Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1806581 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Gwuchyy: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
nazablossom:
pls help me confirm this job invite. MCL logistics invite you for interview tomorrow 29/07/15 at no.7 emmanuel street oppoaite goldlink insurance.are they real?

The error in the msg tells it all; you need no soothsayer
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by uwin(m): 11:12am On Aug 22, 2015
Pls help me if this is Real:

Appl. received! You are invited for an Aptitude Test/interview on Mon 24/8/15 by 9:30AM@Trinity Bd, Morgan B/stop, 84 Itire-Pako Rd, Mushin, Lagos. ADM/GL/906
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by onihaxy: 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
uwin:
Pls help me if this is Real:

Appl. received! You are invited for an Aptitude Test/interview on Mon 24/8/15 by 9:30AM@Trinity Bd, Morgan B/stop, 84 Itire-Pako Rd, Mushin, Lagos. ADM/GL/906

Gnld

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kennykg(m): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
Sequel to your application for the position of an IT instructor at Krystal's IT Academy, you are hereby invited for an interview on Tues 25th, Aug, 2015-10am at 19, Araromi street, 2nd floor, Manah House, Lag Island. Come with your CV. Interview will be both oral&written. Enquiries 012952086

I got a call and text in Friday... Did anyone else got this? Hope it's not GNLD
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by talk2yommex2000(m): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
kennykg:
Sequel to your application for the position of an IT instructor at Krystal's IT Academy, you are hereby invited for an interview on Tues 25th, Aug, 2015-10am at 19, Araromi street, 2nd floor, Manah House, Lag Island. Come with your CV. Interview will be both oral&written. Enquiries 012952086

I got a call and text in Friday... Did anyone else got this? Hope it's not GNLD

Google search the name and/or address for more info. I dnt think it's GNLD anyway. Best of Luck
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kennykg(m): 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
Just wanted to be sure
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by WAVEACADEMY: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
most people on nairaland lack the required soft skill to get a job, and that is why you are stuck in the unemployment market.
there are non-profit organisations that are helping employed youths by teaching them soft skills and placing them on a job,
if you are ready to start from the bottom and work your way up, WAVE ACADEMIES is a non profit that gives soft skill training and help you get a job.
are you between the age of 18-35
with a minimum of ssce result
click: https://waveacademy.formstack.com/forms/oaf and apply
ps: b4 you scream scam, google united nation 3S awards 2015 nominees
for enquiry please call: 08090479999
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by uwin(m): 12:59am On Aug 24, 2015
onihaxy:

Gnld
Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by uwin(m): 1:47am On Aug 24, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
most people on nairaland lack the required soft skill to get a job, and that is why you are stuck in the unemployment market.
there are non-profit organisations that are helping employed youths by teaching them soft skills and placing them on a job,
if you are ready to start from the bottom and work your way up, WAVE ACADEMIES is a non profit that gives soft skill training and help you get a job.
are you between the age of 18-35
with a minimum of ssce result
click: https://waveacademy.formstack.com/forms/oaf and apply
ps: b4 you scream scam, google united nation 3S awards 2015 nominees
for enquiry please call: 08090479999

I have register but I still need to inquire more abt d tuition fee
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by effrebor(m): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2015
Pls did anyone also got dis invite,
You are by this sms invited for interview slated for the following date. 25th August 2015. venue is No 32 providence street Lekki, by 2nd round about(Marwa bus-Stop). Time is 9am prompt
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
Please guys help me out, I just got dis text dis morning and it goes like this : ... Ref to Your application, You're invited for a job briefing on TUES(25/8/15) by 9am, 16 ondo street,by mango spot near Railway corporation,oyingbo. S/No 18 .......is dis real or fake because am in abuja
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Kaybaba5(m): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2015
Samson0599:
Please guys help me out, I just got dis text dis morning and it goes like this : ... Ref to Your application, You're invited for a job briefing on TUES(25/8/15) by 9am, 16 ondo street,by mango spot near Railway corporation,oyingbo. S/No 18 .......is dis real or fake because am in abuja

Run my brother, it is fake..............

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dotmoth4life: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
DexNova Consulting is a leading training and consulting company providing professional courses and service to firms and individuals round the year. With our strategic partnerships and accreditations, we will satisfy your requirements towards professional development and career advancement.

