Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC (21508 Views)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / AIRTEL 4gig Working 4 All Device............ Laptop, Phones, Ipad, Tablet Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 7:17am On Oct 31, 2014
Akerekoroabijawara:
I'm going to the bank now to pay. I will notify u when money is deposited
payment acknowledged, transaction in progress...
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 7:19am On Oct 31, 2014
gopac:

thanks brother, will do that
sorry, didn't get your email
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 7:27am On Oct 31, 2014
bbm pin changed: to 2B128482.
Please use this on instead of the previous one
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by pweetydamsel55(f): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
gopac:

oh so sorry, device change and former bbm no longer active
here is the new bbm : 2B128482
Ooook sent
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by emolala(m): 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
emolala:
pls oga gopac I don't want to post a negetive coment sir..... pls post all d screen shot of my beats laptop transaction here since u are incommunicado...Emmanel ABU.
ladies and gentlmen It is with great joy that I announce the recipt of my laptop all thanks to God and my very honest and considerate boss oga seyi(gopac).one thing wit dis man is his patience,calmness and above all his honesty and fear of God.and may I add that he is very learned and speaks very clean clear and understandable english least I forget his charges are very fair.sir may God continue to bless the work of your hands and may anything you touch prosper and multiply a hundred fold.for anybody looking for testimony befor u do business with oga gopac I AM THAT TESTIMONY.don't even doubt just go ahead .Oga gopac, after my exams I go make my list give you for more business.God bless us all.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 7:20am On Nov 01, 2014
emolala:
ladies and gentlmen It is with great joy that I announce the recipt of my laptop all thanks to God and my very honest and considerate boss oga seyi(gopac).one thing wit dis man is his patience,calmness and above all his honesty and fear of God.and may I add that he is very learned and speaks very clean clear and understandable english least I forget his charges are very fair.sir may God continue to bless the work of your hands and may anything you touch prosper and multiply a hundred fold.for anybody looking for testimony befor u do business with oga gopac I AM THAT TESTIMONY.don't even doubt just go ahead .Oga gopac, after my exams I go make my list give you for more business.God bless us all.
Your are very much welcome, thanks so much for doing business with us we will continue to give you the best of our service.
will also update you on the battery, sorry for the little delay
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 7:22am On Nov 01, 2014
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU ALL
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
Flat rates on orders shipping from US to NIg.
LAPTOPS:
Big New in box:$59
Big new or used without box :$52
Small new in box : $45
Small new or used without box: $40
TABLETS
Above 7" in box : $28
Above 7" without box: $25
7" and below in box : $25
7" and below without box : $23
IPADS
Above 7" in box : $34
Above 7" without box: $28
7" and below in box : $27
7" and below without box : $25
ALL PHONES Depends on the value and package
From $12-$25
Boxed and without box.
thus, enjoy this offer while it last and begin to
make profit on you sales.
eBay Amazon Walmart etc
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Wonder1844(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
Are u say laptop $59 if yes wats is d property?
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by spiralwedge(m): 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
coming to testify soon.

my order is LOADING..,....
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
Wonder1844:
Are u say laptop $59 if yes wats is d property?
those flat rate are for shipping and handling of items to Nigeria from US
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
jamesbanjo:
how much can i get this baby to lagos :
m.alibaba.com/product/60004868067/Lenovo_
A889_Quad_Core_MTK6582_Android.html .....
pls reply me asap.
Your lenovo tablet has been purchased, order is processing after which seller will mail to our office.
more update awaits you
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
jamesbanjo:
how much can i get this baby to lagos :
m.alibaba.com/product/60004868067/Lenovo_
A889_Quad_Core_MTK6582_Android.html .....
pls reply me asap.
@ sam
Your lenovo tablet has been purchased, order is processing after which seller will mail to our office.
more update awaits you
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pre order your items from US and China for more profit as the year is running out Pre order your items from US and China for more profit as the year is running out
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by biggboy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
gopac:
Pre order your items from US and China for more profit as the year is running out Pre order your items from US and China for more profit as the year is running out
can you help me get HP 6455b within the range of 25-30k?
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
biggboy:
sure, let me check with your budget
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
biggboy:
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by made001(m): 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
@ Biggyboy
no, you can get for around 35k
can you state the configurations you want here
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 7:01am On Nov 07, 2014
GOOD MORNING ALL..
This year is gradually running out, you can still make a lot of profits buy order your items from us and china.

We ship out from US every Friday and takes minimum of six days and maximum of Ten day to reach lagos,

we also offer 1-2 day express shipping from china to lagos, your items will ship out as soon as seller sends to our Chinese office. we ship out the next day we receive it
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 7:06am On Nov 07, 2014
made001:
Hi!
What is the shipping fee to lagos for
http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItemPic.aspx?emvAD=360x480&aid=310871443170&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull
Will be determined by the weight which I have requested from the seller, also determine either by air freight or sea freight
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2014
gopac:

Will be determined by the weight which I have requested from the seller, also determine either by air freight or sea freight
having review the weight and size, it will cost you $68 to land it to lagos
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 9:53am On Nov 08, 2014
made001:
Hi!
What is the shipping fee to lagos for
http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItemPic.aspx?emvAD=360x480&aid=310871443170&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull
having review the weight and size, it will cost you $68 to
land it to lagos
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
Happy day all
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by yemibabe4(f): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
i sent you a mail , gopac
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by biggboy(m): 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
gopac:
@ Biggyboy
no, you can get for around 35k
can you state the configurations you want here
30k is my highest budget oo. Can you help check for another laptop with the HP 6455b specs for 30k to 9ja?
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by pweetydamsel55(f): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
Oga gopac am yet to see the email with the address.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
biggboy:
30k is my highest budget oo. Can you help check for another laptop with the HP 6455b specs for 30k to 9ja?
Please can you state the features you want in the system, like ram size, camera, HDd size and i will search and tell you which one you can get with your budget.
thanks
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
Oga gopac am yet to see the email with the address.
You will get it in no time, sorry for the delay
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
yemibabe4:
i sent you a mail , gopac
i think i saw it from 1688, i will update you soon
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by spiralwedge(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
Gopac, I'm already being impatient. Communication is poor and attention is not paid to details

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES / CHIEF_NWOSU'S STORE : Samsung & LG Sound Bar, Wireless And Bluetooth Enabled / Free Wapsites Browsing With Mtn (no Service Charge)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.