Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:03 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1796705 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (268) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by funshy2020: 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ibiangz:

I got the same text on Friday.. Anyone knows anything about them?

https://www.nairaland.com/2160024/else-got-prosperite-concept-investment/1

Please read that trend. Also received two SMS for the said address with two different numbers called the first number no one answers, called the second and a guy picks I told him I received a message and I did not apply for any Job at SILVERLINE SLN and I told him I checked the internet and he hang up the phone. Please avoid any invite from 228, ikorodu road behind shepherd hills Lagos.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Tommextacha: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
Please nairaland which company is this!

CML
good day,you have been shortlisted for an interview on 7th october 2017@CG Eko premises,formal old PWD building by shogunle tax office Ikeja GRA,come with your cv
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by RBS2017: 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Please help me with this are they real

Following consideration of an on-line recommendation, I am pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted and invited to attend an Assessment on SATURDAY 7TH October, 2017 at 08:30 am prompt

This interview will take place at BG REPUBLIC (Zonal Office), SUITE 4 Ogungbeye Street off Amaraolu by 1st gate bus stop, behind Zenith Bank, Agidingbi, Ikeja Lagos
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Damilola72(f): 8:04am On Oct 06, 2017
You have been invited for an INTERVIEW at Grandlead Heritage,5 Surulere Industrial Estate universal Press Building Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja on 10/10/17 by 10am

Please how real is dis..I got dis message and a mail
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Damilola72(f): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2017
After thorough preview of your details and your Curriculum vitae,considering the working experience, skills and attribute you encompassed, The Board of Directors of B&S GROUP LTD has decided to invites you for an INTERVIEW.

Date: Mon 9th Oct 2017

Time: 8am prompt

Venue:4 Alh Kareem street, off Amaraolu beside zenith bank, 1st gate b/stop Agindigbi, Ikeja, Lagos. Href:100279.

We apologize for the short notice, however it is important you confirm your availability to enable us make adequate preparations. Please kindly confirm your availability by replying this email as soon as possible. You can also reach the Secretary on 07010823843 if you have any issues / requests.

NOTE:- COME ALONG WITH THE PRINTOUT OF THIS MAIL,WITHOUT IT THE SECURITY WON'T ALLOW YOU TO COME IN FOR THE INTERVIEW.

Thanks.

For Management

How real
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Maxphillip: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2017
PROMO ON GRE/ROEFL iBT
Register for your GRE/TOEFL iBT with easy. 
GRE @45k TOEFL @40k. 
Registration comes with preparation kits which will be sent to you free of charge anywhere in Nigeria. 

Note that no payment is require until you confirm your registration. 
You can also come down to our office @ No. 14, Toye Street, Off Adigbe Road Ibara, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
office number: 09057708944
Whatsapp : 08061244949
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Pacify: 9:43am On Oct 07, 2017
Modified
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by nellykingz(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
12 Things you didn't know about 9jamarket
1.The official website of the company is
https://9jamarket.net

2. It connects service providers and freelancers from almost all spheres online.

3. It's 100% safe and secured. The seller delivers the job the way you like it or you get your money back.

4. It's a pure Nigerian platform that extends beyond Nigeria.

5. You get 100% of whatever you earn. No upfront fee. Registration is free.

6. You can request for any service/job you want done and select which person gets to do it.

7. Everyone has something to offer on 9jamarket.net

8. You can also advertise any thing you want or post free classified ads on https://classifieds.9jamarket.net

9. 9jamarket has come to stay and is never leaving.

10. We partner with competent third party financial institutions to make sure your funds are kept safe.

11. You can create your first service today and start earning. Build your portfolio and look professional.

12. There's none like us.

Why not give us a try? Visit https://9jamrket.net to register now.�

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Jesutofney(m): 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
Damilola72:

After thorough preview of your details and your Curriculum vitae,considering the working experience, skills and attribute you encompassed, The Board of Directors of B&S GROUP LTD has decided to invites you for an INTERVIEW.

Venue:4 Alh Kareem street, off Amaraolu beside zenith bank, 1st gate b/stop Agindigbi, Ikeja, Lagos. Href:100279.

We apologize for the short notice, however it is important you confirm your availability to enable us make adequate preparations. Please kindly confirm your availability by replying this email as soon as possible. You can also reach the Secretary on 07010823843 if you have any issues / requests.

