Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

The August Visitor - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The August Visitor (1765 Views)

Penastory: The Midnight Visitor / The Midnight Visitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The August Visitor by Pvictor10(m): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
Thanks ladies and gents! Enjoy the story and do comment. O she e e!

It's 5am already. The alarm ringtone coming melodiously from Pastor David's phone rang endlessly. The song is a popular gospel melody from a reputable gospel singer from the diaspora. Pastor David so much loved this song 'Lord I give you my heart' by Michael W. Smith. Pastor David's hand reached for the phone and without a second thought, he switched it off.
Actually, the alarm was meant to wake him up for his morning devotion. He turned off again to continue his sleep. Margaret's soft and succulent hands reached for his chest, she fondled with it for a while and both exchange a passionate kiss.

. . . . . .
Mrs David's had woken up their two kids. Sola is the eldest and the only daughter of Pastor and Mrs David. She is fair and slim, a kind of a young girl every guy in town will fall in love with at first sight. On many occasions had many guys troop to her to seek her hand in a relationship. Sola would not consent, always remember the scripture that her father had told her. It always sound in her memory ' my son, if sinners entice you, consent thou not'. Sola would not give in to those pressures. But are those guys really sinners?

Gbenga started the worship sessions in the morning devotion. He is such a sonorous and gifted singer. His voice is like an angel's voice. Gbenga passion for music is so rare. He can play on all wind and pipe instruments, and a bit of the drums.
A knock suddenly landed on Sola's head. Alas! She is sleeping.

. . . .

Pastor David and Margaret had checked into an hotel together that night. Margaret was the lead singer among the choir that ministered at the open air crusade Pastor David's conducted. What an atmosphere of God's presence. Both are now in the atmosphere of strong sexual libido. Pastor David is very good on bed. Margaret had told him that yesternite.

. . . .
To be continued
Re: The August Visitor by cushycute(f): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
Following

1 Like

Re: The August Visitor by Pvictor10(m): 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
cushycute: Following
Thanks! Will keep you updated.
Re: The August Visitor by chyviv(f): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Nice one. Update more.

1 Like

Re: The August Visitor by Pvictor10(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
chyviv: Nice one. Update more.
thanks! Stay tuned.
Re: The August Visitor by cushycute(f): 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Waiting oooo

1 Like

Re: The August Visitor by Pvictor10(m): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
cushycute: Waiting oooo
Thanks for the patience. My battery was down before.
Upload will be ready and plenty tonight.

Food on fire!
Re: The August Visitor by Pvictor10(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]
continuation . . .

Amidst of the early morning sex Pastor David was enjoying, his phone started ringing again. '' I thought I switched off the alarm'' he said. Pastor David had never enjoy this kind of sex before. His wife is not quite active on bed. Many times, Pastor David had called her a log of wood, since she's very dormant on bed. Margaret is the perfect kind of sex mate Pastor David prayed his wife could be. Margaret is a very dark and shining young lady. She is in her late twenties. Her face is very radiant, and when she smiles, you will instantly get attracted to her. She has a curvy side and her breast are well packaged. Perhaps, that's what attracted Pastor David to her.

''Who the hell could be calling me this early?'' he thought. Margaret shrugged as he was about to reach for the phone. ''Hello! It's Pastor Ken, how was your night sir?''. Pastor David was responding reluctantly to his host question on phone. Pastor Ken was too happy to see him around minister at the open air crusade. The conversation is a very lengthy one. Perhaps, Pastor Ken should suffer from Eddy Murphy's fate in the film 'A thousand words'. He is a very gifted speaker. His church member always leave service in the midst of his sermon, since it's always like Jesus' beatitude on the mount.

. . . . .

Gbenga always play on the piano each morning before he leaves for school. His fingers are now readily flexible. He hit a key, and then fastened his finger on the rest he needs to hold. Soon, sweet melody are emanating from Pastor David's house. It is quite convenient for Gbenga to compose songs when he is on the keyboard. The songs started flowing, he hummed it loud.

''Give me a life beyond here
A home afar and there
For you are all I want''

Gbenga has always asked his dad to take him to a studio to record his songs. He has listened to many gospel songs and believed his songs are even better off most of them. Pastor David had always told him to focus on his education now, because he would not be able to handle a music ministry and his education together.