We train hundreds of professionals yearly and we have exciting courses to enhance your skills in the areas of Project Management, Business Analysis, Risk Management Professional, Construction Project Management, Primavera P6 and other Certification Trainings.

Click here to view our courses and sign up for any training or recommend it to a friend.
Discount and Promotional offers available on selected courses.

OUR OFFICES
Lagos
No 149, Herbert Marcauley Way
Adekunle Bus Stop, Opp. 3rd Mainland Bridge, Yaba
Lagos State. Tel: 01-3423761, 07039273453

Port Harcourt
Suite B4, 2nd Floor Lenu Plaza, Plot 303 Abacha Road GRA Phase 3, Port Harcourt. Tel: 084-302102, 07061560182

www.dexnovaconsulting.com
enquiries@dexnovaconsulting.com

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Darayola(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2015
Sequel 2 CV submitted 2 our Org PROSPERITE CONCEPT LTD. U\'re hereby Invited 4 an Oral Assessment 4 d post of Customer Service Rep.
COMPANY ADDRESS:Plot 228 Home-Touch Building Opp NEM Insurance, Obanikoro B/stop. Lag.
DATE: 27/08/15
TIME: 10am
HRM: Mr Adeniyi

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]please how reliable is this?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by opatolad(f): 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
You are invited for an assessment on thu. 20/08/15 by 9:30am at 160, Herbert Macaulay Way, Adekunle B/stop, beside Carter street, Yaba, Lagos.
Scam or real pls?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by odutope(m): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
I got this mail
"> We are a Pharmaceutical Marketing Company with operations covering all the six geo-political zones of Nigeria. We represent top class European manufacturers in Nigeria and our products are market leaders in their categories in the market. Further to your application for the post of Medical Sales Representative in our organisation, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for a test and an interview in our office as detailed below:
>
> Company: Benjamin Michaels Ltd
> Date:        Thursday,3rd  September 2015
> Time:        11:00am prompt
> Venue:      49 Upper Drive, Palmgrove Estate
>                  Palmgrove Lagos
>
> Please note that the interview session will last the whole day, as successful candidates in the test will be interviewed afterwards. You are expected to bring a copy of your current CV. 
>  
> Please confirm if you will be attending by replying this email.
> Thank you 
>
> Yours faithfully,
> BM"
Is this one of those "GNLD" companies?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Kaphy(f): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
[s][/s] Kindly help look at this invite whether it from genuine company -
"BGS invites you for an interview on Friday 28/8/15 by 9:00am @ 161, Herbart Marculry way, Adejunle B/stop, Yaba Lagos. CV & 2passort. REF: HR/119/08028413732.
Thanks for your response.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by TriumphantVict: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Someone please help out. Please good people, does anyone know anything about OyenWorld. they sent me an email invite for an interview at ;

Dear Friend,

You are hereby invited for an interview for the position of Business Development Officer

Venue: 3, Oduyemi street, off Ikeja LGA, Ikeja Along, Lagos, Nigeria.
Time: 9.00am
Date: Thursday, 27th August 2015

Kindly come along with photocopies of your credentials.
Kindly acknowledge recipient of this mail.

Regards,
Dewunmi Dada
Head, HR
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
odutope:
I got this mail
"> We are a Pharmaceutical Marketing Company with operations covering all the six geo-political zones of Nigeria. We represent top class European manufacturers in Nigeria and our products are market leaders in their categories in the market. Further to your application for the post of Medical Sales Representative in our organisation, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for a test and an interview in our office as detailed below:
>
> Company: Benjamin Michaels Ltd
> Date:        Thursday,3rd  September 2015
> Time:        11:00am prompt
> Venue:      49 Upper Drive, Palmgrove Estate
>                  Palmgrove Lagos
>
> Please note that the interview session will last the whole day, as successful candidates in the test will be interviewed afterwards. You are expected to bring a copy of your current CV. 
>  
> Please confirm if you will be attending by replying this email.
> Thank you 
>I got it too.
> Yours faithfully,
> BM"
Is this one of those "GNLD" companies?
I got this too.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by odutope(m): 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ivygold2:
I got this too.
Do you know anything about the company?
Did u at anytime apply?
Any info abt the company at this time wud be very helpful
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by chyegems(f): 12:52am On Aug 27, 2015
Angie20:

