Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Chopstix Is The Next Big Thing. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chopstix Is The Next Big Thing. (718 Views)

Ice Prince - Aboki & More [prod. Chopstix] / "The Nigerian Hip Hop Star (Nneka) Hailed As The Next Big Thing"- Cnn / Durella! The Next Big Thing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chopstix Is The Next Big Thing. by Nelrulez(m): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
Chopstix is the next big thing to happen in the Nigerian music industry. The visual of his latest single named stinking shit featuring Yung L, Endia and Ice prince shows that the producer has something to offer the industry. If you haven't seen the video, I'd suggest you check it out before commenting..
Re: Chopstix Is The Next Big Thing. by emzay: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
Next best thing? He's ok. But there are people far better. And I'm most likely one. Trust that.
Re: Chopstix Is The Next Big Thing. by MrTeymee(m): 6:28am On Aug 05, 2014
Chopsticks is an average producer. There are better producers in the industry. Besides he z bin around a while now why are you calling him the next big thing. His first major hit was ice prince's aboki..
Re: Chopstix Is The Next Big Thing. by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2014
guy i don watch d video.e mk sense.chopstix na average producer.ntn spetacular in d video sef.u gan allow mi waste mb

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria? Discuss / P-Square – Collabo ft. Don Jazzy (Full Track) Probably the best collabo ever / Music: P-square Ft. Don Jazzy – Collabo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.