Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. (2821 Views)

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? / Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? / Are Africans Proud Of Black Americans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 2:31am On Aug 03, 2014
ccontrarywhat people may believe a lot of Americans want to know about other cultures..the ignorance needs to stop....let's come to a place of understanding and peace and love let's practice tolerance.let's embrace our differences and similarities.let's not fight each otherlet's not spam of the web the internet with hatredlet's try to but let's try to deal with each other in a civilized waylet's settle our differences. let's try to practice respect self respect. anybody's thoughts are welcome. please let's try to practice tolerance please all of us have to be on this website and I have trolls spamming up the website.
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by Truckpusher(m): 4:14am On Aug 03, 2014
Na only you waka come? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 5:06am On Aug 03, 2014
Truckpusher: Na only you waka come? cheesy

what

I was attacked by a yoruba on dis website....which is why I'm speaking up because it needs to be addressed.not to start s***.so don't get any ideas.she call me an animal said I had no culture.so I'm just telling you because I need I think is people should stop doing stuff like that.that really hurt and I'm still recovering from that and I'm a nice kind loving person and I don't and I don't respond to ignorance....

1 Like

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by Truckpusher(m): 5:20am On Aug 03, 2014
fightforchange1:

what

I was attacked by a yoruba on dis website....which is why I'm speaking up because it needs to be addressed.not to start s***.so don't get any ideas.she call me an animal said I had no culture.so I'm just telling you because I need I think is people should stop doing stuff like that.that really hurt and I'm still recovering from that and I'm a nice kind loving person and I don't and I don't respond to ignorance....
Oya sorry .

But you're old enough to know that some peeps online will piss you off with this kind of thread.

So ,tell me what you want let me see if I have some antidote grin
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 5:22am On Aug 03, 2014
Truckpusher: Oya sorry .

But you're old enough to know that some peeps online will piss you off with this kind of thread.

So ,tell me what you want let me see if I have some antidote grin

Lol no thanks..'
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 5:23am On Aug 03, 2014
fightforchange1:

Lol no thanks..'

thanks .... I just anticipate not getting attacked again that's all. thanks a lot.
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by Truckpusher(m): 5:26am On Aug 03, 2014
fightforchange1:

thanks .... I just anticipate not getting attacked again that's all. thanks a lot.
What did you made a thread for ? cheesy

You must talk o tongue
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 5:30am On Aug 03, 2014
Truckpusher: What did you made a thread for ? cheesy

You must talk o tongue

I'm.scared to sad
people don't like me.
I dunno why
they're mean
nobody wants to talk to me...
whatever.
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 5:30am On Aug 03, 2014
fightforchange1:

I'm.scared to sad
people don't like me.
I dunno why
they're mean
whatever.
real talk
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by Truckpusher(m): 5:31am On Aug 03, 2014
fightforchange1:

I'm.scared to sad
people don't like me.
I dunno why
they're mean
whatever.
But I just offered myself to you on a platter of gold to talk to. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 5:33am On Aug 03, 2014
Truckpusher: But I just offered myself to you on a platter of gold to talk to. smiley

I thought
u when hitting on me so many guys on here do that to me....it's an epidemicI know I'm beautiful but man
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by otipoju(m): 5:35am On Aug 03, 2014
grin
fightforchange1: ccontrarywhat people may believe a lot of Americans want to know about other cultures..the ignorance needs to stop....let's come to a place of understanding and peace and love let's practice tolerance.let's embrace our differences and similarities.let's not fight each otherlet's not spam of the web the internet with hatredlet's try to but let's try to deal with each other in a civilized waylet's settle our differences. let's try to practice respect self respect. anybody's thoughts are welcome. please let's try to practice tolerance please all of us have to be on this website and I have trolls spamming up the website.

I understand how you feel. But can you deny that many African Americans. Despise and detest Africans living in the USA,

In my school here the only people that I have not been able to make connect well with are African Americans, once they hear my thick Nigerian accent which I am not willing to change for anybody, they give me a very cold shoulder.

I have a white girlfriend, chinese friends, Arabs, Jamaicans etc but African Americans... Na wa for una.
Always frowning and getting worked up over little things.

I did not understand what was happening until a Nigerian friend explained it to me. It is this very act of snobbing africans that make those who have your time to attribuite it to a lack of culture, because Africans are naturally warm, freindly and accomodating to people from other places.

Well sha in the spirit of brotherliness, and since I have nothing against your people, I will dash you one big hug and a peck on the cheeck.

10 Likes

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by Truckpusher(m): 5:35am On Aug 03, 2014
fightforchange1:

I thought
u when hitting on me so many guys on here do that to me....it's an epidemicI know I'm beautiful but man
Why are these guys always picking on you.......do you say something strange to them or you started the war first?
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 5:42am On Aug 03, 2014
Truckpusher: Why are these guys always picking on you.......do you say something strange to them or you started the war first?

well guysromantically hit on me in a romantic way
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 5:44am On Aug 03, 2014
otipoju: grin

I understand how you feel. But can you deny that many African Americans. Despise and detest Africans living in the USA,

In my school here the only people that I have not been able to make connect well with are African Americans, once they hear my thick Nigerian accent which I am not willing to change for anybody, they give me a very cold shoulder.

