Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

My Crony - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Crony (87719 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Crony by seunviju(f): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2014
Unibenstudent: No na , oya *sales boy make anything uu bring double*
Good of you
Re: My Crony by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2014
So,*puts hands around her shoulder and starts eating slowly*
seunviju: Good of you
Re: My Crony by waslek(m): 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
T.dan keep it coming nice story more mb 2 ur phone
Re: My Crony by vonn(f): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
This Hakeem has problem. Maybe its juju. grin
Re: My Crony by ChikaSunday(m): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
Okay o, all of them?

kingphilip: I don show
Re: My Crony by VivyGift(f): 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
This is the height Aisha angry

Hakeem should show her he's a man
Re: My Crony by crazo(m): 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
Naso T.dan start anoda story on a coded level o...on a lighter note f i b hakeem ehn f i no beat aishat mak she red no b my papa born me..
Re: My Crony by Florblu(f): 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hakeem kind of guy is needed,BTW Dan its good to read from u once again.
Still I follow
Re: My Crony by udison(m): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
Bros T.Dan.. i see u oo....
always doing a gud Job.
Re: My Crony by Lakeshizu(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
I have show....
Re: My Crony by Lakeshizu(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
Florblu: Hakeem kind of guy is needed,BTW Dan its good to read from u once again.
Still I follow
look no further, am here embarassed
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
Bosses, jex got home... even drenched coz tz raining. Are u atill gonna wait for update or make I do am tomorrow mawnin...

sister Florblu... longest tym, missed u so much!
Re: My Crony by udison(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Bosses, jex got home... even drenched coz tz raining. Are u atill gonna wait for update or make I do am tomorrow mawnin...

sister Florblu... longest tym, missed u so much!

update wen u feel like o.....even if its now
Re: My Crony by seunviju(f): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
Unibenstudent: So,*puts hands around her shoulder and starts eating slowly*
huh
Re: My Crony by Lakeshizu(m): 7:01am On Aug 06, 2014
Good morning peeps:: Have a lovely day
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:24am On Aug 06, 2014
Morning bosses, update coming soon...
Re: My Crony by Gamesound(m): 8:59am On Aug 06, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Morning bosses, update coming soon...

cook it quickly Sir,,,, I'm hungry
Re: My Crony by Tipiflexy(m): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2014
Waiting patiently
Re: My Crony by Fatalveli(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2014
2 be candid, ur story makes me feel a heartbeat..... Had it been u are a girl I wouldn't mind going chest 2 chest wit u cos u are a darling
Re: My Crony by vonn(f): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2014
Fatalveli: 2 be candid, ur story makes me feel a heartbeat..... Had it been u are a girl I wouldn't mind going chest 2 chest wit u cos u are a darling

Leave my boyfriend for me ooooo cheesy
Re: My Crony by Fatalveli(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2014
vonn:

Leave my boyfriend for me ooooo cheesy
I'm kinda jealous ooo, I wouldn't mind being ur boo wink[quote author=vonn]
Re: My Crony by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2014
Next update pls
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:49am On Aug 06, 2014
EPISODE THREE.

AZEEZAT was with her best friend- Moyo in her parents' house. The house was a duplex, which had the exterior painted off-white and the interior orange. The compound was interlocked as well as the living room tiled with a neat rug at the centre of the living room.

The arc that lead to the dinning was beautifully decorated and the dinning set had a long table with wooden supports and a glassy surface on it.

Her parents had gone for a birthday party of a close friend while she and her brother- Hassan were the only ones at home with Moyo. She had brought her juice and a neat glass cup to serve her as she sat beside her. "Thank God you finally came today, after years." She said, grinning.

"Azeezat, it's not like that," she stopped for some seconds before she continued. "I've been busy with the company." She concluded with a beam. "Don't lie against the company, you should know that I always visit you but you rarely do." She smiled and handed her the cup of juice.

"All the same, I'm sorry." Her beam changed to a grin while collecting the cup of juice.

"I saw Hakeem." She sat properly as she changed the subject of discussion.

"Really?" Moyo gave a sharp glance.

"Sure, he was looking so nice." She grinned.

"Hmmn... I just hope there's no string attached.." Moyo winked.

"But I liked him on seeing him. You know now, those days.." She grinned and winked.

"Yes oh, when the V.P will always shout Hakeem and Azeezat." She grinned too as she took another sip from the cup.

"But I saw him with a lady, it's possible she is his... hmmn.." she laughed aloud.

"Maybe that was his girlfriend, but did she look familiar?" Moyo enquired.

"Aishat... the popular.." she couldn't complete the statement before Moyo completed it for her. "The director of 'the best company'.."

"Sure." Azeezat replied.

"Wao, the guy has caught a big fish oh.." Moyo smiled.

HAKEEM stood up with his hand on his head, he had started bleeding. Tomisin also rushed up to him as her heartbeat increased rapidly. Aishat was also surprised at her action but the pride in her wouldn't let her bow for anyone.

She picked up her phone that was ringing and answered the call. It was one of the guys that did disturb her about a relationship that called. The guy was Malik, a young and handsome guy who also had his company and immensely rich.

She had always snubbed him but decided to pick up the call as a mean of distracting herself from Hakeem and Tomisin. "Fidelity? I'm coming right now." She responded to Malik and picked up her purse as she walked out briskly without even giving him a second look.

"Thanks Tomi, I really appreciate you." Hakeem smiled as Tomisin handed her a roll of tissue paper to wipe the blood and went ahead to get disinfectants and methylated spirit.

She helped him dress up the wound and plastered it. Tomisin then handed his car key to him and apologized on Aishat's behalf.

