Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC (21502 Views)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / AIRTEL 4gig Working 4 All Device............ Laptop, Phones, Ipad, Tablet Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
gopac:
only one left. ho mini 2140.
will post the pics

Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
@ Ken, your item has been purchased on the eBay link you sent to us. We will update you on further actions from the seller when he ships and deliver the package.
Thanks for doing business with us.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by kentochi(m): 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
gopac: @ Ken, your item has been purchased on the eBay link you sent to us. We will update you on further actions from the seller when he ships and deliver the package.
Thanks for doing business with us.
Waiting for your update sir.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 7:43am On Aug 09, 2014
All pack shipped to Nigeria last week Friday has arrived Nigeria, awaiting clearing from the airport. you will be notified when they cleared, place your order soon to meet with this coming Friday shipping . that.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by kentochi(m): 7:47am On Aug 09, 2014
Check ur BBM
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
kentochi:
Waiting for your update sir.
seller has ship your item @ ken.
delivery to our us office is 4 to 7 days.
will update you on further actions and development.
thanks
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
To all client who tried to reach us on bbm, whats app etc that didnt get respond. So sorry about that, we were conducting a graduation ceremony for one of our graduating trainee in computer engineering program. so we couldnt attend to phone. will reply all correspondent. thanks
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 12:38am On Aug 10, 2014
At Sam and all who are not that familiar with how eBay works. Thanks for your interest to use our service.
The link you sent show you are not familiar with how eBay works. Those link you sent are on auction where people bid by placing higher amount on the item. the buyer with the highest bidder at the end of the auction wins the item. We can do bidding for you I.e on your behalf if you commit to buy the item. you will need to pay to us and telling us how much you wish to win the bid. I.e your total budget for the item that You know you can pay if we eventually win the bid for you. We can only give you guys quotation for items that is on BUY IT NOW as well as items with best offer. Thus when you are searching for item check these things:
The location if the item, the auction type and the items description. This we help us both for easy transaction. Thanks
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by ariyebaba(m): 7:12am On Aug 10, 2014
Which cities do u cover on Craiglist?
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by JonesK: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2014
Can you import clothes? Because I want to order some certain types of sweatshirts
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
JonesK: Can you import clothes? Because I want to order some certain types of sweatshirts
of course we can. just make your plans and inform us
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by ariyebaba(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
ariyebaba: Which cities do u cover on Craiglist?
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
[ quote author=ariyebaba][/quote]
Houston and new York..
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by just2endowed: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
gopac: You can pre-order items we already won on eBay and add our charge to land it to Nigeria.
Some HP mini's have been won and await payment @ 90$, 96$ & 102$ respectively. if you are interested in this laptops you will add our charge of 50$ shipping&commission to land it to Nigeria. Can do 40$ for the first person. we are sure if that.

Pls for the mini hp, I need spec and d price of it. Am interested
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by rotwailler(m): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
[quote author=gopac][/quote]

please post configuration too
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by rotwailler(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
Do you still have more mini laptops,phones you already won?
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
rotwailler: Do you still have more mini laptops,phones you already won?
sorry, all booked except the ones in Nigeria but already delivered to Ado Ekiti. d HP mini among them is almost new with genuine power adapter, plus bag
250gb, 1gb ram @ 32k for nairalanders, I sell such for 35# in ado ekiti
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
happy Sunday @ all. I want to check some seller on eBay reserve some laptops. will give update soonest
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by just2endowed: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
gopac:
sorry, all booked except the ones in Nigeria but already delivered to Ado Ekiti. d HP mini among them is almost new with genuine power adapter, plus bag
250gb, 1gb ram @ 32k for nairalanders, I sell such for 35# in ado ekiti

Am interested.... How can I get it. Since am a Nairalander

Pls do u have it... U said it's almost like new
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
just2endowed:

Am interested.... How can I get it. Since am a Nairalander

Pls do u have it... U said it's almost like new
yes of course we still have it that was y will update it availability here. I will paste a group PICs now and paste it individual pics later.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by just2endowed: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
gopac:
yes of course we still have it that was y will update it availability here. I will paste a group PICs now and paste it individual pics later.

ok
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
Nl is blocking pics posting at the moment
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by just2endowed: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
ok
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
still unable to add pics we paste to you on chat now
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by kennyman20(m): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
gopac: still unable to add pics we paste to you on chat now

bros, say something else.. Dont say u're still unable to add pics..
So many nairalanders have uploaded pics on the site today and none had any sort of problem doing that.. I'll advise you not to give excuses here but let your deals be transparent to enable us determine your originality..
We're watching you.. Jesuswithus misdeeds still fresh on our mind..

Watching..
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by ariyebaba(m): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ok !
Searching now, i will get back to you.
gopac: [ quote author=ariyebaba]
Houston and new York..
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
gopac: still unable to add pics we paste to you on chat now
Are you by any chance the Sheyi that helped me buy a HP laptop from one guy at Fayose market in 2012 when I was doing my NYSC... You a part time student of UNAD... Am I right??
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by phamous007(m): 7:33am On Aug 11, 2014
Bosss ur bbm make i chat u.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
dirtymoney: Are you by any chance the Sheyi that helped me buy a HP laptop from one guy at Fayose market in 2012 when I was doing my NYSC... You a part time student of UNAD... Am I right??
yes Sir.. I lost your contact. good to have back. please drop your number or connect me through any of my contact on this thread
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
phamous007: Bosss ur bbm make i chat u.
7E00BC2B that's my pin. you can get my other contacts in this thread.
thanks for interest in our service
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
kennyman20:

bros, say something else.. Dont say u're still unable to add pics..
So many nairalanders have uploaded pics on the site today and none had any sort of problem doing that.. I'll advise you not to give excuses here but let your deals be transparent to enable us determine your originality..
We're watching you.. Jesuswithus misdeeds still fresh on our mind..

Watching..
you shouldn't reach conclusion that way. if you have programing experience you should know that spam bot is responsible for that. verify that form the admin/ moderators on Nl. we had our integrity already so stop doubting. we already provide evidence that you may need
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
see pic. its the mini at the middle on its bag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES / CHIEF_NWOSU'S STORE : Samsung & LG Sound Bar, Wireless And Bluetooth Enabled / Free Wapsites Browsing With Mtn (no Service Charge)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.