NOTE:- COME ALONG WITH THE PRINTOUT OF THIS MAIL,WITHOUT IT THE SECURITY WON'T ALLOW YOU TO COME IN FOR THE INTERVIEW.

Thanks.

For Management

How real
Damilola72:
Got the same invite but I didn't bother to go....they call their self Build Skill

Thanks.

For Management

How real
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Lyrikallz2016(m): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
Following consideration of an on-line recommendation, I am pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted and invited to attend an Assessment on MONDAY 9TH October, 2017 at 08:30 am prompt

This interview will take place at BG REPUBLIC (Zonal Office), SUITE 4 Ogungbeye Street off Amaraolu by 1st gate bus stop, behind Zenith Bank, Agidingbi, Ikeja Lagos.

You will be meeting with the HR Director with a data code of 10010532

Are they real?
Jesutofney:
[/quote][quote author=Jesutofney post=61207776]
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by funshy2020: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
dphaullp:
I think its about time i educate the naysayers who thinks everything should come free.

The worst people to serve are the poor people, give them free they think its a trap, tell them its a small investment, they will say can't earn much,
Tell them to come in big, they will say no money.
Tell them to try new things, they will say, no experience.
Tell them its traditional business, they will say, hard to do.
Tell them its a new business model, they will say it's MLM.

Tell them to run a shop they will say no freedom
Tell them to run a business, they will say no expertise.

They do have things in common,
they love to ask goodle, listen to friends who are as hopeless as them.
They think more than a university professor and do less than a blind man.

Just ask them, what can they do, they won't be able to answer you.

My conclusion, instead of your heart beats faster, why not act a bit smarter
Instead of just thinking about it, why not do something about it.
Poor people fail because of one common behaviour, their whole life is about waiting.

Schleez Nigeria Limited is a real company in Nigeria, set up by some Nigerian graduates, now helping people start up business that pays more than just a job. Join Schleez Limited and stop job hunting, there are still many more people who will graduate with better qualifications and smarter skills, why not start building a business today.
The beautiful ones are not yet born.
Years ago i was looking for an office job but now there is something better than that which i have now engaged myself in and that is working woth Schleez Nigeria Limited. You too can have a change of mind before its too late.

You work for them I guess. They are bunch of lairs' they post fake job vacancies just for you to get there and they start telling you stories for hours. If you are real you don't need to post fake jobs just to bring people to your so called office. I was there once and I saw the whole process with my own eyes. So any job from schleez Nigeria or whatever they call them self from that address in Olowu ikeja is just another SCAM. Don't fall victim to them

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Mohd9075(m): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
Is this a scam??
I received this invitation one week ago. ''The management of LSR has approved your details and has selected you to come to Abuja branch for a job briefing on 06/10/17 @ 3rd Floor Crownet Plaza Wuye, Abuja. By 9:00am. Come with writing materials, CV & a Passport Photograph.
REF: 08039738267
www.livesolution.com.ng
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by glowshine(f): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
THIS IS A FAKE SCAN JOB INTERVIEW AND THEY MIGHT BE THIEVES OR RITUALISTS. DEAR PUBLIC BEWARE!!!!!!!

You are Invited for an Assessment with the HR on MON 09/10/17 by 9am 27 Ayodele Ojo by Traffic light bus stop Ilupeju,Lagos.
090-7140-459
HR/Wellington
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by glowshine(f): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
THIS IS A FAKE SCAM JOB INTERVIEW AND THEY MIGHT BE THIEVES OR RITUALISTS. DEAR PUBLIC BEWARE!!!!!!!

You are Invited for an Assessment with the HR on MON 09/10/17 by 9am 27 Ayodele Ojo by Traffic light bus stop Ilupeju,Lagos.
090-7140-459
HR/Wellington
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by olabamijisamson: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
LaurelP:
I have seen so many Nairalanders complaining and lamenting their ordeal in the hands of fake scam companies who invite people for interview only to introduce them to fake drug marketing business.
I'm doing this not only because these companies waste people's time, energy and T-fair going to such interviews, but also because most of these scammers extort money from hapless job seekers thereby making their suffering times two.
Imagine a scammer extorting #10,500 from a graduate who have been unemployed for years, not to talk of the transport fare wasted going to such fruitless interviews or job chat as they usually call it.
Some people even borrow money to pay these sheep in wolves clothing, who promise them heaven on earth. Some will tell you that you will make half a million within 1 month and all that. If you're not careful, you will take a loan that you will not be able to repay thus causing embarrassment and lack of rest of mind. An unemployed person should have only himself to worry about, not having debts also.

