Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

My Mother Hates Me And My Sister For No Reason - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Hates Me And My Sister For No Reason (2549 Views)

My Mother Hates Me / My Father Hates Me! / He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Hates Me And My Sister For No Reason by simbaddsailor(m): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2014
My mother had us two out of wedlock. I and my sister. She left us at a tender age to got married to a man, she beared 6 children for d man, 5 boys and 1 girl. The man is now late. We grew up living wit our grand parents. I can say that my grand parents were the parents I knew. It waz after some years that I and my sister began to realize that we have a biological mother because, she never showed us love, she barely visits us, grand parents were catering for our education etc. Their first son waz supportive, making sure that we lack noting. During holidays, he wuld send his driver to pick us up for a holiday, while coming back, he would buy us cloths, give us sch fees and pocket money. All this while, our mother waz comfortable with her husband and children. I and my sister never for once visited them to spend holidays. We grew up and finished our secondary school, we knew very well that she has never shown us any care but that never bothered us as we were eager to make our grand parents and their first son happy at leat, to repay back to them what they spent on us. I waz lucky to get a job after my seconday school, my sister waz fortunate to get married. Our mother discriminated us, she never see anyting good in us, the hatred waz obvious, she succeded in causing a division among us and her other 6 children, we now see ourselves as enemies, we can't relate as brothers and sisters, to make the matter worse, after the death of her husband, she abandoned her husband place to relocate back to her late parents house where I live presently with their first son. Her brother gave me a room. My mother has made life unbearable for me, he calls me names, she repeatedly boasted that her other 6 children will be better than me, she is also not in good term with her elder brother and she wanted me to join her in fighting him, I told her that I can't bite the finger that fed me, when she abandoned us, it waz the man and her wife that assisted our grand parents to make sure that we went to school, how then do I fight a man who has not wronged me in any way. I became her enemy for refusing to join her in fighting her brother. She accused me of things I know noting about. That waz same thing my sister suffered in her hands before she finally got married, even wen she put to bed n called her to come and assist her, she went their and caused problem, she insulted my sister's husband, the man had to bring her back with annoyance and sworn that she will never come to his house again whenever his wife puts to bed. I had to rent a house and moved out of our compound. When my rent expired, our family members had to prevail on me to return, that I can't be paying rent when I have a room. My mother has consistently fraustrated every move to make her return to her husband house. I am now trying to gather money and relocate to either Enugu or Lagos since my family members are against me renting a house in our town. I don't know if other people born out of wedlock are passing through same thing I and my sister are passing through. Please your advices are welcomed.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Hates Me And My Sister For No Reason by pendusky(m): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2014
simbaddsailor: My mother had us two out of wedlock. I and my sister. She left us at a tender age to got married to a man, she beared 6 children for d man, 5 boys and 1 girl. The man is now late. We grew up living wit our grand parents. I can say that my grand parents were the parents I knew. It waz after some years that I and my sister began to realize that we have a biological mother because, she never showed us love, she barely visits us, grand parents were catering for our education etc. Their first son waz supportive, making sure that we lack noting. During holidays, he wuld send his driver to pick us up for a holiday, while coming back, he would buy us cloths, give us sch fees and pocket money. All this while, our mother waz comfortable with her husband and children. I and my sister never for once visited them to spend holidays. We grew up and finished our secondary school, we knew very well that she has never shown us any care but that never bothered us as we were eager to make our grand parents and their first son happy at leat, to repay back to them what they spent on us. I waz lucky to get a job after my seconday school, my sister waz fortunate to get married. Our mother discriminated us, she never see anyting good in us, the hatred waz obvious, she succeded in causing a division among us and her other 6 children, we now see ourselves as enemies, we can't relate as brothers and sisters, to make the matter worse, after the death of her husband, she abandoned her husband place to relocate back to her late parents house where I live presently with their first son. Her brother gave me a room. My mother has made life unbearable for me, he calls me names, she repeatedly boasted that her other 6 children will be better than me, she is also not in good term with her elder brother and she wanted me to join her in fighting him, I told her that I can't bite the finger that fed me, when she abandoned us, it waz the man and her wife that assisted our grand parents to make sure that we went to school, how then do I fight a man who has not wronged me in any way. I became her enemy for refusing to join her in fighting her brother. She accused me of things I know noting about. That waz same thing my sister suffered in her hands before she finally got married, even wen she put to bed n called her to come and assist her, she went their and caused problem, she insulted my sister's husband, the man had to bring her back with annoyance and sworn that she will never come to his house again whenever his wife puts to bed. I had to rent a house and moved out of our compound. When my rent expired, our family members had to prevail on me to return, that I can't be paying rent when I have a room. My mother has consistently fraustrated every move to make her return to her husband house. I am now trying to gather money and relocate to either Enugu or Lagos since my family members are against me renting a house in our town. I don't know if other people born out of wedlock are passing through same thing I and my sister are passing through. Please your advices are welcomed.
very pathetic. believe me you have something in you that The enemy in your MUM is trying to kill. follow your instinct and make your decisions and follow it. believe me you will succeed and your mum will come back begging for forgiveness. if you are hard working type find a place away from home and start a new life. God bless your hustle.

