Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1806353 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kinibigdeal(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2015
CV.BOS-PRO

CV Endorsed! You're hereby invited for a test/Job briefing, on 20/4/15 by 9:30am @160 Herbert Macaulay Way, Carter Str. Adekunle B/stop Yaba, Lagos. 3rd Floor undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ifedolapofunmi: 7:33am On Apr 20, 2015
God,This is getting worse by the day..Thank goodness for this platform, only God knows how much I would have wasted on tfare to attend these interviews.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by potentsoul: 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Are you based in Ibadan?
Great Nigeria Insurance, PLC, Ibadan, one of the leading Insurance companies in Nigeria, urgently needs the service of vibrant marketers.

Interested applicants should please Send ; Name, Age , Location and Qualification to:

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by nkemjacob2(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
this is how i am sure a real comapny send job interview/text... They must tell the job u applied, the name of the company, give u their phone number, and the address of the company
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xcaper(m): 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
You are invited for an aptitude test on............... at our head office, 160 Herbert Macaulay way third floor by Adekunle Bus stop, Yaba Lagos, by .......

Does any one av info abt d company r recruitment agent?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Benny4(m): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2015
Please was anyone here invited for interview with this company
PROMARKETING CONSULT LIMITED. I didn't apply But they sent
me a mail. Please reply ASAP. Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Benny4(m): 9:17am On Apr 25, 2015
I have gotten So many job invite from the fakes and they are all based at Onipanu Shittu, in Ikorodu. So once I see their msg, I just smile and delete.... grin
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by iddng: 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Pls I need a reply peeps, got a mail from cry Dubai Petroleum Contructions regarding my Appointment letter for a job I applied online. The funniest part of it is dat I hav not even been interviewed and now dey sent me an appointment letter to work as a Site Mgr in their company in Dubai "Dubai Petroleum Constructions. Pls is dis a Scam job??
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by olaniyanibukun(m): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2015
Elesta:
With the information we recieved from you, You have been shortlisted for an Interview at Brimstone Golden Concept.
Venue: Suite 32 (3rd Floor) 70C Nikky Africana Plaza,Opposite UBA, First Bank Bus-stop, Allen Avenue,Ikeja Lagos.
Date: MONDAY, 17th NOVEMBER,2014
Time: 10AM PROMPT.
Make Sure You Come With Your C.V.
Pls what do u guys think?is this fake or real?

Please.... Was it a scam?
Coz I just got this message now
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2015
olaniyanibukun:

Please.... Was it a scam?
Coz I just got this message now

Don't know. Didn't go for it
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by estacyresource: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many......

http://jobs-nigeria-update..com/2015/04/fresh-job-opportunities-at-airtel.html

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by lizzy774: 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Pls visit my blog ellezsandas..com u will enjoy ur stay!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Topsonhandsome(m): 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
Pls I just got this text , I wanna know if the company is REAL ... You are invited for a 60 minutes computer based test ( Call center) 28th April , 2PM . Venue :77 , Opebi rd (1st floor) Vcare building , opp first nation Airline , salvation bus stop , Opebi ikeja . .... Pls I'll appreciate ur quick response cos the test is 2moro and I don't wanna waste my cash .
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by myquestion(m): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
Topsonhandsome:
Pls I just got this text , I wanna know if the company is REAL ... You are invited for a 60 minutes computer based test ( Call center) 28th April , 2PM . Venue :77 , Opebi rd (1st floor) Vcare building , opp first nation Airline , salvation bus stop , Opebi ikeja . .... Pls I'll appreciate ur quick response cos the test is 2moro and I don't wanna waste my cash .

Hello there,
Did u finally visit d place?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Topsonhandsome(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
I didn't bother to go ..... The message looks like GNLD stuff .
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by myquestion(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
Topsonhandsome:
I didn't bother to go ..... The message looks like GNLD stuff .

