Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending (4721 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by LaurelP(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
MEN claim that women are complicated and that we do not know what we want, but I am here to set the record straight once and for all. We are not complicated, just a tad misunderstood.

Most of us know what we want from the minute we meet you, we just pretend we don't because that is what most women do every day of the week — play mind games.

Anyway, here are seven things we pretend we don't like, but we are straight up lying about it.

1. Being like Eve

We would love if we could just lie beside you naked like Eve in the garden of Eden, and get a peaceful night's rest at least two nights out of seven. The reason we pretend we don't like to sleep naked is because some men don't have any limits. A woman coming to bed naked every night would mean open invitation for sex every night. Some of you don't have any conscience, that is why we lie, so we can get some sleep.

2. Sexy times

The truth about it is that many of us are closet freaks. If we are really into you, we will spend most of our waking hours thinking about banging you, than what you would spend thinking about banging us. The problem is that if a woman openly admits that, she is immediately labelled as loose.

3. Going down

Women pretend they don't like cunnilingus, but guys, they do that only when it is not being done properly. For those Jamaican men who still have hang-ups about it, if you intend to try it, just remember you are treading into uncharted territory, so get some decent lessons. This is not something to try if you are not properly trained. If you are not willing to be trained, please stay in your lane, this race is not for you. You do not have the stamina or neck flexibility for it. Please leave it alone.

4. Domination

Women like when their men take control. We pretend we don't like men to be our bosses in relationships because some men tend to go a little overboard with power and become control freaks. When we find a man who tells us exactly what he wants and he is decisive and in control of the relationship, we often sit back and smile and say to ourselves, 'that's my man!'

5. The proposal

Women pretend that they don't care whether a man proposes to them or not, but we all know, as Maury would say, that is a lie. That lie has been perpetrated from generation to generation to protect a woman's pride. It is a defence mechanism. Most of us want to get married, we want that monogamous relationship. Women who often say that they don't need a piece of paper to solidify their relationship are lying because not only do they yearn for the paper, they want the dress, the cake, the bragging rights, the Facebook pictures, the whole nine yards.

6. Meat on the bones

We often pretend that we do not like men with a little meat, but we are really lying. The fact is that we really cannot stand scrawny men. We need to feel at least one or two muscles somewhere, anywhere.

7. Jealousy

We pretend we are not jealous of the girlfriend/best friends that you claim is just your friend from high school days. Women wouldn't mind if you were their only female friend. They lie whenever they say they are OK with that friend, because in a woman's mind, every other woman is after their man no matter what condition the man is in. That is how women are, very territorial.

The truth is that some women lie as much as some men do, and maybe even more, the only difference is that... well there is none, most women and men lie either by nature or nurture.

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/mobile/magazines/allwoman/7-things-women-pretend-they-don-t-like---but-they-re-lying_16136808

;DThis was actually written by a woman. I just did copy and paste grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by ITbomb(m): 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
Big question for the guys.

For a less than 2 months relationship, can you sleep on the same bed with a naked girl one full night and nothing happens?
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by elmessi(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
.... grin....
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by TRADELYN: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
KiV
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by lilmax(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ok ooooo
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by Chimezie250(m): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
ITbomb: Big question for the guys.

For a less than 2 months relationship, can you sleep on the same bed with a naked girl one full night and nothing happens?
impossible can't
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by constance500: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2014

Impossible The rest will be history
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by LaurelP(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
@ITbomb of course
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by ITbomb(m): 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
LaurelP: @ITbomb of course
I know it is possible cos I have done it.
First time I did it though, the chick ask me next morning if I was ok, so from then the rule of thumb is that I must make the move but if she says no I let go
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by Danhumprey: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2014

You no well!gringringringrin
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by Danhumprey: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
That number 7 is sooo true. No wonder,it is said and it's a fact that "women are their own worst enemies!"

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by youngds: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2014

hahahaha... i can't NOT evn with my worst enemy, not that i can't control myself but full night shocked shocked am very sure if my mind didn't go for it, d devil will embarassed embarassed
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
Guys i'm very bored......
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
Nobleval: Guys i'm very bored......

what should we do?
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
Elantracey:

what should we do?
Do something please cry...
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by ITbomb(m): 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
youngds:

hahahaha... i can't NOT evn with my worst enemy, not that i can't control myself but full night shocked shocked am very sure if my mind didn't go for it, d devil will embarassed embarassed
So it is true, an erect dick has no conscience
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
Nobleval: Do something please cry...

hehehe, what should I do? first remove that look on your face.
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
Elantracey:

hehehe, what should I do? first remove that look on your face.
smiley oky. Oya make me happy.
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by NickiRoman: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
Danhumprey: That number 7 is sooo true. No wonder,it is said and it's a fact that "women are their own worst enemies!"
..SMH
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
Nobleval: smiley oky. Oya make me happy.

lool , what makes u happy?
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by Danhumprey: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
NickiRoman: ..SMH
undecided
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by goalburner(m): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2014

Even if it is less than 2days, thunder gaz strike under her
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by Lagusta(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2014

i can do that....

And i'm not gay... undecided
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by great289(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2014

an invitation i must honour and must be dia till d end.
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by Adeboye4421(m): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
Make i no lie, my master unda always react even if i handshake a girl nd dats y i always try 2 ignore handshaking wt gals in da own dy wil tink m nt civilised bt i v my own reason nt 2 talk of unclad wetin,
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by LaurelP(m): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
Adeboye4421: Make i no lie, my master unda always react even if i handshake a girl nd dats y i always try 2 ignore handshaking wt gals in da own dy wil tink m nt civilised bt i v my own reason nt 2 talk of unclad wetin,

And how does dis relate to the topic cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by Adeboye4421(m): 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
Go over again bro or make i buy glasses 4 u?
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by MisterLongman(m): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
The end line be say you females pretends a lot ....... But most of them often they are just been unpredictable or weird...... Especially no. 7, they put up I don't care attitude but deep inside they care ......
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by Waspy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2014

Its possible.... only if I'm peach drunk, the chick is fugly or Christ came visiting
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2014

hmmmmmm this is more difficult than shaking an ebola victim sad NO
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
Elantracey:

lool , what makes u happy?
I've been sleepingsmiley....now back to the topic. Music makes me happy...I'ld like you to sing for mesmiley
Re: 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
Nobleval: I've been sleepingsmiley....now back to the topic. Music makes me happy...I'ld like you to sing for mesmiley

lol , tho I sing alot but I think its not a good idea.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) / Girls And Guys What Do U Think Abt My Packs / 10 Ways To Make Him Your ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.