8 Likes

Re: My Mother Hates Me And My Sister For No Reason by gbokukueba(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2014
I agree with the above... you need to find your purpose here on earth and dont let your mum take it away or limit you...

1 Like

Re: My Mother Hates Me And My Sister For No Reason by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
Sorry about what you're passing through, Why not try and get a job and make a plan for your life. Ofcourse when you dont have money to do needful for families.Issues like dis come up and shoudn't be new....How about your Father...?
Re: My Mother Hates Me And My Sister For No Reason by Jennydoris(f): 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
I seriously doubt if she is your mum! But if she is then you need to make a move far away from her reach and make something good with your laugh. Try your possible best to be greater than your step siblings. And be more steadfast in prayers because there is nothing too Big for God.
Re: My Mother Hates Me And My Sister For No Reason by simbaddsailor(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
timothy001: Sorry about what you're passing through, Why not try and get a job and make a plan for your life. Ofcourse when you dont have money to do needful for families.Issues like dis come up and shoudn't be new....How about your Father...?
Re: My Mother Hates Me And My Sister For No Reason by simbaddsailor(m): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
I work, could you believe she once came to my working place to make trouble with me for an ordinary matter we could have resloved at home? She did this just to embarass me in the presence of my colleagues. As for my father, the mystry

sorrounding my birth and who my biological father waz, is wot I have not been able to unravel because my mother is not helping matter. I am aware that both I and my sister came from different man. My father as I waz meant to understand is a yoruba man from Ondo state while that of my sister is an Edo man, my sister been a woman and a married woman for that matter has beared her husband name, its needless for her looking for her father. In my own case, I have made efforts to locate my father, but my mother has been fraustrating me, she claims she only know my father's name and the state he comes from but does nt know his town or village. I learnt she lived with the man in the barracks after the civil war, he waz in the army. She conceived for my father, her parents threatened her to come back home if my father waz not ready to pay her bride price. After she returned home, my father later came to inform them that he waz ready for the bride price, rather than my mother accepting my father, she ran away and fraustrated my father's move to marry her. My father with annoyance left and never returned. He does nt even know wether my mother delivered me or not and if at all she delivered me, he does not know wether it waz a boy or gal. If I have a means or locating my father, I could have done that long tym ago at least to have a sense of belonging. This is the situation I v found myself.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Hates Me And My Sister For No Reason by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
Poster, I feel you more than you can ever imagine.

First of all please never feel any of this is ever your fault. Avoid her, she is toxic, let her look for where to pour her bile

People will say "No matter what endure she is your mother", well its easy for them to say that because they dont get to deal with the horrible things she says anddoes to you.

Being a mother is beyond birthing a child, its a full responsibility which she has refused to take.

Give her little space in your life, dont let her give you pain and more ache. I wish there was more information you could get to find your dad and at least find some closure. You are in my prayers. All these women wives and mothers who derive pleasure from publiclly embarassing others simply because they are related or married to someone then go and use tears to emotionally blackmail people into thinking someone is a demon #darrisgodoh#

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Hates Me And My Sister For No Reason by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
She's only passing her frustration on you,and your sister.

Maybe she didn't like your father,or hated something your dad did to her,and therefore passing her anger to you.

