Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

How To See Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)in My Dream? Please Help Me, - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How To See Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)in My Dream? Please Help Me, (1218 Views)

Muhammad(pbuh) In The Bible(evidence) / Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) In The Bible / Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To See Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)in My Dream? Please Help Me, by abbabkanwa(m): 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
salamu alaikum my brother's in islam please help me how to see prophet Muhammad (pbuh)in my dream? Please help me
Re: How To See Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)in My Dream? Please Help Me, by abbabkanwa(m): 6:53am On Aug 03, 2014
elipheleh whating concine if you don't know please leave me
Re: How To See Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)in My Dream? Please Help Me, by Bakare19: 7:00am On Aug 03, 2014
grin
Re: How To See Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)in My Dream? Please Help Me, by abbabkanwa(m): 6:48am On May 09, 2016
abbabkanwa:
[The] Prophet ﷺ Said; “No One HUMBLES Himself For Allāh But Allāh RAISES Him In Status.”
•[At-Tirmidhī ][/b]
Re: How To See Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)in My Dream? Please Help Me, by kazlaw2000: 7:30am On May 09, 2016
abbabkanwa:
salamu alaikum my brother's in islam please help me how to see prophet Muhammad (pbuh)in my dream? Please help me
You should seek continuous nearness to Allaah, purify your heart from evil desires and engage in dhikr(remembrance of Allaah) with ur tongue non stop. Usually after years of steadfastness, Allaah MIGHT honour u with seeing the Prophet in ur dream. That also marks the attainement of a spiritual station.
There is nothing wrong with this wish of yours. As it is borne out of genuine love of the Prophet (SAW). But dont go about deceiving people claiming to have seen what you saw not.
“Narrated Ibn Umar (RA): Allah’s Messenger
(PBUH) said, ‘The worst lie is that a person
claims to have seen a dream which he has not
seen.”
(Hadith No. 7043, Book of Interpretation of
Dreams, Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 9).
Baarakallaahu fiihi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To See Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)in My Dream? Please Help Me, by Newnas(m): 7:55am On May 09, 2016
And what does seeing the messenger add to you?!

Different innovation everyday. Only Allah we seek refuge with from the deception(s) of shaytan

1 Like

Re: How To See Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)in My Dream? Please Help Me, by tartar9(m): 8:41am On May 09, 2016
kazlaw2000:

You should seek continuous nearness to Allaah, purify your heart from evil desires and engage in dhikr(remembrance of Allaah) with ur tongue non stop. Usually after years of steadfastness, Allaah MIGHT honour u with seeing the Prophet in ur dream. That also marks the attainement of a spiritual station.
There is nothing wrong with this wish of yours. As it is borne out of genuine love of the Prophet (SAW). But dont go about deceiving people claiming to have seen what you saw not.
“Narrated Ibn Umar (RA): Allah’s Messenger
(PBUH) said, ‘The worst lie is that a person
claims to have seen a dream which he has not
seen.”
(Hadith No. 7043, Book of Interpretation of
Dreams, Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 9).
Baarakallaahu fiihi
but how would you know He's(SAW) truly the one.
Re: How To See Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)in My Dream? Please Help Me, by kazlaw2000: 10:50am On May 09, 2016
tartar9:

but how would you know He's(SAW) truly the one.
Scholars have given descriptions of the holy Prophet that have been culled from authentic Ahaadiiths. So if it matches the descriptions, then thats it.
But wait, this should only be for the individual consumption and not to be bragged about. Only fools do that. Just like the eminent Sheikh Abdulqaadir Jilani (RA) advised in his futuhu l ghaib (seventh discourse) ,a masterpiece on how to get close to Allaah. If u see any sign, you shouldn't proclaim it to people. It might be a test from the creator. And u shouldn't feel secured by it cos Allaah is continuously changing conditions (kulla yawmin huwa fii sha'n). Elevating some people, bringing down some people etc.
Re: How To See Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)in My Dream? Please Help Me, by kazlaw2000: 11:09am On May 09, 2016
Excerpts from futuhul ghayb by His eminence, Mohyudeen, Sheikh Abdulqadiir Jilani, al Hasani al Husaini...
"Do not attribute any state or station to
yourself, and have no pretensions to such
things. If you are granted a special state, or
elevated to some station, do not become
identified with that in any way at all, for
Allah is every day about some business,
effecting change and transformation. He may
intervene between a man and his heart,
thereby separating you from what you had
professed to be your own, and making you
different from what you had imagined to be
your fixed and permanent condition. You will
then be embarrassed in the presence of those
to whom you made such claims, so you had
better keep these things to yourself and not
convey them to others. If something does
prove stable and lasting, acknowledge it as a
gift, pray for the grace to be thankful, and
keep it out of sight. But even if it turns out
otherwise, it will still bring progress in
knowledge and understanding,
enlightenment, alertness and discipline. Allah
(Almighty and Glorious is He) has said:
Such of Our revelations as We abrogate or
cause to be forgotten, We replace with one
better or as good. Do you not know that Allah
has power over all things? (2:106)"
Re: How To See Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)in My Dream? Please Help Me, by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 09, 2016
what is this again?
Re: How To See Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)in My Dream? Please Help Me, by Empiree: 9:25pm On May 09, 2016
Newnas:
And what does seeing the messenger add to you?!

