Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Trinity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trinity (466 Views)

About The Trinity / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trinity by DoctorAshley(f): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
i have met church-going people who do not believe in teaching of trinity even though it is taught in their various churches.so i want to hear ur opinion abt this controversial belief . smiley
Re: Trinity by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
What do you think the Bible teaches when Paul in some of his letters would say "I greet you in the name of the father, son and holyspirit?" and also where Jesus said "I and my father are one". I am not a theologian though but I would advise we let go these complexes and mysteries that are hairsplitting and pay more attention to serving God in truth and spirit. What do you think? (just followed you. Can you follow back?)
Re: Trinity by ice234: 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
All I know is there are 3 persons in 1 God, yet not 3 gods but 1 God, co-eternal, co-equal, indivisible.
Jesus was begotten of the father but not created, the Holy spirit proceeds from the father and the son.
Re: Trinity by pesty100(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
DoctorAshley:
i have met church-going people who do not believe in teaching of trinity even though it is taught in their various churches.so i want to hear ur opinion abt this controversial belief . smiley
re u a real doctor

(1) (Reply)

"What Is The Meaning Of Life?" / 67 South Africans Died In Synagogue Building Collapse –zuma / Must Read: God Has No Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.