Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (57999 Views)

Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) / Guys Carry D'banj In A Chair To Future Awards (Photos) / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Future Awards Reception Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by lepasharon(f): 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
All u ppl should leave seun alone....follow follow kmt

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
quesra:

And you should be commended for insulting Rita because of her marital status or because she has done you harm in d past? IS her body supposed to bemuch better of she were married lipsrsealed mtchwww #halfbraincallingpeoplehalfbrain

Why you dey take Panadol for another woman headache.
I am sure Rita would give me a pat on the back or kiss on the cheek with my well thought out advice smiley

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
Humblebloke:
No p sir,I understand... I should nt hav replied u in that manner as well... Hope we r cool?

Yes we are
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Perfecter4real(m): 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
sexyseun: Aunty Rita you are getting Old, Go and marry jooor
JEALOUS! Na by force to marry? Like seriously hw many many married woman have been able to achieve what she have achieved huh? Dear u have such a mayopic mindset.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by akpanikpe(m): 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lasgidi babe with a touch of class grin you are not looking bad too sha wink
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Ayorh4you(m): 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2014

Just for ORDiNaRy 33 likes, see market wey u don buy yourself. But its none of my business sha

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by quesra(f): 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
osaass:

Why you dey take Panadol for another woman headache.
I am sure Rita would give me a pat on the back or kiss on the cheek with my well thought out advice smiley

And she confided in you that she has headache right?
Lol@pat on the back,i see her aiming the point of her heels at the center of your forehead grin you get the pic?
advice ko well thought out ni
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Eve62(f): 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
Rikidony: WATs ma BIZZZNESS WITH HER OUTFIT.........undecidedundecidedundecided

y must u comment if its nt ur business?
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
quesra:

And she confided in you that she has headache right?
Lol@pat on the back,i see her aiming the point of her heels at the center of your forehead grin you get the pic?
advice ko well thought out ni

Ouch. Remind me to stay on your good side
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by quesra(f): 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
osaass:

Ouch. Remind me to stay on your good side

Lol,no mágic just be a nice bloke ESP to ladies datsall shocked
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by maygah(f): 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
I like her cause she's daring. Am daring too with hairstyles. Some times I just go on all back weaving of my natural hair, like a house help. grin
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Abconcepts: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
Getting old...or old already sef..
Old cargo lady.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by jaymdee(m): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
But she doesn't want to get married na. When she gets married now and the thing breaks in 2 years, you'll say celebrity marriages don't last. She's respecting herself now and staying single and zesy, you are drinking panadol. Hmmm. Face your work o, Uche!

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by niggi4life(m): 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
Well coming from you i guess she would need to think twice, am not judging ooo, just kiding..... But let the truth be told Rita dominic is looking good even though she's getting old, i don sabi Rita when she dey act before i finish Uni, now i don marry with 2kids and she still dey do small sisi up and down, true true aunty go and marry ooo.
For all ya saying is it by force bla bla bla, who doesn't want to get married and be happy? any girl that says otherwise is just a Joker.

Una no dey tire to dey jump from one boy to another? mscheeeeeewwwwwww.. Sexyseun fire on joor (In d last days even runz girls go sabi better tin like marriage)

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by shindarayo(f): 12:26am On Aug 04, 2014
marri a ge isnt happiness.u dont need a man to b complete.shes beta dan odas dt get married and divorce.if bn single suit her who re u to complain.let her b.at least na only she waka come dis world now.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by harmlessphil(f): 2:11am On Aug 04, 2014
sexyseun: Aunty Rita you are getting Old, Go and
marry jooor

Tat is so unfair to say tat, are u God? Abi u tink sai marriage na d ultimate for life. I was taught in marriage class tat wen u knw u aren't ready for marriage don't engage in it to please pple like u who castigate their fellow ladies who hasn't gotten theirs, u want her to get married and then break up tomorrow and u will be like I told u she can't stay in a mans house, its better she remain single than marry and divorce.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Angeldemivida: 2:58am On Aug 04, 2014

It's unbelievable that it is a female that is making this wicked comment to her fellow woman. Where is your heart, girl?
Does your Nigerian culture give her the ability to go and marry a man of her choice? She has to wait for a man to come marry her.
If she runs after a man, mouths like yours will sag and wag.

