Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1804180 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Jiteshell(f): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2017
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ifeomau(f): 11:45am On Nov 24, 2017
A driver is needed for immediate employment for the above mentioned purpose; Candidate must reside on the mainland. Interested candidate should Call this no ‭0811 404 0059‬.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by afodapsy: 11:47am On Nov 24, 2017
visit www.afoinfoblog.com for latest job.. be updated!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by charlyazods(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
Job Vacancy Alert: Account Managers x3 (Digital Marketing) - Lagos

Our client is a leading mobile-first, full service digital marketing agency that delivers outstanding mobile and digital campaigns for some of the biggest brands across Africa. They now have opening for 3 X Account Managers (Digital Marketing) to be based in Lagos.

Job Profile
Account Managers are about understanding the Client’s Industry, building Client Relationship, and Managing the profitability of all accounts.
Reporting to the Account Directors, the role will require you to take a hands-on attitude, be highly organised and be able to work under pressure with the ability to meet tight deadlines. You must also possess the flexibility to work well on your own as well as within a team.

Key Responsibilities

You will be able to quickly identify with the needs of our clients and provide a personalised level of service. Key areas of direct responsibility include:
- Grow & Strengthen Client Relationships: Act as a key point of contact for assigned clients. Grow, nurture and strengthen existing client relationships.
- Support Account Directors in creation, implementation and management of Account Planning meetings and development of Client Account Plans.
- Opportunity Management: Ability to identify, manage and key into opportunities to develop clients identified in the run stage to walk and from walk to fly.
- Understand the financials: management of P&L’s on your account. Invoicing, 3rd party payments etc.
- Understand client industry requirements, needs, nomenclature, jargons, business and procurement model etc.

Requirements
- 3 years Minimal Account Management experience backed with proven records of results
- Capable of holistically approaching the digital marketplace, placing a keen eye towards the interplay between all marketing channels (online & offline). Strong digital background; working knowledge of Display, and Affiliate marketing will be an advantage.
- Proven experience managing digital campaigns and clients, actively participate in team status meetings and perform administrative tasks.
- Exemplary client service skills, with the ability to maintain client relationships.
- Excellent presentation (verbal and written) and strong numerical skills.
- Excellent management skills; including communication and team building skills. Proven collaboration skills and a talent for people management
- Passion to stay abreast of trends in the digital sector and disseminate information to clients/internal teams accordingly.
- Documents/Tools
- Agile CRM
- Account Plans: Includes Competitive Landscape
- Business Case
- Performance Reviews
- Weekly Account Status

For more Information and Method Of Application: http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2017/11/job-vacancy-alert-account-managers.html

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by willidaine(m): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2017
tejiri4:
Resume Approved.You've been shortlisted for an ASSESSMENT on MON.20/11/17 by 9am,at 98,Palm Avenue,beside Methodist Church Olorunshogo Mushin Lagos. HR/CFO/CEO

Please is this legit
I recently got this message...
How did it go??
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by abby2443: 10:53am On Nov 26, 2017
Hi guys,

I received a text message from MGN GROUP, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos asking me to come for an interview tomorrow Monday 27/11/17. Has anyone received such message too? How real is this please?

Thanks!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ebiwwz38(f): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
nosirud:
Hello zicky,
I also got same massage .... Pls how dose it goes, is it real or nt? Waiting for the reply
, did u attend the interview?, I just got this same message today form PMC. I need to confirm if its true.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ebiwwz38(f): 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
zicky:
Mail I got yesterday

Good day, the Human Resources Manager of PMC LTD invites you for a job interview. Venue: No. 98 Ada George road, PortHarcourt, opposite Tonninno filling station. Time: 8AM. Date: Monday, 9/1/2017. Come with your CV and your certificates. PEC/805
, did u attend the interview? , I just got this msg from PMC today, want to confirm if it's true or not.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tejiri4(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
willidaine:

I recently got this message...
How did it go??

Did not attend
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by willidaine(m): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
tejiri4:

Did not attend
Ok thanks.. I guess i won't as well..
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by peacenaija(m): 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
**********@capconigeria.com> wrote: Thank you for applying for the position of a Business Development officer. We are pleased to confirm that you have been shortlisted to progress to the next stage of the recruitment process. On behalf of Capital Companion , I would like to inform you that you > have been shortlisted for an interview. > Details have been highlighted below: > Date: Tuesday, 28th Nov, 2017. > > Time: 8am Prompt > Venue: 20, Kingsley Emu Street, Off Chris Efunyemi Onanuga Sreet, Lekki > Phase 1,Lagos. > As part of the interview process, please do come along with a copy of > your updated resume and credentials. > Kindly confirm your availability by responding to this email.
help me verify this oo
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ab025(m): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
Please guys, is this company real? Who knows anything about them...

