Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. (57813 Views)

10 Funny But True Facts About Men / What Do You All Think About Women That Show Their Cleavage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Djicemob: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Can you prove that these "facts" are true for most women?
Majority here says yes for most of em.

1 Like

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Hempe(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
tongue tongue..........nowadays, most men are not trustworthy....sincerely speaking.
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
Djicemob: Majority here says yes for most of em.

Go through the previous pages and you will see that a few women say that 1,2 or 3 points are true for them. So much for facts.
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Splasshhh(f): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ceasar1:
@6 - Chocolate for real? Hmmm, How about using it to seduce them then.

11. Women can GOSSIP.
embarassed

Bliv it or not, men of this time seem to be more into the gossip life than women. Sometimes i wonder if the earth is going anti-clockwise because things get to turn around lately undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by SpcAgtOko: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
#9 ? I must be a man. lipsrsealed
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Splasshhh(f): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
numbers 6 and 7 is the hit cheesy grin
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Djicemob: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Go through the previous pages and you will see that a few women say that 1,2 or 3 points are true for them. So much for facts.
What exactly are u tryna fight about these facts? Is this some kinda feminist rebuttal or something? grin
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Splasshhh(f): 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
Djicemob: What you are about to read I personally think couldn't be any more true about women and their funny charaterism.

9.When a woman dresses up to go out, she puts on a blouse first,pants come second. Men work it vice versa.

10.Women spend Seven to ten years of their life-time looking at the mirror. Men spend only two years doing same.

Okay! Here are two bonuses off the top.LoL...
*When you tell a woman the truth,she thinks you are lying. When you you are lying,she thinks you are telling the truth.
*Men, You can never win an argument against a woman,i repeat, you can never ever ever win.You'll hurt her feelings When(if) it seems you are winning.

Abeg feel free to add yours.

i so doubt this 9 because i think my blouse comes last or am i missing something?
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
Djicemob: What exactly are u tryna fight about these facts? Is this some kinda feminist rebuttal or something? grin

I am not fighting it, I am just sharing my opinion. This is what a public forum is made for. My opinion is that we are not talking about facts here, as stated in the title, that are true for most women.
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Djicemob: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
Splasshhh:

i so doubt this 9 because i think my blouse comes last or am i missing something?
I guess its been done lyk dat for mirror sakegrin
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Djicemob: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am not fighting it, I am just sharing my opinion. This is what a public forum is made for. My opinion is that we are not talking about facts here, as stated in the title, that are true for most women.
Admit it.About 7 to 8 fact there can be said to be entirely true for most women(as proved in the thread).Except for women who would wear their pants before their blouse,hence am not disputing the fact that some people are different....BTW i said u would never win an argument against a woman and 'u' proved dat to be fact from the other Adichie feminist thread and now thisgrin
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by golddeejay(m): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
women dont admit to getting fvckd. If you fvckd her once...she will say we jst talkd,twice...we jst kissed,third times...she will divide it by 3 (it is jst once). But if man do woman once...he go say na 3 times

3 Likes

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Djicemob: Admit it.About 7 to 8 fact there can be said to be entirely true for most women(as proved in the thread).Except for women who would wear their pants before their blouse,hence am not disputing the fact that some people are different....BTW i said u would never win an argument against a woman and 'u' proved dat to be fact from the other Adichie feminist thread and now thisgrin

So you think you have already lost?

Let us not argue. I have said that MOST points are not true for me and that a few are.
Let us see how many women will say that MOST points are true for them and then we will see if we can talk about facts. Let us start an opinion poll, ok?

You are on the front page, it should be easy to ask many women if the points are true for them.

So ladies, how many of these "facts about women" are true for you? Most?
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Cmfrt001(f): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
joycerap: Hair drassers ad teachers n staff rum(dm de gossip die
hmmmm what about nurses? Those ones have msc in gossipnology(if the word does exist).
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
they will also claim that they can never get jealous if they see you with another girl but the minute they site you with a girl, even if she's just a friend, you are in soup.
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Damsman10(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
I just discovered we have more men than women following this thread...

