Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC (21507 Views)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / AIRTEL 4gig Working 4 All Device............ Laptop, Phones, Ipad, Tablet Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Contact us
Email: gopactechnologies@gmail.com
Call & Text: 07017663786, Whats app: 08069525989, pin:7E00BC2B
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
Also HP ProBook 4320t 13.3" Laptop Intel Core i3-350M 2.27GHz 4GB 250GB Windows 7 Pro for $189 free shipping to Our New york address, you only add $50 Shipping & commission to land it to lagos. this will be about N40500 instead of the Nigerian price that we all know. you can still get this if you are fast enough. thanks see pics and seller's comment
( HP ProBook 4320t 13.3" Laptop Intel Core i3-350M 2.27GHz 4GB 250GB Windows 7 Pro

Personal Remarks: This thin client laptop packs a quick i3 processor and a large 250GB hard drive to store all your important files, This laptop has a HDMI port so you can connect it to your flat screen tv and stream HD movie and presentations. This sale includes a battery and AC adapter for your convenience,
Cosmetically these laptops may show minor signs of wear on the keyboard and mouse pad, some minor scuffs on the plastics, but the screens are in great condition.)

Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
You can still make it with this Friday Shipping if you are fast enough
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Also an HP PAVILION DV6-2155DX, CORE i3 @ 2 13GHz, 4GB 500GB Webcam WiFi Win 7 @ $250, add $50 shipping&commission=$300

all these listing are still available as at the time of this posting

Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Tonjeola1(m): 12:24am On Aug 05, 2014
kentochi: Space booked
observation Eye activated
Jesuswithus scam pain of 20k
is still very fresh.
this another one, make una becareful, jesuswithus still fresh shocked
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
@ all sorry for the inconvenience of been unable to post on our lovely thread. nairaland had just resolved that. probably they'd just taking their time to verify some things about the thread. but here we are, the truth will always stand. Welcome back to our world of opportunity
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Negro1: 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
Do you buy from Craigslist as well?
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
Negro1: Do you buy from Craigslist as well?

yes, new York and Houston for now.
thanks
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 12:55am On Aug 06, 2014
We have been operating physically for time now, not that active online as we have just took time to build our capacity rather than running after people’s money without sound preparation and development, so that we would be able to withstand market and demands
pressures when they rise
WHY MANY DON’T SUCCEED
Many don’t succeed in life because they don’t RISE when they fall, Success is not bread and butter, you must work it out. Don’t be limited with your Challenges. I have also lost money to fraudsters in my quest for success, paid huge amount of money for services that didn’t work as expected, but they all make my experience, makes me smarter and build me to what I am today, though I put God first in all that I do.

WHY MOST PEOPLE FAIL AND FALL VICTIM OF SCAM/ TIPS TO SUCCEED
Covetousness- Many want to turn 10k to 100k within (2) two weeks, always focusing on making money alone without any observation, without studying the platform they are operating. They fails to notice suspicious moves, many don’t even pray about the person they want to deal business with and they don’t even pay their tithe “sorry this may sound religious but it counts” Many don’t manage their risk properly, you have 100k, put 50k of it into a biz, you profit double at the end to make 100k thus having 150k altogether. You now put the whole 150k in you second deal. Here this is not wise enough as the risk taking is dem too high if the unfortunate happens. We must learn how to manage biz Risk.
Also you must be convinced to some extent before going in to a biz. If you are not been convinced about us, please don’t deal for now. You can still continue your study and observation about us.
NEVER WAVE AWAY WARNING SIGNALS- when you suspect things are not right, be patient and pause, wait, observe to see what is going to happen, so that you don’t fall victim
-Always consider the consequence for any step you take. i.e if this happens, what will I do, if things go wrong, who will I hold or who will I run to e.t.c
Lastly, make research about the business you want to do, make research about the people you want to deal business with, ask about them from people you feel may be closer to them, and find out about their past records, did they have any integrity?

For those doubting us with the few evidences on this thread, well... it is not a crime to doubt. But for your information-----
WE ARE REAL
Trying us will proof it. Words of mouth may not completely proof our integrity, but those who have been dealing with us can testify. We open this thread to spread our business, having ascertained our competence and our strength to deliver for time now. Also for other people who need the opportunity to benefit from it while it last. You can proof us more by trying us and I bet you will never regret your dealings with us as God liveth. Instead, you will pray for us. We aimed at been considerate with our charges so that you too can profit. And we will all be happy.
HERE ARE MORE EVIDENCES AND HOW WE OPERATE
Check some of our previous thread on NL, while you check, please observe the following: User Name, Business Name and Address, phone number, also our services like system repairs, sale and maintenance. Then justify it with this new thread.
We have partners in the state who are trusted and proven, they are partner of the biz, they run around over there to make things work out for the best delivery, then we handle that of NG here. Don’t be deceived by those who claim to be in US but not, only using virtual address, virtual phone no and virtual almost every thing. Most of the configure US line to ring on their Nigerian phone. I can do that for you as well if you really needs it for legitimate and genuine purposes. Our Head Office is the one at Ado Ekiti, while the two braches in Lagos are the trusted partners/Agents of the company. Anything you still want to know, feel free to ask, here are some links for the evidences

