Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,265 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Top 8 Trusted E-commerce Website In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 8 Trusted E-commerce Website In Nigeria (8012 Views)

Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period / Step-by-step Guide On Setting Up E-commerce Website Using Wordpress / My Top 8 Internet Marketers In Nigeria That You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 8 Trusted E-commerce Website In Nigeria by abbadon: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
Here's a list of the top 10 trusted and tested e-commerce websites in Nigeria:

1. [url][/url] - Nigeria's largest online marketplace
2. [url]www.[/url]
3. www.kaymu.com.ng
4. www.dealday.com
5. [url][/url] - Yakora - Nigeria's No.1 Electronics Online Store | Buy more, Pay Less
6. www.kara.com.ng
7. www.wakanow.com
8. www.taafoo.com

This are currently considered the top websites in Nigeria and I've personally tested few of them such as Konga, Jumia and Yakora and it was a pleasant experience as all of them actually delivered on time. If you ever ordered from any of the website listed above, kindly share your experience in the comment below!
Re: Top 8 Trusted E-commerce Website In Nigeria by newacca: 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
abbadon: Here's a list of the top 10 trusted and tested e-commerce websites in Nigeria:

1. [url][/url] - Nigeria's largest online marketplace
2. [url]www.[/url]
3. www.kaymu.com.ng
4. www.dealday.com
5. www.yakora.ng - Nigeria's No.1 Electronics Online Store | Buy more, Pay Less
6. www.kara.com.ng
7. www.wakanow.com
8. www.taafoo.com

This are currently considered the top websites in Nigeria and I've personally tested few of them such as Konga, Jumia and Yakora and it was a pleasant experience as all of them actually delivered on time. If you ever ordered from any of the website listed above, kindly share your experience in the comment below!

Meanwhile, Nairaland remains the #1 active e-forum in Nigeria jare... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Trusted E-commerce Website In Nigeria by akinloluwao: 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
adibba.com is the rave of the moment, i am in love with them right now especially with their same day delivery i have enjoyed over time. Www.adibba.com, just try it out
Re: Top 8 Trusted E-commerce Website In Nigeria by usmanalley(m): 11:40am On Feb 05, 2015
I have personally tried www.ozyet.com aswell. I think its more suitable for people living in Abuja because of their same day delivery. Amazing customer service as well.
Re: Top 8 Trusted E-commerce Website In Nigeria by foxgiovani(m): 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
I have used Tradot and they impress me too. Their website is www.tradot.com You may wish to try them.
Re: Top 8 Trusted E-commerce Website In Nigeria by aikfrank(m): 4:18am On Feb 07, 2015
tradot.com too!
Re: Top 8 Trusted E-commerce Website In Nigeria by franzis(m): 5:58am On Feb 07, 2015
why is links to jumia and konga not displaying on nairaland
Re: Top 8 Trusted E-commerce Website In Nigeria by iafatok(m): 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
newacca:

Meanwhile, Nairaland remains the #1 active e-forum in Nigeria jare... cheesy
Re: Top 8 Trusted E-commerce Website In Nigeria by petar007: 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
well well well ... jumia and konga seem to be the most popular of them all....... However, www.adibba.com seems to be my preferred choice because of their same day delivery... i recently helped my mum to place an order for a 3.5kva sukam inverter http://www.adibba.com/Su-Kam-3.5KVA-48V-Fusion-Inverter?search=inverters.. Only for me tp receive my order the same day i placed my order........... im not saying they are the best, but im just saying they deliver goods fast....... im speaking for myself ...i stay in lagos ...... seriously, i feel you should try it www.adibba.com.
Re: Top 8 Trusted E-commerce Website In Nigeria by dayssolalee(m): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2021
There was a time when digital commerce meant static storefronts and shopping carts. Today, digital commerce spans an integrated set of personalized digital experiences, from customer acquisition through retention, which are often owned and managed by marketing.

Nowadays, digital commerce is so much more than a sales channel. For example, according to the same study, 65% of customers research a product online before they go to the physical store.Read this next: The State of Commerce Experience 2021 [Insights from an annual analyst study]

To get the full report, read it here

https://www.shoplifecommerce.com/2021/07/14/digital-commerce-top-challenges-trends-and-steps-to-take-in-africa/

(1) (Reply)

Contemporary 2bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / CBN Rules Out Naira Fall As External Reserves Hit $34bn / ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.