"Greetings, you are invited for an interview at ACE/NG on the 1st of Dec, 2017 at 98, Palm Avenue beside Methodist church, Mushin, Lagos by 9am prompt. HR/ERM"
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by rmdayo: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hi your resume was received. Check our page http://www.facebook.com/MRMOVEINC like & share to continue.Also send a full clear photograph to mrmoveng@gmail.com

I just recieved this text. Who knows anything about them.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Lizzieo(f): 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
pagorino:
Pls, I wanna know if this job interview is real, I got a message n mail from d company called WorkGroup company, they didn't specify d post .I quickly searched for the name on Google, I found out it was a recruiting company, but I don't know how genuine they are. Below is d mail I received.

Google+
Web
Photos
more
Important
WORKFORCE INTERVIEW INVITATION
Inbox
R
Recruitment
to me
3 hours agoDetails
Dear Ogunwo

Thank you for your interest in Workforce Group. You hereby invited for an interview as follows:

Candidate: Olugbenga Wale

Date: Friday 27th October, 2017

Time: 8AM (Prompt)

Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.

Contact Person: Adebanjo Adeyinka

Please come along with copies of the following:

1. CV

2. Credentials (O’LEVEL, OND/HND/BSc.)

3. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age

NOTE: Please endeavor to use the Pedestrian Bridge at Charlie Boy Bus-Stop. DO NOT CROSS THE EXPRESS.

Kind Regards.

http://i.imgur.com/fYrsmUK.png
Hello,pls are u able to attend the interview and if yes,how was it? Just got an invitation for Wednesday
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Tenifayo23: 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ab025:
Please guys, is this company real? Who knows anything about them...

"Greetings, you are invited for an interview at ACE/NG on the 1st of Dec, 2017 at 98, Palm Avenue beside Methodist church, Mushin, Lagos by 9am prompt. HR/ERM"
Ace? U beta run fast. I mean run without looking back.
Firstly, did u apply to Ace. This is just cheap scam that no body should even think about twice.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by galax1: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
I am an electrical engineer but currently unemployed, am skilled and can as well improvise .I can do electrical instalation (house wiring) ,Autocad designs,Digtal tv installation ,electrical fencing installations, cctv camera installation ,intercom installation ,installation of generator,project management and am a highly technical individual .I solicit for jobs but convincing clients is difficult, they are afraid of patronizing young people. "I tire"
I just can't still imagine y am still jobless.Is Engineering no longer profitable in Nigeria, Pls I am soliciting for help.I reside in delta state and am ready to relocate on any call I get outside Delta state
I have made contact,I have tried to improve myself but still the opportunities do not cm.I need advice on what next to do,cos from what am seeing it seems scamming is what pays now,but me my conscience would not allow me.I am getting frustrated .
school was fine we read to get good grades thinking that was wat life was about, people with far lower grades already have jobs since 2012..
I had an hnd and hustled to do my pgd but still nothing.

Frustrated boy
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 28, 2017
nectarina:
Pls,İ recieve this message today from GMİ BATCH A and i don't know how geninue it is.
Good Day,you are invited for an interview session at our branch office.3rd floor,8 Thomas Salako street,Ogba Lagos.Monday 20/11/2017 by 10am.please someone should help me clarify this.
did you attend, I got same text yesterday
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by shady45(m): 9:48am On Nov 28, 2017
Create your own Jobs.

We all know we are in the Internet age and thus commerce is been carried out daily on the internet.

Transaction carried out on the internet that involves buying and selling is called E-commerce.

E-commerce is selling so well in Nigeria as more and more people trust buying and selling over the internet.

people are are getting lazy and everyone just wants to make that call and send order for a product and its delivered to them.

Do you know you can make BIG money just by importing products and selling them online here in Nigeria?

Do you know you do not need Shop,office or warehouse to start an E-commerce business of buying and selling?

Do you know that you can take that your skill you have into the internet and sell yourself to your environment online?

Do you know you can start the business with as low as N50,000

To learn more about the pros and cons of E-commerce business and how to buy the right product to sell simply contact me.

