Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? (5191 Views)

The Last Ship / Who Watches THE JOHNSONS On African Magic / who watches India - A Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by temi4fash(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pls wat is d last episode... I stopped where dai produced the vaccine... The series is so miind blowing.. Can anyone recommend anoda series as gud as dis..
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by philfearon(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
temi4fash: Pls wat is d last episode... I stopped where dai produced the vaccine... The series is so miind blowing.. Can anyone recommend anoda series as gud as dis..
Another Episode will come out tonight...You are uptodate....
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by boycasio(m): 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
Awesome series cos am luvin it.. If I culd rmemba vividly Doc. Scot made mention of Ebola Virus nd am guessin episode 4 or dere abt! Luv d series sha nd am stil waitin 4 mor episodes
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by temi4fash(m): 6:12am On Aug 25, 2014
philfearon:
Another Episode will come out tonight...You are uptodate....
thanks Boss.. Can u recommend any oda mind blowing season movie..
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by philfearon(m): 6:42am On Aug 25, 2014
temi4fash: thanks Boss.. Can u recommend any oda mind blowing season movie..
The Strain..
Continuum..
Dominion...
XIII:The Conspiracy......
Note: The Strain is still in its 5th episode of The first series!!
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by temi4fash(m): 6:45am On Aug 25, 2014
philfearon:
The Strain..
Continuum..
Dominion...
XIII:The Conspiracy......
Note: The Strain is still in its 5th episode of The first series!!
the conspiracy sounds nice... Pls can u give a download site
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by philfearon(m): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2014
temi4fash: the conspiracy sounds nice... Pls can u give a download site
www.O2tvseries.com
fzmovies.net
waptvseries.com
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by boycasio(m): 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dominion is nyc buh if u've seen Legion u wil knw d story line buh 4me notin is new in d Series tho I enjoyed Legion "The Movie" more. Let's jus say Dominion is d continuation of Legion!
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by VillageBoi(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
From the frying pan at sea to the fire on land... this show keeps knocking out good episodes!
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by philfearon(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
boycasio: Dominion is nyc buh if u've seen Legion u wil knw d story line buh 4me notin is new in d Series tho I enjoyed Legion "The Movie" more. Let's jus say Dominion is d continuation of Legion!

Every one knows Dominion is a continuation of Legion,just like Legion is the Continuation of "the Archangel"...
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by RayMcBlue(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
boycasio: Dominion is nyc buh if u've seen Legion u wil knw d story line buh 4me notin is new in d Series tho I enjoyed Legion "The Movie" more. Let's jus say Dominion is d continuation of Legion!

You couldn't be more wrong. The movie "Legion" inspired the creation of "Dominion" but it's neither the continuation nor similar in terms of story line.

Ever watched "Bates Motel?" Well, the TV show was based on the Movie, "Psycho." But, are they alike? Not at all. Psycho told us the story of a serial killer that believed his Mom was alive and well and lived with him, though in truth, the Mom died a long time ago.

Bates Motel on the other hand tells us a story of an overbearing but loving Mother that lives with her teenage introverted son, a son with psychological problems that is prone to the occasionally black-outs. Entirely different story lines. Maybe, along the line, Bates Motel will eventually arrive at the premise/logic of the original Movie, right now though, both of 'em are nothing alike.

I have a feeling you've never watched Dominion, cuz if you had, you wouldn't have posted that fallacious comment.

When we talk of seamless transition from Movie to TV show, "Fargo" comes to mind and no other.
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by RayMcBlue(m): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
philfearon:

Every one knows Dominion is a continuation of Legion,just like Legion is the Continuation of "the Archangel"...

Oh No! Not you too! "Legion" and Whitfield's "Archangel" may have strong similarities, and might even be connected but "Dominion" is most definitely not the continuation of Legion. It gave the creators some ideas, sure, but IMHO, that's were the relationship ended... at least so far.
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by RayMcBlue(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
Post apocalyptic shows seems to be trending now.
-The Walking Dead
-Revolution
-The Strain
-Dominion
-The Last Ship
-Falling Skies
-Defiance

Watched all, and IMHO, "The Walking Dead" easily enough crushed all the other pretenders. "The Strain" has some potential and might be the closest rival to the AMC's Zombie fest in years to come.
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by philfearon(m): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Oh No! Not you too! "Legion" and Whitfield's "Archangel" may have strong similarities, and might even be connected but "Dominion" is most definitely not the continuation of Legion. It gave the creators some ideas, sure, but IMHO, that's were the relationship ended... at least so far.

You said my mind anyway..I was in a hurry,so I answered the post in a hurry way kinda!!
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by philfearon(m): 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
RayMcBlue: Post apocalyptic shows seems to be trending now.
-The Walking Dead
-Revolution
-The Strain
-Dominion
-The Last Ship
-Falling Skies
-Defiance

Watched all, and IMHO, "The Walking Dead" easily enough crushed all the other pretenders. "The Strain" has some potential and might be the closest rival to the AMC's Zombie fest in years to come.
Lol..How come we are always watching same series?
Many peeps seem to love this "Walking dead "a lot...Hmmmm..
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by RayMcBlue(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
philfearon:
Lol..How come we are always watching same series?
Many peeps seem to love this "Walking dead "a lot...Hmmmm..