. . . .
It's 9am. Pastor David is dressed in a fine 'Pastoral suit'. The edges of the clothes can cut a skin. Kudos to Mrs David. She is such a hardworking woman, but not good in bed. Margaret had earlier complained of having an headache. What else is expected after a vigil of sex with Pastor David. All kind of positions were employed aside missionary style. Oops! Pastor David isn't a missionary, and not a fan of missionary sex. She opted to stay indoor and rehearse the song the choir will be presenting at the crusade that day. Pastor David kissed her and went out for a meeting with the hosts.

. . . .to be continued
Re: The August Visitor by Pvictor10(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
Cushycute, Chyviv and the other ghost readers, food is ready. Manage it. Will still upload more. Please do comment. Thanks!
Re: The August Visitor by Hannahamah(f): 10:48am On Aug 06, 2014
Waiting patiently...

1 Like

Re: The August Visitor by Timothy3113(m): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
Make we comment and u no dey update regularly
Re: The August Visitor by cushycute(f): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hmmmmm, interesting piece. Una never charge still?
Re: The August Visitor by Pvictor10(m): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
Timothy3113: Make we comment and u no dey update regularly
[color=#006600][/color] Sorry bros. I'm working on that
Re: The August Visitor by Pvictor10(m): 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
Pastor David was ushered to his seat. He is the admiration of all Pastors seated. He has a dazzling appearance and a soft voice. His accent is quite captivating, and he has a good command of vocabulary. He has been into the pastoral ministry for fifteen years. He is a pastor every congregation wish to called their own. Pastor David's sermon are quite inspirational, and it has always been an harvest of miracles in his crusade.
Pastor Damilare say few prayers and the meeting commenced. Pastor Damilare holds Pastor David in a huge esteem. He is his role model and mentor. Pastor Damilare had listened to endless number of Pastor David's sermon. He has even memorized most of them. When his audio player starts playing, he can recite most of the sermon along with him.
''Thank you all for honouring this meeting. I believed we all had a great night.'' He faced Pastor David and said ''Daddy, hope you had a wonderful night sir. I believed you did not miss your wife around you.'' They all burst into laughter. '' I'm used to staying away from her, and spending my quality time with her after all.''
The report of yesterday crusade was read. It was reported, that a total number of two hundred and forty seven people gbe their life to Christ, after Pastor David's sermon yesterday. They all clapped and blessed God. Pastor David was dozing off on his seat. He did not sleep very well last night. Thanks be to Margaret. Pastor Damilare caught him sleeping. He could not tap him, and wake him up. Maybe he prayed all night, he thought. Pastor David's had boasted of the numerous hours he devoted to praying at night, for the manifestation of God's power in his ministry. He once said '' Prayer is the basis for kingdom exploits.''

. . . . .
Margaret is still having this terrible headache she earlier discovered. She reached for her bag and picked a drug out. The drugs are already in her mouth, and swallowed. She noticed an inscription on the drug container. ''Jesus o o o'' she screamed.
Re: The August Visitor by Pvictor10(m): 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
cushycute, chyviv, Timothy3113. Food is ready. Others are welcomed. More upload tonight.
Re: The August Visitor by Pvictor10(m): 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hannahamah food is ready
Re: The August Visitor by Pvictor10(m): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
The meeting was brought to a close. Pastor David said the closing prayer. He did not have time to exchange pleasantries with anyone. His eyes are now red like hot coal. He actually enjoyed his night, now nature is paying him back. As he was about to depart to his room, a thick voice called from behind. ''David, David''. ''Who dare called me like that without any form of respect?'' He thought. He turned back to see who on earth dare called him in that manner. Alas! It's Dr. James. Dr James is an old friend of him. They have not seen each other for decades. James is a bossom friend of Pastor David. They both attended same university, and are both doctors. The only difference is that Pastor David no longer practice. He left all to focus on the ministry God had given him. Dr. James is a very successful man, and used to be a great womanizer. His friends even has nicknamed him ''hot soup''. Any lady that catch his interest in their university days, is in hot soup. James had ensured that no lady he wished to have, escape from him. He is a good player! The only lady that gave her a tough time was Mary.

