Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

My Crony - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Crony (87685 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Crony by Queenxstar(f): 7:23am On Aug 18, 2014
Haba, don't tell me they've kidnapped Aisha!
Re: My Crony by Nancydearie(f): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2014
Well done T-Dan!!
Re: My Crony by Onemansquad(m): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2014
T.dan tnx 4 dropin it as promised
Re: My Crony by hassan85(m): 9:29am On Aug 18, 2014
FOLLOWING OOOO. keep d updates coming. Am really really into ds story. sannu sir
Re: My Crony by uchebest2006(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2014
Queenxstar: Haba, don't tell me they've kidnapped Aisha!
Hmmmm...see suspense!! I wonder ooo!!!!
Re: My Crony by Hameenat94(f): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
I jst hp all dis their stupid games wont back fire
Re: My Crony by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
ТDan i hope its not wat am tinking
Re: My Crony by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
I guess those huge guys have made the kidnap real for them. grin
Re: My Crony by Flakeey(f): 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: I guess those huge guys have made the kidnap real for them. grin

i guess so too

weldone T Dan..more ink to ur pen
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: I dey low-key oo, my boss.

anything for the boys? wink
grin na me wey suppose talk am... anything for me? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Queenxstar: Haba, don't tell me they've kidnapped Aisha!
I nevet told uu.. grin
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
Nancydearie: Well done T-Dan!!
Thanks Nancy!!!

1 Like

Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
Onemansquad: T.dan tnx 4 dropin it as promised
I love keeping to promise unless there are some unforseen circumstances... Thanks Onemansquad..
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
hassan85: FOLLOWING OOOO. keep d updates coming. Am really really into ds story. sannu sir
cheesy What's Saanu? Thanks boss.
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
uchebest2006: Hmmmm...see suspense!! I wonder ooo!!!!
No b suspense na.. Good day boss.
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
snowprince07: ТDan i hope its not wat am tinking
Clear weird thoughts... cheesy
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: I guess those huge guys have made the kidnap real for them. grin
Lol... Prince!!
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hameenat94: I jst hp all dis their stupid games wont back fire
hp so too... How una dey? Hameenat..
Re: My Crony by Onemansquad(m): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: I love keeping to promise unless there are some unforseen circumstances... Thanks Onemansquad..
ah blv u bro kip it up
Re: My Crony by Hameenat94(f): 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: hp so too... How una dey? Hameenat..
una? I b only 1 oh... Im 5n bro... U?
Re: My Crony by hassan85(m): 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: cheesy What's Saanu? Thanks boss.
# Weldon
Re: My Crony by Ziziola: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
Whaaat! See as those guys go turn play into reality
Re: My Crony by Nancydearie(f): 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
T-Dan,where u nah,plz come and update!!!
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
Nancydearie: T-Dan,where u nah,plz come and update!!!
Typing. .
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
Drops in ten minutes' time....
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
EPISODE SIXTEEN.

"Aishat." Tomi called as she stepped in.

She was already annoyed due to the knocks at the gate. She had been wondering who the person could be. Some people lack manners. she mumbled and sat down.

She called on Aishat again and heard no response. She wondered where she could be, perhaps she might have gone to ease herself or to take a shower as usual. She stood up and walked in slowly, this time the wave-like person at the gate had stopped hammering it.

She knocked at the door to her room and walked in almost immediately. "Aishat." She called again but the room remained silent. Not even the reverberation of her voice was heard. The room had a white ceiling fan and a window unit air conditioner, brown curtains and a small table beside the big mattress with some novels and books on it.

"She's not here." Tomisin muttered and walked in. She shut the door and knocked at the door to the toilet but Aishat wasn't there likewise.

Her heart fluttered slightly as she walked out, bothered already. She went to the living room and sat down, she must be somewhere in the house, hiding. She had thought and sat down.

It was after some minutes she stood again and called her name. This time, she was getting more bothered and worried. She walked to the kitchen slowly and met the door to the backyard wide open. She saw Aishat's handkerchief on the floor there and looked around the kitchen.

The pot that contained the soup wasn't found there again. She made a move out of the kitchen and saw no one. "What's happening?" She breathed heavily and hollered Aishat again but she heard no voice.

She walked into the kitchen and picked up the handkerchief, she rushed to the living room to pick her phone to call Aishat's mobile number. As she dialed the number she scraped the sweat that was trickling down her face and pressed her lips together. "Aishat." She called as the call was picked. There was no reply, she could only hear sounds of cars, all looked as if she had gone out.

Her heart started beating faster, she hoped it wasn't what she was thinking. She dialed the mobile number again but this time, it was switched off. "Something is happening." She said and wiped her face with Aishat's handkerchief that she had with her. She began thinking what she could do. Within a twinkle of an eye, she dialed Tofunmi's mobile number and left the spot she was.

Who could tell if she was safe? She walked back to the kitchen fearfully. She had removed the slippers she had on, then, it seemed her thought was becoming real. "Aishat." She said as Tofunmi picked up the call. "Ooh.. sorry, Tofunmi." She quickly corrected herself.

