chief. Most of dose UN camps are run by pro palestinians, they have hamas memberss in them.
Bomb bomb bomb, USA will be sending more money soonest.

4 Likes

Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by Cubeet: 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
gowaga68:
He is not a devoted Christian... he was only using Christianity as to get support. Moreover he lost the war
Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by datribune: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
Cubeet: God bless Israel

d way he blessed them under Hitler. d gullible think dis settler nation of zionists who fled frm Poland & took Palestinian lands ar d children of God. Ha-ha -ha-ha. They ar Europeans & their indigenous land is in Europe. Ask them to tell u d village they come frm in Palestine & they can't. They ar settlers & ar still settling on stolen lands wit support frm d gullible. Hitler was right. Shame he couldn't complete d job of gassing d baby killers.
Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by diarra94(m): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
hotwax:

Israel was never interested in Gaza. what's there in Gaza for them. They entered last month to stop rockets attack.

You can continue encouraging your hamaz brothers to keep firing rockets at Israel. Remember the count, close to 2000 dead Palestinians. Israel doesn't give a FCK about all these protests and demonstrations propagandas. Israel is ready to kick assesses.
dumb mofo... you should research first before you come in here spilling b.s. the main reasin for the continous rivalry between isreal and palestine is over gaza. The isrealites claim it be the so called promised land which god has given them authotity over and therefore plan to take it as part of their territory. Go on youtube and watch a documentary about how isreali soldiers are treating palestinians in their own country. even some isrealites now are starting to protest against their governments military rendez vous in gaza. you effing mofos on nairaland should stop taking sides just because you feel you have some spiritual connection with isreal. P.S. i am not religious so i dont give a fxck about isreal or palestine but i get vexed when most of you who know nothing about the situation make stupid comments.

1 Like

Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by shizzle11(m): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
Cubeet: may d God of Israel ,isaac,elijah and jacob continue to protect you in Jesus name Amen
Amen! bless you bruv!
Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by rhames(m): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
Alishachris: Death to all muslims! How come no christian in protesting in IRAQ against the thousands ISIS is killing? Yea because the muslims are an intolerable and temperamental bunch of child abusers!

Why do you think every human being living in a predominantly Muslim or Christain country or region is a follower of or an adherent of that religion? Why do you think that the Palestinians are fighting a religious cause? Why do you think the Kurds in Iraq,Turkey and Iraq are fighting a religious war? And why do you think that every Palestinian is a Muslim? Unfortunately for you and others, they are not fighting a religious war but a war for the attainment of independence from colonial rule of the Isrealis. The same goes for the Kurds in Iraq and Iran Turkey and other places where oppression is happening. Some key figures under Yasser Arafat were Christains. Hanan Dauod Kahlil Ashrawi, whose father was a founding father of the Palestine Liberation Organisation is a Christain.

No matter your religion or affiliation, try to dissect issues without sentiment. grin
Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by Alishachris: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
rhames:

Why do you think every human being living in a predominantly Muslim or Christain country or region is a follower of or an adherent of that religion? Why do you think that the Palestinians are fighting a religious cause? Why do you think the Kurds in Iraq,Turkey and Iraq are fighting a religious war? And why do you think that every Palestinian is a Muslim? Unfortunately for you and others, they are not fighting a religious war but a war for the attainment of independence from colonial rule of the Isrealis. The same goes for the Kurds in Iraq and Iran Turkey and other places where oppression is happening. Some key figures under Yasser Arafat were Christains. Hanan Dauod Kahlil Ashrawi, whose father was a founding father of the Palestine Liberation Organisation is a Christain.