So I believe that if we are properly guided, we will not fall into the hands of these scammers.
Having said that, there are ways by which one can identify a fake or scam interview invitation and there fore avoid such waste of time and money. The good thing is that most of their messages come in the same format, so you will know its fake!

1. The message does not bear a company name: most of these scammers won't include their names on the message you will receive. All you will see are the address, the time and date and a phone number. A genuine company will not hide its identity from a potential employee.

2. The message will say "interview/job briefing": whatever job briefing means I don't know!
3. You will see a code or reference: something like "HR=0056" or "REF=002". This is an indication of the code number of the person who invited you to the "job briefing".
4. It will contain a phone number: this is the number of your referer. Most genuine companies don't give phone numbers.
5. You will see HR Admin in the message instead of company name
6. If you call their number, they will be reluctant to give info on the company.

And pls, ignore those people sharing job flyers on the streets, and those ones they paste on walls. Those are scammers and some ritualists too. And also most of these so called agencies are avenues for duping unsuspecting job seekers. Pls shine your eyes well well.
I will post the names of some of these fake companies/ agencies later.

Pls if you have any experiences inthe hands of these scammers kindly share it here so that others can learn and avoid them too. Thank you

Cheers!

VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

Experienced Medical Officer needed @ONA ARA HOSPITAL, Jegede - Olunloyo road, Olorunsogo. Ibadan.

You can forward your Application Letter + CV to eaoladipo@yahoo.com OR submit in person.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Oladtwo(m): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pls any description on how to get to Lagos (Obanikoro) marking venue, Baptist Academy, Obanikoro from Iyana Ipaja... Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by che8: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
A reputable company in Victoria Island is in need of highly experienced corporate drivers and a male Secretary with the following requirements:

Secretary:
Minimum qualification: Bsc/HND Second class Lower/Lower Credit
Computer literacy: A must.
State of Origin: Any southern state
Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years
Track record: Must have a verifiable track record

Driver:
Minimum qualification: Secondary School Certificate, Possession of valid Drivers license
State of Origin: Delta, Edo, Oyo
Work Experience: Minimum of 18 years driving experience
Track record: Must have a verifiable track record and good mastery of Lagos roads

Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates must be ready to attend interview on Tuesday October 10, 2017.

interested candidates should send their application and cv to adngjobs616@gmail.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by emmastuffs(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
osundiya:

Did u go for d interview? ?..jst got an invite today.

Did you go for the interview?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by OsamaBinPaul: 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
pastorgrace:
Ride on dphaullp, tell them, real men don't defame others, they dont bring other men down, they say and write positive things about others.
Schleez Limited is very real, i have been there, i can testify.

s
Photos
more
Primary
Aptitude Test
C
Career Zest
careerzest01@gmail.com
Hide details
To:
P
paulosama88@gmail.com
Date:
October 8, 2017, 9:12 PM
Dear Applicant,

Please be informed that your application has been considered and you are hereby invited for an aptitude test with Schleez Height Concepts at;

Venue: No 49 Olowu Street, Off Mobolaji Banks Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos. (First Floor)
Date: Tuesday 10th October, 2017.
Time: 9:00 am.

Please note;
If you cannot make it due to a genuine reason send a mail to that effect.
You are to bring along any valid ID card, hard copy of your credentials, a copy of this invite and two(2) passport photographs.

Be punctual.

Yours faithfully,
Human Resources Desk
www.schleez.com
Pls tell me more about this company I don't even remember d position I applied for
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by chelseap: 12:35am On Oct 09, 2017
Zari transport is an indigenous transport company with head office in Lagos. Building on our competence in the transportation industry & our many partners, we are expanding our operations in Nigeria. Our Service Range from Airport Transfer, Professional Chauffeur, Private Car, Outsourcing of personnel, etc.