Guys, go find a job

1 Like

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by iamchuby(f): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
This is sooooo true. Lol
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by guyANDROID1: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
Women have a lot of fault,but men only two: everything they say and everything they do.
#FACT

1 Like

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by victoryerons(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
Djicemob: What you are about to read I personally think couldn't be any more true about women and their funny charaterism.

1.Women never have anything to wear.Don't question the racks of clothes in the closet;You just don't understand!

2.Women do NOT want an honest opinion to the question, 'How do I look?'.Am sure you are definitely not ready for the repercussions of your honest opinion.

3.If a man goes on a seven day trip,he'll pack five days worth of clothes and will wear some things twice;if a woman goes on a five day trip,she'll pack 21 outfits because she doesn't know what she'll feel like wearing each day.

4.Women can't keep secrets.They eat away at them from inside.And they don't view it as being untrustworthy, providing they only tell two or three people.

5.The word "woman" is believed to have derived from the middle English term "wyfman" broken down simply as the wife(wyf) of man.

6.Seventy percent of women would rather have chocolate than sex. LoL.

7.The most embarrassing thing for a woman is to find another woman wearing the same dress at a formal event.(Hmmm).

8.In almost every country worldwide,the life expectancy for women is higher than for men. (Not funny atall)

9.When a woman dresses up to go out, she puts on a blouse first,pants come second. Men work it vice versa.

10.Women spend Seven to ten years of their life-time looking at the mirror. Men spend only two years doing same.

Okay! Here are two bonuses off the top.LoL...
*When you tell a woman the truth,she thinks you are lying. When you you are lying,she thinks you are telling the truth.
*Men, You can never win an argument against a woman,i repeat, you can never ever ever win.You'll hurt her feelings When(if) it seems you are winning.

Abeg feel free to add yours.

Nice one
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by victoryerons(m): 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
Sylkem fabrication manufactures yam pounding Machine for sales
and is used for making pounded yam. It is an electric machine that
used electric power with low voltage. This machine saves the
modern housewife time, energy and stress from using mortar and
pestle. We have been in the business since 2005 and have come to
trust the quality of our product to the extent that we give our
customers a year guarantee; we strive for best quality product and
customer satisfaction. Our products are sold all over the world. This
yam pounding machine comes in three (3) sizes. First is 1 horse
power (hp) which can serve 3-5 people for 4 minutes at once, it is
specially made for family use. Second is 2 horse power (hp) which
can serve 10 people for 6 minutes at once and can be used in small
restaurants and we also have the 3 and 4 horse power (hp) which is
the largest and can serve up-to 50 people for 10 minutes at once
and can be used in big eateries, restaurants, hotels and parties. It
has an inbuilt power regulator, low power consumption of 200
watts, potable and durable and can also be used to pound fufu. The
sylkem yam pounding machine is very easy to use, just peel and
chop your yam into pieces , cook till its soft and ready for
pounding, pour the cooked yam into the pounding machine , cover,
connect the wire to the socket, then turn on the machine to pound
the yam and leave it for minutes, just as easy as that. In minutes the
result will be steaming hot, smooth and of fine consistency giving
you the most delicious pounded yam you have ever had. Whole sale
buyer enjoys very attractive discounts. Place your orders today.
Small size (1hp) ________# 35,000 Medium size (2hp) ______# 45,000
Large size (3hp) ________# 65,000 Largest size (4hp) _______# 85,000
For more inquiries and to place your orders call the number below
Victory Inegbedion on +2348051859328, +2348162529180

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Onyiibazz: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
Yea, that no. 7 is so true, i remember one day my mum rushed back home from a function to change, when asked why, she said she saw another woman wearing her kind of cloth! That's really funny sha, but guys no send you, them go even take pix 2gether self upon seeing that they're wearing the same clothes. Atleast i've done that one before. There's this american express shirt i wore to class one day only to see my classmate wearing the same shirt, we just shook hands and took pictures!