No matter your religion or affiliation, try to dissect issues without sentiment. grin

here's why

Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by elbukaze(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
Some people here don't even kno what is happening in Gaza and they will open their mouth to talk trash, Nigeria stupidity had been stucked to religion that every thing is been linked to is it christians or muslin, since 3 week ago Israel started offensive attack to the Palestinians, they had killed over 1300 palestinians while only about 59 Israeli had been killed, UN had asked Israel to cease fire, how many of us listen to john kery speech and how he was criticized by the israelite

As far as I am concern, Israel are the one striking palest.. And US, Russia, Germany, France, China intervention is seriously needed,

Protesting in the white house is a wellcomed developement we should take religion apart I'm a christian to the core
Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by iiiyyyk(m): 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
elbukaze: Some people here don't even kno what is happening in Gaza and they will open their mouth to talk trash, Nigeria stupidity had been stucked to religion that every thing is been linked to is it christians or muslin, since 3 week ago Israel started offensive attack to the Palestinians, they had killed over 1300 palestinians while only about 59 Israeli had been killed, UN had asked Israel to cease fire, how many of us listen to john kery speech and how he was criticized by the israelite

As far as I am concern, Israel are the one striking palest.. And US, Russia, Germany, France, China intervention is seriously needed,

Protesting in the white house is a wellcomed developement we should take religion apart I'm a christian to the core

Mr sabi, how many rockets has hamas fired into isreal?
Who started firing rockets?
Who killed the three Isreali kids.
Mr sabi who dug tunnels from gaza into isreal to attack civilians.
Mr sabi, if not for Isreals defence system, can u immagine how many isrealis would have been killed by now by more than 1000 rocket missiles hamas has fired into isreal in the last one month.
Mr sabi if U and UN can stop hamas from frm firing missles into isreal, what makes u feel u have the moral right to stop isreal from operation edge

2 Likes

Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by mustymatic(m): 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
Muslims are not terrorists...Do you ever wonder why these invasions are for Islamic states..

Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by alchemist13: 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
The seeming disregard for the lives of innocent Palestinian children on this thread is sicking. Now I'm going to swallow a pack of Scrabble tiles and whatever I excrete will make for more pleasant reading.
Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by mbhs139(m): 7:42am On Aug 04, 2014
Rilamaka:

So all these Boko Haram, ISIS and Al Qaeda terrorists that have declared Jihad, have never come across this portion of the Quran that you posted?

Bro, let's sometimes differentiate religion from the shear wickedness of humanity. Islam is not the problem, it is the people. And don't forget that we are, first and foremost, human beings before we became Muslims or Christians.

You know, sometimes, I just wonder how some people reason on this forum. I am a male Muslim and a Yoruba, no apologies about that, but let me tell you, I have enjoyed the company and friendship of my female Christians friends the more (particularly when there are no strings attached), and I want to believe you too most have come across one or two Muslims in your existence and who most have impacted positively in your life- you have 'rolled' with them, they are your guys, you know what I mean.

So, people should stop all these nonsense as if, no o, "the Muslims are one beast of animals that don't deserve to live."
Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by jpworld(m): 9:28am On Aug 04, 2014
Humanity is at debacle. People can't feel pain for innocents and try to materialize it by their blind support for Israel.Its not a football match that you take sides.

No reason should justify the killing of those young kids, when Israel invade Gaza, of course they knew it was a populated area, (not an open field) So there will be more civilian causalities.

After the the death of the 3 Israelis, Hamas government did not not claim responsibility, The Israeli Police chief have not concluded investigation, and it's more likely those that kill the 3 boys acted on there own.

Unfortunately Israel have only 1 major enemy, Hamas... During the search for the boys killer, 1 or 2 Hamas Militant (The Hamas they actually call militant are not militant, they are soldiers of the Hamas government, and Hamas is legitimately elected in Gaza[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]) was shut dead by Israeli soldiers, hundreds arrested thousands harassed) That is what triggered Hamas firing rocket to Israel.

The foundation of this problems have been for years, bc of Israeli land grabbing.. Israel is doing this, bc they are more powerful than Gaza, I dare them to attack China or Russia.
Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by dozai: 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
honEmirate: And to all the blind-apologists of Israel's inhuman and cruel acts...... The country (Israel) is populated with 73% JEWS, 17% MUSLIMS, 2%[b][/b] CHRISTIANS, and the remaining few for other religions and non-practising fellows..... Can any of you tell me what is retaliatory in killing an EIGHTEEN MONTHS old infant with other minors and women as a revenge for hamas actions[/color]?..... Some displays and responses on this NL always give me the reason to reiterate my stand that the so called common sense is JUST not [color=#990000]common!!!!

