Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:15 AM

A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. (6655 Views)

Tokunbo 2007 Volkwagen Passat(lagos Cleared) Leather, Asking 1.750m / PRICE DOWN!! Neat 2012 Volkwagen Passat CC (fairlyUsed) Now 2.350m / I Need Audi 80 Wagon And Golf 3auto And Manual Tokunbo Lagos Cleared To Be Resold Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by Samjp(m): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2008
Sorry the cars pictures are not really available as such because I was not aware of this site before they were sent from japan.The attached pictures you can see below are the pictures taken before they were loaded in japan with the passat inside the container & the toyota window outside waiting to be loaded.A 95 model Passat GT with a driver's seat airbag & mileage is 93,600km with air c

onditioning,cd/cassette player & 6 cd loader.clean interior & perfectly used car in japan.
The toyota windom(lexus) is a 93 model but very clean & mileage is 54,900km.It was hardly used in japan though it's a right hand drive and would need conversion.Air conditioning & cassette player available.
The both cars are in perfect conditions engine wise because they sound like new cars.The cars are located Benin City so,if you have any interest on any of them,please call my salesman with this number-09035605221 or call me directly to call you back on +819047300676 for more informations & a fair negotiation of price.My email-lovezsammy@yahoo.co.jp.

Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by igwe11(m): 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2008
Please i think fixing price will help draw people's attention to your car.
moreover next time i advice you go for LHD.

price?
Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by Samjp(m): 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2008
The volkswagen Passat wagon GT will be sold for 650,000 naira & it's a left hand drive.
The Toyota Windom(Lexux) will go for 700,000 thousand.A right hand drive & needs conversion.
Bargain is allowed for both cars.
Thanks for the advice Mr.Igwe 1,I really appreciate.
Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by bigfather(m): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2008
make we see the wagon .
Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by igwe11(m): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2008
is d car in Naija now?
also look for another pic of the vw passat type for people that can't recall how it looks like
Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by sholarx(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2008
Hello, do you have Golf3 2doors side vent glass? if yes what is the cost or can you get it for me. You can call me 08027538378 SHOLARX AUTO WORKS
Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by Samjp(m): 7:52am On Oct 17, 2008
Below are pictures of the same kind of cars, models & colours but,not the exact cars and the Volkswagen Passat Wagon is a left-hand drive.The cars are already in Nigeria and somewhere in Benin City.I had to go & snap this pictures of this cars to enable everyone see how they look like due to request.Like I stated earlier,I sent the cars before I got aware of Nairaland.com hence could not have pictures of the exact cars.

Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by Samjp(m): 8:01am On Oct 17, 2008
Pictures of the Toyota Windom (Lexus).

Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by Samjp(m): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2008
sholarx:

Hello, do you have Golf3  2doors side vent glass? if yes what is the cost or can you get it for me. You can call me 08027538378   SHOLARX AUTO WORKS
Hello Sholarx,I don't have it right now but,I can get it for you if you send me a picture of exactly the Golf3 you want.There are different names for those cars here and sometimes,shapes are a bit ditterent.In japan,there are names like,Golf,Golf plus,Golf touran and Golf variant then two other wagon types.I attached some model pictires to see if what you want is ther before we can talk about price.

Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by zoomzu(f): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2008
Mr. SAM-JP,

how much does the last Golf goes for? the one in ash color.
Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by igwe11(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2008
I would also wish to know the price of the two posted Golf asap.
i.e landing price.
Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by Samjp(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2008
For Mr Igwe 1 & Mr Zoomzu.
Thanks for your enquiries.
To be precise,that car is a 2002 Volkswagen Golf G.Mileage is 21,000km & the price here is 950,000 thousand yen in japanese currency.It's equipted with a Cd player/Central locking/Airbag/Side airbag/Abs/Keyless entry/Air conditioning/Aluminium wheels/Tv/Leather seats/Power steering/Power windows/Md player/Aero/Power mirrows.I attached a picture of the interior.If I ask for 1.8m naira,a buyer would think I am greedy I guess but,that's just the way it is.I have other suggestion for a cheaper one,a less than 2000 model which I also attached the picture for sample can go for maybe 800,000 naira.Shipping a car from Japan takes much money than from Europe & the quality is superb.
Note-The first interior picture is the 2002 model.The other pictures are that of the less than 2000 model.

Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by igwe11(m): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2008
No my brother ,you re n't greedy, but it's kind of confusing.
is both ash,blue and red one the same thing in price.
it could been clearer if u had putting their prices beside them.
for any other better deals, don't hesitate to post them here for your brothers to see.

Cheers,
Igwe
Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by Samjp(m): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2008
igwe 1:

No my brother ,you re n't greedy, but it's kind of confusing.
is both ash,blue and red one the same thing in price.
it could been clearer if u had putting their prices beside them.
for any other better deals, don't hesitate to post them here for your brothers to see.

Cheers,
Igwe
Here's the best deal you can ever find if you are here to really buy a car.AMG Mercedes Sports for just 150,000 Naira only or a Toyota Lexus Jeep for only 200,000 Naira.The cars are in already somewhere in Delta State.Don't miss this chance because I am here for serious business,not just sending the cars for brothers to see,I need a potential buyer to bargain,come to conclusion and pay to enable me run my business smoothly.Comments only is of no help to me.Waiting for your urgent contact.Pictures of interior & exterior attached below.
Thanks for your patronage in advance.

Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by JJYOU: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2008
Sam-jp:

Here's the best deal you can ever find if you are here to really buy a car.AMG Mercedes Sports for just 150,000 Naira only or a Toyota Lexus Jeep for only [b]200,000 Naira.[/b]The cars are in already somewhere in Delta State.Don't miss this chance because I am here for serious business,not just sending the cars for brothers to see,I need a potential buyer to bargain,come to conclusion and pay to enable me run my business smoothly.Comments only is of no help to me.Waiting for your urgent contact.Pictures of interior & exterior attached below.
are these typo errors?
Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by igwe11(m): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2008
Sam-jp:

Here's the best deal you can ever find if you are here to really buy a car.AMG  Mercedes Sports  for just 150,000 Naira only or a Toyota Lexus Jeep for only 200,000 Naira.The cars are in already somewhere in Delta State.Don't miss this chance because I am here for serious business,not just sending the cars for brothers to see,I need a potential buyer to bargain,come to conclusion and pay to enable me run my business smoothly.Comments only is of no help to me.Waiting for your urgent contact.Pictures of interior & exterior attached below.

please attend to this.

car is necessity not meal.
we buy when we see what we want at d expense of our budget.

Take it easy, the problem cud be d location (i.e delta state) but never mind when it does worth it,we wouldn't mind going there.

it shall be well with u.

Weldon!! u gat sweet ride over there!!
Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by BARTOJOMO: 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2008
please let me knw if u are interested in mitsubishi pajero 1998 model for 800,000 please mail tucelcom@gmail.com or call 08023118279
Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by mycar: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2008
I know say no bi me u dey talk to but if u get Golf iv or corolla 98/99 at moderate price,
holla me.
Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by cooldud62: 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2008
those cars up there for 150-200k?
i beg i suppose buy 5 resell o shocked
Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by Sije(m): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2008
Am ready 4 d car of 150 and dat of 200. Where in delta state are they. Imean d precise location. Call me on 08064180085. Am ready 4 inspectn. I nid fast reply.
Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by Sije(m): 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2008
Am ready 4 d car of 150 and dat of 200. Where in delta state are they. Imean d precise location. Call me on 08064180085. Am ready 4 inspectn. I nid fast reply.
Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by Samjp(m): 7:14am On Oct 19, 2008
mycar:

I know say no bi me u dey talk to but if u get Golf iv or corolla 98/99 at moderate price,
holla me @  gagu@aim-consultants.com

I don't have the cars you stated right now but,anytime I happen to lay my hands on them,I will contact you through your e-mail address.That I think is the best way to do business with matured people and not the frustrated, low life meaningless Nigerians trying to while their low mentality time away with Nairaland forum trying to belong to the society and making themselves more useless.Anyway,thanks to the internet.
Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by Samjp(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2008
cooldud62*:

those cars up there for 150-200k?
i beg i suppose buy 5 resell o shocked
Abi ! I been just wan help the commentator & chief adviser of Nairaland wey dey look for better deal to buy cheap article motor atlast,naim I carry go thief the cars but, na the same story.Commentary & advise!.So,I don change my mind,withdraw the motor for market.Sorry!
Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by Samjp(m): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2008
BARTOJOMO:

please let me knw if u are interested in mitsubishi pajero 1998 model for 800,000 please mail tucelcom@gmail.com or call 08023118279
You still live with your parents i guess that's why you don't know anything about life yet.Please,go use your little lifetime to play with garri school children instead of disturbing my business.Or ask your educated friends where to place your advert next time if you have any because,birds of the same feather flocks together.
Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by Samjp(m): 8:14am On Oct 19, 2008
I am so sorry Sije.The cars have been withdrawn from the market since commentator missed the chance.Next time,I promise to inform you first.Accept my appologies.
Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by igwe11(m): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2008
Sam-jp:

I am so sorry Sije.The cars have been withdrawn from the market since commentator missed the chance.Next time,I promise to inform you first.Accept my appologies.

I feel your patience,
I wish i needed these your cars now ,though am trying to help you sell by showing them to my friends & colleagues.As you can see i never priced any of them yet.
I hope you will find a buyer soon.
i hope to do biz with you someday.Better still thanks for your offer!!
When next you have such offer for somebody indicate clearly.
I quite admire your biz spirit.
Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by mycar: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2008
@Sam-jp

Ok sir,

i hope its any time soon.

@ Igwe 1
Thanks for sending this link to my e-mail
Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by igwe11(m): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2008
mycar:

@ Igwe 1
Thanks for sending this link to my e-mail

The Pleasure is mine,
Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by Samjp(m): 5:02am On Oct 24, 2008
The Volkswagen Passat & Toyota Window is still available!.
Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by Samjp(m): 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2008
THE VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT.
THE TOYOTA WINDOM(LEXUS) IS STILL AVAILABLE.
Thanks to the buyer that contacted me directly without any comments about the car on the forum but yet,thanks to nairaland too.It was nice doing business with you,sir!.
Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by adesito: 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2013
Pls i need a golf 3 or a nissan,volkwagen,or mistibus bus at the rate of 150000.u can pls send pic nd info to my box oyetadeemma@yahoo.com
Re: A Volkwagen Passat Wagon And A Toyota Windon(lexus) For Sale. by xxyz17(m): 3:46am On Mar 16, 2013
Please I need Gulf 4 or Passat wagon 1999 to 2000 model American spec. Very serious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Golf 3 Wagon For Serious Buyer In Ph-400k / Toks 2006 Toyota Sienna / Cheap 2000 Model Hyundai Sonata For Sale In Port Harcourt @ 600k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.