Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Nothing In Life Is Worth Fighting For - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nothing In Life Is Worth Fighting For (974 Views)

The 6 Alien Species Currently Fighting For Control Over Earth / Let Us Be Honest- Life Is Both Meaningless And Purposeless / Fighting For Your Country. Is It Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing In Life Is Worth Fighting For by frankkydee(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nothing in life is worth fighting for. Your best clothes is someone's rag, your account balance is someone's church offering, your fiance'
was someone's Ex.

Every single prostitute you see in a hotel or on the street at night was at some point in time a virgin. So what
is the squabble all about?

Life is too small to feel big or better than anybody. We're all naked to death says Steve Jobs. Nothing can save us from it. I hate to see people who Brag about wealth,beauty,
intelligence, level of education, fame and material possessions.

There's nothing you've achieved in life that no one else has never gotten. There's only one thing that is worth bragging which is "LIFE IN GOD ALMIGHTY". SO BE GOOD TO YOUR FELLOW MAN
AND ALWAYS MAKE FRIENDS. Always remember that the people you trample upon on your way up a ladder will be the same u'll pass on your way down, so cause no problem for others because if you do, they'll become your very problem one day.

Finally, even banana stems will one day become dried leaves. Pls don't be selfish, pass on to friends as we're all in one way or the other, guilty.If one day you feel like crying, call me. I don't promise to make you laugh but i can cry with you.If one day you want to run away don't be
afraid to call me. I promise to be there running beside you.But if one day you call me & there's no answer, come to me, perhaps
i need you.We all need one another to make life good.God bless!

2 Likes

Re: Nothing In Life Is Worth Fighting For by emmyw(m): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
Worth sharing.

1 Like

Re: Nothing In Life Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
So true.
Okay from now henceforth, I shall be humble, nothing in this life really, but some people act as if they will live forever. they talk anyhow and do not have the fear of God.

1 Like

Re: Nothing In Life Is Worth Fighting For by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2016
love it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional: Sure Paths To Greatness. / Number Of People Killed In The Name Of Lucifer / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Also Go To Mosque To Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.