Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1805510 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by greatgeo(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
drehdinho:
Pls how real is the interview message below:

Newace Group invites you for an Interview on Mon 12/01/15 by 10am @ 3 Ijaiye Rd Odo-Eran Bus/stop Opp. Mobil Filling Station Ogba Lagos HR : 081 8003 3505
Its fake o cos I got invite with lite global concept with d same address

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by coache(m): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hello people please how real is this interview message below? Just got it this afternoon.Pls if its real, what is the job all about cos I'm currently in delta state dnt want to waste my transport fare to Lagos only to be scammed.thanks.

MP-Global invites you for a Test/Briefing by 9am on Monday, 19/01/15 @ 161 Ikorodu Rd,beside Lanre Shittu Mtrs,Onipanu b/stop. 081 8480 0984
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by khaffy(f): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hello people,please how real is interview.I just got the message today
LITE GLOBAL CONCEPT invites u for an Interview on Mon 19/01/15 by 9.30am @ 3 Ijaiye Rd Odo-Eran Bus/stop Opp. Mobil Filling Station Ogba Lag. HR: 081 8003 3505.
And as for medpro global resources,i receive a text on Thursday and I was there on friday.They not offering anyone job ooo,they are preaching about self employed that they gonna train us for months and then we can start up on our own.The training fee is #10,000

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by khaffy(f): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
Is lite global resources really a fake?cos I planned going there tomorrow.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by LaurelP(m): 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
@caoche and khaffy
Both are Gnld marketers
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by drehdinho(m): 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
greatgeo:

Its fake o cos I got invite with lite global concept with d same address

choi. But what do these people gain from this now.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by coache(m): 12:05am On Jan 19, 2015
LaurelP:
@caoche and khaffy
Both are Gnld marketers
Thanks...was actually suspicious cos I can't remeba sending an application to dat firm..thanks again sir.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by khaffy(f): 6:39am On Jan 19, 2015
Thanks laureIP
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by campionato(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
plz NL help me verify the authenticity
Re: engineering geologist
sender: Chizobar Jessy
you have been scheduled for an oral/written interview with our management team, tomorrow wed 14/01/15 @ 205 born way off ladipo str oyingbo by 8am. Ref 08122674875.
the link to the message was via
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Leyimanno: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Pls house how true is dis job invitation msg for interview? i received it today and it goes thus.

OWS - HR, true kingsmit2010@gmail.com
You have been Shortlisted for a JOB briefing and Oral Interview on 22nd  of January 2015.

Venue No 1 Babatunde Street, Off Ogunlana Drive Surulere, Lagos.

Time 9am.

Your  REF Code is (FMG/8477)
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kendraloops(f): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
LaurelP, this one nko

You Are invited for an Assessment test / job briefing on recruit,Date:23/01/2015 at Nos 84, Mushin itire road,Demmies delight building Mushin Lagos,By 9:30am.Kindly come along with your CV,Writting Material and a means of identification.

I tell my bros say na scam, he's doubtful.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Lanryberry(m): 7:02am On Jan 22, 2015
Leyimanno,I also received the mail but its too impromptu for me. I know its real but dunno the company they wana recruit for.
Leyimanno:
Pls house how true is dis job invitation msg for interview? i received it today and it goes thus.

OWS - HR, true kingsmit2010@gmail.com
You have been Shortlisted for a JOB briefing and Oral Interview on 22nd  of January 2015.

Venue No 1 Babatunde Street, Off Ogunlana Drive Surulere, Lagos.
Time 9am.

Your  REF Code is (FMG/8477)
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by seun66(m): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
pls who knows about acatech consulting in portharcourt? got an invite for technical instructor role.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kennyanatomy: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Good evening everyone
I received a text message this afternoon from
vodatel, I want to be know whether they are real
or the usual fake companies.
This was the message I received:
Hi, come with your CV and passport to 77 opebi
Rd, 1st floor,salvation B/stop Opebi Lagos.
Be prepared to undergo 2weeks training before
proper job begins. Job placement opportunity
afta 2 weeks intensive training. I was asked to
call Ekanem with a particular number, but the
person's number is always busy anytime I call.
Pls are dey real
Kindly help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by LaurelP(m): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
kendraloops:
LaurelP, this one nko

You Are invited for an Assessment test / job briefing on recruit,Date:23/01/2015 at Nos 84, Mushin itire road,Demmies delight building Mushin Lagos,By 9:30am.Kindly come along with your CV,Writting Material and a means of identification.

I tell my bros say na scam, he's doubtful.

Scam

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Shinasijison: 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
7th and 8th. of february.

Financial models can be constructed in many ways, either by the use of computer software, or with a pen and paper. What's most important, however, is not the kind of user interface used, but the underlying logic that encompasses the model. A model, for example, can summarize investment management returns, such as the Sortino ratio, or it may help estimate market direction, such as the Fed model.
Financial modeling demands a logical consistent approach and this workshop builds a financial analysis and a valuation model through a series of practical stages. Upon completion, delegates will have a comprehensive understanding of financial modeling, as well as how each technique can applied.
At sijison Training, Our training session is delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. Our class is always interactive and based on practical experience. Our training covers all the areas you need to be a successful Personnel and provides an invaluable base upon which to build.