They know that Isreal will retaliate. Why firing the rocket in the first place
Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by rhames(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
Alishachris:

here's why

Another huge joke.

1 Like

Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
mbhs139:

Bro, let's sometimes differentiate religion from the shear wickedness of humanity. Islam is not the problem, it is the people. And don't forget that we are, first and foremost, human beings before we became Muslims or Christians.

You know, sometimes, I just wonder how some people reason on this forum. I am a male Muslim and a Yoruba, no apologies about that, but let me tell you, I have enjoyed the company and friendship of my female Christians friends the more (particularly when there are no strings attached), and I want to believe you too most have come across one or two Muslims in your existence and who most have impacted positively in your life- you have 'rolled' with them, they are your guys, you know what I mean.

So, people should stop all these nonsense as if, no o, "the Muslims are one beast of animals that don't deserve to live."

First of all I'm not Bro, I'm sis. Secondly I do not have any wahala with Yoruba Muslims at all! To me they are the true Muslims that preach peace. But our Boko Haram brothers think otherwise.

One question tho... why is violence stemming from Islam on the high rise? Like it's trending
Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by babestella: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
kkkp: Israel is a terrorist nation

Shut up you swine, can't you tell your terrorist brothers hamas to stop firing rockets to Israel. Do you know that firing a rocket to another mans land/country is an act of war?

Your post simply tells you are a terrorist, I'm sure people like you are happy with what your boko haram brother are also doing, firing guns and throwing bomb at innocent people.

Please get off this thread, you are way too unintelligent to talk about Israel and hamas.
Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by babestella: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
Fornorth: Those dirty jews are just cowards

Those jews are just cowards they just attack an unarmed civilians killing them in cold blood,I'm just hoping for the day that jews will touch the like of iran instead of killing childrens and women.DEATH TO ISRAEL. AND ALL THEIR ALLIES AROUND THE WORLD.

Who is this swine?, let me remind you, those who position themselves as enemies of Israel are enemies of God and they obviously have God to contend with. Why not ask your big stupid brother called Iran to roll out their amours, you'll see how Israel will decimate them.

You wish anyone death, death comes to you, so be careful you idiot.

It is the yeye hamas that are cowards, gathering children to share candies to them and firing rockets to Israel from within their vicinity, what cowardice is greater than that. Israel responds to point of rocket launch, if hamas is worth their salt let them come out unmasked and fight, thought Iran is behind them na, they will be surprised. They are not even an army, just a group of arrant terrorist bringing death to their people in Gaza and crying foul at the same time.

You all are stupid and hopeless. You can go to hell as far as the war is concerned. Israel will fire on until Gaza is completely obliterated.

It's not too late, I can get you a ticket to Palestinian, first class, they need you to come and defend them at the frontlines.
Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by babestella: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
jpworld: Humanity is at debacle. People can't feel pain for innocents and try to materialize it by their blind support for Israel.Its not a football match that you take sides.

No reason should justify the killing of those young kids, when Israel invade Gaza, of course they knew it was a populated area, (not an open field) So there will be more civilian causalities.

After the the death of the 3 Israelis, Hamas government did not not claim responsibility, The Israeli Police chief have not concluded investigation, and it's more likely those that kill the 3 boys acted on there own.

Unfortunately Israel have only 1 major enemy, Hamas... During the search for the boys killer, 1 or 2 Hamas Militant (The Hamas they actually call militant are not militant, they are soldiers of the Hamas government, and Hamas is legitimately elected in Gaza[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]) was shut dead by Israeli soldiers, hundreds arrested thousands harassed) That is what triggered Hamas firing rocket to Israel.

The foundation of this problems have been for years, bc of Israeli land grabbing.. Israel is doing this, bc they are more powerful than Gaza, I dare them to attack China or Russia.