Get yourself together,move on,with time,she will get to her senses.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Hates Me And My Sister For No Reason by egopersonified(f): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
Op, so sorry about yr mums attitude, I dont understand y some mothers would never be happy with their kids progress, this life sha. What you should be concerned about is YOU. If u cant get yr family to let u rent yr own house, u can move like you stated becos even when you move out, I trust your mum would even come there and embarass u in front of the whole street.

Keep asking about your dad, but please bear in mind that this would not determine your happiness. Live your life to its fully and dont let anyone be the factor that holds you back. All the best.
Re: My Mother Hates Me And My Sister For No Reason by Bilabong(m): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
Op take heart... Work hard and prove ur mother wrong... And dnt u ever do anything wrong to ur uncle.
Re: My Mother Hates Me And My Sister For No Reason by mstik(f): 4:06am On Aug 04, 2014
Op, It's truly hurtful when someone who is meant to love and care for you does the exact opposite. Don't let your mum bring you down, just ignore all her rants and show her love as much as possible. All will be well.
Re: My Mother Hates Me And My Sister For No Reason by thorpido(m): 7:03am On Aug 04, 2014
Op.we can't determine how we come or who we come through in this life.
However,we can pick ourselves up from where we have found ourselves and make the best of our lives.

Your mother gave birth to you but I'm afraid you won't get her to 'mother' you and you have to look beyond her.She's pouring her frustrations on you.It's not your fault she didn't marry your dad and had children for different men.The people who have cared for you are the parents you have.

Now face your future.Get a job and look for ways to improve yourself.Try to acquire new skills so you can earn more income.
Re: My Mother Hates Me And My Sister For No Reason by EfemenaXY: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
simbaddsailor: I work, could you believe she once came to my working place to make trouble with me for an ordinary matter we could have resloved at home? She did this just to embarass me in the presence of my colleagues. As for my father, the mystry

sorrounding my birth and who my biological father waz, is wot I have not been able to unravel because my mother is not helping matter. I am aware that both I and my sister came from different man. My father as I waz meant to understand is a yoruba man from Ondo state while that of my sister is an Edo man, my sister been a woman and a married woman for that matter has beared her husband name, its needless for her looking for her father. In my own case, I have made efforts to locate my father, but my mother has been fraustrating me, she claims she only know my father's name and the state he comes from but does nt know his town or village. I learnt she lived with the man in the barracks after the civil war, he waz in the army. She conceived for my father, her parents threatened her to come back home if my father waz not ready to pay her bride price. After she returned home, my father later came to inform them that he waz ready for the bride price, rather than my mother accepting my father, she ran away and fraustrated my father's move to marry her. My father with annoyance left and never returned. He does nt even know wether my mother delivered me or not and if at all she delivered me, he does not know wether it waz a boy or gal. If I have a means or locating my father, I could have done that long tym ago at least to have a sense of belonging. This is the situation I v found myself.

This story of yours is really sad.

Re: the bolded bits of your post, it seems your mum did have extensive contact with your dad. Your dad wouldn't have gone on his own to meet your grandparents to ask for your mum's hand in marriage all those years ago. He most likely went along with other family members who would have met other members of your family (now elders).

I think you should find out from your uncles, aunts, and any other living relative who was around at that time, if they remember anything about your dad's people. Surely the least they could do is tell you what state / village / town he originates from.

Also, have you thought of looking up your dad via the army's records? It may be a shot in the dark, but it's also something worth pursuing. Hopefully, even if you don't get to find your dad through them, you might find colleagues he served with at that time, friends, etc that might be able to help you with your quest, or even point you in the right direction.

As per your mum, I think you should stop feeding into her craziness. You know what makes her tick. So don't play her games. I think you should also rise against any petty squabbles / malice she might be trying to cause between you and your half brothers and sisters. Let them know you have no issues with them and are happy to sit down like a man and table out any (perceived) issues you might have. I think the best way to shame that mother of yours is to get on well with every family member.

Draw closer to your uncle and his wife who saw you through your formative years. You owe that man and his wife a great debt. Always be good to them and be their son. But most importantly, chin up and move on with your life.

