Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC (21511 Views)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / AIRTEL 4gig Working 4 All Device............ Laptop, Phones, Ipad, Tablet Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
kentochi:
thanks for your help.
Will contact you soon.
welcome
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
don't be left out. start something today like other are doing and making good profit.
YOU CAN TURN 50K TO 100K WITH 4 WEEKS. IT IS POSSIBLE. DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU KNOW HOW TO MARKET BEST. GET THEN IN TO NG AT CHEAP PRICE. With our fast shipping.
we offer express shipping from China fast as 1-3days shipping. our recent shipping took just 24hrs to land NG.
Start Something today.....
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by onlyme07(m): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
Bro, can you get me the cost of the finger print scanner which the examination bodies now use for registration with the software .
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
onlyme07: Bro, can you get me the cost of the finger print scanner which the examination bodies now use for registration with the software .
yes, will update you soon
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by tunax5loon(m): 5:54am On Aug 26, 2014
I Don collect my goods worth #51,500 from GOPAC. GOPAC! GOPAC!! GOPAC!!!

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
tunax5loon: I Don collect my goods worth #51,500 from GOPAC. GOPAC! GOPAC!! GOPAC!!!
You are very much welcome. good to do biz with you. happy sales, more profit.....
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 6:47am On Aug 27, 2014
morning.
a very nice profit plan coming soon
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by kentochi(m): 7:06am On Aug 27, 2014
gopac: morning.
a very nice profit plan coming soon
we are waiting for you great man.
Good morning to you.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
kentochi:
we are waiting for you great man.
Good morning to you.
yes will provide the info soon. meanwhile when you are ready to receive your pending package. let us know.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by kolomax(m): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
hi gopac I think you should try put into consideration items won on eBay by somebody... at least it will relieve you off the stress of biding
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
kolomax: hi gopac I think you should try put into consideration items won on eBay by somebody... at least it will relieve you off the stress of biding
working on that but eBay and it sellers often operates on strict measures. they tend to against any thing that seem not straightforward. except for some of them that understand.
you need to study eBay policy very well and understand how it work.
well we can give it a try from now. you contact the seller of the item you won that some one will be paying for you. if he agrees, then let see how things will work.
thanks
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by kolomax(m): 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
gopac:
working on that but eBay and it sellers often operates on strict measures. they tend to against any thing that seem not straightforward. except for some of them that understand.
you need to study eBay policy very well and understand how it work.
well we can give it a try from now. you contact the seller of the item you won that some one will be paying for you. if he agrees, then let see how things will work.
thanks
truth be told you don't need any seller permission before you can do that all you need is agreement between you and the bidder he will only have to give you his login details or you give the person your address to use for his/her primary address
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
kolomax: truth be told you don't need any seller permission before you can do that all you need is agreement between you and the bidder he will only have to give you his login details or you give the person your address to use for his/her primary address
@ poster, your suggestion is welcome, but no one has been lying here according to your statement (truth be told)..
if bidder will agree to that. we are very okay. everything here mostly depends on customers.
as you will find it on this thread that we handle shipping alone if seller can source and pay for items themselves.
we have not been hiding anything for our client and we won't.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by kolomax(m): 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
gopac:
@ poster, your suggestion is welcome, but no one has been lying here according to your statement (truth be told)..
if bidder will agree to that. we are very okay. everything here mostly depends on customers.
as you will find it on this thread that we handle shipping alone if seller can source and pay for items themselves.
we have not been hiding anything for our client and we won't.
I never said you are lying don't get me wrong please
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
CLEARING! CLEARING!! CLEARING!!!
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
all packages shipped last friday from us are noe available for pick up. 6 days delivery this time...
please contact us when picking your package
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
for you to use our shipping service only, you need to first contact us by email. registration
by writing to us of your interest to use our shipping service, it is a one time registration and you can be sending your packages to the address for shipping to NG. you will also need to scan copy of identity such national id, driver's license or international passport. having done this by email, we will send you the address as requested of you.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by kentochi(m): 7:26am On Aug 30, 2014
Hi
good morning do check your mail
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
kentochi: Hi
good morning do check your mail
hi, didn't get any recent email from you. but will call you. I saw your text, will also call the number you sent
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 6:06am On Sep 01, 2014
morning friends
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
Akerekoroabijawara: alright, fingers crossed.
your two laptops shipped to ng last Friday Aug 29th will be available this week towards weekend.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by bamasite(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hi gopac, when item arrives Nigeria in Lagos can you forward to a person in another city say pH and how do you do it. Also, do you ship power banks?
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by kentochi(m): 6:42am On Sep 02, 2014
@gopac i sent you mail
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
kentochi: @gopac i sent you mail
I replied, have you gotten your package at Benue state?
please update me when you receive it.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
bamasite: Hi gopac, when item arrives Nigeria in Lagos can you forward to a person in another city say pH and how do you do it. Also, do you ship power banks?
yes we send to other states, through courier or puolic transport.
thanks
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by kentochi(m): 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
gopac:
I replied, have you gotten your package at Benue state?
please update me when you receive it.
i will not only update but the full house.
Thanks boss.
I call valla and she said that the bus left very late and is expected to arrival late as well, that she will contact me tomorrow for pick up.
Once again thanks.
Cheers!
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
kentochi:
i will not only update but the full house.
Thanks boss.
I call valla and she said that the bus left very late and is expected to arrival late as well, that she will contact me tomorrow for pick up.
Once again thanks.
Cheers!
okay
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Gadgetmobil(m): 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
I need a laptop, price range is 20k.
Gadgetmobil@gmail.com
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by kevinhacker(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
bro what if I send u link items with free shipping , hope I'm to pay ur commission only .
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by kentochi(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
Wow!
This is so good guys.
My item took only 5 days to arrive Nigeria from USA.
And now the item is with me now!
One good thing about this OP (GOPAC) HIS CUSTOMER RELATION IS THE BEST I EVER SEE ONLINE!
He keep on updating me on how my item is going till i receive my item today.
Gopac.
Thanks for this great work more business is coming your way sir.
The picture of the laptop battery will come shortly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES / CHIEF_NWOSU'S STORE : Samsung & LG Sound Bar, Wireless And Bluetooth Enabled / Free Wapsites Browsing With Mtn (no Service Charge)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.