We are currently recruiting to fill the following positions below:

Job Title: Personal Driver

Salary: 25k – 30k

Slots: 90

Key Requirements

1. Valid Driver’s License

2. Minimum of 2 Years Working Experience

3. Minimum of SSCE

4. Basic Oral Communication Skill

5. Familiarity with Traffic Laws & Signs on the Streets

6. Knowledge of Roads

7. Willing to work with minimal supervision

Job Title: Corporate Driver

Salary: 35k – 40k

Slots: 80

Key Requirements

3. Minimum of OND

6. Knowledge of Roads

Job Title: Truck Driver

Salary: 25k – 30k

Slots: 30

Key Requirements

3. Minimum of SSCE or relevant work experience

6. Knowledge of Roads

Send your CV to zaritransport01@gmail.com. Only Shortlisted Candidate will be contacted.

Application Deadline: Ongoing
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by funshy2020: 7:38am On Oct 09, 2017
OsamaBinPaul:
s
Photos
more
Primary
Aptitude Test
C
Career Zest
careerzest01@gmail.com
Hide details
To:
P
paulosama88@gmail.com
Date:
October 8, 2017, 9:12 PM
Dear Applicant,

Please be informed that your application has been considered and you are hereby invited for an aptitude test with Schleez Height Concepts at;

Venue: No 49 Olowu Street, Off Mobolaji Banks Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos. (First Floor)
Date: Tuesday 10th October, 2017.
Time: 9:00 am.

Please note;
If you cannot make it due to a genuine reason send a mail to that effect.
You are to bring along any valid ID card, hard copy of your credentials, a copy of this invite and two(2) passport photographs.

Be punctual.

Yours faithfully,
Human Resources Desk
www.schleez.com
Pls tell me more about this company I don't even remember d position I applied for

Don't waste your time and money. Read the trend or google that address. They post fake jobs to get people to come to that address

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ogoli: 8:26am On Oct 10, 2017
funshy2020:

Don't waste your time and money. Read the trend or google that address. They post fake jobs to get people to come to that address

Good morning All,

I got this mail now; how real is this?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Your Curriculum Vitae has been reviewed and very impressive thereby qualified and shortlisted. Therefore, you are invited for an assessment session with training on the Job function and administration of Direct Sales Management / Business Consultant with TTN Platform /Organization in order to resume job placement on Thursday, 12th October, 2017.

ASSESSMENT DATE: Wednessday, 11th October, 2017.

OFFICE ADRESS: NO 2, Akin Osiyemi Street, Opposite Sterling Bank by First Bank Bus- stop, Allen –Avenue, Ikeja Lagos.

DIRECTIONS: From Oshodi -Apapa Express bus -stop, board a bus heading to Allen Avenue, Ikeja. Locate the address above.

From Oshodi - Under bridge bus - stop, board a bus heading to Ikeja Along. From Ikeja along, either use a tricycle (keke) or a bus heading to Allen Avenue and Locate the address above.

TIME: 9am Prompt.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COME WITH THE FOLLOWING;

2 Passport Photographs
Your Curriculum Vitae for identification and verification with the curriculum vitae we received from you upon application
A valid means of identification (Either of the following); International Passport, Driver’s License, Voters Card, School ID Card (If available), Previous work ID Card.
A training Book and Pen to note necessary information about the company.

A training manual which would be given to you by the company upon your first training when selected.

NB: This assessment is not compulsory but necessary and you are eligible to get a manual.
This training is scheduled to take place ONLY on the Above Stated Date for all new employees which cannot be re-scheduled.
LATENESS WOULD NOT BE PERMITTED AS PUNCTUALITY IS THE SOUL TO EVERY PARTICIPANT IN ORDER FOR AN ORGANIZATION TO FUNCTION OPTIMALLY.

DRESS CORPORATE.

Regards,

All the Best!

HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES
SKYHIGH HUMAN RESOURCE
Hr. Deskphone (LS)
+2348098533938, +2347014818783
REF: SK HR

Please tell me about this company. I can't remember the position i applied for.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tomiogbe(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2017
So after I visited all these sites with fake interviews and wasting money going to all these gnld lectures and co. I finally got a job. I ran into a website called Hire for Jobs. I reluctantly posted my cv and forgot about it. Only for a few weeks later I got a call from my current employer QVC travel agents. And that's how I got my job. Apparently Hire for Jobs is Good site for being poached or just having employers seek out your cv. No unnecessary adverts and emails. That's my testimony.
Www.Hireforjobs.Net