The Walking Dead's a top show, man. The volatile human nature when the chips are down, were laid bare in that show, and mehn, I gotta tell you, it was a delight to watch. Blood and gore 101.
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by RayMcBlue(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
philfearon:

You said my mind anyway..I was in a hurry,so I answered the post in a hurry way kinda!!

Okay...
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by philfearon(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
RayMcBlue:

The Walking Dead's a top show, man. The volatile human nature when the chips are down, were laid bare in that show, and mehn, I gotta tell you, it was a delight to watch. Blood and gore 101.
Will give it a shot one of these days ..
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by RayMcBlue(m): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
philfearon:
Will give it a shot one of these days ..

You won't regret it when you do. A lot of interesting characters on offer: Hero complex, Racist, anti-hero, god complex, happy go lucky, enigma, and of course Zombies of all shape, color and sizes.
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by philfearon(m): 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
RayMcBlue:

You won't regret it when you do. A lot of interesting characters on offer: Hero complex, Racist, anti-hero, god complex, happy go lucky, enigma, and of course Zombies of all shape, color and sizes.
Lol..
I watched some episodes from the 5th series,the period that Disease or something was killing them and they had to quarantine a lot of them,starting with that woman killing that black guy's girl..The series just seem too dull for my liking!!
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by RayMcBlue(m): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
philfearon:
Lol..
I watched some episodes from the 5th series,the period that Disease or something was killing them and they had to quarantine a lot of them,starting with that woman killing that black guy's girl..The series just seem too dull for my liking!!

Wow! What a jump you made! To get the real feel of what's really going on and how they came upon the prison sanctuary in the first place, you need to start from the very beginning - season 1. Calling "The Walking Dead" dull is tantamount to calling Siberia a sunspot. Ridiculous.
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by boycasio(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nice
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by boycasio(m): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
RayMcBlue:

You couldn't be more wrong. The movie "Legion" inspired the creation of "Dominion" but it's neither the continuation nor similar in terms of story line.

Ever watched "Bates Motel?" Well, the TV show was based on the Movie, "Psycho." But, are they alike? Not at all. Psycho told us the story of a serial killer that believed his Mom was alive and well and lived with him, though in truth, the Mom died a long time ago.

Bates Motel on the other hand tells us a story of an overbearing but loving Mother that lives with her teenage introverted son, a son with psychological problems that is prone to the occasionally black-outs. Entirely different story lines. Maybe, along the line, Bates Motel will eventually arrive at the premise/logic of the original Movie, right now though, both of 'em are nothing alike.

I have a feeling you've never watched Dominion, cuz if you had, you wouldn't have posted that fallacious comment.

When we talk of seamless transition from Movie to TV show, "Fargo" comes to mind and no other.

Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by boycasio(m): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
Its not about hw fallacious my comments ar or not,
wah am tryin 2say is dat dere is notin, I min
absolutely notin fascinating abt Dominion so dude pls
dnt tak it personal cos am only speaking 4 me. BTW I stil cnt get enof of "Extant" nd "The 100" dude u nid
go see dese Series... #Awesome
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by RayMcBlue(m): 4:42am On Aug 27, 2014
boycasio: Its not about hw fallacious my comments ar or not,
wah am tryin 2say is dat dere is notin, I min
absolutely notin fascinating abt Dominion so dude pls
dnt tak it personal cos am only speaking 4 me. BTW I stil cnt get enof of "Extant" nd "The 100" dude u nid
go see dese Series... #Awesome

I was simply setting the record straight, mister. Your surmising were way off mark, and I couldn't in good conscience let you go away believing you were right. No way.

Seen the 100. Too childish for my taste. Completely uninterested in watching bunch of teenagers run around, while the adults stay onboard aboard a ship in orbit. The Extant is okay, but nothing special.
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by boycasio(m): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2014
RayMcBlue:

I was simply setting the record straight, mister. Your surmising were way off mark, and I couldn't in good conscience let you go away believing you were right. No way.

Seen the 100. Too childish for my taste. Completely uninterested in watching bunch of teenagers run around, while the adults stay onboard aboard a ship in orbit. The Extant is okay, but nothing special.
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by boycasio(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2014
In Conclusion, one mans action movie is anoda mans comedy.. Lolz I undastnd u perfctly buh my choice nd urs cnt b dsame dats y its calld choice. So hav u seen "Orphan Black"?
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by RayMcBlue(m): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2014
boycasio: In Conclusion, one mans action movie is anoda mans comedy.. Lolz I undastnd u perfctly buh my choice nd urs cnt b dsame dats y its calld choice. So hav u seen "Orphan Black"?

Orphan Black is solid. Tatiana Maslany's impressive portraying of several characters is spot on. Kind of weird her efforts weren't enough for an Emmy nomination, though.

1 Like

Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by tradeplaza: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2014
I like the show a lot too.
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by bastien: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
All say welcome to season 2

#TheLastShip

On board the ship is the hope
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by amanze15(m): 8:05am On Jun 23, 2015
Season 2......I am captain chandler of the USS nathan James grin grin
Re: The Last Ship Tv Series - Who Watches It ? by pickabeau1: 8:14am On Jun 23, 2015
will start watching season 2

I hope that woman president gets her comeuppance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dean Winchester Vs Damon Salvatore / Video:banana Island Ghost Full Movie / The Best Movie Posters In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.