I will take you by the hand and expose the secret of buying safely from China and sell your products successfully in Nigeria ONLINE.

Call/whatsapp: 08110594681 to subscribe to my training. NationWide training.

Email: training@betainfo .com.ng for more details
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by SeunSpeaks: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2017
Motor Bike Sales Reps needed urgently.

Call 08075144101.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by nectarina(f): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
yettybaby112:
did you attend, I got same text yesterday
İ didn't attend but am suspecting they are GNLD marketer
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Mizjemie25: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
Who know about Alkanes petroleum and gas limited and their salary package? Who has done an interview with them?

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by pagorino(m): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2017
Lizzieo:

Hello,pls are u able to attend the interview and if yes,how was it? Just got an invitation for Wednesday
I Didn't, I Was Not Sure

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by adeysams(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
Workforce is a recruiting agency. They are for Real. Would like to confirm about ACE LTD or ACE Incopro though, anyone who has visited show please confirm their authenticity.
Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Realregal: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
Looking for a marketer pay is 25k plus commission also see more on on this site http:/www.regalomon.com/index.php/home/law/401-vacancies
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by gideonikedotcom: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by JohnQueen(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Who applied for field Officer jobs at Mecofinder.com? Got this text from them. John. you have been shortlisted for our final screening/training at ECWA Guest House Hall, 17 Montgomery Rd, Yaba by 12 noon on Sat. 2nd Dec, 2017.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Millichamp(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Pls I'm seriously in need of a job, I'm a graduate of Accounting from the University of Lagos (Unilag) 2016.
I'm 27 years old. I'm also a student member of ICAN (Finals).
I reside at Ojota. Here's my phone number 09057346572. Thank you

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by yemmyharry: 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
▶ Show quoted text
HELLO

Excel ( HR) Human Resource Team received your application to the online opening.

However , the Human resources team officially invite you for a Portfolio Orientation for the vacuum of ENTREPRENEUR PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERN at the administrative HUB (Excel) as scheduled below:-

Date: Monday 4th December 2017.

Time: 10:00am prompt

Venue: 74, Demunrin road Inside Nipco Oil Service station opposite Obanlearo Bus stop Ketu, Lagos.

Be punctual, dress corporately and ensure you print a hard copy of this email, to be presented at the point of accreditation.

pls guys help me verify the authenticity. thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by preciousboss: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Fortune Careers Ltd invites U for A chat by 9am. Sat. 02/12/17 @192 Ikorodu Rd., near 1st bank, palmgrove Lagos. 080-50387293 Ref: FC/03/DD1. http:///n89p.

PLS WHO GOT THIS MESSAGE.... I just saw it now, is it legit
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by aggymore: 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Job Title: Business Manager

Job Qualification:
Minimum B.Sc/ HND/ M.Sc in engineering, Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Interior designing etc.

Job Experience : 5 - 10years
Experience in Business development, marketing, sales is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
14th December 2017

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter to jobs@tiptapaluminium.com

---------------------------------------
============================

Job Title: Business Development Executives

Job Qualification:
Minimum OND/B.Sc/ HND/ in Marketing, Sales, Business Admin and Management, Social sciences, Arts etc.

Job Experience : 2 - 3 Years in sales, Marketing, Business development.

Application Closing Date
14th December 2017

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter to jobs@tiptapaluminium.com

--------------------------------------
============================

Job Title: Drivers

Job Qualification: Minimum SSCE

Job Experience :
Minimum Of 5years work experience in corporate organisations
Perfect knowledge of Lagos roads.
Application Closing Date
14th December 2017

How to Apply
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by easyfem(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
careers@ghanapropertyshow.com

Dear Sir/Ma,

You recent job application refers. I am pleased to inform you that you have been
shortlisted for a job chat as scheduled below:

Date: Saturday, December 9, 2017
Venue: Small Balmoral Hall, Federal Palace Hotel, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island-Lagos.
Time 10.00-11.00am
Dress Code: Formal or Smart Casual

Kindly contact Miss Patience (09*******) upon on arrival.

Thank you.

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 6:25 AM,

My mind is blank over this .. Who has idea of what they are doing ... Hope dey are not GLND
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Emperorchix(m): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
stop searching for jobs but rather, join me and let's make money online. In this period of unemployment, Online jobs are the best source of income. ATLEAST HALF BREAD IS BETTER THAN NONE. Check my signature and click on that link to reach me via my fb page. Just send a message when you get to the page and i will reply ASAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.