Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:16 PM

some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day (54999 Views)

22 Appropriate Names Of Nigerian Foods You Probably Didn't Know / 10 Nigerian Foods You Must Eat Before You Die / Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by onome710(m): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2014
Hmmm... Which food doesn't pose a health threat? Well, only God can save.
I try to make my food my medicine by eating mostly organic food and avoiding junk and canned foods. But we all have to indulge once in a while. You don't get cancer by eating 'em not too often. Lol.
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Malakh: 6:54am On Aug 03, 2014
Yall can't escape it, how would they depopulate, if the food is not poisoned, but Christ said if his people eat any poisonous things, it will not harm them
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by babdap: 6:57am On Aug 03, 2014
I must call an emergence family meeting on this. Maybe na pomo n gari we go dey chop now
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 03, 2014
___
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by chelsea1116(m): 6:59am On Aug 03, 2014
Cancer wetin,evrytn we eat or drink..1 way or d other,ppl must find a way 2 say it causes cancer,d fear of EBOLA is d beginin of wisdom so 4 nw I'm scared of ebola,dts d research I'm on nw '.HW 2 AVOID EBOLA'
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2014
This is Serious o. After checking through the list, one is tempted to believe that the best option is to eat nothing. God pass them.

1 Like

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Malakh: 7:05am On Aug 03, 2014
BadBoy25: you should have only one or two kids . why do people have too many kids ? there are too many people in the world . I am an advocate of population reduction. I don't like too many people .
I don't have any and I don't intend having any

1 Like

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by bravekid(m): 7:06am On Aug 03, 2014
Who said 'Cigarette' no get replacement..?
Wetin com happen to 'LIZARD Droppings'..that's a sub to it. gerrit?
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 03, 2014
Our forefathers lived healthier, stronger and longer because of what they ate and drank.

They are natural food and fruits, drank water from the rocks and the air they breathed was natural.

Today, everything is processed.

5 Likes

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 03, 2014
_____
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Malakh: 7:10am On Aug 03, 2014
BadBoy25: I like you for that . I only want one .
Google Georgia Guidestones,it gives you more insight on how the wicked Elite would depopulate the masses
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by femi4: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2014
rutibaby: Good morning. NL. Make sure u go 2 church. I guess I'll read dis after service so I'llget d message clearer. Happy Sunday 2 u all.
Yes Mummy!

1 Like

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by NanaAmofah(m): 7:12am On Aug 03, 2014
Nice and educative. Make i enjoy my local food like that. oyinbo own get cancer coolNice and educative. Make i enjoy my local food like that. oyinbo own get cancer

3 Likes

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 03, 2014

1 Like

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by fr3do(m): 7:23am On Aug 03, 2014
These are foreign articles!
God!
Don't we have writers in 9ja angry

1 Like

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 03, 2014

4 Likes

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Malakh: 7:29am On Aug 03, 2014
BadBoy25: I know about the Georgia guidestones . I support population reduction,but we do not have to achieve it by killing anyone . older people are going to die naturally. . I know about all the CIA stuff .
I am a vegetarian,i do not consume processed food at all. all of my food intake is orgnaic vegetable,Shrimps and Fish ,and I only drink distilled water . I grow most of my food and distill my water .
cool, but shrimps are scavengers tho, well WW3 is part of world depopulation, try to read Four Horses of Apocalypse, it'll give you more understanding

1 Like

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Malakh: 7:30am On Aug 03, 2014
BadBoy25: most of the problems we face in the world are created by us. most of the diseases we have today were created by the CIA . we create this diseases such as Aids,Ebola,Sars, and then we turn around and write songs such as "we are the world " "Earth Song" etc.
why are cigarettes ,Cookies ,Coca Cola And the rest of the cancerous products not banned ? why is Vegetable not advertized on TV ?
the wicked Elite, see us as a burden, hence the depopulation
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 7:35am On Aug 03, 2014
who go die go die who go get cancer to get cancer .... I pray i no chow cow meat
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by segcymoor(m): 7:35am On Aug 03, 2014
May Lord help us!
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 03, 2014
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by tunapawizzy: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2014
Nutritionists are confused bunch of fellas. Don't eat dis don't eat dat. Get 3 different articles on nutrition and deal with 3 contrasting opinion. I think dese people just sit down when they are bored and write all dese rabbish

1 Like

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by holyboss: 7:40am On Aug 03, 2014
Hey @Op Mr nutritionist, U forgot to add water

Yeye discovery

Abeg who hold extra Ciga for dir

2 Likes

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Godfullsam(m): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2014
I love apple... Since it can cause cancer (according to op) i will replace it with garden egg.

1 Like

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by idris4eva(m): 7:55am On Aug 03, 2014
One oyinbo can't tell me what to eat if u remove all dis wetin con remain to eat very soon dey we say make we no chop eba again.na all of us go die either by cancer or no cancer nobody is leaving dis world alive and don't tell me again nt to take alcohol. cry sad angry

3 Likes

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by ramje(m): 7:55am On Aug 03, 2014
[color=#550000][/color] embarassed embarassedso after listing all this,what then is left for us to eat....una eh....

1 Like

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by hardbody: 7:59am On Aug 03, 2014
OK then, I should die of starvation ba? People die everyday and not all die from cancer complications. I will try and avoid what i can, but that is all there is to it. A guy will die of something someday anyways.

A day will come when they will tell us that cigarette smoking is healthful to your lungs especially if you do not smoke more than two sticks a day. This sphere is evolving and some items on publication should be taken with a pinch of salt.
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:01am On Aug 03, 2014
Ah ahn!
OP wetin pesin go come dey chop na?
Hope G4 (Garri) iz not included in ya combobolated list? cos if ee dey dia, u af kill a soul be dat oo grin

OP add bitter kola join, cos na him & dat ebola cancer join body come
Make dem 2 carry dia madness go back to where efa dem come 4rm cool

1 Like

Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by Malakh: 8:04am On Aug 03, 2014
BadBoy25: I don't think there's going to be a war in the next 20 years . Obama is too soft ,he is more of a humanitarian and diplomat. If I had the power ,I think Russia should be invaded despite nuclear threat . build an underground city and relocate all americans underground before invading Russia. after 5 years of war ,the winner takes it all . ( no other nation on earth should posses Nuclear weapons except the United states )
Russia is stuck ,they won't even make it past Alaska or Greenland as they get pummeled from all angles . The US controls the pacific and Atlantic and shares the arctic ocean with Russia.
we should allow Japan rebuild their military, and we then create a dispute between them and China so Japan can annihilate them , then we have no more debts .
That's what you think, I know how you feel tho but so called Jews are working on it, they pull Obama's strings, what do you think all the false flags in Syria, Ukraine is all about,better yet read Zionist Manifesto, it all starts from America, I give it less than a year
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by kechywillz(m): 8:07am On Aug 03, 2014
if we avoid all these food,wetin we go dey chop,na grass?
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by kechywillz(m): 8:07am On Aug 03, 2014
if we avoid all these food,wetin we go dey chop,na grass? sad sad sad
Re: some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:12am On Aug 03, 2014
kechywillz: if we avoid all these food,wetin we go dey chop,na grass? sad sad sad
Yes oo!
Weeeed az alwayz been part of d grass family, abi u dan 4get? grin

#TeamWiiid# cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Facts About Agbalumo (African-Star-Apple) / Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" / Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.