Register with us today to Learn More

The course covers:
• Cash flow modeling
• Determining debt capacity
• Developing key outputs for credit analysis
• Scenario analysis
• Guidelines for good modeling practice
• Excel tips and tricks
• Financial modeling methodology

Who Should Attend?
• Project Finance Companies
• Finance KPO’s
• Individual involve in financial decision making/planning (Management Level)
• Investment Bankers
• Project Finance Persons
•Equity Research

Register For Our February Training Session and Enjoy a 20% Discount

Please Visit: www.sijisontraining.com or call +234– 8180224477, 09092777877 BBPin: 33422647, 21B704A5 or send us an email: training@sijisontraining.com for more details..

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by thayour01(m): 8:44am On Jan 23, 2015
Jakeattah:
MEDPRO just sent another of their many invites.... The number one GNLD

.... But they can't see me
Pls, is it gnld job dat is left for graduates in naigeria now? I've gotten more dan 10 sms for invite n attended like 8 interview, all r gnld. N d most annoying part is dat dey will always ask u @ d end to pay. Jus imagine someone looking for job to get paid n anoda pson asking for money. If d money is dia, no 1 will search for job. Thou dey r trained to brainwash, entice n gv u sweet stories to join dem n make u think dat u certi u worked for in schl is useless nt knowing dat pple dey always refer to like Jerry Brasfield r all opportunist dat dia destiny work for dem. Dey will rubbish ur certi n make u feel useless n frustrated wit dia talk. Thinking dat its only networking job dat is available n left for youths now. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by crazyinlove: 10:48am On Jan 23, 2015
Hi guys,
Good morning. I just got this mail and I want share with everyone.
We have got reports that a certain unnamed organisation has invited people to a scam job interview using the name of Ngcareers at 84 Trinity House, Morgan Bus stop, Pako Road, Mushin, Lagos.

The interview was set for 12 noon today (Thursday 23rd, 2015). If you got a text message purporting to be from Ngcareers please ignore and inform anyone you know to ignore same.

While we are making attempts to get to the bottom of this and reveal the persons behind this act please inform as many people not to fall victim to the scam invitation.

Ngcareers does not send invitation to people for interviews by sms.

Thank You.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Jakeattah(m): 11:34am On Jan 23, 2015
thayour01:

Pls, is it gnld job dat is left for graduates in naigeria now? I've gotten more dan 10 sms for invite n attended like 8 interview, all r gnld. N d most annoying part is dat dey will always ask u @ d end to pay. Jus imagine someone looking for job to get paid n anoda pson asking for money. If d money is dia, no 1 will search for job. Thou dey r trained to brainwash, entice n gv u sweet stories to join dem n make u think dat u certi u worked for in schl is useless nt knowing dat pple dey always refer to like Jerry Brasfield r all opportunist dat dia destiny work for dem. Dey will rubbish ur certi n make u feel useless n frustrated wit dia talk. Thinking dat its only networking job dat is available n left for youths now. May God help us all.

My brother it is God that will help us. Dont mind all they say. God will surely make a way
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by thayour01(m): 11:45am On Jan 23, 2015
Jakeattah:

My brother it is God that will help us. Dont mind all they say. God will surely make a way
Amen, I always believe that but the rate @ whc ds pple r operating is too much n I pray we av a good govt dat will favour youths in terms of good n profitable employment soon.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Jakeattah(m): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
thayour01:

Amen, I always believe that but the rate @ whc ds pple r operating is too much n I pray we av a good govt dat will favour youths in terms of good n profitable employment soon.

That's our prayer. Securing a job in Nigeria is now extremely difficult. before we thought it was only government jobs in which unless you know someone, you can't get in. but I've witnessed it in non governmental agencies and companies. only God can help the youths of Nigeria.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by pearls336: 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
@leyimanno dt job is a scam,I get dt ivite every 2 weeks,ad dey cald me 1 tym teln me dt dey read my CV and dey feel I can do well at der interview,bt wen I get d job wud av 2 pay 4 training which is 3500,told dem I. Wsnt interestd
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ray101: 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
I also got the message....if its gnld....I can't waste my iron corporate ooo...someone pls who has gone their before
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Tundenoni(m): 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
this gnld marketers are being too stewpeed this days...

aba! na by force?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by OMOYE247(f): 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Please does anyone know mutual benefits life assurance company in lagos??sent me an interview text in
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by LaurelP(m): 2:38am On Jan 24, 2015
OMOYE247:
Please does anyone know mutual benefits life assurance company in lagos??sent me an interview text in

For wat position?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by OMOYE247(f): 4:34am On Jan 24, 2015
LaurelP:

For wat position?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by OMOYE247(f): 4:36am On Jan 24, 2015
There's no position attached.....jst said ure invited 4 a chat at mutual life benefit assurance company,then the address and interview date
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Zita86: 11:26am On Jan 24, 2015
Hi, i applied for loan officer job at AB microfinance bank and got this message from them last night "You are invited for a written test on Weds 28th Jan @ CMD Management Centre, CMD Road Shangisha Magodo, Lagos by 9am. Pls come with a Valid ID Card". @LaurelP, any info?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by LaurelP(m): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Zita86:
Hi, i applied for loan officer job at AB microfinance bank and got this message from them last night "You are invited for a written test on Weds 28th Jan @ CMD Management Centre, CMD Road Shangisha Magodo, Lagos by 9am. Pls come with a Valid ID Card". @LaurelP, any info?

Dats a genuine interview invite
Give it a shot

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.