Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Benefits Of Being A Nairalander - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Benefits Of Being A Nairalander (633 Views)

Benefits Of ASUU Strike To State Universities / What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? / What Are The Benefits Of Being A University Student? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Being A Nairalander by Greatihex(m): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
Since i joined Nairaland last year, i have benefitted alot from this wonderful forum. These benefits are what i have decided to share with my fellow Nairalanders and know if there are other things they have befitted from the forum that are different from mine.
I am not a good composer or writer, so i will not elaborate much on my points.

1. News and Information: Nairaland has always kept me updated on informations and happenings. Information; they say, is wealth
2. Education: This fact cannot be overemphasized, as it has always made stand strong and come out victorious in my numerous academic arguments.
3. Fun and Jokes: This one is the main theme for this write up. The way i laugh when i read the numerous comments by the many comedians on this forum make people around me begin to suspect if i have eaten the "ero nturu m ochi". Whenever i am downcast, i just login to the forum to ease up and make myself happy.
What are your own benefits.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Being A Nairalander by Elijah348(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
you just wrote my mind..... Most a times i do sleep on nairaland.... Lol i think to my standard, this forum is the best in Africa..

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Being A Nairalander by nairamaverick(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
Also numerous stories of people who have gotten job through nairaland, lots of business transactions have taken place on this forum as well.

endless list of benefits.
Re: Benefits Of Being A Nairalander by chison89: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
Still counting....................
Re: Benefits Of Being A Nairalander by jideomowunmi(f): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Wa abt d free sex..... undecided undecided..u skipped da part.... tongue

Greatihex: Since i joined Nairaland last year, i have benefitted alot from this wonderful forum. These benefits are what i have decided to share with my fellow Nairalanders and know if there are other things they have befitted from the forum that are different from mine.
I am not a good composer or writer, so i will not elaborate much on my points.

1. News and Information: Nairaland has always kept me updated on informations and happenings. Information; they say, is wealth
2. Education: This fact cannot be overemphasized, as it has always made stand strong and come out victorious in my numerous academic arguments.
3. Fun and Jokes: This one is the main theme for this write up. The way i laugh when i read the numerous comments by the many comedians on this forum make people around me begin to suspect if i have eaten the "ero nturu m ochi". Whenever i am downcast, i just login to the forum to ease up and make myself happy.
What are your own benefits.
Re: Benefits Of Being A Nairalander by Greatihex(m): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
jideomowunmi: Wa abt d free sex..... undecided undecided..u skipped da part.... tongue

i dnt knw wat u re talking about o.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Being A Nairalander by Greatihex(m): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2014
Elijah348: you just wrote my mind..... Most a times i do sleep on nairaland.... Lol i think to my standard, this forum is the best in Africa..
same wt me.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Being A Nairalander by Greatihex(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Benefits Of Being A Nairalander by Greatihex(m): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
Seems like nairalander do not enjoy these benefits after all
Re: Benefits Of Being A Nairalander by Greatihex(m): 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2014

(1) (Reply)

The Rise And Rise Of Unilorin / Thread For English Learners / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.