Yeah.. I checked out the interview @ Leadway Assurance, Abuja. It went well... And I have been called for a 3 day training. Its good we check out these invites if we live in the said state. But, be vigilant and careful.
dont be happy yet o! Insurance job is like gnld work...they only advertise for marketing positions which they sugarcoat as business managers position to make u feel u landed one big job. No salary, only commissions. U go waka d whole of abj tire. And truth be told,a lot of folks don't buy insurance in naija. U might even go abt for moths without selling anything and of course,no one will give u even a dime for ur efforts. Take this from someone who has worked with Aiico insurance for a year because of lack of job and fear of staying idle at home. At d end,i had to abandon d job because I go for months before I can sell even one package. If u r a babe,all those old randy men will sleep with u tire before picking one policy.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 27, 2015
odutope:

Do you know anything about the company?
Did u at anytime apply?
Any info abt the company at this time wud be very helpful
I have applied to a lot of pharmaceutical companies as a sales rep.And you know that most adverts dont always disclose the name of the company,rather they just say a reputable company.So I cant really tell If I applied to this very company.
I googled the company immediately I got the mail and got some insights there.please do same if you have not.Cheers.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by odutope(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2015
Ivygold2:
I have applied to a lot of pharmaceutical companies as a sales rep.And you know that most adverts dont always disclose the name of the company,rather they just say a reputable company.So I cant really tell If I applied to this very company.
I googled the company immediately I got the mail and got some insights there.please do same if you have not.Cheers.
I did the same, even before posting here. Just wanted to have a first hand info abt the company. Thanx
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Angie20(f): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2015
Thanks @Chyegems. It will be better for me by God's grace.
chyegems:
dont be happy yet o! Insurance job is like gnld work...they only advertise for marketing positions which they sugarcoat as business managers position to make u feel u landed one big job. No salary, only commissions. U go waka d whole of abj tire. And truth be told,a lot of folks don't buy insurance in naija. U might even go abt for moths without selling anything and of course,no one will give u even a dime for ur efforts. Take this from someone who has worked with Aiico insurance for a year because of lack of job and fear of staying idle at home. At d end,i had to abandon d job because I go for months before I can sell even one package. If u r a babe,all those old randy men will sleep with u tire before picking one policy.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Paschal001: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
opatolad:
You are invited for an assessment on thu. 20/08/15 by 9:30am at 160, Herbert Macaulay Way, Adekunle B/stop, beside Carter street, Yaba, Lagos.
Scam or real pls?

160 Herbert Macaulay is scam... run oo
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Paschal001: 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Kaphy:
[s][/s] Kindly help look at this invite whether it from genuine company -
"BGS invites you for an interview on Friday 28/8/15 by 9:00am @ 161, Herbart Marculry way, Adejunle B/stop, Yaba Lagos. CV & 2passort. REF: HR/119/08028413732.
Thanks for your response.

Any Invite wt ref code and from either medpro or address is 160/161 Herbert Macaulay is scam
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by thunderbabs: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
What sane company sends an invite for test/interview on a Sunday morning :-) ...Notice the differences in the two texts…

M. GLOBAL
MGlobal Consult invites You for a Test/Briefing by 9:00am On Mon, 31/08/15 @161 Ikorodu Rd, Opposite Ecobank, Onipanu B/Stop,Lagos.08052783624
REF NO: DE/87/JT

M GLOBAL
MGlobal Consult invites You for a Test/Briefing by 9:00am On Mon. 31/08/15 @161 Ikorodu Rd,Opposite Ecobank, Onipanu B/Stop,Lagos. 09090215806 REF NO:HR2684CH

Even if u want to scam or invite by deception, there are better ways to package your invites....than those...:-!

I hold seminars for unprofessional scammers like the above, you could reach me by email..thank you. And for the job seekers…better days ahead
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Kaphy(f): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Paschal001:

Any Invite wt ref code and from either medpro or address is 160/161 Herbert Macaulay is scam

Thank you so much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.