I got same today. Jst wanted to knw....
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by estacyresource: 12:06am On Apr 29, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: A Nigerian And 7 Others Executed In Indonesia For Drug

Two Australians who'd been convicted of drug smuggling were executed Tuesday in Indonesia, Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop said at a press conference. ..... http://allaboutnews-update..com/2015/04/indonesia-executes-8-drug-smugglers-by.html

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by walemadu: 9:53am On Apr 30, 2015
Haspol is now recruiting (lagos only)!

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by jenny890: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2015
Although their are so many fake of this so called Outsourcing agencies in town today but I think we still have a few genuine once in this country cus a recruitment agency in Lagos called Speed Access Resources got me the job am doing atm grin. I didnt believe them until i got my employment letter wink. They are trustworthy indeed. i think their website www.speedaccessng.com. There is also one in Abuja which i am sure of but i cant remember their name now. Guys just be very sensitive with these agencies but Speed Access Resources is genuine!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by MissIndependent(f): 10:30am On Apr 30, 2015
jenny890:
Although their are so many fake of this so called Outsourcing agencies in town today but I think we still have a few genuine once in this country cus a recruitment agency in Lagos called Speed Access Resources got me the job am doing atm grin. I didnt believe them until i got my employment letter wink. They are trustworthy indeed. i think their website www.speedaccessng.com. There is also one in Abuja which i am sure of but i cant remember their name now. Guys just be very sensitive with these agencies but Speed Access Resources is genuine!
MUMU go and learn the difference and spellings of ones and once, there, they are and their before you come here to say rubbish...bloody scammer that is why you guys don't progress. Speedaccess Kor, slow access ni msctheewww!

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by MissIndependent(f): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2015
I got this yesterday and I couldn't help but reply the sender this way...have a good laugh guys.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Lero15(m): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
MissIndependent:
I got this yesterday and I couldn't help but reply the sender this way...have a good laugh guys.

Hahahah... Wicked sombori grin tongue
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Donpizzle(m): 8:29am On May 01, 2015
Benny4:
Please was anyone here invited for interview with this company
PROMARKETING CONSULT LIMITED. I didn't apply But they sent
me a mail. Please reply ASAP. Thanks

bros, if u DID NOT apply den its a scam invite. Real firms have nt finish callin dose dat applied not to talk of dose dat did nt apply. Nigga shine ur eyes wella.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Donpizzle(m): 8:32am On May 01, 2015
iddng:
Pls I need a reply peeps, got a mail from cry Dubai Petroleum Contructions regarding my Appointment letter for a job I applied online. The funniest part of it is dat I hav not even been interviewed and now dey sent me an appointment letter to work as a Site Mgr in their company in Dubai "Dubai Petroleum Constructions. Pls is dis a Scam job??
better scam...b4 u knw it dey wil ask u to pay a certain amt to process ur wrk permit,visa,passport e.t.c.....shine ur eyes well well.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by MissIndependent(f): 12:32pm On May 04, 2015
Lero15:

Hahahah... Wicked sombori grin tongue
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Stonemason: 4:22pm On May 04, 2015
Who knows anything about EAGLESWORLD schools? Are they genuine, and is it a nice place to work? I need an urgent reply. Thanks in advance.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by TriumphantVict: 6:11pm On May 04, 2015
HRM of TLS Invite you for Job Interview/Briefing tomorrow tue 5/5/15 by 9am at 205,Borno wayTotal B/Stop,Along Yaba-Oyingbo
Road,Lagos.Ref 081 7373 9641.

Pls is this a real invite or one of them fakes Pls someone respond
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by BlackTechnology: 9:38am On May 05, 2015
Scrak:
MGlobal Consult invites you for a Test/briefing by 9am on Wed 8/04/2015 @ 161 ikorodu Rd,Beside Lanre Shittu mtrs, Onipanu B/stop
09090215806.REF NO:HR2684
scamer!!!!!!!!!!! After ur 10k

Please tell me more about this guys

Have you being to their interview before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.