1 Like

Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Djicemob: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

So you think you have already lost?

Let us not argue. I have said that MOST points are not true for me and that a few are.
Let us see how many women will say that MOST points are true for them and then we will see if we can talk about facts. Let us start an opinion poll, ok?

You are on the front page, it should be easy to ask many women if the points are true for them.

So ladies, how many of these "facts about women" are true for you? Most?
Lose what? Is dis a battle thread?

Number11 fact:If u want to end an arguement with a woman, admit she's right by making her look silly. grin

Ok, i agree:
*women always know what to wear. grin
*women like to see other women wear the same clothes with them at a formal event. grin
*women always pack light when travelling. grin
*women hate chocolates. grin
*women love to lose arguements. grin
*men live longer than women. grin
*women love to keep secrets. grin
*women want u to tell em they are fat if thats ur honest opinion. grin
*women hate to look at the mirror. grin

Now if these don't look/sound silly to u,then i rest my case. tongue
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Irritant: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
AriDsexy:
If you have an ATM with you,then all of that would be covered wink.

Ahahahahah......I beg o.....that's some Vampire shit.... grin
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by deletrue: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
HARDDON:

a woman's worse enemy is her fellow woman...... men dont be deceived, they dont spend all day in front of the mirror cos they wano look good for you, they do that to out shine(oppress) the other ladies.
because they know that women scanned looks with just that lil 'hi' they throw across.

women dont eat much , just a lil at a time and a lil in another 30mins time, add all together , u would be surprised what you'd discovers
I do know why they hate each other so much. During politics they will pretend and advise each to come out and contest. I swear no woman will never vote for another woman. They such confused set of humans
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by dat9jaguy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
cheesy
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by vivilicious(f): 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
[quote author=nickz][b]women after visiting their girlfriend for weeks can return home, call the same friend and talk for three hours.

LOL
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Marksule(m): 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
Here to read comments
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Lightening: 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
BizBloke:

If I see someone wearing same outfit as I am, I feel somehow and the next time, I probably won't put that particular outfit on. I may get another one. Actually, due to this, I over-think what I buy - from t-shirts, trousers, footwear, headgear, wristwatch, etc: technically, this has upgraded me to sucking at shopping; I could spend hours making a choice. And yes, I like designing everything I wear, in order not to 'catch' someone else doing same.

Are you a crossdresser? Hm
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
Djicemob: Lose what? Is dis a battle thread?

Number11 fact:If u want to end an arguement with a woman, admit she's right by making her look silly. grin

Ok, i agree:
*women always know what to wear. grin
*women like to see other women wear the same clothes with them at a formal event. grin
*women always pack light when travelling. grin
*women hate chocolates. grin
*women love to lose arguements. grin
*men live longer than women. grin
*women love to keep secrets. grin
*women want u to tell em they are fat if thats ur honest opinion. grin
*women hate to look at the mirror. grin

Now if these don't look/sound silly to u,then i rest my case. tongue

It is not a battle, I just want to see if what you called "facts" is true for most women.

We can ask them. I have not seen many women agreeing to majority of the points, you called facts, so far.
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Melasam(f): 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
no 4 is so nt tru. women cn conceal
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by Djicemob: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

It is not a battle, I just want to see if what you called "facts" is true for most women.

We can ask them. I have not seen many women agreeing to majority of the points, you called facts, so far.

LoL. Have u been following the comments in this thread atall? Or u want me to quote all the female comments?

Nah mehn. I aint got the strength for that.
Read the comments again pls.Thanks.
Re: Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. by ChiJenyfa(f): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
I disagree with 4 and 9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) / See What A Lady Got After Ordering A White Trouser Online (photos) / AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.