Different innovation everyday. Only Allah we seek refuge with from the deception(s) of shaytan
Condemning this too? grin grin

Innovation seeing prophet in the dream?. Have you not read hadith about seeing him(SAW) in the dream?. Haven't you read hadith where prophet(saw) said if you see him in your dream it is him you seen and Shaytan can not imitate him?. How is seeing him innovation?

You should rather say to be careful and sincere like my brother kazlaw already clarified.

And @ tartar9, the only way to see him is through and within the boundaries of Sharia. Like nafilat, dhikr, salawaat etc.

I think you brothers need to improve on certain subject on islam. Dont just stuck with noun/sorf cheesy cheesy

All the best

2 Likes

Re: How To See Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)in My Dream? Please Help Me, by Newnas(m): 9:01am On May 10, 2016
Empiree:

Innovation seeing prophet in the dream?. Have you not read hadith about seeing him(SAW) in the dream?. Haven't you read hadith where prophet(saw) said if you see him in your dream it is him you seen and Shaytan can not imitate him?. How is seeing him innovation?

You should rather say to be careful and sincere like my brother kazlaw already clarified.

And @ tartar9, the only way to see him is through and within the boundaries of Sharia. Like "lp, dhikr, salawaat etc.

I think you brothers need to improve on certain subject on islam. Dont just stuck with noun/sorf cheesy cheesy

All the best

You are really funny and interesting bro. You have labelled me as Mr. Condemn cool
But you should understand that the law of Allah has to be explained and clarified even if it's bitter.

I'm not saying its bad to see the messenger in the dream but the problem is seeking such dream. Seeing the messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam in a dream is a good sign but only the people of sunnah (especially scholars of hadith like Imam Bukharee and Ibn Jareer Tobariyy etc) who follow his sunnah strictly have been blessed with it.

# The pious predecessors were not known to be seeking such rather they followed the sunnah unconditionally.

# The Messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam didn't ask us to seek it and didn't give us any prayer to enable us get such dream

# Yes, Shaitan cannot take the image of the messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam but how sure are you that it's not someone else calling himself the messenger alyhissolaat.

# So, I implore my brother to focus on following the sunnah strictly. That is the only guaranteed way to see the real Messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam in a dream.

(And someone even said seeing the messenger in a dream signifies a 'status'. Please what's the evidence for that.?Because the companions and those who followed them were not known with this i.e seeking to see the messenger in a dream especially by way of special dhikr.

# The evil this kind of thing can lead to are many. One major of them is that it will open the gate for misguidance such that people will seek to add and remove from the shariah with the excuse that it is the messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam who came to them in their dream and asked them to do that.

This is very common among Sufi sheikhs, they say Allah has asked them not to observe Solah again, or the prohibition of alcohol has been raised from them or they have been allowed to marry more than four wives etc. One of their arguments for this is that they saw the messenger in a dream just like the man who innovated the solatul fathi claimed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To See Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)in My Dream? Please Help Me, by tola9ja: 11:29am On May 10, 2016
Empiree:

And @ tartar9, the only way to see him is through and within the boundaries of Sharia. Like nafilat, dhikr, salawaat etc.

All the best

they need to watch that video

bro am still expecting your message hooo
Re: How To See Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)in My Dream? Please Help Me, by Empiree: 2:56pm On May 10, 2016
tola9ja:

they need to watch that video

bro am still expecting your message hooo
you dey mind them grin

I sent u invite request but u didn't respond. I didn't see u on whatsapp
Re: How To See Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)in My Dream? Please Help Me, by tola9ja: 11:50pm On May 10, 2016
Empiree:
you dey mind them grin

I sent u invite request but u didn't respond. I didn't see u on whatsapp

on imo?

put +234 to the number it will show me
Re: How To See Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)in My Dream? Please Help Me, by Empiree: 1:03am On May 11, 2016
tola9ja:

on imo?

put +234 to the number it will show me
It is there actually. U didn't see my invite?

Yes, i see you on IMO
Re: How To See Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)in My Dream? Please Help Me, by tola9ja: 9:24pm On May 11, 2016
Empiree:
It is there actually. U didn't see my invite?

Yes, i see you on IMO

just type empiree to me on imo

(1) (Reply)

Brothers What Is Your Plan For Your Future Wife? This Is Mine / New York: Muslims Prove Islam Is A Religion Of Peace By Handing Out Flowers / Iranian Film On Ashura Set For Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.