Maybe try it.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tomiogbe(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2017
tomiogbe(m): 10:44am
So after I visited all these sites with fake interviews and wasting money going to all these gnld lectures and co. I finally got a job. I ran into a website called Hire for Jobs. I reluctantly posted my cv and forgot about it. Only for a few weeks later I got a call from my current employer QVC travel agents. And that's how I got my job. Apparently Hire for Jobs is Good site for being poached or just having employers seek out your cv. No unnecessary adverts and emails. That's my testimony.
Www.Hireforjobs.Net

Maybe try it. Good luck guys.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by funshy2020: 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ogoli:

Good morning All,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Your Curriculum Vitae has been reviewed and very impressive thereby qualified and shortlisted. Therefore, you are invited for an assessment session with training on the Job function and administration of Direct Sales Management / Business Consultant with TTN Platform /Organization in order to resume job placement on Thursday, 12th October, 2017.

OFFICE ADRESS: NO 2, Akin Osiyemi Street, Opposite Sterling Bank by First Bank Bus- stop, Allen –Avenue, Ikeja Lagos.

DIRECTIONS: From Oshodi -Apapa Express bus -stop, board a bus heading to Allen Avenue, Ikeja. Locate the address above.

From Oshodi - Under bridge bus - stop, board a bus heading to Ikeja Along. From Ikeja along, either use a tricycle (keke) or a bus heading to Allen Avenue and Locate the address above.

2 Passport Photographs
Your Curriculum Vitae for identification and verification with the curriculum vitae we received from you upon application
A valid means of identification (Either of the following); International Passport, Driver’s License, Voters Card, School ID Card (If available), Previous work ID Card.

A training manual which would be given to you by the company upon your first training when selected.

NB: This assessment is not compulsory but necessary and you are eligible to get a manual.
This training is scheduled to take place ONLY on the Above Stated Date for all new employees which cannot be re-scheduled.
LATENESS WOULD NOT BE PERMITTED AS PUNCTUALITY IS THE SOUL TO EVERY PARTICIPANT IN ORDER FOR AN ORGANIZATION TO FUNCTION OPTIMALLY.

DRESS CORPORATE.

Regards,

All the Best!

HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES
SKYHIGH HUMAN RESOURCE
Hr. Deskphone (LS)

https://www.nairaland.com/3529802/titanium-hr
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ogoli: 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ogoli:

Good morning All,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

2 Passport Photographs

DRESS CORPORATE.

Regards,

All the Best!

HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES
SKYHIGH HUMAN RESOURCE
Hr. Deskphone (LS)

Thank you
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ogoli: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hello All,

I just got this mail now:

Dear Candidate,
Your Application has been received and you have been considered for screening with Orange Groups Ltd.
You are hereby invited for a Competency Test for a MARKETING/SALES EXECUTIVE as per the schedule given below:

DATE : 11th October, 2017 i.e. Wednesday
TIME : 11:00 AM (Please reach the venue at least 10 Minutes before time)

ADDRESS:
Orange Drugs Nigeria Limited
No. 66/68 Town Planning Way
Ilupeju, Lagos

CONTACT PERSON: Samali

Please Confirm your availability via mail (before the date)
Also come with 1 copy of your resume, completed application form (find attached), 2 passport photographs and photocopies of your credentials.

All the very best.

Regards,

Recruitment Team
Orange Drugs Limited

Please who knows about the competency test. And how do I get there from Okota.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by gentlemayor(m): 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
Report with CV @ Live Solution Resource On 11/10/2017 10am 3rd flr. Crownet Plaza Idris Gidado str Wuye Abuja Hr/066

Anyone with info on this msg above.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Seunpaul01(m): 12:55am On Oct 11, 2017
Having assessed your details, you have been scheduled for a further assessment with the HR at M&G group of company at 5, oke close along police post off olayiwola str., oregun ikeja close to Lagos State house of assembly service commission by 9am on Wed 11/10/17. Be punctual and come with a recent cv. For more details call 08117604202,07061108181. (R10511159).
[quote][/quote]

I just received notification this night. Please, how true could this be?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Mihibra(m): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2017
Your profile impress our management, you are slated for a chat/assessment with the HR on FRI 13/10/17 27 Ayodele Ojo, traffic light B/stop Ilupeju Lagos state, by 9am
enq: 070-5897-7084. Admin VICKY

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (268) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.