. . .
Re: The August Visitor by cushycute(f): 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
You've exchanged Pastor David for Pastor Daniel . Try to edit it @ Pvictor10

1 Like

Re: The August Visitor by Pvictor10(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mary, the mother of Jesus. That was the name she was called then. She met her untimely death, courtesy of James. Mary had not been to any relationship with a guy in her life. She was a devoted christian. She was an usher in her fellowship. She was even tipped to be the next Head Usher, before she left the land of the living. Her mother could not believe her eyes, she watched her only child groan in pain till death. What could have been the cause of her death?

James was invited to a fellowship on campus. He was actually invited by one of his girlfriend, that insisted he must come to church to prove he loves her. She had denied him of any form of intimate affection, except he comes to church. What a paradox! James came in and was ushered in with a gentle smile from this fair lady. James lost a heartbeat on sighting Mary. The warm handshake he received from her could not let him concentrate throughout the service. All manner of thoughts tossed like a sea wave in his mind. The 'stand up' and 'sit down' were quite annoying to James. He surveyed the far corners of the fellowship with his Galileo telescope - his eyes. His eyes has been trained and acclimatized to this function. James could not find anyone equal to Mary in beauty and elegance.

The service ended after a never ending revolution of the sermon around the bible. James sighted Mary busy counting the offering and tithes. The money was quite much. ''Why should students and not workers give such a huge amount?'' He thought. A thought flashed quickly across his mind, just like the lightning before thunder.

James held his bible firmly. The bible was actually borrowed from David, since he had none. He walked briskly to the usher's stand. He tapped Mary. '' Hi'' James said. The smile on Mary face fuelled the love that James had developed for her the more. Someone will be burnt with the fire. '' I forgot to drop my offering and tithe.'' James notified. Mary stretched her hands to receive the money. It's five thousand naira. James introduced himself and Mary reciprocated. Had Mary known she just met a devil, she could have run.

. . .

Pastor David hugged Dr. James. The duo were pleased to meet each other. '' I saw you on TV yesterday. I'm so proud of you.'' James said. ''And how did you get to this is where i lodge?'' He asked. Dr. James had called his friend that attend the church that host this great Pastor. His friend been a member of the planning committee had told him the hotel Pastor David was lodged. '' We can't be standing here, come to my room and let's talk.'' Pastor David said. Just then, he remembered.

. . .
Re: The August Visitor by Pvictor10(m): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
cushycute: You've exchanged Pastor David for Pastor Daniel . Try to edit it @ Pvictor10
Thanks for the notification. Corrected that. It seems Pastor David want to swap name to cover his deeds.

1 Like

Re: The August Visitor by Timothy3113(m): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hmm

1 Like

Re: The August Visitor by Pvictor10(m): 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
Timothy3113: Hmm
maybe we shud have Pastor Timothy introduced .
Re: The August Visitor by Timothy3113(m): 7:07am On Aug 07, 2014
Pvictor10: maybe we shud have Pastor Timothy introduced .
No No no. Being a pastor is the last thing i will think about in my life.

1 Like

Re: The August Visitor by Pvictor10(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2014
Timothy3113: No No no. Being a pastor is the last thing i will think about in my life.

u will be enjoying like Pastor David. Lols[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The August Visitor by Timothy3113(m): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2014
Pvictor10:

u will be enjoying like Pastor David. Lols
enjoy ke, u wan make my wife use curse scatter me
Re: The August Visitor by Pvictor10(m): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2014
Timothy3113: enjoy ke, u wan make my wife use curse scatter me
wow! You are such a good man. Keep it up sir.
Re: The August Visitor by Pvictor10(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
Sorry my dear readers, Osun Election made me seldom nairaland. Story continues tomorrow. Please bear with me. I'm sorry.
Re: The August Visitor by cushycute(f): 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
And tomorrow never come? Pvictor10
Re: The August Visitor by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hmmm

....exactly when I decided to start following

(1) (Reply)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 10) / Even If He Doesn't: The Flood (a Christian Fiction Series) / The Girl I Met (A Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.