All the best.
Re: My Mother Hates Me And My Sister For No Reason by Kanwulia: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
I love scenarios like this you know? kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgIZ0qantxc

Now. . .there is a challenge thrown at you and your sister.
You have to be the BEST you can be without competing with your step-siblings.
Your mother is taking out the anger on her BABY DADDIES for not getting married to her ON YOU AND YOUR SISTER.
It does not matter. . . when life throws you lemon. . .MAKE LEMONADE!!!! kiss
Stop searching for what is NOT YOURS. . .
Blood is not always thicker than water.
WITH BAD MOTHERS. . . BLOOD BECOMES POISONOUS GAS ONLY. . . . IT CAN NEVER FLOW IN YOUR VEINS UNLESS YOU INHALE IT!!!! kiss

At times like these. . .all you can do is LOVE, PITY AND RESPECT HER.
Don't ever think of repaying evil with EVIL or you risk propagating a poisonous blood line for generations to come.
LET THE EVIL STOP WITH YOUR MOTHER.
You are older and should set a GOOD EXAMPLE FOR YOUR YOUNGER SIBLINGS. . . step or not!
Life is shorter than you may think. . . DO NOT FALL INTO YOUR MOTHER'S TRAP! kiss

I am so glad you have a support system in your grand parents and uncle.

You do not expect love where there is NONE.
Save it for those who show you love or you will remain EMBITTERED FOR LIFE.

Ignore her. . . . .She is not important in your life right now.

You need to STAY FOCUSED AND SUCCEED IN YOUR LIFE WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR MOTHER!!!!! LOVE IS NEVER BY FORCE!!!!kiss

You are GIFTED AND LIFTED. . . .CLAIM IT. Don't spend time with NEGATIVE PEOPLE. They will PULL YOU DOWN!!!!!
SNAP OUT OF IT!!!! SHARP-SHARP!!!! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42GHQAO9QDg

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Hates Me And My Sister For No Reason by Kanwulia: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
I have not gone through what you have gone through. . . but I can tell you for a FACT that mothers can be PUZZLES.
THE WORLD IS WATCHING YOU AND WILL ALWAYS WANT TO LAUGH AT YOUR DISUNITY.
Keep your family MEMBERS together. . . .EVEN AT THEIR WORST, THEY WOULD BE YOUR BEST FRIENDS!!!!!

My mom just left.
She cleared my bank accounts. . . LEFT ME BROKE with her medical bills AND ENDLESS VACATIONING AND SHOPPING SPREES FOR JUNK. . . . .and has done so many hurtful things in the past to us her children.
When my father died. . .SHE PUT US THROUGH HELL during the funeral because she saw how much we loved him even in death. . . .she wanted to CONTROL EVERYTHING. . . . and after that we had to RUN TO LONDON for a week to recover. It was brutal!!!!! cry

Mothers are just what they are. . . a contradiction of what they stand for.
Guess what? As soon as I saw her pass through the security checkpoint and disappeared. . . .I started to cry uncontrollably. I was missing her already. She is my mother. . . . I WILL NEVER EXCHANGE HER WITH ANOTHER EVEN WITH ALL HER FAULTS.
I love her so! kiss

Abeg listen to this song and IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND. . .tell any IGBO PERSON AROUND YOU TO HELP YOU INTERPRET! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM0wvEnCU5A

1 Like

Re: My Mother Hates Me And My Sister For No Reason by memyselfandI: 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kanwulia the kanwulia kiss
Re: My Mother Hates Me And My Sister For No Reason by Kanwulia: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
memyselfandI: Kanwulia the kanwulia kiss

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssh? cool
Re: My Mother Hates Me And My Sister For No Reason by kandiikane(m): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
This story sounds very similar to the movie Mr and Mrs ukwa
Re: My Mother Hates Me And My Sister For No Reason by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
@ madam kanwulia! Beautiful and inspiring posts you got there.

@post,everything advice you need have been given to you. I wish you all the best and pray you get married soon so as to be free from your mother's wahala. God bless your hustle!
Re: My Mother Hates Me And My Sister For No Reason by Kanwulia: 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
berem: @ madam kanwulia! Beautiful and inspiring posts you got there.

@post,everything advice you need have been given to you. I wish you all the best and pray you get married soon so as to be free from your mother's wahala. God bless your hustle!

Thank you. kiss

(1) (Reply)

He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? / Husband Pours Super Glue On Wife’s Private Parts Because She Cheated {photo} / Family Of 6 Found Dead In Their Room In Rumuosi, Port-harcourt Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.