Anyhow, I myself i am of the opinion that ladies like her who want babies shouldn't fold hands waiting for husbands to come.
They should organise and make babies for themselves through IVF or even through a clean boyfriend because when they are unable
to make babies in the future, blabber mouths like Miss Sexyseun will yab them finish. I saw a single woman that made her baby through IVF the other day. This is why I am happy for such ladies as Ibinabo Fiberesima who don't study and watch una Naija faces and are living their lives. She has already had all her babies and is now going for marriage while approaching forty. No biological time pressure, no societal pressure on her. See pressure all over Rita, not only biological pressure but pressure from the mouth of ignorant Nigerians like this seun human being and others. I pity Rita.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Angeldemivida: 3:02am On Aug 04, 2014
I will find a way to reach out to Rita, that lady must be suffering in the hands of bad heart-ed ones as is being shown in this thread.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by splashbaby(m): 3:17am On Aug 04, 2014
See likes for the the first page like pure water...hackers don do software for peoples brain to dey press like for comments wey no funny...I pity Seun and him sista Sexyseun
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by yomi007k(m): 3:32am On Aug 04, 2014
Haryoryhemie:

Bad belle
Good belle, wetin I talk wey bad?
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Vado(m): 4:18am On Aug 04, 2014
Nigerians and crowd mentality. All just to feel among. You have an excessive amount of time on your hand if you are busy cat-fighting with a chic online about another chic's marital issues.

To the dude with the "rita has done this & that so what has another poster done in life". Nigga please! She just an actress from an industry where there are a thousand others. Not like she'd invented a vaccine to save humanity or something. Get a grip and stop being a pathetic bully.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Jibwillz: 5:29am On Aug 04, 2014
Chai...
See as everybody use u gather #LIKES. undecided undecided undecided

"NEXT TIME" u'll learn 2do dis....

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by AroOkigbo(m): 5:31am On Aug 04, 2014
yuzedo: Jokes aside, this cherubic lass is uraguably Nollywood's FINEST specimen!

That is a face any man would gladly wake up to daily.
Marriage/husband shouldn't be a validation of a woman's worth. If spinsterhood works for Ms. Rita, then so be it. That is my loss.

Signed: Chief Sweetus Foundation, member of Billionaires Ogling Omalichalistic Babylistic Sweetified Ikpus Everywhere (B.0.0.B.S.I.E)
One good reason I still visit Nairaland...YUZEDO!! alias Chief Sweetus of banana "iceland".
Yuzedo, this thread is discussing your "sweet-hat"...
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by wiringdpt(m): 6:02am On Aug 04, 2014
slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:37am On Aug 04, 2014
farano: How does her marital status concern you hun?
kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskiss
My Fara Fara
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by deebrain(m): 6:38am On Aug 04, 2014

go and die, sir.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:49am On Aug 04, 2014
yuzedo: Billionaires Ogling Omalichalistic Babylistic Sweetified Ikpus Everywhere (B.0.0.B.S.I.E)
shockedshockedgringringringrin.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by MisterLongman(m): 7:15am On Aug 04, 2014
faceve: u are not God
Ahteyyu say I be God before........ I just hate Nigerians who carry another person matter for head like afro
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 04, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskiss
My Fara Fara
sharap! She's my fara fara grin grin grin grin

how you dey?
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by farano(f): 7:59am On Aug 04, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
My Fara Fara
frankben: sharap! She's my fara fara grin grin grin grin
how you dey?
Lolz good morning pals smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) / Simi's New Photo Sparks Pregnancy Speculation As Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.