Hakeem sighed as he entered into his car. What would he tell his friends at home? He touched the plastered wound gently and exhaled deeply. His mind struck his sister- Halimat and he picked up his mobile phone. "Meet me in Aroma Foods." He said and ended the call right away.

He kicked the car and looked through the window, Aishat had already gone out with one of her four cars. He marched on the accelerator and dashed out of the building.

He was driving along Iwo-road, not far from a market called Academy. The road wasn't so busy like it normally was, maybe because it was Sunday.

He got to Aroma Foods and parked. He glimpsed at the right side mirror and saw a clear relfection of a container where Aroma packaged breads and shawarmma were displayed. He waited for his sister before he finally came down from the car and walked into the eatery with her.

He helped her out with a chair and allowed her sit before he could sit, that was one of those things learnt from his lady- Aishat.

"I said what's wrong with your head?" Halimat repeated as she sat down. She had asked him immediately she sighted him earlier.

"She just hit a glass cup on my head." He replied as he kept his head low because he didn't know what he'd likely hear from her.

"Aishat?" Halimat clapped her hands together as she looked around the eatery to know if she wasn't causing a scene.

"What I called you here for is to tell you the fact, you're my blood and you should be able to advise me well because my friends don't even like her to an inch.." he held his breath and continued. "She's a lady I love so much but I think it's because of her fame and affluence she had been behaving like that. I wish to change her." He said.

"To change who? Why on earth did she hit you with a glass cup?" Halimat asked.

"I was begging her to give me my car key but she refused, I was still begging her before she hit me with the glass cup. I met Azeezat and the lady hugged me before her, that caused the conflict oh."

"Azeezat..." Halimat repeated, trying to remember who she was.

"She was my mate in secondary school that people did call my wife because we were close." He reminded her.

"Ooh! I saw her on Facebook sometime ago." She smiled.

"You know the lady is free and jovial, immediately she saw me, she hugged me, she even made sure we exchanged mobile numbers before she let me go."

"That's cool, so she seized your car because of that?" Halimat was surprised.

"Exactly, but that's not the point. How do I change her?"

"Brother, I have an idea." Halimat smiled.

"Idea.." Hakeem repeated as he listened up.

Uthman sat in Shukurat's living room as he patiently waited for her to come out of her room to check on him.

He had spent twenty minutes on seat already, waiting for her to come out to meet him and he had been giving the wall clock a long look from time-to-time until she walked out.

Shukurat was his first love, since they were still im their adolescent stages. He had noticed she had not been picking his call since Saturday evening till that time he was in his presence.

Shukurat was a Godly and a serious lady with a sexy stature and curves. She had a long hair and a set of white teeth that was charming. "Can I help you?" She questioned Uthman as she sat on another seat.

Uthman took his eyes off the television set that had been keeping him company since she hadn't came out of the room. "Why are you like this Shukurat?" He shifted forward and kept his eyes on her.

"Why am I what?" She questioned him umbrageously.

"Why have you been avoiding me? You also kept me here for almost thirty minutes, why?" He frowned.

"See, Uthman or what is your name? I don't have your time." She hissed and faced the T.V set.

"If I've done anything wrong, you should tell me and I'm going to apologize and change."

"You've done many things wrong by donating pregnancies to the world." She growled.

"What? Who told... no, how.. em.." he stuttered.

"You're shocked right? I'm not ready to be a wife to a man with many wives." She uttered and stood up. "If you're ready to leave, lock the door." She walked in.

Uthman was still in shock, who could have told her? Why could everything be happening to him?

Hakeem smiled as his sister told him what to do. She told him to call Azeezat and both should be behaving like a couple before Aishat to make her feel she was nothing. "Nice idea." He grinned.

"So when do you start?" Halimat asked her brother with a smile.

"Aishat is at Fidelity, to meet a someone. If I can get Azeezat now, it's going to be easier." He grinned.

"You said you exchanged mobile number right? Call her to come here but don't tell her you guys will go before Aishat to act because if it was me, I wouldn't answer."

"Alright, noted." He smiled.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:51am On Aug 06, 2014
Fatalveli: 2 be candid, ur story makes me feel a heartbeat..... Had it been u are a girl I wouldn't mind going chest 2 chest wit u cos u are a darling
Lol. ... Thanks sir and Vonn... Cnt stp laughing oh

I sight everyone, battery almos dead, no power for 3 days...
Re: My Crony by crislyn(f): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
I just hope ds Hakeem is nt under a spell o...nyc 1 TDan I'm sure ds 1 is going to b another great story to learn from.
Re: My Crony by Fatalveli(m): 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
Its looks realistic....
Re: My Crony by Fatalveli(m): 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Lol. ... Thanks sir and Vonn... Cnt stp laughing oh

I sight everyone, battery almos dead, no power for 3 days...
huh! Well, update more and thank me later
Re: My Crony by seunviju(f): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
Aishat you go hear am.Nice update boss Temitope
Re: My Crony by lanicky(f): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
Wow! Seriously I'm short of words....

This story is soooo captivating........TemitopeDaniel u're d best *kudos*

I've missed a lot cos I've bn busy...anyways..'ll try to check in when I'm less busy.
Kudos once again..cool
Re: My Crony by odunayo92: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
Temitope daniel.....mhmmmm just short of words....really enjoying it ooo.....
Re: My Crony by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: I was on that chair, ma'am.

I'm sure you wouldn't mind if we sit together. wink

oya dress for me grin
I do o. Remember u ar a prince nd a prince shouldn't share a seat wit another. So i wil jst sit close to u on another empty chair.
Re: My Crony by udison(m): 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hmmmm!
I guess hakeen will later fall in love wit Azeezat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience / Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.