I have a white girlfriend, chinese friends, Arabs, Jamaicans etc but African Americans... Na wa for una.

I did not understand what was happening until a Nigerian friend explained it to me. It is this very act of snobbing africans that make those who have your time to attribuite it to a lack of culture, because Africans are naturally warm, freindly and accomodating to people from other places.

Well sha in the spirit of brotherliness, and since I have nothing against your people, I will dash you one big hug and a peck on the cheeck.

yea cool.
hugback
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by davdandam(m): 5:45am On Aug 03, 2014
Oh boy it's not a small something o,hope you know nigerians generally yab for fun? And to get the hang of it you must develop a tough skin and yab for fun tooo.....most times they just pick on you and don't mean it

4 Likes

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 5:46am On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=davdandam]Oh boy it's not a small something o,hope you know nigerians generally yab for fun? And to get the hang of it you must develop a tough skin and yab for fun tooo.....most times they just pick on you and don't mean it[/quote

ohhhhh.
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 5:48am On Aug 03, 2014
I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea I didn't do I didn't do the starting trouble I just was trying to like understand people
#end of.thread
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by otipoju(m): 6:00am On Aug 03, 2014
fightforchange1:

yea cool.
hugback

Okay I receive your hug. But do you understand better now the genesis of the whole thing.

Also, I apologise for our hurting your feelings. Even though your guys called me " a bad ass motherfu**** at the club the other day, I won't take It personal.

Since you want to connect to your heritage the first thing that makes you African is to be warm, friendly and positive being able to take things lightly.

And yes Nigerians yab for fun oo. I live among white guys and despite their poking jabs at me I just laugh it off. One day they said " how do you cope with us, I said where I come from friends yab them selves for the fun of it. But if you dish out, you must be willing andable to receive.

So don't take it too personal, laugh it off and tell the person that said you don't have culture that his mouth is leaking.

Welcome to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by davdandam(m): 6:11am On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=fightforchange1][/quote]that's part of being nigerians I guess.
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by Omexonomy: 7:40am On Aug 03, 2014
fightforchange1:

what

i pity you. In short just be thankful u do not belong to any major tribe like Yoruba or igbo those idi.ots would have redefind their stupidity on you. Just ignore them and move on with what u are doing.
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 7:46am On Aug 03, 2014
Omexonomy: i pity you. In short just be thankful u do not belong to any major tribe like Yoruba or igbo those idi.ots would have redefind their stupidity on you. Just ignore them and move on with what u are doing.

was just being honest.....but u have.a.point.
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by Omexonomy: 8:01am On Aug 03, 2014
fightforchange1:

was just being honest.....but u have.a.point.
if you want to understand these people better go thru this tread https://www.nairaland.com/1840720/facts-igbo-people
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2014
fightforchange1: ccontrarywhat people may believe a lot of Americans want to know about other cultures..the ignorance needs to stop....let's come to a place of understanding and peace and love let's practice tolerance.let's embrace our differences and similarities.let's not fight each otherlet's not spam of the web the internet with hatredlet's try to but let's try to deal with each other in a civilized waylet's settle our differences. let's try to practice respect self respect. anybody's thoughts are welcome. please let's try to practice tolerance please all of us have to be on this website and I have trolls spamming up the website.
Lol don't take it personal,we whatsap later
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by Mcbussy(m): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2014
fightforchange1:

what

Who called u an animal?! shocked ....just give me a name.

Wait lemme grab my M4A1 rifle.... I'm gon X sum1 today. angry

1 Like

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by Caracta(f): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Omexonomy: i pity you. In short just be thankful u do not belong to any major tribe like Yoruba or igbo those idi.ots would have redefind their stupidity on you. Just ignore them and move on with what u are doing.

What you have just done is not different from what the OP complained about. You are just like all of them...tribal bigots and racists.

@ OP, that's how life is. Spot the good ones and ignore the ones that hurt you. We all can't be the same. Every race is a combination of both good and bad people. It's fun here. You'll come to enjoy it soon. Cheers.

10 Likes

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
Mcbussy:

Lol..sup...I'm not gonna tell who it was cuz I.don't want no.trouble

1 Like

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
Caracta:

What you have just done is not different from what the OP complained about. You are just like all of them...tribal bigots and racists.

@ OP, that's how life is. Spot the good ones and ignore the ones that hurt you. We all can't be the same. Every race is a combination of both good and bad people. It's fun here. You'll come to enjoy it soon. Cheers.

I told you you people need to have some sort of respect. intolerance for other cultures and kinds.
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
otipoju: grin

I lo've the mannerisms of African people...n I like y'all in generalI'm not one of those black peoplewho despise
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
Mcbussy:

add me on dba
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
fightforchange1:

add me on dba
Facebook
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
fightforchange1:

I lo've the mannerisms of African people...n I like y'all in generalI'm not one of those black peoplewho despise
I love ya I love anybody

(1) (2) (3)

Bi A Ba N Gun Yan Ninu Odo Ti A N Se Obe Ninu Epo Epa Eni Ma Yo Ayo...yorubawiki / The Taboo In Your Community. / Please Please Please Translate This Yoruba For Me !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.