https://www.nairaland.com/1033111/original-blackberry-phones-ado-ekiti-no

https://www.nairaland.com/751257/brandnew-blackberry-torch-4rm-u.s

We are not new in the biz, not new on NL, it is this thread that is new because we want it to bear our business name and reflects our updated services.
We have been functioning, ordering items for people physically even before this new thread was opened. You have nothing to loose, but more to gain, thus deal with confidence, utilize and maximize your opportunities.
For more evidence we have reduce our down pay to 60% instead of the usual 80% for the next one or two week before we take it back to 80%. For only those we ask for it, to show that you past through this note.
Your decision today will determine where you will be tomorrow. An action i.e a single action took, is better, speaks, and yields better than thousands of intentions
Don’t be discouraged by what people say, by their critics… Mind you, the simple truth is that most of them are already doing and profiting from the business they told you not to do. Be wise see you at the top.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 1:19am On Aug 06, 2014
more easier way to deal with us,
buy the item will already have in the us, buy from auctions and listings. or buy the item we already have in Nigeria.
Here are items we have now in Nigeria from US
HP pavilion g6 600gb HDD, 6gb ram
HP pavilion dv6
HP mini
Kodak digital camera. all selling fast at cheap price.
make us an offer and we will sell to the person with the highest offer. Will paste pics soon
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Cvesta(m): 2:04am On Aug 06, 2014
gopac: more easier way to deal with us,
buy the item will already have in the us, buy from auctions and listings. or buy the item we already have in Nigeria.
Here are items we have now in Nigeria from US
HP pavilion g6 600gb HDD, 6gb ram
HP pavilion dv6
HP mini
Kodak digital camera. all selling fast at cheap price.
make us an offer and we will sell to the person with the highest offer. Will paste pics soon

hw much 4d pavilion G6??
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2014
Cvesta:

hw much 4d pavilion G6??
55k for the g6
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 9:07am On Aug 06, 2014
Good morning @ all. make your request and get all you need with ease
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
Free shipping still on on phones and smaller I teams for now
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by kentochi(m): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
Still observing my lost 20k still they pain.
Space booked. How do you operate on both are i mean Houston and new York base on craigslist?
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
I replied all emails. thanks for your interest
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
kentochi: Still observing my lost 20k still they pain.
Space booked. How do you operate on both are i mean Houston and new York base on craigslist?
I think the answer to your question is in my recent post on how we operate.
we have partners in Houston and new York that run around to pick up from craigslist seller since it requires physical transaction. consider cost of fuel for craigslist items depend on the distance.
hope you are good with that. dont hesitate to ask about anything that borders you
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Mattex001(m): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
following...
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
what's app for more info on 08069525989
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by phamous007(m): 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
Pls need a mini system not more than 17k
Phyky007@gmailm.com
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 12:23am On Aug 07, 2014
phamous007: Pls need a mini system not more than 17k
Phyky007@gmailm.com
can guarantee that 20k if you pre-order it
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 1:00am On Aug 07, 2014
You can pre-order items we already won on eBay and add our charge to land it to Nigeria.
Some HP mini's have been won and await payment @ 90$, 96$ & 102$ respectively. if you are interested in this laptops you will add our charge of 50$ shipping&commission to land it to Nigeria. Can do 40$ for the first person. we are sure if that.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2014
@ ken.
I replied your email with the quotation for your battery. thanks for for interest deal with us
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by phamous007(m): 10:29am On Aug 07, 2014
Pls can I see picture of those mini
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
phamous007: Pls can I see picture of those mini
you Will get them soonest. let me get them uploaded for your viewing
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by kentochi(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
Check your mail.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by abrazar(m): 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
Following
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
all email will get response shortly
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 5:16am On Aug 08, 2014
all email replied. thanks
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
gopac:
only one left. ho mini 2140.
will post the pics
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by kentochi(m): 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
Paid in #4500 today.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
gopac:
only one left. ho mini 2140.
will post the pics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

CHIEF_NWOSU'S STORE : Samsung & LG Sound Bar, Wireless And Bluetooth Enabled / Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES / Free Wapsites Browsing With Mtn (no Service Charge)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.