Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

The New Nokia XL And Samsung Galaxy S3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Nokia XL And Samsung Galaxy S3 (2587 Views)

Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom / Tecno S3 Features And Specifications / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Nokia XL And Samsung Galaxy S3 by josga: 11:33am On Aug 03, 2014
pls guys i need advice. Btw a brand new nokia xL and a london use samsung galaxy s3 which would u advice me to go for? Pls give reasons. Thanks
Re: The New Nokia XL And Samsung Galaxy S3 by EMERITUS85(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2014
go for s3

1 Like

Re: The New Nokia XL And Samsung Galaxy S3 by echepops(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
Go for the amazing Nokia XL!! Great device. strong battery life too.

1 Like

Re: The New Nokia XL And Samsung Galaxy S3 by sopoundz(m): 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tryn to understand d xl buh its a descent fobe
Re: The New Nokia XL And Samsung Galaxy S3 by ITbomb(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
I would advise you to go for the new improved Nokia X2

1 Like

Re: The New Nokia XL And Samsung Galaxy S3 by Mamaflex(f): 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
ITbomb: I would advise you to go for the new improved Nokia X2
Pls, Is the Nokia X2 on sale now? I need to get the phone. Hv been waiting for it. Daz why i'm even here.

1 Like

Re: The New Nokia XL And Samsung Galaxy S3 by texazzpete(m): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
josga: pls guys i need advice. Btw a brand new nokia xL and a london use samsung galaxy s3 which would u advice me to go for? Pls give reasons. Thanks

Confused? Why? The S3 is a much better phone
Re: The New Nokia XL And Samsung Galaxy S3 by ITbomb(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
Mamaflex: Pls, Is the Nokia X2 on sale now? I need to get the phone. Hv been waiting for it. Daz why i'm even here.

X2 is between 28k to 32k
Notice the two buttons now instead of one previously
www.tekytech.com/2014/06/30/nokia-x2-dual-sim-review-specs-and-price-in-nigeria/

Re: The New Nokia XL And Samsung Galaxy S3 by josga: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
thanks. I think i will go for s3 but d guys dat wants to sell it to me says it 25k. I cant tel weda its a genuine one or not. Pls guys if u kw ways of detecting a genuine samsung galaxy phone, pls help me post it
Re: The New Nokia XL And Samsung Galaxy S3 by Collinz2(m): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Boot into download mode by holding power key + volume down + home key together until it boot and show download mode. If it show then its good bt if it boot to something els u better run 4rm it. And also download cpu-z to comfirm the chipset and version. If it show mediatek u should run also.
Re: The New Nokia XL And Samsung Galaxy S3 by Mamaflex(f): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
ITbomb:

X2 is between 28k to 32k
Notice the two buttons now instead of one previously
www.tekytech.com/2014/06/30/nokia-x2-dual-sim-review-specs-and-price-in-nigeria/
Ok tnks
Re: The New Nokia XL And Samsung Galaxy S3 by josga: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
Collinz2: Boot into download mode by holding power key + volume down + home key together until it boot and show download mode. If it show then its good bt if it boot to something els u better run 4rm it. And also download cpu-z to comfirm the chipset and version. If it show mediatek u should run also.
thanks bro
Re: The New Nokia XL And Samsung Galaxy S3 by ITbomb(m): 12:24am On Aug 05, 2014
Collinz2: Boot into download mode by holding power key + volume down + home key together until it boot and show download mode. If it show then its good bt if it boot to something els u better run 4rm it. And also download cpu-z to comfirm the chipset and version. If it show mediatek u should run also.
Can all this be done before you pay the money?
Re: The New Nokia XL And Samsung Galaxy S3 by shadowwalker101: 1:57am On Aug 05, 2014
okay
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: The New Nokia XL And Samsung Galaxy S3 by Collinz2(m): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2014
ITbomb:
Can all this be done before you pay the money?
when u want 2 buy the phone, they will give it 2 u 2 inspect it then u can boot into download mode.
Re: The New Nokia XL And Samsung Galaxy S3 by Valentinooo: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
@OP, How far? Have you gotten the phone
Re: The New Nokia XL And Samsung Galaxy S3 by Teeboy22(m): 12:26am On Dec 02, 2015
echepops:
Go for the amazing Nokia XL!! Great device. strong battery life too.

bros...hw far

shey u dey enjoy dey fone
Re: The New Nokia XL And Samsung Galaxy S3 by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 02, 2015
josga:
thanks. I think i will go for s3 but d guys dat wants to sell it to me says it 25k. I cant tel weda its a genuine one or not. Pls guys if u kw ways of detecting a genuine samsung galaxy phone, pls help me post it

1. Physically inspect the phone, if u know more about Samsung phones u can easily tell if its fake or not.

2. Check the display, if its not very sharp its fake

3. The most reliable way. Power off the phone. Then press power button, volume down button and home button simutenously, keep pressing it and the phone will go into download mode called ODIN. From there it will show if its Samsung official. A fake galaxy s3 will never enter Odin mode, rather it will show some things in Chinese.

4. If ur still not satisfied, then let the owner allow u to install atuntu benchmark or cpu z application. Launch the app and it will show u the name, model and other information about the phone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Imose Ankara S1 Dual SIM 5 Inch Android Phone - Specs & Price / Im Tired Of Tecno Im Thinking Of Switching To Huawei Should I?? / Allo Vs. Whatsapp: Which Is Better For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.