You are just saying what you know. Now do you know that firing rockets to another man's country is a provocative act of war? Do you know that? If the stupid blood sucking Hamas, a terrorist group that you now call a government is sensible enough, they should know that they have invited Israel to a war, and in a war, there are lots so collateral damages, it doesn't matter if they are children or adult. It is a war. If those over 3000 rockets fired into Israel had successfully landed in Israel's land, don't you think it would have also landed in schools, hospitals, or even markets or playgrounds. Are you telling me that hamas will spare Israeli children if they successfully enters Israel through those tunnels they built. My guy think before you type. Hamas is a terrorist group and you justifying their actions means you are also a terrorist and on a very good day, you could be suicidal.
Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by mustymatic(m): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Whether you like it or not Boko Haram are not Muslims, they are a creation of our leaders, why would Boko Haram only exist in the north where as the so called christians are dominant in the other parts of the country. This is just a creation, conspiracy, u need to wise up. The Boko Haram plant bombs in mosque, churches, motor parks full of both muslims and christians. This is just a startegy to reduce the population of Nigerians. You need not be a Muslim to feel for them u just need to be a human. This can happen to ur family. just IMAGINE
Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by babestella: 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
mustymatic: Whether you like it or not Boko Haram are not Muslims, they are a creation of our leaders, why would Boko Haram only exist in the north where as the so called christians are dominant in the other parts of the country. This is just a creation, conspiracy, u need to wise up. The Boko Haram plant bombs in mosque, churches, motor parks full of both muslims and christians. This is just a startegy to reduce the population of Nigerians. You need not be a Muslim to feel for them u just need to be a human. This can happen to ur family. just IMAGINE

Sorry, reduce population by what margin? Please educate us. Boko haram is a terrorist group that stems it's demonic operations from their religious belief. I don't know why you want to say they are political. It is obvious you have not been following their agenda. They want to Islamize Nigeria, does that sound political to you. A terrorist is just a terrorist. He has no business with politics.
Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by babestella: 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
elbukaze: Some people here don't even kno what is happening in Gaza and they will open their mouth to talk trash, Nigeria stupidity had been stucked to religion that every thing is been linked to is it christians or muslin, since 3 week ago Israel started offensive attack to the Palestinians, they had killed over 1300 palestinians while only about 59 Israeli had been killed, UN had asked Israel to cease fire, how many of us listen to john kery speech and how he was criticized by the israelite

My friend go and take front seat inside gutter, I thought we have reasonable people on this topic, where is this one from. 1300 Palestinians against only 59. Does that make you feel sad. Ok, I'll tell Israel to disable her defense system so that more Israelis can be killed and it will now be 1300/1300, equation go come balance abí. You must be a daft for making such comments. Don't you think that Russia, China and the west know what they are doing? You think firing rockets into another mans land is like sony play station abi? Don't worry, Israel is creating construction job for you, when the war is over, you can relocate to Gaza and help them carry sharp sand, cement and block to rebuild Gaza.
Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by mustymatic(m): 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
I understand that the dispute between us Nigeriana xan never be settled. But that Sheqau Guy no sabi quote from tbe Quran sef... In this world the only reason given wen conflictin situations like these happen is dedicatin it to Islam. Christians are bn caught in many acts of bombing in the north..do you hav any explanation for this...Now about the female bombers, what do U think? Chibok girls, theyre underaged. I think theyre brainwashed. And you also never hear abt the captured suicide bombers, no trial no anything o, the govt. We all are religious People, I kno the bible and the Quran prohibit killin of innocent souls. The killing of both Israelites and Palestinians is not Ok. Respectfully
Re: Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House by mbhs139(m): 7:54am On Aug 05, 2014
Rilamaka:

First of all I'm not Bro, I'm sis. Secondly I do not have any wahala with Yoruba Muslims at all! To me they are the true Muslims that preach peace. But our Boko Haram brothers think otherwise.

One question tho... why is violence stemming from Islam on the high rise? Like it's trending

No, that isn't the question, I mean at the bolded; one, the press hype these things more than your imagination. Two, some of these wars, most of the time, has nothing to do with religion but purely political. But simply because they are Islamic country, you attach it to Islam. In fact, sometime, they are purely traditional or cultural but because it is happens in Norther Nigeria, we ascribe it to Islam. Please note, that it is not every Musa Yaya that is a Muslim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow / Police Raid On Colombian Drug Dealer! / Sierra Leone Declares Nationwide Curfew After Suspected Coupeist Attack Armoury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.