"I can't find Aishat." She wiped her face again with the handkerchief.

She ended the call after some seconds and walked out of the kitchen to the backyard again. She looked around and walked around the compound, she saw no one.

Hakeem just returned back to his office. He had flowed with Tesleem so well that he read it in him that he was ready to change. He visited Hastrup's office as he got into the company. "How far buddy." He smiled in.

"Hakeem, how you dey." Hastrup smiled and told Hakeem to sit down.

"I'm good, Aishat was here." He beamed and sat down.

Hastrup smiled. "So you've finally told her to come and start the job?" He asked.

"Sure, she came for the interview, in fact she told me her mother died." He informed.

"Ooh! I'm so sorry about that.." Hastrup felt for her.

"Anyways, I just came to greet you." He stood up and left for his office.

Tomisin had explained everything that happened to Tofunmi impatiently. She sat on the couch while Tofunmi stood before her. Tofunmi rushed down there immediately he heard Aishat was missing. "So how do we move?" Tomi asked.

"Be patient, this is not going to be easy." Tofunmi scratched his head as he spoke. "Why?" Tomi quickly asked.

"Why? How do we locate her just like that? You said she went missing when you went to get the gate, I think she has been kidnapped." He said.

"Really? That's what I've been thinking too, but what if she was the one that went to get the gate?" She asked still wondering.

"The guys behind this were smart guys. You said you met the kitchen in a rough shape, they must have been watching you ladies. I'm sure they've been around for sometime before they knocked. If it was her that went out to get the gate, you might have been taken, or better still they might have plotted something for her there." He explained.

"This is becoming real, you're making everything real.." she quavered.

"No, that's what I'm picturing. We have to get her parents informed." Tofunmi told her.

"Her mum is no more while her dad is a very wicked man, I don't think he's going to answer us. Moreover, he's not on good terms with her." She explained.

"Then Hakeem should come in." He told her.

"But, do you know I'm suspecting you?" Tomisin stood up.

"Me? I've been thinking about it too. Immediately you told me, what came to my mind was that I'd be suspected because I brought up this kind of issue earlier today. But trust me, I know nothing about it."

Tomisin nodded. "Alright. I have Hakeem's mobile number, should I call him now?" She asked.

"Sure." Tofunmi replied.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

HAKEEM was flabbergasted. He stood right away and glanced at the wall clock, it was 1pm already. "Are you at home?" He asked her quickly.

"I'm coming over right now." He promised and rushed out to Hastrup's office. He got him informed and went to Uthman's office likewise to tell him.

Hakeem drove as fast as he could until he got to the front of the gate. He dialed Tomisin's mobile number and told her he was outside. Hastrup and Uthman also parked behind him and waited for Tomi's arrival.

"How did it happen?" He enquired first as Tomi opened the gate. Tomi explained everything to the three guys, she looked stressed-up and sad. "We have to get the police involved in this." Uthman said.

"Wait, let's get everything verified before involving any other person. We can't tell who these people are." Tofunmi chimed in.

"That's true, that's true." Hakeem repeated and breathed heavily.

HAKEEM sat on the floor in the living room together with his friends, Tofunmi and Tomi. He picked his phone and dialed Aishat's mobile number again but it was still switched off.

"You said the door that leads to the backyard was opened right? Hakeem asked.

"Yes." Tomi replied.

Hakeem loosened his blue tie and wiped his face. "The guys must have distracted you to get her, if she was the one that went to get the door, they would have captured her there." He said.

"That was what I said too." Tofunmi added.

"Yeah, but.. hope you don't suspect anyone." Hastrup said.

"No, there's no one." Tomi replied.

"We can't sit this way, we have to do something!" Uthman clapped his hands together to get their attentions.

"I'm still thinking on what to do, I'm..." Just then, Hakeem's phone rang. He quickly picked up the phone from the floor. "She'd the one." He informed and picked up the call.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

4 Likes

Re: My Crony by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
oooops they've kidnapped her for real , I smell tofunmi's hand in this , bring back my Aishat sad
Re: My Crony by Tipiflexy(m): 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tomison n Tofunmi didnt remember some guys were dere@d swimming pool listening to their conversation.D guys wil only hold Hakeem to ransom cos of wt dey heard from d t's.Job well done Tdan.
Re: My Crony by seunviju(f): 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
You are really doing great T-dan but wait o,kidnappers they thief soup again?Nice update
Re: My Crony by Queenxstar(f): 11:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
seunviju: You are really doing great T-dan but wait o,kidnappers they thief soup again?Nice update
They fit de H bad, so dem use one stone kill two bird.
Re: My Crony by Nancydearie(f): 12:32am On Aug 19, 2014
Nice Update!! Following!
Re: My Crony by eyezik3(m): 12:32am On Aug 19, 2014
Nice job Tee'dan but they shud bring bak our girl ooh in patience jonathan voice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (31) (Reply)

On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience / Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.