Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

DANCING WITHOUT MUSIC! It's From My Heart To You - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DANCING WITHOUT MUSIC! It's From My Heart To You (504 Views)

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. / my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady / Behold The Jewel Of My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DANCING WITHOUT MUSIC! It's From My Heart To You by godwinkalu123(m): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
Dancing without Music!

It's easier to tell your story when things are going well but sad enough, many hide in the holes when their desires are far fetched.

Their faces are buried in inferiority; their voices become faint and loosed.Their hearts, tensed and failing; their courage, weakened and hurt.

When what was to be a testimony suddenly becomes a prolonged test, and life demands that you frown, keep the dance rolling; it's a matter of time, the music will start playing.

Faith means, dancing even without music. It means dancing till people wonder which tunes are even influencing your dance steps. A joyful, hopeful dance will provoke God to set up music for you so that, people who once took you for granted can understand that even the perceived picture of your future is enough to make you start dancing.

Start dancing joor!

Much love from me
(godwincaptainkalu.)

(1) (Reply)

How To Develop Professionally As A Writer / Troubled Series Continues. ....the Fight / Warri Ofego Episode Four

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.